Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, as we began making out, her hand slid between my thighs. Oh fuck! Her petite hand moved right over my bald cunt, and she found my pussy sopping wet -- and not just from being in a hot tub. Her fingers slipped around my clitty, grinding it, rubbing it against my body; then, downwards her fingertips slipped more, to my wet lips, to my entrance, and softly inside. Ohhh shit! She was finger-fucking me, as I stood in front of her, making out with her! I didn't know exactly where to put my hands, but with a leg lifted, I needed to balance myself; I wrapped both my arms around her slim back, clutching her, leaning into her as our faces meshed together in a sloppy kiss, and her fingers drove into my cunt.

She was totally leading me, which is okay, because in bed normally I let the guy be the aggressor. I was slightly bothered that we were in her backyard, naked, doing the nasty -- I mean, anyone around could have seen us. Her house backed to trees, and while there was a neighbor's house to one side, she had this big privacy fence between us and it; so it wasn't likely anyone was watching us. Still, there was a (closed) upstairs window of that house; had someone been looking out at it, they'd have gotten quite the show! But, passive me, I didn't stop her, when she had me move to the edge of the tub.

On one side of the tub, the top edge had a platform a couple feet wide, and she had me sit on it -- with my ass at the edge of the tub, my feet in the water on a bench. As I leaned back, my knees bent to the sides in a butterfly position, I exposed my cunt to her, and that made me blush. Another girl was seeing my privates, and not in the shower at school. I hadn't ever been more horny. Amy's brown eyes admired my bald pussy, looking it over, and then she bent down in the water. I saw her small ass, as she leaned her tits into the water, and put her face between my spread-open thighs. Her pink tongue darted out, just as her hands reached up to my large boobs. Clutching my breasts, squeezing my aching nipples, Amy began licking my clitty and cuntlips, tasting my juices.

Ohhh, shit! I was so wet! I gripped the edge of the tub, leaning backwards on my elbows, almost flat, as I spread my legs open for her. With her hands on my tits and her tongue against my twat, I began gyrating my small ass wildly, really getting more aroused. That expert tongue found the tight hole to my pussy, and Amy pushed inside, tongue-fucking me. I swear, I screamed hard, thrusting my pelvis so hard forward that I felt bed I'd hurt her. But no, she kept her face against my pussy, licking furiously, driving tongue into me while playing with my big, pale boobs.

Ok, guys, Amy was WAY better at licking my cunt than any guy had ever been. And I'd had a few guys try (and many more offers, like my pervy uncle). But I'd never cum from a guy licking my twat; it always took a fat cock to get me off. I'd had to learn to have orgasms fast, because the teen guys I fucked usually couldn't last more than 10 or, at most, 15 minutes before cumming. Shit, the first cock I fucked, he pulled out and came all over me after, literally, like one minute. I had thought, gee, that's how sex was supposed to be. Then I saw some porn movies, and I was like, that is SO fake, guys don't last that long! I found out some guys last a little longer, but not like in the movies. So a girl has to cum fast, if she wants to enjoy sex too.

As a result of practicing sex with teen boys, Amy found me extremely aroused and multi-orgasmic. I shrieked in delight, realizing how good that tongue felt in me -- a tongue! I felt my orgasm cumming and I didn't stop it, concentrating on it, gasping and panting, and my young body exploded with a sizzling, warming daze that cascaded all around me. When I opened my eyes, she was still going at it -- licking me just as hard as before it, but with my juices all over her pretty face. Wow! My state of arousal remained just as high, and probably within another five minutes, I was cumming hard again, a second time!

The married slut had me cumming probably six times, or something, before she finally pulled her mouth off of my pussy. I could hardly move any limbs, my muscles were so sore from remaining there on my back, on that small ledge, tensed while I got fucked. It made me laugh, how sore I was. Amy laughed with me, probably not realizing what had me so giggly, while she crawled over me. Her lips came to my mouth again, and as we kissed a second time, all I could smell and taste was the flavor of my own pussy. I'd licked my fingers after masturbating, I liked the flavor; I'd certainly licked it off of a cock, after being fucked. But tasting my juices in Amy's mouth, and sharing a sensual, girl-girl kiss with that flavor infused in the kiss, made my pussy ache for more fucking. She had me so turned on in every way.

Amy asked if I was having fun, and I had to laugh, confirming it was a LOT of fun. She told me to do something else, and had me kneel on the bench in the hot tub, facing the edge -- so, I had my elbows on the platform above the tub again, bent over, my butt pushed towards the married brunette. Leaning down behind my ass, she peeled my buttocks open with her palms, exposing my little puckered asshole. Ok, this was another line of mine, never been crossed before! And she crossed it -- her tongue began licking my asshole, while her finger played with my cunt's hole below it!

I had never imagined this. I'd heard about it, but never thought it would actually be, you know, something I would do. But I didn't stop her, as I felt her tongue sliding into my sensitive, puckered orifice; and below, she had two stiff fingers, sliding expertly into my cuntlips, stretching them open. All that attention on my twin holes had me close to cumming quickly, and I gripped the platform as I looked up into the sky. We were in the shadows of the house, so the sun wasn't on me; but I felt warm air brushing over my sweaty face, heating me up. All around me, my skin prickled from perspiration. But all I wanted to do was cum, so I spread my knees, shoved my ass backwards, and let Amy do whatever she wanted to me!

That woman had me cumming a few more times, tasting my butthole while finger-fucking my pussy at first; then, she licked down to my twat and began tongue-fucking me again, this time from the rear. I was swaying my hips wildly back and forth, kind of like when a boy doggy-fucks me, but this time I only had a female tongue inside me. She was good, though, reaching into my pussy with it, her hands playing with my big boobs as they dangled underneath me. I had orgasms that way, too. It got even more wild, when she leaned up and began rubbing her nipples over my asshole and pussy; she was kind of tit-fucking me now! I looked back at her, smiling, encouraging her to continue, and she did by leaning down again and licking my pussy once more. She easily got me to cum hard in her mouth two more times.

So that was like, I mean, I lost count -- over a dozen cums? I was sweaty and hot, and heated by the warm water, feeling dizzy, my limbs aching and sore. My body wanted to rest, but at the same time, I wanted millions more orgasms, the sex with Amy was insanely great!

We hardly relaxed, catching our breaths after the latest of my seemingly never-ending orgasms. Then, she hot brunette stood up, pulling me carefully to my feet too. She helped me step out of the hot tub, and both naked, together we went inside her house. A blast of cold air from the air conditioner hit me, almost making me shiver; but it was soothing, quite the relief from the heat outside.

Hand in hand, entering her basement level, Amy took me right over to a guest bedroom a few steps from the sliding door. The room was dim and almost cold; but it had a big, comfortable bed, with a fluffy comforter over it. Amy and I crawled onto the bed, I was happy to relax on such a soft, soothing surface. Lying flat on my back, I looked down as she licked around one of my breasts again, enjoying the feeling I suppose, sucking on it, making me wet for more sex. I parted my thighs, and her hand massaged my cuntlips while she greedily suckled my boob.

I was totally her sex toy now, letting her do as she pleased to me. But there was another half to this sexual escapade I hadn't experienced, yet; and hadn't really thought of, to be honest. But it was on Amy's mind.

Lifting her pretty, triangular face from my bosom, she smiled at me warmly then asked softly, "Hunny, would y'all like t' fuck me too?" And she added, with her Southern charm and a wide, toothy grin: "Please?"

Wow, my turn to fuck a girl! I knew I couldn't say no, so instead, I quickly answered in a hurried tone, "Oh gosh, yes, let me fuck you!"

It wasn't how I was expecting it; she kept me on my back, but she spun around, crawling over me, in a "69" position. Right above my face, I was staring at Amy's naked pussy and asshole. Her twat was perfectly shaved, completely smooth; her pink pussylips were beaded in liquids, and I could smell the exciting aromas of both her twat and her small, puckered butthole. Her thighs were spread around my chest, and she lowered her cunt to my lips. Meanwhile, between my thighs, I felt her warm breath on my cunt too, as she moved to start licking me more.

That married pussy hung over my face, all juicy and smelly, and I had a moment. I studied it; you, miss cunt, was going to be the first cunt I'd lick. And if I liked it, maybe not the last. Now, a girl like me was wondering, how exactly do I lick it? I flashed back to the same thought, the first time a guy stuck his dick in my face. It wasn't a big dick, as I look back on that now, but I had nothing to compare it to, at the time. I also had no idea what exactly to do, and more importantly, what NOT to do. I found that out, when he yelped in pain, as I thought softly biting it might relieve the pressure. Um, not so much. Know what that moment was like? In freshman gym class, we were supposed to play volleyball. I'd never played it; I had no idea how to hit it. The ball came to me, I stuck my hand out and tried to hit it. It hurt, I had my hand the wrong way, it stung, and all the kids screamed at me because I was a blonde being an idiot, I didn't know what I was doing. I'll not forget that moment, either, but not for good reasons. Trying to suck a cock was the same way, I guess. I didn't want this moment to be like those two.

The difference was, I know how I like my pussy licked; I know what feels good. So, just do that to Amy's, and she's probably like it, right?

Oh, yes, exactly.

Soon, my hands were plastered flat against her soft, 31 year old buttocks, as she undulated her cunt over my face. I had juices all over me, from my eyelids down to my chin, dripping out of my mouth. My tongue was out, shoved deep in Amy's tight hole. She masturbated herself against my face, grinding her clit against me, and humping my tongue furiously. I LOVED IT. I eagerly fucked her sexy hole, sucking out the tasty, nasty juices, feeling her squirm and climax, and then -- proof of my skills -- drinking mouthful after mouthful of juices when she had orgasms. And not just one orgasm; several. Mrs. Amy came several times on my mouth, as I continuously licked and fucked that cunt with all my energy.

I was coming, too, with her tongue darting inside my pussy, and around my pussylips and clitty. She even flicked her tongue tip rapidly over my clit, back and forth, teasing it, which got me SO hot. I did the same to her, and it drove her insane, until she yelled at me to put my tongue back in her hole. As soon as I did that, she had an orgasm. Wow, I mean, this was fucking fun!

After mutually fucking each other for a while in the 69 position, she crawled around me again, collapsing next to me, our sweaty bodies entangled as we massaged each others' sweaty backs and had some soft kisses. It wasn't like lying with a boy; this was more mutual, like we were sharing something. Weird, I know, I can't explain. Different, yet nice. Very nice! Amy told me, she hadn't been with another girl since like college, or something; I said, well, I've never done it with another girl. Amy said I was great at it, and then -- she kind of paused, before asking -- said, if I wanted to come back to her house any afternoon before I left for Tech State, she'd be totally willing to fuck me again. Every day, if I wanted to.

Imagine that, two weeks before going off to college, I got myself a girlfriend -- a married one! Um, does that count as crossing a line?

Then, Amy asked if I was still interested in her origination proposition -- going on a date with her husband. And, she explained with a wink, "a date could mean dinner 'n a movie, or a walk down th' river, or in our bedroom humpin' like hot naked lovahs." Mmm, sounded kinky and pervy, especially with the thought that, not only did she want me there, but she wanted to be there too to watch! How unbelievably horny is that?

Amy began asking me about my sexual experiences. I'd never been with an adult guy. Some college guy did me when I went to visit his campus, and I got drunk; he must have been a few years older than me. I feel guilty that some guy fucked me, and I don't even remember his name! I was drunk at the time. Not that that excuses it; as my Mom always says, you're responsible for your decisions, and if you decide to get drunk, then you are responsible for the consequences. I guess she's right. I look at it like, I suppose it could have been great sex, but I really can't remember much of the details, so it was a wasted opportunity. I mean, of the guys I've fucked in my life, he was the oldest and the one I remember the least. Like I said earlier, I've never really fixated on fucking older guys, it seemed to me like I'm only supposed to be with teen boys (while I'm a teenager). Teen guys, they get me hot -- but, I can't say, it was ever like, after being fucked, I thought I'd just died and gone to heaven. It was never like what I'd see in porn movies; and none of them exactly looked like porn stars.

Amy promised me, her husband was going to fuck me way, way better than any teen guy. Fit, hot body; big cock; great kisser; and he could LAST a long, long time. I mean, does that sound dreamy, or what? Just hearing her describe him in bed, I so wanted to go on the date! And by date, I mean, strip naked and fuck like a whore!

As much as I couldn't wait to have sex with her husband, I couldn't stay at her house much longer -- Mom had told me to be home late that afternoon for a thing we had to go to. Besides, I was pretty wiped from my first girl/girl sex. Amy understood, and she said, today wasn't best for her either. Instead, she and I agreed I'd come over the next day -- and, Amy laid out a pretty specific plan. It sounded so hot. I couldn't wait!

***************************************

PART THREE -- HUBBY'S TALE

***************************************

Talk about memorable days. I've had a lot of them, mostly involving sexy, horny, naked, slutty women. But as those kind of days go, this one ranked right at the top -- verging on "fantasy come true" territory.

As I look back on it, it was a day of twists.

I vividly recall the moment the day started taking its twists. A weekday afternoon, probably around 4 o'clock. I was in the master bedroom of some nondescript, suburban house, mostly empty except for cheap rented furniture to make it look lived-in. My pants were around my ankles, as I stood on the wood floor, leaning over the bed. In front of me, on her stomach, was a late-30's blonde screaming with passion as my fat dick impaled her married cunt. Susan was a real estate agent, and one of my best referrals of business for my home remodeling company. Besides being great for business, she was a great lay. Slim, petite, with smallish boobs and super-long blonde hair (usually pulled back in a ponytail), she was also horny as fuck. The very first day I met her, we were alone in some house she was selling talking about what I might do to the house. Suddenly, the conversation became, what could I do to her body? And having met her only like 15 minutes earlier, we were already naked and fucking. That's Susan for you. Since then, Susan often would call me to set up an "appointment," for an estimate for a new project. Sometimes, it was an actual business opportunity. Other days, like this particular day, she simply brought me into one of the empty homes on the market, so she and I could have a couple hours together fucking without our spouses ever knowing.

My big hands were around Susan's petite waist, holding her naked body firmly, watching her small, tight ass squirming on the bed. My erection was halfway into her cunt from the backside, as she spread her thighs and flattened her body on the bed sheets. I was barking at her like normal; with my girlfriends, I'm really verbal in bed. "You fuckin' slut," I spat down at her, sneering to make it sound like I was disgusted with how sexual she was, "look how fuckin' hard you made me -- I wanna fuckin' rip your cunt open from fucking it too much today -- you aren't gonna fuckin' be able to walk when I'm done here, you fuckin' tramp!" As I addressed her, I slid a hand up her skinny body, wrapping it under her torso, fondling her smallish boob and firm, dark nipple.

The horny bitch grunted in approval, feeling my fingers pinching her nipple hard. Her hot ass began undulating faster, grinding in circles against me, taking more of my dick into her. "That's it, Paul, baby!" she screamed, panting, "fuck me deeper, baby!" My insults to her got her even hotter; that's the kind of bitch I like.

I love talking nasty to a slut when I'm fucking her -- turns me on even more. Except for my wife, when I fuck her, I keep my mouth shut. I don't want her figuring out how much I like slutty women, she might accuse me of cheating on her. So with my dick buried inside Susan, I just kept talking like a sailor -- "You fuckin' nasty skank! Cheating married cunt! Taking my cock inside you, like a fuckin' callgirl! Making me wanna fuck your slutty cunt all day!" Plus a few smacks on her ass, painful ones, drawing whimpers or squeals from her, added to the delight of talking nasty to her.

Right in the middle of fucking Susan, my cellphone began chirping in my pant's pocket, at the moment down around my ankles. And not just any ringtone; the one indicating the call was from my wife, Amy. I winced, because Amy was being a real pest that day. Even before I left the house, she wanted to know my schedule that day. Said she might have plans early that evening, could I get home then -- or sooner? Now, Susan has already set up with me an "appointment" for that mid-afternoon, so I told Amy, no way would I be free before 5 pm. Amy accepted that, as I left the house. But she kept calling -- before lunch; after lunch; and now at 4. The earlier calls, she was pestering me whether I would still get home by 5. I assumed this was just another call.

Amy's great -- petite, hot, nice tits, only 31 years old, seven years less than me -- but she can be controlling. I think, between the hot sex and my disdain for confrontation, I allowed the marriage to continue so I wouldn't have to go through some yelling matches if we got divorced. It crimped my sex life, but between Susan, Haley (the young-20's receptionist at the company), and Alexa (a 30 year old dancer, whose dance studio I remodeled), I still had plenty of cunt to keep my throbbing dick happy most weeks. I just had to fit in the sex between the demands of running my own business and the expectations of my blissfully ignorant wife.

Again wanting to avoid confrontation on the home front, I reached down to pull up my pants and fish out my cellphone -- while not stopping the sex with Susan. The blonde slut quieted down, smiling to herself, allowing my time to talk to wifey while blondie kept getting my erection shoved up her pussy. I might have been a little testy with Amy, as I answered the call, but I defended myself right away -- saying, I'm at an appointment, I told you that. My tone didn't phase Amy; she seemed in an unnaturally good mood. Still coming home by 5? I said, maybe 5:30 or 6. Amy actually giggled at my response -- she just said, the earlier I get home, the more I'd be happy, but it was up to me when I could get home.

123456...8