Three Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

***********

"Anything?" Yanni asked her desperate sister.

"Yes, I swear, anything you want."

"Act like a dog," Yanni ordered.

Mel got on her knees and made puppy eyes. She barked twice. It made Yanni smile. Mel started crawling in circles, chasing her invisible tail.

"Okay, now go make me a sandwich. Turkey with swiss, toasted."

Mel started crawling out of her room.

"And you can stop being a dog."

Mel got up and walked out. Yanni had almost completely forgotten about Chemistry. She picked up a book and started reading it, waiting for her sister to return with a warm sandwich. She read two pages. Three. Five. Ten. Twenty. She slammed the book down.

"Where the hell is my sandwich?!"

No reply.

Yanni got up and stormed downstairs. She found her sister standing still in the kitchen.

"Have you just been standing here the whole time?" She asked angrily.

When she got closer, she saw that her sister was frozen, the sandwich stuck in midair between the plate and the floor.

*************

Matt and Lara had been swimming for about five minutes now. Lara suggested they try to swim all the way across the lake, about three miles. Matt felt pretty confident, and decided to give it a shot. He took this time to figure out just what he could do with his new powers.

He discovered that he could control when he heard her thoughts. It was fun to fragment her sentences.

He discovered he could search her memories. He found that she was single and bisexual. She had lost her virginity in a threesome as a matter of fact.

He discovered that he could alter her emotions to anything. One moment they were having conversation about My Little Pony during a backstroke, the next she was angry about her parents. He fixed this and returned her to a happy mood.

He already knew that he could tell her to do things. But at this point, they had reached a half submerged tree and Lara wanted to climb it. The lake was dam controlled, so the water level would rise and fall based on the season. Right now it was at a high point.

They climbed up into the tree. "Hey, let's jump at the same time!"

"Just let me catch my breath first."

"Too late! Three, two , one, go!"

They both jumped off of the tree. Matt landed in the water with a big splash; he was certainly not graceful. He came back to the surface and looked for Lara, but could not find her. He looked back up to the tree and saw...

He saw Lara frozen in midair, her hair trailing behind her and a big excited smile on her face.

********

Kerry didn't know what was going on. Everyone had just stopped. There was no noise, no movement, just her with her thoughts. Juni had a terribly angry look on her face, and so did the many boys she was fighting with. Naturally, Kerry was frightened. The Christian screamed. Kerry ignored her.

She approached the group of frozen people. She poked Juni. She still felt fleshy, not like a statue, so that was good. She felt a little better now. She pulled the basketball from Juni's hands, but it took some power. She had a tight grip on it. Kerry got the ball free, but she fell backwards and it flung out of her hands. It went a few feet into the air, but stopped. It was now out of her reach.

Lying on the ground, she surveyed the rest of the gym. Mr. Winthrop was flirting with another girl. There were multiple games dispersed through the room. There were eight hoops to play at, so it wasn't a problem to have everyone active. There was one more behind her. She stood up and turned around to find something very displeasing to The Christian.

There was one boy clinging to the rim, having just slam-dunked the ball. As a joke, another had pulled down his gym shorts, exposing his hairy ass. Kerry knew what was on the other side of his body. whispered The Slut. screamed The Christian. The Slut sounded more appeasing to Kerry right now.

Kerry slowly approached the frozen boy. She crept around slowly, anticipating what was to come. When she saw it, the familiar warmth grew inside of her. Her nipples returned to their hardened state, rubbing up against her gym shirt. The Christian was getting desperate.

Something about its shape made her feel incomplete. She felt like she needed it to achieve happiness. But it was out of her reach. There was nothing she could do to get it. The Slut said in a giggly manner.

Kerry's breathing was getting heavier. She had tiny sparks of this feeling but it never ignited. Now she felt as if there was a boiling deep inside her. It felt so nice, like nothing else. She wanted to badly. Her hand slowly approached the waistband of her gym shorts. The Christian demanded.

Kerry explained. Her right hand slipped under her shorts and her panties, feeling the thick hairs on her crotch.

Kerry snapped. She was tired of being the good girl. The nice girl. The perfect student, the athlete, the one everyone could talk to. She started rubbing her pussy furiously. The Christian was defeated and The Slut took over.

Kerry kept frantically massaging herself, not yet aware of any style or rhythm that would improve the sensation. She had no set pace, no knowledge of where it would feel best. But that didn't matter right now. She took a moment to strip completely, which was easy without her bra on. She laid down on the cool gym floor and continued petting her wetness.

She was in complete bliss, but... She had never seen her own vagina before, but she had seen pictures in Sex Ed. She tried to imagine a bald pussy and...

In an instant all her pubic hair was gone. If she hadn't been in the middle of masturbation, she would have been frightened. Instead she found her clit by accident, and started to focus on it. Her moans echoed through the gym as she rubbed herself. In a few moments, she would be ready to orgasm.

Just as she was about to climax, it hit her: everyone could unfreeze at any time. She stopped instantly and got dressed, feeling disappointed that she couldn't orgasm. When she was fully clothed again, that's when it struck her that she had made all her pubic hair disappear with just a thought. Common sense kicked in.

The yells continued, and so did all movement. The boy who had been pantsed fell to the ground and pulled his shorts back up quickly, and then added to the noise with his frustration. Kerry still felt incredibly horny. She would have to wait.

************

Yanni was so confused about what was going on. It had gone from a normal day to a very weird one quickly. She had discovered a super power in herself, but now it appeared to be uncontrolled. Had she frozen time? Or was something else going on? It wasn't too long before time resumed again spontaneously. She had been reading for some time, and she didn't know exactly when things had stopped.

The sandwich fell to the tile floor of the kitchen. "Shit!" Mel said under her breath. She picked the sandwich back up and put it back on the plate.

"Do you expect me to eat that, twerp?"

Mel jumped and almost dropped the sandwich again. "Fuck! When did you get there?!"

"Watch your language," Yanni scolded,"and start over."

Mel groaned and threw the dirty sandwich in the trash can. Yanni went over to the couch, still confused about the time freezing ordeal.

Yanni listened closely to her sister's thoughts. She smiled to herself, greatly enjoying her new abilities. Now what else could she do with them?

Like Matt had done just moments ago, Yanni had figured out the multiple things she could do. Not only did she discover that Mel was sexually active, but she wasn't currently interested in guys. She had asked for guy advice because she wanted to hide the fact that she was a lesbian.

Mel walked carefully over to the couch and placed the plate on the coffee table. "Am I done now?" Mel asked, exasperated.

"Do you still want guy advice?" Yanni asked, ignoring her sister's question.

"Yeah, if you have any."

"Make out with chicks. Guys love it."

Yanni could sense that just the thought set a spark in her sister. She knew Mel would still try to cover up, and she actually thought she did a good job of it.

"Like pretend kissing?" She said innocently.

"No, like full on tongue swallowing make out sessions. Know any girls who are looking to date guys? If so, sew your lips together for a few minutes while guys are watching."

Mel started blushing. Yanni was enjoying watching her sister get so uncomfortable in her own clothes. Only eighteen, yet so attractive and sexual already.

"Do you really think so?" Mel said, trying to keep up the act.

"I know so. In fact, why don't you practice right now? Call up one of your friends, bring her over here." Yanni pushed her power to make Mel agree with her.

Twenty minutes later, Hannah Burns came walking through the door. She was a sophomore, very slender and slightly pale. She kept herself looking nice. For a slut. She wore short shorts that might as well have been panties, a strapless top that might as well have been a headband, and an abundance of eye make up that was balanced enough to not look revolting. She had two nose piercings, three cartilage piercings, a tongue stud, a belly button stud, and tattoos of band names, roses, and other things she thought accurately described her personality.

Yanni was revolted by her choice of dress and accessories. She wondered how any guy (or her sister) could find this even a little attractive. But she knew she could play with it for a while.

"Hey Melll wasup girl?" Hannah hugged her friend.

"This is my sister Arianna." Mel said.

"Just call me Yanni."

"You're sisters? You look nothing alike," Hannah said, surveying Yanni's figure. This displeased Yanni. She would definitely have to put this bitch in her place.

"Well I won't bother you, I'm going to go upstairs and do homework. Let me know if you need anything." Yanni got up and left the room. She wanted to experiment with something. She reached out to feel Melanie and Hannah with her mind, and was successful. It was a strange feeling, sensing their presence. She commanded their subconsciouses to ignore her completely. She would not be seen. She re-entered the room and saw the two of them watching TV on the couch. She stood directly in front of them and waved her hands around to find no reaction. It worked.

"Meet any cute guys lately?" Mel asked.

"All guys are cute, but it's like none of them care about who I am." Hannah replied. This made Yanni chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Mel asked, looking at her gorgeous friend.

"It's like all they see me as is a cock vacuum!"

"Hannah, you ARE a cock vacuum."

"I know, but there's more to me than that."

This was almost too much for Yanni. She sat down on the other couch, half facing the girls and half facing the TV. She noticed that Mel was staring at Hannah's body while Hannah focused on the cartoon they were watching. Yanni did notice that Hannah had an attractive body, similar to Mel's, just on a taller and proportionally thinner frame.

"I mean isn't there some way to get a guy's attention without sucking his big fat juicy cock?" Hannah didn't need to use all those words, but her libido liked it.

"Well, I'm not sure... but..." Mel trailed off. Yanni could sense that she was still aroused, even more so now that Hannah was here.

"But what?" Hannah now looked at Mel, causing her to raise her gaze.

"Nothing."

"Fuck no, nothing. That bothers the shit out of me and you know it."

"Well I think that guys love it when girls are bisexual. Not just because it's hot, but it like says something about them."

"What does it say? To me that just sounds extra slutty."

"Well like... It says that the girl doesn't need the guy, and guys always want things they can't have... I don't know..."

"Wait, that actually makes sense!" Hannah proclaimed. "Yeah, I get it now! You're so smart Mel!"

Mel started smiling, feeling more confident about the situation. She was getting into the groove. "Thanks, I've been thinking about it a lot so-"

"Let's practice." Hannah interjected. Mel froze. She didn't expect it to be so quick. Hannah thought she was afraid based on the expression on Mel's face. "Hey, come on. It was your idea and we're really close. It might even be fun!"

Yanni didn't like how quickly this had escalated. She wanted more to see her sister suffer, not to see her get exactly what she wanted. So she got to work. She searched Hannah's mind and lowered her excitement, but not too much. Just enough that she would change her mind and tease Mel with it.

"Or maybe not... I don't want things to get weird between us." This made Mel sink inside. But she tried to look like she wasn't phased.

"Yeah, that would be bad if we felt weird about it... I wouldn't want to lose you as a friend."

Yanni kept Hannah just on the edge of the "no" side, but pushed her arousal to about a four on a scale of ten.

"I mean, I've seen your boobs before, and they're really nice. But I can't imagine just making out with you. But seriously, love the boobs."

Mel blushed and giggled, "Thanks, you've got a great pair yourself."

Yanni pushed Hannah up to a five. She didn't notice she was getting wet as she said, "We're pretty hot, aren't we? If we did get it on every guy would want us!"

Mel was getting visibly uncomfortable, tugging on the bottom of her shirt. She looked away from Hannah, very embarrassed about how turned on she was. She was blushing heavily. Somehow, Hannah didn't notice. Mel replied in a mumble, "Yeah, we'd look good."

Yanni gave a bigger push, raising the number to a seven. Just enough for Hannah to maybe say yes if a guy offered sex. "Look good? Shit I bet we'd look hotter than porn stars." Yanni noticed that Hannah was picturing the lesbian ordeal, as was Mel. Their imaginations were not too far off from each other. To make it worse, she lowered Hannah's arousal again while making Mel's stronger than it already was.

"But nothing is worth breaking a friendship, you know?" Mel just nodded and bit her lip. "Are you okay?" Hannah asked. "You look like something's bothering you."

"Fine. Just kinda hot." Mel assured her.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll go turn the air conditioning on." Hannah got up, her ass shaking as she walked to the kitchen. This made Mel go crazy. She quietly groaned to herself, but Yanni could hear it.She noticed that her sister was doing a much more terrible job of acting. When she had asked her for guy advice, it seemed highly convincing. Now, it was almost as if she wanted her friend to know. Searching a little deeper, she found this to be true. However, she wasn't conscious of it.

Hannah reached the AC control, and was about to turn it on. Instead, Yanni had her turn the heater on. It might cause her some discomfort, but it was worth the entertainment to come.

Hannah sat back down, a little closer to Mel. The episode on the TV ended. Mel tried to distract herself by looking through the channels. With her big sister's help, she accidentally switched to the porn channel. Mel dropped the remote when she saw the two naked women making love. "Oh my gosh! That was an accident I swear!"

Yanni quickly raised Hannah's arousal all the way to nine. This caused Hannah to stop Mel from picking up the remote. Her eyes were glued to the TV. Hannah knew she was straight, but something about the way the two girls were so passionate with each other intrigued her. Hannah became noticeably wet to herself.

Yanni was enjoying the sexual torture she was causing. It was almost too much fun. But suddenly, it hit her. The perfect idea to both entertain her and raise some hell. Some hell she's wanted to raise forever. Yanni knew what was about to happen with her sister, but it wasn't her concern right now. She didn't want to miss it though, so she ran upstairs and grabbed a camera. Back downstairs, she placed it across the room and zoomed in a little bit. She pressed record and went to her room to plan. She had a business opportunity in mind. Besides, she could use that video. Just to make sure, she spiked up Hannah's arousal to a ten. As she planned ahead in her room, she enjoyed hearing the screams from downstairs.

*******

Matt was very confused by what was going on. Lara was stuck in midair. He had climbed back in the tree and he was just behind her. He didn't know what to do. But of course, being a guy, he noticed just how nice her ass was. She had lime green panties on that left little to the imagination. It was wet and clung to her skin, further accentuating her rear curves.

He lost himself while staring at her, and forgot for a moment what had happened. He snapped back, and thought about what to do. Nothing came. If he waited, the possibility loomed that there might be no end. Maybe if he just set things back in motion...

But nothing came. So he resorted to his risky idea. He positioned himself on the thick branch that Lara had jumped from. Not all too confident, he jumped and grabbed her around the waist. They both plunged into the water. He let go at some point underwater.

Resurfacing, he looked for signs that timed had resumed. But there was nothing. Lara was now frozen underwater. He swam back to the tree to see exactly where she was. His fear caused his strokes to be stronger than usual. He arrived back at the tree in no time.

Once he was high enough, he saw a strange sight. Where he had dragged Lara, there was a hole in the water. The water that had touched her had not moved. before he could finish the thought, it happened. Time resumed.

Lara came flying up into the air, the vacuum having pulled her up and sent her flying with its force once the space was filled. She was at least 150 feet in the air at the apex of her flight. Matt's fear increased once again. He knew that she would get hurt falling from that height, even if she landed in water. His thoughts raced through the options, but there were none. He would just have to let it happen. But as she was coming down, Matt imagined her floating in the air, with some invisible force holding her there.

Nothing should surprise you at this point. His imagination came true. She was suddenly floating about seventy feet in the air. Having lost his naivety from the events of today, Matt knew this was his doing. He slowly lowered her as she began to freak out.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck what's happening to me?!" she screamed.

Matt calmed down, now seeing he was in control of the situation. Eventually, Lara was back in the water. He jumped down to join her.

"What the fuck just happened? Did you see that?" She had been slightly hyperventilating, so she was out of breath. Trying to hold herself up in the water did not help. Matt slyly lifted her a bit so that her head was safely above the water. She started recovering.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers