Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No doubt, they'd actually have to feel something enough to fight but those loving feelings died long ago when he embraced his job and she embraced her children. It would be horribly uncomfortable if they were at one another's throats. Instead, as if existing in an asylum while beating his head against the wall, he suffers his sexual frustration in silence. She speaks more to the mailman than she does to him and he has more to say to the young, pretty woman at the coffee shop than he has to say to his wife of thirty-five years.

"What happened? Where did our love go?"

It wasn't until a new neighbor moved in across the street that everything changed, including the view, especially the view, and all for the better. William watched her from his upstairs office window as if he was a wild dog not allowed out without his leash and without his wife to control him. She was so damn gorgeous. She was so damn sexy. She was so damn shapely. She was so damn blonde.

"Hello beautiful. Who are you?"

She was tall but not too tall. In the way she stood against her door frame and walked outside to move up against the moving van men, he figured her for 5'9". Taller with heels, being that she was wearing flats and much taller and better looking than the average woman but shorter than a runway model, he indelibly noted that she was the perfect height for his 6'3" frame. He imagined pushing her up against a wall to kiss her while reaching around behind her to feel her perfect ass and fondle her big breasts before making love to her.

"Oh my God. Is she really my new neighbor? I hope she's not the daughter or the real estate agent waiting for another elderly woman to move in across the street from me," he said to himself while staring at her as if watching a movie. "She'd make my day and my life complete, if she moved in across from me, so long as she doesn't have a compliment of kids with her too."

'Something in the Way She Moves,' the Beatles song came to his mind while watching her gliding along the sidewalk instead of walking.

She reminded him of Liz when she was that age. Difficult to tell with a woman, he figured her for late thirties early forties while hoping for the latter than the former. He cringed at having an affair with a woman who was too close to his daughter's age. He could only imagine the disapproving stare of disappointment his daughter would give him.

"How could you Daddy? How could you do that to mother? She's nearly my age. She's young enough to be your daughter," he imagined his daughter lambasting him if ever she was to find out that he was having an affair with his new, sexy neighbor. "Pervert!"

Only, not having even met the woman and he was already in bed with her. Besides, it would be one thing to have an affair, but quite another thing to have an affair with a younger woman. There was just no way that Liz could compete with a younger woman just as he couldn't compete with a younger man. Without doubt, if he dared try to seduce her and if Liz found out, his new neighbor would be the ruin of him. He'd be hauled into divorce court faster than he could hide his assets. No doubt, if he was going to have an affair, Liz would rather he have an affair with a woman her age, a bit younger, or even a bit older. Knowing her as he did, she'd close her eyes to that but not to this, an affair with a younger woman.

Something he's never done with any woman before, other than with his wife when first meeting her so very long ago, he imagined himself holding her around her slim waist and kissing her in the moonlight. He imagined himself whispering sweet nothings in her ear while promising to love her forever. He imagined her being his second chance at the life he missed having with Liz and doing all the things with her that he should be doing with his wife. Sure, he's lusted over lots of other woman before, in movies, magazines, at work, and while driving down the street but that was just sex. Seeing her for the first time as if experiencing love at first sight, when he thought of his new neighbor, he thought of being romantic with her rather than being sexual with her.

Unable to remove his eyes from her, he felt as if he was watching her in a play and he had the perfect, lower balcony seat to see all of the action. In just watching her, reading into her more than he should and could, he imagined himself talking to her about everything and laughing over nothing. With one hand around her slim waist and his hand resting on the top of her round, firm buttocks, he thought about holding hands with her while walking with her in the sunshine, in the moonlight, and down the aisle. Having been alone too long, he wanted someone in his life, someone who reminded him of Liz and someone who could give him all that he's lost.

Going where he's never gone before with anyone, always the faithful husband, the obedient companion, and the loyal friend, he imagined himself lying next to her in bed naked and in the dark and saying things to her that he'd never dare say to his wife. Then, as if to prove to himself that she was real and he was there with her and not having a sexual fantasy, he imagined turning on the light to look at her naked body, stare at her, and touch and feel her in places where he hasn't touched and felt his wife in years. If only he could have an affair with her, he would. Only, he didn't even know her name.

"I wonder what her name is?"

To be continued...

12