Three Weeks in Kathmandu

Story Info
American girl finds love with local guy in Kathmandu.
2k words
4.03
31.1k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers

I met Kumar one morning on the road leading to Pashupatinath temple. I had arrived in Kathmandu the previous afternoon. As it worked out, I had planned on going to Swayambhunath that morning but a friend at the guesthouse where I was staying was going to Pashupatinath and offered to share a taxi. What a lucky coincidence. Kumar was tall and slim with wavy black hair, deep brown skin, light facial hair and hypnotic brown eyes whose shape reminded me of the eyes painted on stupas which seem to follow you wherever you go in Kathmandu. He was wearing jeans, a blue T shirt, and a floppy brown hat. He smiled at me and I noticed he was wearing a beautiful Gauri Shankar rudraksha bead around his neck. Later, I found out that this particular type of rudraksha bead brings people together - it certainly worked in our case. We made small talk - he asked how long I had been in Nepal, how long I was staying, and so on. I told him I wanted to do Shiva puja at the temple - I knew they generally didn't allow foreigners (even practicing Hindus) in the temple but there are areas outside where it can be done - so he helped me buy the things I needed and taught me the prayers, then we went to a small bhatti(hole in the wall restaurant) for lunch and made plans to meet again that night. He said he had never met a gori(white) Hindu and wanted to get to know me better. His English was good, but I tried to speak the limited Nepali I know - I felt hot for him from when I first saw him and I wanted to impress him!

That night we went to a dohori(Nepali folk music) club where there was singing and dancing - the music was good and I loved to dance but there were too many drunks and people wondering what's that gori doing in here, so we went back to my room at the guesthouse nearby. I was hurting to pull down his pants and taste his lado(dick) and feel his hands on my puti(pussy) but didn't want him to think of me as a typical 'cheap American slut' - I knew already that I didn't want this to be a one-nighter. I wanted to see where this could lead even after I had to go back to the states in 3 weeks, so I wanted him to respect me first. Sexually, this is a country which is still stuck in the '50s - the 1850s. Arranged marriages where the couple doesn't even see each other naked until the wedding night are still the rule, although I know some young people are starting to find their own matches and experiment with sex - I was hoping Kumar was this way. So, that night we didn't even touch each other, though I did see Kumar eyeing my rounded, heart-shaped ass.

For the next week we saw each other every day and Kumar got more and more insistent - I wanted it as much as he did but played hard to get. On the fourth day he kissed me - dear God it was so amazing, though quick. His tongue felt so good in my mouth I couldn't help thinking how it would feel on my clit. On the fifth day we had progressed to making out with our clothes on, like high schoolers in the back seat. His tongue played with mine and his hands sought out my breasts, the nipples rock-hard under my thin salwar kameez. They are only 34B but they are nicely rounded and firm, and incredibly sensitive. I gasped, it felt so good I felt like I could cum right there. He took my hand and placed it on the big, promising bulge in his jeans, closing his eyes and sighing, 'oh, mero maya (my love), you are all I want...' I was shaking and my panties were dripping wet. It took all of my will to wait one more day, then I could not control myself any longer - I had to have him, now.

Today would finally be our lucky day, only Kumar didn't know it yet. I told him I was sick of the crowds and nosy staff at the guesthouse where I was staying and wanted to go somewhere more peaceful and natural, so I booked a room at a guesthouse on the outskirts of town, on a hill with a clear view of the city. We checked in, put our things in the room and went to the rooftop terrace for tea. We were the only ones there. It was a rare clear, bright day, and you could see all the way to the snow-capped Himalayas. It was breathtaking. Kumar ran his finger along my bare arm, sending shivers down my spine. He whispered in my ear 'Timi derai ramri chhau'(you are very beautiful). God, when was the last time a man said that to me, especially one I wanted as much as I wanted Kumar now? I was wearing a rose pink silk salwar kameez which I had tailored for me so it hugged my figure and showed off my small waist and curvy ass to perfection, without being too revealing. Underneath, I was wearing a sheer, lacy bra and panties which did little to hide my erect nipples and dripping puti. After my shower that morning I had rubbed my body with jasmine oil so my skin would be extra soft and fragrant for him. My wavy auburn hair hung loose to my waist. Just from his light touch on my arm my heart was pounding and my legs felt weak. I turned to him and whispered, 'Ahile maya garne?'(do you want to make love now) His eyes opened wide and his beautiful smile gave me the answer I needed.

He grabbed my hand and we raced down to our room and locked the door. He came up behind me and kissed my neck. He stroked my ass, cupping his hands around it, whispering, 'Mmm, malai yo man parchha(I like this)...' I could feel his hard lado under his jeans pressing against my ass and he started humping me slowly, his lips tracing electric current along my neck. His fingers played with my nipples which ached for his kisses. I turned around and he kissed me, his mouth tasting of ginger and cinnamon. He reached his hands under my kameez, and I pulled it free over my head. His eyes widened to see my breasts, my dark pink, erect nipples showing through the silky material of my bra. He unhooked it and bent his head to tease my right nipple with his tongue, making me gasp with pleasure. He stroked the left one with his fingers, and the sight of his dark brown hands and lips on my milk white breasts filled me with desire. He covered my nipple with his lips, sucking it softly, slowly, then taking my whole breast in his mouth while licking my nipple with his tongue, teasing me, making me feel so desired, cherished.

I wanted to feel his bare skin against mine, so I pulled at his T-shirt, and he pulled it over his head. He was magnificent, hairless, slim but with nicely muscled arms and chest and flat abs. I stroked his arms softly - my God, his skin was the softest I had ever felt on a man, like brown silk satin. I wanted to give him the same pleasure he was giving me so I licked his nipple with my tongue, making him moan. 'No woman has ever done that, my God, you make me feel so good...' His body smelled like sandalwood and clean male sweat - a combination that makes me weak. He reached his hand under my salwar so I untied them, standing in front of him in only my sheer panties. I turned around and bent over while I took them off, giving Kumar a good view of my best assets. He came up behind me and whispered, 'Your body is like a goddess, I want to make you so, so happy' He told me to lie down on the edge of the bed. He kissed my belly button, moving down, teasing. He ran his tongue along the inside of my thighs, already wet with the juice from my puti. It was so erotic seeing his dark head between my creamy white thighs... He separated my puti lips with his fingers and licked around the outside, making me cry out with the sweet torture, finally flicking my clit with his tongue over and over, first slowly, then faster until I felt my orgasm approaching - I started bucking my hips and put my hands on his head to guide him as I felt the sweet spasms overtaking my body - my puti was wet like a river and I cried out, 'Oooh Aaaah, AAAH God, yes, Kumar, don't stop...'

Now I was so wanting to feel and taste his lado. I kissed him, tasting my juices on his lips as I unzipped his jeans and he stepped out of them wearing tight blue briefs completely stretched out by his big, hard lado. I reached out my hand to touch it, asking 'Yo malai ko laagi chha?(is this for me?). He closed his eyes at my touch and whispered 'matrai timi ko laagi'(only for you). I pulled down his briefs and his lado was freed. Oh my god, it was perfect - big but not too big to be painful, maybe 7-8 inches, thick, uncut, and as brown and silky smooth as the rest of him. I felt like worshipping it. I told him to sit down on the edge of a chair and I knelt down in front of him. I took the tip of his lado in my mouth and he gasped as I moved my lips up and down, slowly, slowly, taking all of him down to his smooth brown balls, which I played with as I enjoyed his sweet milk chocolate love stick. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, flicking it around the base of the head. Keeping my hands on his lado, I took his balls in my mouth, first one, then the other. He stroked my hair, moaning, 'Oh God, baby, you are so good to me, ooohhh, take it all, it's all for you, AAAHHH!'

I felt like he was close to cumming and wanted to feel him inside me so I grabbed the base of his lado and quickly pulled out a condom and rolled it onto him. Then, while he was still sitting on the chair with his lado pointing towards the sky, I grabbed the back of the chair and lowered my puti onto him, moaning as he filled me completely. I began to move up and down, slowly, slowly, wanting to make the sweet pleasure last. At a certain point I stopped moving - Kumar asked 'oh God, I was almost there, why did you do that?' I said, 'relax, this way will be better in the end, trust me baby...' I tightened the muscles of my puti around him, again and again, while still not moving or what felt like years but was only about ten minutes.. We kissed, our tongues playing with each other, and he reached up to caress my nipples. I felt his heart beating against mine, our energies merging, Shiva and Shakti in flesh. Still, his lado remained erect.

I started moving again, Kumar's hands on my hips, faster and faster until I felt another orgasm coming from deep inside. 'Oh God, Kumar mero maya, your lado is so big and hard and it makes me feel so good...' He moved me up and down with his hands as he started cumming, crying out, 'my god, fuck me harder baby, your puti is so tight and wet, god it's so good...AAAHHH!!! He roared like the Nepali tiger he was as he came with such force the walls seemed to shake. After our breathing slowed down he said, 'my God, I've never cum so hard, you're incredible...' We sat for a while like that, relaxed, blissful, slowly caressing each other, until it was time for another go. I felt sorry for making poor Kumar wait but I think he thinks it was worth it.

mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers