Three-Way Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

"You like tasting yourself?" I asked when she pulled back out. "Sweet, isn't it?"

"Mmmhmm," Emmy filled me in, raising her hips up to take in more of me.

"I know," I got out before focusing on my words again. "Sweet....yummy, gorgeous, sexy....dirty," I punctuated by taking my first thrust into Emmy. "I know something about women like that."

"Clearly," Emmy gasped out and actually nodded her head to the right. This made me look over and notice Alison again, who was sitting to our right and was gently fingering herself to our action.

"Well, come on, I need something here!" Alison joked/demanded. Although this should have made it even more awkward to fuck Emmy in front of Alison, I was in no position to refute her. She let me have this, so I couldn't well say no to her tonight -- or probably any other time soon.

Since I wanted this, I had to start savoring it while I could, lest Emmy make me go off too soon. That was a real possibility, as she wrapped her legs around me, met my hips thrust for thrust and let me bury my face back into her neck and hair. "Fuck me...." I voiced as I thrusted deeper into her.

"Shouldn't I tell you that?" Emmy asked in between gasps, which propelled me to look down on her again.

"Yes....tell me...." I halfway pleaded, placing my hands on her hips and holding on tight as I kept going.

"Okay....fuck me," Emmy ordered, her words and the look on her perfect face making my cock twitch. "Fuck me good and hard....just like you wanted. Make me cum like you wanted....fuck me and make this sweet, dirty girl cum..."

Well, if I didn't want it before -- and I already fucking did -- that put me over the edge. Hopefully not literally yet.

I risked it anyway by going faster and harder into Emmy, with my mouth nipping her neck and throat and my hands rubbing her hips and thighs. Even though both her and me were starting to groan hard, I could still hear Alison moaning as she rubbed herself in the background. Now having her watch was indeed getting me hotter, yet I needed Emmy to feel even more overcome.

My right hand suddenly grabbed Emmy's right ass cheek and started jiggling it, leaving my left to head for her filled pussy. But I couldn't leave both hands down there and keep thrusting as effectively. So I took my right one off her ass and put it on the back of her head, pushing our foreheads together as my left hand rubbed her clit.

Her lovely brown eyes nearly took up my whole vision, which was quite something at a time like this as they flushed from my attack. I tried to make my cock and fingers work in tune to thrust into her, yet it got a little erratic the tighter and wetter that Emmy got. Still, we both got erratic as we worked harder to get the other off down below, and I tried not to hold onto her hair too hard.

It also got to me hearing Emmy and Alison moan in tandem, so I broke away from Emmy's gaze to try and see Alison working on herself. She was going pretty good, which made me lock onto her gaze and get lost into her eyes as usual. Somehow, looking at Alison in this position and state made me fuck Emmy and rub her even harder. But I did finally break from Alison's eyes after Emmy clenched tighter onto me and moved her hips around.

"Getting there?" I asked almost out of breath, while still rubbing her pussy with my thumb and forefinger.

"Keep going and I will.....fuck, just keep going," Emmy wished, and I had no reason to deny her. After another minute of fucking and stroking, I knew we were both close. I turned to Alison to see if she was almost done, but I saw she wasn't playing with herself anymore.

This threw me off a bit until Emmy slammed her hips harder into mine, which nearly made me cum then and there. But if it made me close, there was no doubt she'd be there in seconds, and she gyrated her hips fast enough to make it so.

"Oh, mother fuck!" Emmy added on. "Yeah, there it.....God, take that cum!" she trailed off as she gave my cock one last squeeze and then started cumming all over it. I let out a slow hiss and tried to savor her losing it all over me, before I could do the same to her. But after several more moments, she seemed to be settling down.

"Are you done?" I heard Alison ask. Emmy laid her head down and closed her eyes, managing to nod yes. "Good, then it's my turn," Alison continued before getting back into my line of sight. "Come on, you've had your fun, now it's back to me."

"Wait, he doesn't get to cum in me?" Emmy revived herself enough to ask, beating me to the punch.

"You wouldn't have gotten to cum on him if it wasn't for me. So I think I get to be a little selfish now," Alison said seriously but somewhat teasingly. "And I want his cock to just explode in me."

"Yeah....if you want that, you might wanna stop talking like that until I'm out of her," I chipped in. Taking my advice, Alison just grabbed my wrist and helped me pull out of Emmy. I tried to share a slightly apologetic look with her before Alison took up my attention. However, once she smiled at me and pressed her bare body against mine, I felt a little less sorry for it.

I had to admit, after that little talk I wasn't close to cumming as much anymore. And clearly, Alison stopped fingering herself earlier to ensure a longer finish on her end. Still, I knew we'd have to go a little slow at first to stretch this out.

That was no problem for me, as I put Alison on her back and guided myself into her slowly and deliberately. She stared up at me, quite pleased and eager to finally get into the mix. And I was eager to have her there too, which I showed by palming her breasts with my left hand and her curved hip with my right.

Yet like a tractor beam, I was pulled to Alison's face instead of her naughty bits, seeing her look at me with both passion and gentle adoration. The mixture did things to parts of me other than my cock -- things that might be a bit too soon to define. However, I knew I at least liked it a lot. Who wouldn't?

I laid right on top of Alison to fully feel her soft, sexy body fit below mine, with her full, gorgeous breasts rubbing against my chest, her unnaturally big, beautiful eyes fully focused on me, and her sweet/sensual smile shining brightly. As I kissed that smile and the lips that formed it, I let myself go just a little faster, but not overly so just yet. Alison made this happen for me, made herself get hot for me fucking another woman, and wanted me to herself for last -- so I was going to make this go as long as I could.

But that got a little harder when I felt something wet on my ball sack. And it wasn't anything from Alison.

Although I couldn't see it, I could feel that Emmy had gotten behind me and started to play with my exposed balls as they thrust against Alison. She was jiggling them now, but soon got back to licking on them. And with her mouth suckling my balls and Alison's pussy suckling my cock, it was a sure fire way to speed up the ending.

"What the hell?" Alison spoke up over my shoulder. "No need to speed this up for us...." she trailed off when the twin sensations on my genitals made me thrust harder and more out of control. "Oh....okay...." Alison conceded as she started to grind up against me as well.

I felt Emmy give my balls a few more deep licks and then a few deep suckles, which made me lose all awareness with the rest of the world. Once I went even faster and harder into Alison, Emmy finally broke off after lathering up my balls once more and blowing on them.

But soon enough, Alison became my whole focus again, as I used my heightened hormones to get us both off one more time. We traded groans, grunts and the odd "Fuck me" while we got closer and closer.

"Do it, do it now...." Alison all but yelled out. "I want it....fuck me and let me have it...."

"You first.....fuck, I want it....I want you...." I admitted. I wanted her, I wanted to feel a sexy actress come all over my cock again -- and I wanted to fill this one to the brim with my own cum. And this time, no one got in my way.

Just in case, I worked to speed it up by placing my teeth on Alison's left nipple and biting semi-lightly. I took it off just to let Alison see me flick my tongue on the nipple, before opening my mouth wide and sucking down as much of her famous tit as I could. With a final bite on her breast and a deep suckle, I finally pulled off and screamed as Alison's moans, her even tighter pussy and her even wilder hips did their work.

"Fuck me, fuck, cum!" Alison called out. And the second I felt Alison cum onto me and yell in relief, I was set off in the blink of an eye.

With the little will I had left, I tried to force myself impossibly deeper into her as I coated her inner walls. My hands returned to her hips and grabbed onto her supple flesh, but I lost the energy to keep my head up. Once the first few hard spurts came out of me, I let my head fall next to Alison's cheek and hair as I rode out the rest of our releases. Yet at last, we were soon drained empty for the last time that night.

"Holy fuck...." I heard someone say -- perhaps it was Emmy. I couldn't tell if Alison was able to talk, but if she was like me right now, it was probably unlikely.

Nevertheless, I tried to lift my arms up and attempted to place my right hand on some upper part of Alison. It landed on her right shoulder, while my left hand still searched for something to grab to. Finally I felt it being put onto a breast next to me -- obviously Emmy's. I was still face down on the pillow, so I couldn't check with my eyes.

There was nothing left to say and we had done pretty much everything imaginable. So I moved back and let Alison remove herself from underneath me, before she laid back besides me. Her back was turned to me, leaving me to lay my head down behind her hair. That wasn't a bad compromise, leaving me to lie on my stomach while my right arm draped over Alison and my left hand could still fondle Emmy.

And that was that. I told Alison before this that I'd never need to do this again, since there'd be no way to top it. Not one single thing that happened afterwards changed my opinion. So I played with Emmy's breast and upper body, while fondling Alison and resting against her hair until the sensations lulled me into sleep. Since I wouldn't be doing something like that again, I savored as much as I could from it.

It must have been one of the things that did a number on me, since we all overslept and didn't have much energy to get up the next morning. Yet when Emmy saw what time it was, she quickly made herself get up and find her clothes, since she was late for something I couldn't make out.

However, she didn't have time to lament or regret what she did last night -- and even asked for Alison to call her before kissing her and then me on the lips. Once she rushed out afterwards, it made the morning and last night feel more like a distant dream.

Well, I at least wanted to get back to dreaming it right then. Maybe I'd get enough sleep to do something about it with my girlfriend when we woke up next time.

But until then, we returned to sleep as if we didn't also have sex with someone else the previous night -- for hopefully the last time for a while.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers