Three's A Crowd

Story Info
Friends get together for a threeway that isn't...
1.8k words
3.33
39.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranefox
Ranefox
7 Followers

I fell in love with Laurie because she was not available. She had made that clear from the very beginning.

"I'm not looking for a relationship."

Point blank, in your face, statement.

"Good, me either." I could play that game too.

We met at "The Hut". It was the only gay and lesbian bar in our small, college town. I was very persistent and before long, she let me into her heart. We hung out together. I slept at her house, usually on the couch, sometimes in her bed. We both slept in our clothes; there was no physical contact, no sex, for almost a month before she felt ready to commit to somebody.

Laurie told me one night how she got tired, fast, of people using her. Instead, she decided to wait for a woman who seemed to have the staying power, to be around longer than a few good fucks.

I should have seen the signs.

She decided that I would "work out". We moved in together a couple months later. Laurie and I found a nice three bedroom home, close enough to the university and just far enough from the city lights.

Life was good.

We shared the same passion; we drank until they kicked us out at two in the morning, only to find ourselves at an "after hours" party at somebody's house. Alcohol was a friend to both of us until Laurie would cross the line. Then, the bottle became her lover, her confidant.

So did any male who crossed her path.

Many straight guys came to the bar, for a variety of reasons. Some to pick fights to show how manly they were; some came to try to find true love, as if any real lesbian would cross back over. Then there was Laurie. She could be so fickle.

If a guy came around and offered to buy her a drink, she would act as though she was interested in them. There were a few times a guy would invite her to his apartment and she would go. I didn't let her go by herself. I followed her everywhere. I was her protector.

Fortunately, this wasn't a common occurrence, but it happened enough for me to realize that she had other issues about being gay. I loved her even if she didn't know what she wanted.

We had our reasons for staying with each other. We stayed together for the sake of the dogs, and for the comfort of not being alone. For the most part, life was good enough.

A couple months after we moved in, Dori came back to town. She used to be the bartender at 'The Hut'. She had left about six months earlier for Arizona, with her new girlfriend, and now she had returned alone. Dori had appeared at a mutual friend's party, unannounced. A surprise guest, of sorts and many of us were glad to see her. She was quite popular and a good bartender, too.

Dori and I had a history. We spent many hours with each other, her tending bar and my dancing and pool playing. A few patrons thought we had something going on. I thought so, too. I guess I felt that way because, one night, we slept together. Although, I didn't find out until about a year later that she didn't even really remember. But, that was before Dori fell in love and left for Arizona.

It was at this party that Dori reconnected with Laurie. They hit it off so well that I got a little jealous. The funny thing is, they knew each other from the many nights Laurie had spent at the bar. But this time it seemed different. I'm thinking how great it is to see Dori. Here she was, eyes all over my girlfriend.

Over the next few weeks, it was apparent through various signs there was something between the two of them that couldn't be described with words. The eye contact, the soft whispers when they thought they were alone, the zoning in to each other's words.

Yeah, there was something going on.

Now, don‘t get me wrong, Laurie and I had great sex. We could love all night, without a care in the world except our own desires. I loved the taste of her, too. The rapture of all night sex, hearing the 'right' music, the thought of it brings it back to me now, but that is another story.

One night, the three of us were drinking when Laurie said she would like to have a threesome with Dori. She did not ask, she told me. So many questions came to mind. Part of me loved the idea for many different reasons. Reliving what could have been, trying to recapture some point of time that was never really there in the first place.

I also loved the idea of getting a chance to watch Laurie make love to another woman. To share our love with someone we both were attracted to, each in our own right, was exciting, thrilling, enough to make me come in my jeans.

I wondered about Laurie's intentions. She never mentioned any interest in having a three-way.

Dori rode home with us in our car. Moments later, the three of us had undressed, our clothes strewn everywhere. I kissed Laurie, first, and gave her quite the passionate kiss.

I was excited to be involved with two women. A fantasy come true. I felt two sets of hands roaming all over my body, touching in all of the right places, and some new ones, too.

Then there were none.

I glanced over and saw Laurie nuzzling Dori's breast. I was surprised at the eagerness of my lover. Watching Laurie got me wet. I figured I had better jump in because they were going to town as though nobody else was there at all.

That was such a great feeling.

For me to realize that she was more interested in making Dori come. To watch her and my friend love each other, tenderly. They sucked, licked, and dipped their fingers into orifices not yet explored by me.

Yeah, that felt good.

They orgasmed a couple times, not even aware that a third body shared the same bed. My body. I tried to participate; yet, my enthusiasm waned as it became clear that this threesome had become a twosome. The occasional swipe of a hand graced my back and thighs, as though it were a conscious reminder that I was still there.

As the evening became morning, Dori and Laurie had ended their lovemaking session. They cuddled up asleep in each other's arms. I cozied up closer to my girl, in hopes of getting some recognition for my being there. I was not denied that, at least.

At day's light, Laurie reminded me that I needed to attend class at the university. It was my only class on Fridays and I had no intention of going. No fucking way did I want to leave the house. Apparently, that wasnt what Laurie wanted. She made it clear that she wanted to spend time with Dori and I had to go.

I fumed. I was pissed off. There was no way in hell that I wanted to leave. Nevertheless, I loved her and did as she asked. Never made it to school, I just wandered around town; it was too early to go anywhere. I felt numb. I had been fucked over and not even touched.

When I returned, about three hours later, enough time for her to think that I had really gone to class, Dori was not there.

Laurie was finishing up in the kitchen, from the breakfast she cooked for herself and Dori. She had not done anything like that for me in a long time and I felt insulted. I leaned against the countertop, facing her.

“We need to talk,” I demanded. I wasn't sure where to begin.

“Hi, hon. How was class?” she replied.

“Fuck you.”

“What’s your problem?”

“What’s my problem?” My head pounded in disbelief. “How dare you think that I had planned on leaving?"

“Well, you did leave." Laurie always had to be right. She was right. She told me to leave and I did. I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Where'd ya go?” Laurie asked. She walked into the living room and sat down at the end of the sofa.

“Oh, now you're concerned,” I replied, making my way into the room, stopping at the doorway. Leaning, I crossed my arms against my chest. I just stared.

Trying to get a grip, I said, “I don’t understand. This was supposed to be a threesome, not a twosome. Why, in God’s name, did you tell me to leave? Didn’t you think that I would have enjoyed staying in bed with the both of you?”

“Nothing else happened," she explained. "We stayed in bed for a little while and then I decided to cook her some breakfast."

“Oh, and when was the last time that you cooked for me after a night of lovemaking? That doesn’t make any fucking sense.” I was fighting a losing battle.

My feelings were hurt. “Did you even think about me while you were fucking Dori?

“Of course I did.” Laurie could be such a patronizing bitch. “We can make love anytime. I didn’t want Dori to feel left out.”

“Left out, you say. What about me? Who was I, a casual bystander, watching you and my so-called friend get in on in my bed? I suppose that’s your idea of a good time."

“I thought you liked to watch.” That crooked smile of hers brought my anger down a notch.

“That’s not the point, Laurie, and you know it.”

I sat down across from her. She wore a pair of shorts and a tank top. I couldn’t help notice her shapely, athletic calves, the definition of her thighs.

My eyes moistened at the thought of Dori sucking on those dark brown nipples that were visible through her thin t-shirt. I raised my eyes and looked into hers.

“I just don’t understand you. I thought this was something for us to share.” I tried to continue, but the fight had gone out of me.

“We can share her the next time, if you want to. It will be different," she continued.

“The next time, huh. Jeez, Laurie, what makes you think there'll be a next time?”

“Oh, come on, now.” She cooed. Those damn, doe eyes, looking at me the way she does.

Oh, the price we pay.

There was a next time. It started out the same way. We all had drinks together, and then made our way home. Once again, the three of us started to explore each other. Fingers probed, tongues left little wet trails in each other’s crevices, sounds of passion, grunts of desire.

Then it changed. Dori climbed on top of Laurie. They danced together, as they touched, kissed and licked.

This time, I just slipped out from under the covers, unnoticed, and went to sleep on the couch.

Ranefox
Ranefox
7 Followers