Three Weeks with You

Story Info
Drama and romance ensue for Mas.
2.5k words
4.08
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since I met Julian and I have spent most of my time with him. I was falling in love but I was not prepared to mention that to him, at least not just yet. I smiled at the thought of truly being in love with someone. It was a nice feeling and something I really could get used to.

Julian was at work and I was lying in the bed we have been sharing for the past three weeks; and I could feel my body coming to life as I thought about him. My hand moved down across my washboard abs and to my hard cock. And I imagined his hand was on me, stroking me as I lay there. I moaned and pushed into my hand. "Oh, Goddess that feels so good." I whispered and wished that Julian were there. However, the moment I was truly getting into it my phone rang. I hoped it was Julian and I reached for my phone but was disappointed to find that it was my father on the line.

I sighed and answered the phone. My father didn't call often and so I figured I should have my obligatory monthly conversation with him. "Hello."

"Tommy it's your father."

"I know Dad. I have caller ID on my phone. What's up?" I sighed inwardly I hated being called Tommy it's what everyone called my grandfather and I wanted nothing to do with that man or anything that related to him, that included my name.

"Where have you been? You haven't been to see me in a long time."

"Dad I came to see you last week."

"Was it last week?" Michael Franklin asked. I sighed and nodded even though my father could not see. "I know you don't like having a father in the nut house but I miss you."

"Dad you don't miss me. You never paid attention to me after Mom died..."I stopped myself not wanting to get into it. "I've been busy. I'm sorry I will come see you soon. I promise."

"What have you been doing with yourself?"

"I have been working with Jamie's Dad on his software company. I have been doing the web work for him."

"Really that is great. I am proud of you Son."

"I've also met someone." I said but instantly regretted letting the sentence slip from my lips.

"A girl?" My father asked. When I sighed he said, "You just aren't going to give up on the boys are you?" Michael asked sounding slightly agitated.

"Can't you just be happy for me, Dad?"

"Does he treat you well?"

"Yes, Dad he does." I said. "His name is Julian." My father grunted on the other end of the phone and I said, "look I have to run some errands, Dad. I really need to get going."

"Well you could come see your old man you know."

With that I hung up the phone. The mood was gone and I crawled out of bed and made my way to the shower. Once showered and dressed I left the flat and headed to town to do some grocery shopping.

*****

I arrived at the graphic design company that Julian worked at and went inside. I asked to see Julian and was shown to his office. When I got to the office I pushed the office door open and walked inside and then shut the door and leaned up against it. I smiled and said, "I'm horny."

Julian looked up and smiled, "really? And just what did you have in mind?"

I growled and walked forward. "Oh, I don't know maybe taking you right here on your desk." Julian shivered and stood up and pulled me into his arms. "Would you like that?" I asked.

"I would." Julian nodded and began unbuttoning my shirt. His hands moved deftly across my smooth chest and abs.

"I need you." I growled as I put both hands on Julian's face and pulled him in kissing him deeply. "Oh, goddess how I need you." I breathed against his ear.

My hands shook with my need to feel Julian and I dropped down to my knees and unbuckled his belt and I tugged at the button and pulled the zipper down on his jeans and began massaging Julian's hard cock. Julian moaned and my cock throbbed and I felt confined by my own jeans and wanted them off. Instead I took Julian into my mouth and began bobbing my head taking him all the way into my mouth with each stroke.

Julian moaned and his head fell back and he braced himself on his desk. I looked up and my heart fluttered seeing the loving look on Julian's face. I knew I was bringing him pleasure and I wanted to give him more. I bobbed my head faster and moved my free hand to his balls and began massaging them until I felt his body tense and he pushed deep into my mouth as he came. I lapped up every last drop and moaned as I felt my cock throb hard. "I need you...I need to feel myself inside of you."

"You know we have to hurry I have a meeting in about ten minutes." Julian grinned and I knew I was up to the challenge.

I pulled Julian's jeans down the rest of the way and turned him around as I pulled a condom and small bottle of lube out of my pocket. Slipping the condom down over my cock I moaned and stroked on some lube. Pushing Julian down over his desk I pushed deep inside of him and closed my eyes he felt so good. Groping for his hips I pulled him in hard and began fucking him hard and fast. Julian groaned softly. "I want you to cum for me again." I said and moved faster and harder into him.

Again both Julian and I moaned and I felt him tighten around me and I growled as I felt my orgasm fill me and explode. "Julian!" I softly called out. "Oh, goddess, Julian!" A moment passed and Julian came again with a grunt and a moan.

I pulled back away from Julian and grabbed some tissues to clean us both up before pulling my jeans back up. I watched intently as Julian cleaned up and redressed himself and just as I was buttoning my shirt there was a knock at the door and it opened a little.

"Mr. Carstairs your clients are here."

I shot Julian a look and then a smile. He laughed and leaned over and kissed me. "I'll see you at home?" I nodded and excused myself from the room and headed back out to my car to do my grocery shopping.

*****

It was five o'clock and I was expecting Julian home anytime. I stood in the kitchen and then headed for the fridge to gather the ingredients to get dinner started. I brought the ingredients over to the counter and began readying them when I started thinking about the up coming holidays. I celebrated Thanksgiving and that was not an issue, but I didn't celebrate Christmas and I wondered, because we had never had the religion talk, if it was going to be an issue for Julian? Being Wiccan I celebrated Yule and I hoped that it was not going to be an issue; not that I was not willing to celebrate both holidays with him because I was. As I washed the asparagus I heard the key in the lock and I heard Julian call from the door, "I'm home."

I smiled and called to him telling him I was in the kitchen. A moment later I felt his arms snaking around me and his lips upon my neck and I leaned into him. Tilting my head back I kissed him and whispered, "how was your day?"

"It was good, yours?"

"It was exceptionally good." I smiled and turned in his arms so that I could look into his blue eyes.

"I have been thinking about the holidays and I was wondering do you celebrate Christmas or something else? I know we haven't had this talk and I thought I should bring it up."

I chuckled inwardly and knew that he just knew what I was thinking and sometimes that made it easier and sometimes it just made things a little awkward but this was earlier. "I am Wiccan and I celebrate..."

I didn't get to finish before Julian said, "Yule." I nodded. "That works out great because I am Pagan and so I celebrate Yule too." I just smiled and shook my head and wondered how could we be better matched for each other?

"I was nervous about talking to you about it because I didn't know how it would go." I finally confessed.

Julian chuckled and kissed me again and said, "Well you don't have to worry about telling me things. You can talk to me about anything."

I just smiled at him but didn't say anything.

"I think I am going to take a shower then I will come help you with dinner if you want, but be forewarned I don't cook much so I might need a lot of intensive help."

"Okay." I nodded and laughed as I turned away. When he left I began cutting the ends off of the asparagus. Dinner was going to be my specialty: pork schnitzel with mashed potatoes and a white wine, cream and mushroom and butter sauce and aforementioned asparagus. It was something that I learned how to make on my summer in Germany when I was sixteen and it became something that everyone requested that I make. It was my first time making it for Julian I hoped he liked it.

Twenty minutes passed and Julian returned to the kitchen. "So, what do you need help with?"

"You could pound the meat." I said with a grin upon my face.

"You want me to do what?" Julian said with a small laugh. "I don't cook remember?"

I laughed, "Well I could think something you could pound." Julian blushed and I took the meat tenderizer in one hand and set the pork loin between two sheets of plastic wrap and began to pound the meat thin. Julian came up behind me and put his hands on mine helping.

"Like this?" I nodded and smiled to myself. "I think I can do that."

Julian busied himself with the work that I had given him and I turned to get the panko and the eggs ready.

Time passed and dinner was finished and we sat down at the table. "Thank you for your help." I said with a smile. "I don't often get help when cooking and it was nice to cook with you."

"You're welcome. I don't often cook so," Julian chuckled, "since you've been staying with me I have been eating out a lot less. It's kind of nice."

My phone rang as we were eating and I ignored it and a few minutes later it rang again. I sighed and pulled my phone from my pocket and excused myself from the table to take the call.

"Hello." I answered.

"Yes, is this Mr. Franklin? This is the Main State Prison and we are calling about Thomas James Franklin."

"What about him?" I asked.

"We regret to inform you that he has passed away about an hour ago."

"Oh, thank you for calling." I said not really knowing what to say or what to feel. I loathed the man the day he killed my mother, when I was four, was the day my life was torn apart. My father never got over it and it slowly drove him insane. He was never there for me and then when I was a teen he was committed to mental hospital where he has been ever since. That man took not only my mother and my baby sister from me but my father -- he took my whole family away from me and I wanted nothing to do with him.

"Are you still there Mr. Franklin?"

"Yes. Thank you for calling. I will make the arrangements."

"There is no need for that we will have the body moved where ever you would like it." Dropped off a cliff was not an appropriate answer I was sure but it was what I wanted to say. I turned from staring out the window at the bay and looked at Julian sitting at the table waiting for me to return. "All right I will call you in the morning when I have talked to a funeral home and we will get everything taken care of."

How was it that the man I hated more than anything in this world was the person that I was now in charge of putting in to his final resting place? I turned back to the window and looked out. The waves crashed upon the rocks and I just didn't know what to think or do at the moment and I did not want to burden Julian with this. It was just too much.

"Is everything all right?" I heard Julian say as I stared out the window.

I startled at his voice and I turned and looked at him. "Yes...no, not really. My grandfather is dead."

"I am sorry to hear that." Julian said as he reached for me and pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "If you need anything I am here for you, you know that right?"

"I do know that." I feigned a smile and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He said and sat down in a chair and pulled me into his lap. Normally I loved sitting with him like this but right now I felt weird I didn't know what to say to Julian right now. There were so many things that I had not told him about my grandfather and I didn't know where to start and I knew he was going to ask.

"So, I get why you don't like your grandfather...he murdered these five women." I nodded my head and closed my eyes not wanting to talk about it but knowing I was going to have to. "What else is there?"

The psych major was coming out in him again and I briefly wondered why he didn't go into the psych field instead of the graphic design business -- however, I guessed that graphic design carried much less baggage than anything in the psych field. I sighed very deeply and leaned my head against his and said, "He murdered my mother. She was eight months pregnant with my sister when he killed her."

"I am so sorry, Mas. Do you know why he killed her?"

"No, no one could ever get that out of him. Other than she looked a lot like the girls that he had killed. Maybe...I don't know."

"It's alright, Love."

Tears started falling from my eyes as I remembered my mother. These were not tears for the loss of the man who had died in prison today but for my mother who died some twenty five years earlier the baby sister that I never got to know and the father that now sat in a mental hospital.