Three To Get Off Of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers

My lips moved against hers and soon our tongues were dancing together. I felt her tongue so wet and strong bend up behind my teeth, licking back and forth. I sucked it into my mouth until she somehow reversed it and I felt her sucking my own tongue into her mouth. Her nipples were pressed into the upper part of my chest, moving back and forth as we kissed. The tip of my cock was lodged against her stomach, wet against her skin. Our legs slid against one another, and I could not fathom how smooth and soft she felt. I moved my hands down her body and squeezed her bare bottom in my hands. She did the same to me and I felt her smile forming against my lips. I growled against her mouth.

I suddenly broke the kiss and began to rub my body against her in earnest. I felt her nipples as I slid up and down her body. I heard her whisper, "So good," as I moved back up. Then I was kissing her lips, chin, and neck as I moved down again. My fingers pressed hard sliding up her back, while I kissed anything in sight. I suddenly caught a glimpse of her ear and slid to the side to get at it. As I did so, something happened and my leg slipped between her thighs. I could feel her, warm and moist, against my skin.

It was the most erotic sensation I had ever felt.

I licked up her long neck to the ear lobe which I pulled into my mouth. She moaned ever so slightly as I nibbled. Her body started to move and the warm soft spot was sliding against my thigh, leaving a damp trail. I moaned against her in excitement.

"You ever did this?" I asked.

"No, you know I didn't." she said and slid her wetness down my thigh. "Did you?"

"Hummmm- Hummmm," I answered and ran my tongue in a circle along the edge of her ear.

"That's a yes or no?"

".....yes."

In a movement that astonished me for its audacity she took with delicacy my cock in her hand and began to rub it. She was moving her hand in rhythm with her mound against my leg. I felt her thumb petting the head, rubbing my precum all around. Through the haze in my mind, I felt a drop of moisture running down my leg from her pussy and new scents wafting and floating around us, from her, from me, from the sweat that was forming on our naked bodies. I was getting mad I wanted to taste her, taste all of her, before the night was done.

My tongue traveled down Lizbeth's neck, licking in broad, wet strokes under her ear and her collarbone, then I took her chin with my open mouth sucking it an licking its undersides with my tongue, then I changed my position and I felt her slip off of my leg. I bent over further and kissed down her chest. It was different here than everywhere else. Her breast was soft, resilient and supple at the same time as I pressed it with my lips, but springing back as I let go. I imagined myself spending hours here, exploring.

My eyes fell on her nipples whose areolas were much darker than any other part of her skin, a tanned dark honey color and were marked with reddish nipples that seemed very wide. Each nipple was erect and pointed outward, I moved to one and laid a soft kiss on it and then to the other. I ran my tongue over it and discovered she wasn't fully erect yet as the dark skin of the areolae began to tighten and the nipple grew. It was fascinating.

Somehow I could feel a grin above me, so I looked up to Lizbeth. She looked like she was about to laugh. "What?" I asked.

"Rick, they are for kissing and sucking and sometime for suckling. You can take notes later."

I smiled back at her. "Then, let's kiss them a little more." I kneeled over her and began to trail my mouth over her body pushing her more profoundly against the bed. I gave a playful tickle and she collapsed laughing and wiggled her perfect little body backwards giving me room between her legs. Everything she did was the most beautiful thing ever. Straddling her thighs, I leaned over and drew a nipple straight into my mouth.

I heard her say something like, "Now, at last there we go," to herself and her legs spread and moved up on my back. I just did whatever I could think of, sucking on each nipple, soft, then hard, then soft. I ran my tongue in circles around those dark areolas while my fingers teased on the other side. I then licked back and forth quickly, and her body squirmed undermine as I kissed. She squirmed against me so much that I had to move my pelvis away from her to prevent an unintentional coming.

As I moved, my tongue slid down her breast onto her stomach. I suddenly breathed in that intoxicating smell that I had noticed before. My eye fell down her stomach, past her pinched navel, to a layer of her soft curly dark hair.

That was something to discover. I kissed down her stomach ever so slowly; making sure nothing escaped my lips. I could feel my excitement building as I moved lower. She also began to shudder and catch her breath and I had been several times in danger of cumming without anything touching me. I changed from kissing to licking up and down the sides of her belly.

She jumped immediately, the way she had before when I touched her hip area. Didn´t know if it was fear or excitement I looked down to the spot that made her react. There was nothing special to see, just a slight fall where hips met the pelvis. I moved my body down to kiss the area. I blew a cool stream of air across her skin and her pelvis lifted slightly into the air. I licked back and forth as fast as I could and heard my name.

"Rick, Rick."

Her hand was on my shoulder and I looked up dazed to see her propped up on an elbow. My lips were still nestled in her curls. She gazed down at me with a nervous ferocity in those blue eyes I had never seen before. I took her hand in mine, our fingers intertwining. She shook beneath me.

"I'm scared," she said.

"Me too, but different probably"

"Why are you?"

"Because it's new for you, and I don't want to hurt you, I want you to feel good; I want this first time to be perfect for you, to be the perfect start of a new life with no sexual traumas attached."

"If that's what you want you're doing a great job. I love you, I always did since that first day and you have no idea how much I do."

"Then why are you scared?"

"I'm because no one has done this before to me Rick."

"We can stop if you want and try latter."

"I don't wanna stop. I'm just scared that's all. No one's seen... me there."

"Ok, I'll close my eyes," I said and did so.

She giggled nervously. "That's stupid."

I kept my eyes closed. "Yeah, but if it makes you more comfortable, who cares?"

"But you are going to see me, one way or other"

I felt a slight movement and a command.

"Open your eyes."

I opened them to discover Lizbeth's legs spread open before me. The dark hair thinned between her legs to just clearer wisps around the labia that were as dark as her nipples. A small bit of pink peeked out from deep inside and moisture was all around in the form of little drops of dew at the edges and matted hair closer in.

I placed my mouth on the dark pussy lips of this woman and felt Lizbeth squeezing my hand tightly. I kissed her up and down slowly. Truth was, this was a little different for me, I had sucked and licked lots of pussies on my time but this was a first to me it was my first time licking a complete virgin pussy.

Thinking the way to defuse her fear I flicked my tongue between the labia quickly. Up and down, up and down. I licked again a little deeper. The taste was something I could never have predicted. A mixture of sour and sweet that was incredibly intense. Lizbeth's grip was growing stronger as my tongue moved. So this was what my Lizbeth tasted like.

I moved my mouth completely against the opening. The extracurricular classes I have had of "Making love to a woman 101 and 102, and at infinitum" with my professors was paying off now in one of my important days of my life, and maybe the most important in Lizbeth's life.

With my mouth pressed against Lizbeth, my tongue moved up and down in the very wet and soft area of the entrance to her birth canal. I moved down towards where it was the pink color I saw before and could feel Lizbeth's wetness entering my mouth, mingling with my own saliva. As I pushed my tongue inward, it felt like Lizbeth was about to squeeze my hand off with hers. I moved towards where I knew her tunnel was, keeping my tongue moving. Lizbeth was moaning now above me, just saying my name and some syllables that I couldn't understand. My tongue never stopped. If I could make her feel like this, I never wanted to stop.

Lizbeth's legs began clinching around my head, pressing inward and then releasing. Ohmygod, I loved it. I suddenly remembered one of Mme. Saint Etienne "The clitoris, never forget to pamper the clitoris of a woman you want to get crazy her clitoris it's the most important part of a woman sexual organs. It is somewhere towards the top, under its hood and there is where the sexual nerves powerhouse of a woman are." I knew, so I just moved up and licked around the hood area until the tip of her clit appeared and with my tongue I lashed at it. "Ahhhhhhh" She leaped into the air, squeezing my hand hard.

I kept licking her clit area but Lizbeth had started to buck her whole body underneath me, making it next to impossible to keep licking. I licked and she gasped and jumped, making me lose the little nub I was now feeling. I disengaged my hand from Lizbeth's and brought it down to my face level; Moving my head back a little, I slipped one finger inside her slit and moved it up and down the length of her mound. Everything was moist and wonderful and I moved up a second and a third fingers to the top, hitting the nub, and Lizbeth screamed. My quiet, smart, sarcastic Lizbeth screamed in passion. I would never give this up. Lizbeth's noises were muffled suddenly by a pillow she was pushing into her face. I moved my fingers back down and looking for her slit pushed one forward a little. She was tight, very tight and when I overcame some resistance, I pushed again and suddenly my finger was entering the woman I loved.

"Not too deep my love," Lizbeth said taking the pillow from her face. "Remember, it's not broken."

"Broken?"

"Hymen."

The fog on my mind had made me forget something as important as her virginity. "Yeah, sorry my love, I'll be more careful."

"No I don't mean that, I like you as you were now, madly in lust, just don't hurt me."

"I won't, I promise." I decided to just not push in past my middle joint and so I curled my finger upwards inside her, rubbing the wall there.

"Oh, baby," Lizbeth sighed and rustled her hands in my hair. There was a slight sloshing noise as I slid the top of two fingers in and out of her.

I could smell her scent and hear her. It was so lovely. I put my mouth back down just above my fingers and found the little nub, so small. I licked it back and forth.

Lizbeth pelvis was jumping while her hands were pushing me hard into her body. I could feel her pulling my hair, then the hands vanished and she was yanking the sheets off the bed. And all of a sudden, there was a loud squeal and Lizbeth's legs clamped down on my head with more force than I knew she had. I felt myself being squeezed, unable to move, while her pelvis just thrust upwards. I do not know what she did, but in her frenzy I felt the sheets of the bed falling around us until I was covered in total darkness. Finally after seeming to lift me halfway to the ceiling and a series of thrusts on her part she came back down and loosened her grip a bit. I immediately licked once more but as soon as I did she was shaking and pushing me back with her legs.

I pulled the sheets back and looked up at Lizbeth. My god she was a complete mess, her bride hairstyle was completely disheveled, tears were running on her cheeks, there was a wet spot near her mouth on the bed and a frantic look was in her eyes. I was about to speak when she pulled me as hard as she could on top of her. I fell so that my lips were at her forehead, her mouth on my neck, and my cock inside her pubic hair; she instantly wrapped her arms and legs around me holding me into her fiercely and rocking from side to side slowly. As she did this I felt my penis sliding downwards between her legs.

Lizbeth started to kiss me clinging hard to me and then kissing me again.

"Everyone said it is so horrible the first time!" she was saying. "But not with you. I should have known it wouldn't be, not with you. Thank you my love, thank you for being so wonderful. I should have known it would be wonderful with you"

I didn't know what to say, but the truth is I could barely understand her because I hadn't been inside her although my cock was becoming wrapped inside her lips and I could feel the moisture and warmth all around me and I wanted so much more.

"You are awesome Rick I'm so in..." she stopped the sentence as she had just licked my face and then followed after a long pause. "Oh. Is that me? Is that what I taste like down there?"

My face was covered in her juices. "Yes, that wonderful taste is you down there."

Then she licked me again. "You know my love what's the hardest part of all though?" she continued. Controlling myself right now, I was thinking. "I wanted to touch you so bad. But you were so, so far away. My hands could barely get to you. I hated it. But, oh, how I loved it." She said something more but I didn't hear it.

I was frozen, all my muscles tensed. My head was dipping inwards. With just a small thrust, I could....

"Rick, Rick," I heard. I managed to look up feeling like I was crazed. She looked deep into my eyes, caressing my cheek. "What are you going to do now?" I stared at her trying to understand.

"Well yeah..." was all I said, then she did something I wouldn't have thought of Lizbeth doing, she started to push me downwards into her with her feet on my rear. "I'm sure it is OK, right? And I don't think it's will be so bad after what you just did me so, you know, I want you to make me a woman." She pushed a little more and my dickhead was inside her.

Before I lost my last bit of will power with my craziness, I rolled to the side breaking the contact; my breathing was heavy, and I felt my mind wrestling with itself. I knew this was what is supposed to happen in a wedding night, the groom deflowering the bride but it must be done carefully with my senses wide awake not to hurt her in any way that could leave marks in her mind.

I pulled Lizbeth hard against my chest, clinging to her now like she had to me not a minute ago. After a minute I heard a "Thank you" from her. I wrapped her in me, not wanting to let her go. I kept hugging tighter and tighter, feeling like I couldn't get as close to her as I needed.

I was shaking; unconsciously she had been pushing me to my baser instincts. I wanted to crawl back on her now and go inside. Maybe that was the only way to be as close to her as I desired. Maybe she had been right. The odds were that it would be OK, right? We could try. But I wasn't sure that was the best way.

What had she done to me? I knew everything going through my mind was idiotic, but I couldn't make the thoughts go away. Why, oh why, had I rolled off her?

"Maybe, we should wait a little," I heard myself say, not believing my own ears. "You said a while ago you didn't think it was the right time...."

"Oh, Rick, I trust you I know you won't harm me in anyway, it is maybe I wasn't as ready as I thought a few minutes ago."

I was silent for a moment, trying to let my desires lessen. Eventually, I nodded and kissed Lizbeth's head again. I squeezed her into me yet again. "There's one problem. We'd have to get up and...."

She giggled against my chest. "This is a problem," and then she pushed me over on my back and climbed on top of me lying on my body with her arms around my head. She looked at me and said with an overly pleased smile, "You are now absolutely mine." She lifted herself up and looked down my body to my cock which was rock hard and almost purple. She started wiggling downwards and said, "Half my body is covered with the lube from you. Think there's anything much left?" She put a finger on the head, right on the tip where the precum was waiting. I watched as her finger slowly rubbed the lubricant in a circle all over my purple head. My cock pulsed up and down under her touch.

"Nice" she said simply.

"It's alive and waiting for you," I replied.

Chapter 2

She looked at me with her little smile. "Don't worry you are going to have me but you're not going to be able to joke much longer." And with that she pushed her dangling breasts together around the shaft of my cock. Her body began to slide up and down my length and immediately the sensations were building again.

"Are, are, you, you, sure?" I managed to say as my head started tossing from side to side on the bed at her unexpected wantonness.

She moved down and I watched in awe as her tongue began to lick around my precum covered cockhead. "Ummmh-hummmh," she replied and then her mouth moved forward taking some of my penis her lips, disappearing behind a wall of her hair as it fell around her head.

Her tongue began to slither along the top of my shaft, sending chills up my spine. "You win, are you sure your mother didn't have the talk with you" I squeaked out as I grabbed at a pillow.

"Ummmh-hummmh, no." she said shaking her head.

She started sliding her breasts up and down my body again and with each motion the forces of an orgasm were building deep inside my sac. I could feel it growing and growing each time she moved her breasts, then a lick, then her skin, then, oh, I don't know what she was doing.

It was so soft, wet, smooth, and perfect. Oh so good, oh, so fucking good. "Ohmygod Lizbeth baby... oh Lizbeth... I'm sorry, don't stop. Yes... I can't...." The orgasm was almost there.

I wanted to scream. All the times I had been so close tonight were all coming back at once right now and all of them were ripping me apart. Oh fuck. I couldn't stop it now. It was too late.

I felt something wet around my rod and pushing against me, her tongue? And I exploded; it felt to me like the first squirt started from the base of my spine and came flying outwards. Lizbeth squealed again, but different from before, and I felt her rubbing at the base of my erection. She tossed her hair up and another squirt flew up and hit my chest. It wouldn't stop. Glob after glob was shooting upwards covering my stomach and lower chest and between her hairs, I could see Lizbeth's mouth resting on the top side of my erection watching everything coming out of me, but never letting go while I pulsed against her lips.

Finally my orgasm subsided and I stopped tossing my head on the bed. Lizbeth lifted her head up just a bit, releasing me and then slowly guided the tip of my hard-on through the pools of cumm on my skin. I watched her exploring the results of her action with fascination.

"Would you like to borrow a pencil or should I take dictation?"

She looked up at me and grinned, then put her tongue in a small glop just under my cock. She drew it into her mouth and tentatively tasted it. After a second's reflection, she sat up beside me and said, "I'm not an expert to judge but I think that would've been quadruplets."

I nodded, thinking how that orgasm had been building up for hours. Now I began to feel semen sliding down my sides. "These sheets are going to be a mess if I move. Would you mind bringing a towel from the bathroom my love?"

She jumped up and ran into her bathroom. "Don't forget the bit in your hair," I called after her.

My goddess returned, running a damp washrag over some strands of her hair and tossed a towel onto my stomach. I quickly cleaned myself up and put the towel to the side. She was still standing by the bed nude with a look of concentration as she worked over her hair thoroughly. I suddenly remembered that just a couple hours ago she had been paralyzed at the touch of my hand on her knee and yet already it seemed like this is the way it would be. What could be more natural than beckoning her to the bed where I waited to hug her the whole night through? I reached up to pull my new wife back into bed with me but first I need a pee.

fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers