Three Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as quickly he let go, moving his lips and tongue to her opening, again locking his mouth around the outside and sending his tongue exploring into the virgin hole itself. He now was literally going where no man had gone before! Crystal had rubbed her clit, and even tried a small vibrator Maggie gave her on the little nub. But even SHE had never put her finger or anything else inside her vagina. She was a virgin in the most literal sense of the word.

Matt was too enthralled with the beauty and freshness of it all to even entertain such thoughts. In fact, he was now operating on auto-pilot, his mouth, his cock, indeed his whole body acting completely on instinct. He rolled the tip of his tongue to a point and pushed it into her tight hole over and over, fucking her with it. At the same time, he was sucking up her juices, which had begun to flow in earnest. A deep rumbling growl, which vibrated against Crystal's sensitive tissues and then through her whole body, issued from his mouth as he drank her sweet cream for the first time. Her body was beginning to quiver, and his cock to throb, as he once again changed his approach. He now began to lick between her little hole and her clit with long deliberate strokes. Over and over he licked her, each time pausing a bit longer to focus on her clit. She was squealing urgently now, so he abandoned the licking strategy and focused all his attention on the red swollen nub that would bring her the ultimate pleasure.

Once again, she arched her back, pushing her pussy closer to his face. Once again, he slid his hands under her now-naked ass and helped her, holding her tightly against his mouth. This time he sucked her clit between his lips and nibbled it gently with his teeth as his tongue lashed briskly across it over and over. Crystal's moans were almost out of control as she dangled on the precipice of orgasm, and with a few more lashes of his tongue, she was over the edge. Her body stiffened, then shook uncontrollably as she rode the waves of her climax, and Matt was rewarded for his efforts with another gush of sweet cream on his tongue.

While Crystal continued to shiver and wail in the throes of orgasm, Matt became painfully aware of his hard and throbbing cock, which now was begging to be inside her. He knew intuitively that the pain would be less for her if he entered her while she was still cumming, and he ached to feel her walls pulsing around him. In one smooth movement, he lifted himself to his knees, stripped off his very wet boxers, and then slid into her virginity and through her maidenhead in one long, forceful thrust. They both cried out loudly at the same moment of glorious pain/pleasure, as if with one voice. Then Matt the handsome prince lay still atop Crystal the fair, but no longer maiden, letting her adjust to the feel of his girth inside her.

They both were breathing heavily as the prince smiled down at the woman, his face still shining with her juices, and softly asked, "Are you OK?"

Then he popped the gag out of her mouth so that she could reply, in a newly-adopted sultry voice, "Oh, YES!"

The nearly forgotten Maggie stood up giggling and applauded, directing both of the young people's attention back to her for the first time in at least a half hour.

"I know the show isn't over, but what a brilliant first act!" she exclaimed with delight.

She had been watching them intently, all of her attention riveted to the two of them. At one point she almost subconsciously slipped her hand between her legs, not surprised to find herself very damp. She had briefly thought of dashing quickly into the next room to fetch her vibrator, but decided that she didn't want to miss a single minute of the show!

The young lovers then turned their attention back to one another, smiling and gazing deeply into each other's eyes. Matt once again placed his hands on either side of Crystal's face and they melted into another long, passionate kiss. As their tongues danced together, he began to very gently rock his pelvis, moving his cock a short way in and out of her newly opened womanhood.

In the meantime, Maggie had set about quietly releasing Crystal from her restraints. The moment the young woman felt her hands freed, she tangled her fingers into his long hair, pulling him even further into their kiss. She also raised herself up to meet each of his thrusts, which were slowly increasing in pace and depth, and as soon as her ankles were released, she wrapped her long legs tightly around his magnificent ass, pulling him into her even deeper.

Now he was thrusting his tongue into her mouth in the same rhythm that he was thrusting his cock into her pussy. But soon, they had to stop kissing so that they could continue breathing! Both were panting like puppies with their lips hovering only inches apart and their eyes locked. The room echoed with the earthy sound of flesh slapping flesh as they fucked at a feverish pace, beginning to grunt and moan in tandem. Crystal's body stiffened as she felt the familiar tingling in her pussy, and Matt could feel his cum rising into his balls.

She toppled first with a loud, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" but he was right behind her, uttering what almost sounded like a roar. Then they lay still, bodies intertwined, catching their breath and enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsing inside her spasming pussy.

They were roused from their afterglow by a loud POP. They turned in the direction of the noise to see Maggie pouring champagne into three flutes.

"Wonderful performance!" she cried. "It's so fulfilling to see a show go off without a hitch!" She giggled, and they couldn't help but giggle with her. "And especially," she said, "when it fulfills the wishes of three people at once!"

Matt and Crystal hated to untangle themselves, but they sighed and sat up in the bed to be served their champagne. Maggie drifted around the room with her own flute, turning off the video camera and fussing over her two young friends, before sitting on the bed with Matt between herself and Crystal. Just like three actors after a performance, they sat drinking their champagne in quiet satisfaction, huge smiles on all three of their faces.

After the bottle of champagne was drained, Matt got off the bed and pulled Crystal up after him, wrapping an arm tightly around her waist.

"Since I got this young lady all messy," he declared, "I am going to take her and clean her up!" He pulled her close and into another passionate kiss, as Maggie fondly looked on. As they headed toward the shower, he added, "And then maybe we can all get some sleep!"

After they were gone, Maggie walked slowly to the bathroom of her original room to prepare herself for bed.

Later, in the king size bed in the darkened room, the handsome prince pulled his now-deflowered maiden into his arms protectively, and she sighed softly and snuggled into his muscular chest.

And just as they were about to drift off into blissful slumber, the fairy godmother, who was spooned against the prince's back, whispered, "Just remember as soon as you've recovered enough to be ready again, it's MY turn!"

12