Three Things You're Going To Do Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl is tickled and played with by her music tutor.
5.1k words
4.48
119.3k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing it wrong." Jake shook his head at me with a grin. He found it actually entertaining that I was struggling! That wasn't funny.

"Fine then, I give up. YOU do it." I handed the glossy wooden guitar over to him and he took it with knowing hands. Jake must have thought he was god's gift; and with raised eyebrows he seemed to consider me the direct opposite.

"What?" I snapped.

"Jessica," Jake sang, teasingly, "I think you're getting a little frustrated."

I stood up and walked across to the other side of his room. I couldn't believe that I had been lumped with him. Bloody hell! If I had to learn a bloody instrument, why couldn't I have been given a better bloody instructor?

I considered back to my prior options. My parents allowed me to leave home for the afternoons only if it involved 'appropriate educational stimulation.' Considerations were made, and I thought this guy would be a relaxed alternative to the weirdo I met offering mathletes classes.

I was staring out the window now. I bit my lip in an attempt not to yell at Jake. So what if I couldn't play and felt frustrated about it? He didn't have to give me that look. You know the one; that cheeky smirk and lifted eyebrow that says, I-can-tell-you're-struggling-and-I-think-it's-funny.

"You know what, I should go." I began, "It's getting late and"-

"No." He cut me off with a light tone. As if it had been a question.

"No?" I turned around in amazement, "what do you mean, 'no'?"

He put down the guitar and walked over towards my side with ease. My hands were firmly on my hips, my gaze intensely threatening him to either; have a good excuse, or be prepared for my mighty fist.

"No," he repeated with a shrug. He was now standing before me with a grin, "we're not done here, and we both know you don't really want to go home."

Jake reached over to touch my wrist, his fingers sliding lightly over the inside of my palm. He simpered and tilted his head to meet my gaze. Was this sympathy? Perhaps he would suggest we played video games and merely pretend to give me music lessons?

"I like a challenge," he prodded my side playfully, "you will be learning how to play at least one song by the end of tonight."

I couldn't stand it! I couldn't stand that the mere sensuousness of his caress made me shiver slightly. I stepped back in an attempt to hide my reaction. That's when I thumped into the window behind me. My cheeks burned with embarrassment and Jake tried to hide his laugh.

"You don't get told what to do much, do you?" Jake enquired with a teasing grin.

"That's right. I don't." I spoke quickly out of my nervousness. I felt as though he was way too close, and he was invading my personal space. Plus he was speaking as though he was in charge, which certainly he shouldn't be. "I'm the next up and coming editor of"- he pressed a finger against my lips. I frowned at him for a second, surprised that he- that ANYONE- would shush me in such a manner.

What, he couldn't wait for me to finish a sentence? I thought.

He gave me a curious look and then glanced at the desk of drawers next to his bed. When he looked back at me, it seemed as though he had made a silent decision. This left me to feel uneasy. Especially at that gleam in his dark eyes- he was NOT to be trusted.

"You don't play guitar very well," Jake said as he took hold of my hand. He then walked me over to his bed, lightly pulling me forward, closer. I opened my mouth to protest but he continued on talking before I had the chance. "And you're very proud, arrogant even."

"Arrogant! Me?" I stopped at the side of his bed, feeling insulted, I started, "you think I'm arrogant? I'll have you know that I'm"- I stopped. Jake had placed a hand on my side. Looking at me with a mischievous expression, he wriggled his fingers across the side of my stomach and my ribs. I stifled a giggle and took a quick step aside.

"Ticklish are we?" He grinned and I gave him an annoyed squint.

"NO! I just... it's not appropriate in this particular... I'm not, I mean,"

"Sit down," he took hold of my arm and pulled me to sit on his bed, "now listen to me very carefully, because you're going to do three things for me tonight."

"First you said I had to learn one song- and now three?" I shook my head, "I'm about to go home." I moved to stand up, but he placed a hand on my shoulder to keep me down.

"Number one," he spoke firmly, acting as though he were the boss of me! "You're going to lie down on this bed and place your hands above your head. Number two"-

"Wait a minute"-

"Look, I'm going to be nice here and explain something to you." he ran a hand up my inner thigh- my breath caught- my hand raced down to stop him. He grinned once more. "You're a control freak, and you obviously find me very attractive, but won't indulge."

My eyes widened here, at those words. I couldn't believe he had said that. It absolutely wasn't true! Well, not much. Besides, it was obvious what he was up to! It was not me who found him attractive- but the other way around! He just looked at me and saw my big blue eyes and long blonde hair- and I would not let him have me. He would never have me.

"That's... I mean, that's just not true," I spoke shakily and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"That's a bit of a shaky statement if ever I heard one," he persisted with cheek. Jake was testing me; I just had to be bold for a moment, to prove that I was better than he was.

"Listen Jessica," he placed a hand on my knee, "don't be hurt. I mean, while your talents in music are quite low, I think actually it's cute how you bite your lip when you're concentrating. So cute, in fact, that I decided we would take a break from the 'dreaded' guitar and see how well I can make you sing," there was a pause, "Now lay down."

"I don't... No." I finished firmly.

"Lie down," he spoke again, gently, as he placed his large hand on my stomach; lightly pushing me back. His firm fingers gripped my thin shirt and forced the air from my lungs as they jabbed into my ribs playfully.

"No, I really don't think...."-

"You would prefer the guitar lesson?" He glided on top of me, forcing me stiffly into place on his bed. I couldn't believe that I just let him do that- but I did. I mean, I only let him do it because he kept telling me to. To shut him up, I was sure. That's why.

"Your shirt is very delicate," he muttered forcing our vision to fall down onto my white shirt, with the small buttons at the front, so easily opened. Jake made me nervous looking at me like this. Especially as he leaned closer and looked playfully at my expression with confidence. I felt my nipples harden underneath my shirt, suddenly becoming sensitive, suddenly wanting jake.

"Jake, stop"- I moved my arms to push him away but he took hold of them and pinned me back down. Was I not showing enough distaste to portray that I was not consenting?

He moved my arms up, above my head. "Stay like that," he whispered, "stay just like that." I watched his expression closely, taken over by the mere initiative of him. Immersed by those deep brown eyes I wished I could stop looking into.

So he handcuffed my hands to his bed head. "There we go, that's better," he sat back.

The cuffs were fluffy, which was a comfort, but as I looked up at my poor defenceless hands, I couldn't believe I had just let him do that to me! I looked back at him, feeling the heat that was growing between my legs, and wondered if he had planned this all along.

"Now number two," he stood up and gazed down at me, "you're going to beg me to have sex with you." I saw the gleam in his eye, he was NOT joking.

"What?!" I lifted my head to look up at him, "I will not. I told you I was going home."

"Oh, so you let me hand cuff you to my bed, because you were going home, did you?" He asked teasingly. I knew he was right, but didn't give him the satisfaction of admitting so. I stiffened my body, trying to forbid myself from shaking beneath him, and kept eye contact with this predator.

"Now let's see..." Jake said as he leaned over and slid a soft hand over my neck, I could smell the arousing aroma of his aftershave and felt even more overwhelmed by him then. He tutted disapprovingly, stating that perhaps I would do myself a favour by being honest about my own desires.

"I'm going to take off your clothes." He moved with a directness and resolve I felt I might not be able to break. I pulled at the cuffs, thinking to stop him, but knew I was powerless to him now. He looked amused at my attempt to break free- like it was funny! I couldn't believe he found this entire thing humorous!

A chill raced down my spine as his hand moved to unbutton my shirt. This man was going to rape me. Holy crap, I helped this man rape me! Fear took over- and I panicked-

"Wait, wait, what are you doing? STOP." I looked up at him pleadingly; my blue eyes looking directly into his deep brown ones.

"You aren't comfortable?" He spoke as he continued to unbutton slowly, taking care to push each button through the tiny holes, one by one.

"No, I don't want you to rape me!" I pulled at the handcuffs he had placed around my wrists.

"I'm not," he reassured, "I told you, number two. You're going to beg me to have sex with you. Unless that's your definition of rape, I'm not going to rape you." He winked at me; causing butterflies to run through my stomach.

"Oh really, and what if I don't beg?" I protested. He had finished with the buttons and then smiled when he saw the clasp at the front of my bra. He traced over the flowery pattern with one finger, looking very pleased at my position.

"Then," he unhooked them, "you will plead."

Jake lightly stroked up the side of my breasts, until he reached my nipples. He was sitting over me, on my hips, so I couldn't budge. His touch brought about this crazy, torturous feeling that fluttered about my breasts. His skill and precision was nearly too much to bare.

He pinched my nipples lightly, watching my expression for a reaction. I bit my lip, refusing to give him the satisfaction, I wouldn't beg. Not even with this unbearably soft fondling- I couldn't give in. Not even to the warm... hot lips he pressed to my nipples.

"Your nipples seem to like me," he teased, I could feel myself getting wet and I hated it. This was entirely unfair! I didn't want this. These maddening motions which he used to torment my nipples. He then leaned in to lick one gently, "mmmm, yes they like me very much."

I couldn't help it as my breath quickened. His voice was deeply arousing. I closed my eyes tightly and told myself to try and think of something else. ANYTHING else- and then he stopped. Abruptly.

I opened my eyes to meet with his.

"You know," He reached over to his drawers again. I took this time to catch my breath; thankful that he had paused. "I know you aren't very... happy at the moment, although, your breasts would disagree. I usually like my toys to be happy when I play with them." He had retrieved two more sets of handcuffs and had chained both my feet, legs spread wide, to separate corners of his bed.

"So I think I'm going to have to tickle you for a while instead," he said point blank. Then grinning at my horrified expression, he winked at me AGAIN. I despised that wink.

However, I felt an ache between my legs at his words. How I had longed for someone to touch me like this! But- NO! Why did it have to be him? Why did it have to be this insensitive, invasive... dark haired moron? I didn't want him to touch me, I didn't... oh but that grin kept teasing me and causing my body to protest that, yes I DID want him, and I wanted to lose myself in this torturous play.

I knew too that if he tickled me, I would laugh for a moment, and then moan if he didn't stop in time, I would-

He pulled a pair of scissors out of his drawer and looked down on me.

"What are you doing?" I tensed at the thought of murder. Oh god, I would prefer rape over murder. I WOULD beg for rape if this was what he proposed.

"Oh right, how silly of me," he put down the scissors and then leaned over me with a jet-black silk cloth. He blindfolded me with it, the cool material sliding across my eyelids, leading me to where I would not know the world outside. That's when I heard the scraping of metal, and I started to shake, terrorised by the thought of dying this way.

"Okay, I'll beg!" I began, "i will plead or whatever- don't hurt me. I'll have sex with you?" I heard a snip, then a deep laugh.

"Not quite the begging I am looking for my dear," he told me, "I'm just going to remove all your clothes that's all."

I felt the cold edge of the metal run slowly up one of my legs. Close behind it came a trail of wet kisses and the tickling scratch of Jake's 5 o'clock shadow. I giggled a little, trying to move away, and he stopped. A moment later he began again, on my other leg, again I giggled.

"Someone has sensitive skin I see," he chuckled with me, "now don't be concerned, but I am going to cut the material that's around that cute little cunt of yours, now." He warned me jokingly "try not to giggle this time."

He slid a finger inside to lift my panties away from my skin. Sneakily he ran his finger up and down, discovering that I had been newly shaven. He turned his hand around and traced more closely to the inside of my slit. I bit my lip in order to prevent a pleasure-filled moan from escaping my lips. He paused just before reaching my most intimate spot and then continued with the snipping.

"Oh!" I exclaimed as the cold handle of the scissors touched the inside of my thigh. Jake licked it better, placing his warm tongue to the spot which had received the cold surprise.

"Mmm," he moaned, "you have no idea how long I've been waiting to taste you Jessica. Did you know that I've been planning this for weeks?"

"No," I spoke quietly. Then realising the opportunity to anger him, and make him let me go, I continued, "why didn't you just ask me out, are you so much of a chicken?"

"A chicken?" Jake sounded amused by the notion. He tugged at my cut clothes peeling them off me. I then heard them being dispensed of, tossed on the floor.

"Yes! A chicken, look at you"- I gasped as I felt him open up my pussy lips and inspect my pink insides, "Your only option is to tie me down and..." I struggled to find the right words here. I could feel his breath close to my most sensitive places.

"And what Jessica?" He slowly began to massage the area, seeming to know all the most affective rhythms. First he lightly traced across my skin, creating a light flutter of tingles until he reached the parting where I yearned the most attention.

"And... I..." I couldn't concentrate!

"Oh wait, I was going to tickle you now, wasn't I?" - Oh God - "but first..."

He moved up again and quite suddenly slid the scissors over each of my sleeves. My arms were bare now too; he slid the now-loose-hanging material away from my body and I was exposed.

"Jessica," he breathed tenderly, "Oh Jessica, you've been keeping too much from me." I had no idea what his expression was, but his tone expressed quite a feel for desire. It seemed too long before anything more happened, yet a sudden tingly sensation rushed over my stomach. A soft... soft...

I started to squirm.

"Stop it," I giggled, "wait!" I began laughing loudly as he grabbed at my sides. I could feel him on top of me, it was too much. I couldn't escape, and the a sense of uncontrollable thrill filled my lungs!

I felt him take one of my nipples in his mouth and flick his tongue over it lightly. I felt the vibrations of his voice as his said, "mmmmmm, this is too much fun."

And of course, stupidly, I started to moan. I couldn't help it. It was over for me now.

"You look pretty nervous," He came to whisper in my ear, I moaned again, helplessly, "oh, I see, I've found your weakness, haven't I?" He teased me, almost with laughter in his voice. I could not breathe to find the strength between giggles and moans in order to compose myself; the heat building between my thighs and tension begging to be released from deep within.

"Let's see how your sweet underarms take this... shall we?"

"Oh, no pleeeease!" I begged; my voice filled with desperation. He ran his fingers gently up my sides and then came the maddening prods - and pinches - that I could not anticipate or negotiate against. I desperately needed him to stop. I tried to hold my breath, hoping that it would pass soon enough. I tried to not react, however, my entire body betrayed me as the girlish giggles fell from my lips and I blushed beneath his torture.

His mouth came hot onto mine, a deep kiss which captured the first of many moans, and then he broke free. He was moving away from me! I could breathe again! I heard footsteps as he was walking away, and I could feel the heat relaxing from my body. The sounds of his body roaming around this room while I lay desperately naked against his bed left me to shiver and curl my toes into his blankets.

"I think... you should... untie me now." I spoke breathlessly, and then heard him laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" I heard him on the other side of the room, "I've barely even started with you!" - I heard a light buzzing- "did you know," he said in a strangely casual voice, "that I had braces when I was younger?"

"You know that I don't know that," I was unsure of where this was going, so I diverted; "listen to me, okay, if you let me go, I won't tell anyone. I'll just leave and it'll be over and"-

"Yeah, it's true. My mother insisted I get an electric toothbrush." I heard the buzzing grow louder, so I jiggled the handcuffs once more, in a futile attempt to free myself.

"It was the newest dental gadget." He continued as the strange buzzing sound came closer, "but of course, I never used it. I liked the whole manual tooth treatment, you know, a regular toothbrush."

The end of the bed sunk slightly as he returned. I felt his finger trace the lips of my pussy, causing me to jolt in surprise at the sudden contact. Up and back down in one gentle stroke; he seemed so coolly casual about this situation. I pushed my pelvis down into his firm mattress in an attempt to escape his touch- but there was nowhere for me to sink and hide into.

"Someone's a little wet..." He teased again.

"What's that noise?" I changed the subject.

"Oh the buzzing?" He spoke innocently, I heard a click and it stopped. "Well, crazy thing is, I had this powered toothbrush and nothing to do with it."

I could feel him open up my pussy, exposing my clitoris. My breath quickened again. Just slightly. And then I jumped as I felt something with bristles being placed directly on my clit.

"But it turns out that there is one thing I can use it for...." My eyes widened under the blindfold. I knew what he was going to say. Oh no. No, no, no- he wouldn't dare! "Are you ready to beg Jessica?" I bit my lip... scared to reply.

"You might want to answer me..." He continued, "you have 3 seconds.... one...." my fists tightened as I prepared for what was coming, "two.... THREE!" He turned the toothbrush on and it vibrated over my clit madly. Rushes of pleasure jolted from my clit across my body- forcing my hips to thrush forward- forcing a squeal of excited to escape my lips.

So, being the asshole he was, he stopped.

Keeping the brush just close enough to torture me, but not close enough to cause a climax, Jake laughed at me. Mercilessly, he traced his fingers across my thigh and wriggled in just the right places to cause a horribly vulnerable reaction. With futile attempts to shake him off I ended up merely squealing helplessly.

"Answer me Jessica..." he warned with pause, "I bet this is feeling really good right now isn't it? You do want more, am I right?"

Oh, desperately I wanted more! Please! But I couldn't say that- I just shook my head. I refused to be won over on this. I refused!

12