Three's a Crowd

Story Info
Girlfriend shows her lover who his real best friend is...
4.1k words
3.19
26.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tupac, get the fuck out of here..." Dave threw a chewed up rubber ring out the bedroom door and Tupac, his 80lb Doberman/Shepherd mix, grudgingly chased it out of the room down the hall, shooting several jealous glances as he did so, until I shut the door: Tupac thought he was the number two in the house, but I've been taking up more and more of David's attention.

"Fucking dog should be kept outside" I say, lighting up a joint. To be honest, the fucker downright scares me, the way he glares as if I've become a threat, an invader.

"Hey! Just because we're fucking, don't think you can get between Tupac and me... That dog's loyal... You, my sexy whore, are probably giving out that ass all around town..."

"Maybe that's because you're not satisfying me..."

"You cunt! C'mere..."

I slowly walk over to David, who's sitting on the chair beside the bed, gingerly stepping over small piles of dirty clothes, taking two or three short tokes on the joint

I pass it to him.

"Don't" Pssht, "Satisfy... your ass, eh?" Hhhhhh. "We'll see about that... Strip for me,

my beautiful whore."

He turns on a radio with a remote. Hot Latin R&B music fills the room. There's a very lusty and mischievous glint in David's eyes; I haven't seen him for two weeks: He works for a company that does geological surveys and he goes out in the bush for weeks at a time, leaving my bush very lonely...

David doesn't speak like you'd think he whould if you were to judge by his looks.He looks like a very tough gangsta rapper, prone to wearing tight white wife-beater shirts and baggy jeans when he's not working. He spends a lot of time in the basketball court in the park down the street listening to deafeningly loud hiphop and smoking blunts with his friends, who are all of a similar style. Still, when he talks, he enunciates every word carefully and rarely uses slang or curses, even then.

Mostly he only curses when he's with me, when we're fucking or about to fuck: We like to talk dirty and play rough.

I start slowly swaying and gyrating, enjoying the feel of his eyes on my skin. It will be a pretty fast strip because I'm not wearing much: besides my bra and thong, I've only got on a blue cami and Daisy Duke cutoffs... I wanted to look as slutty as possible for him when I rushed over after he called to tell me he was back a week early.

I slip the straps of my cami over my shoulders and slowly pull it down, past my hips, and let it fall down my legs to the floor. My bra is a thin sheer purple number and I know he can see my nipples, which are always hard.

I take the joint from him for one last hit. I pass it back and hold the smoke in as I rub the tips of my breasts up his thighs and chest, stopping to exhale into his mouth, which I seal with a hot and sloppy kiss. I pull away when he lets me know that he wants much more.

"Slut"

"I am going to make you cum so hard..." I almost sound threatening.

I squat down and lift his right foot to my crotch. I pull of his sock and rub his toes against me. He wiggles his toes and I take off his other sock.

"Hey, when I said strip, I meant you..."

"Shut up," I say, standing up shakily as the pot gains strength in my head, "No talking, you'll need your energy to fuck.".

I unbutton my shorts. One. Button. At. A. Time. In between each button I rub my pussy with a finger or two over the denim, legs parted, my eyes fixedly watching David watch my crotch. I can tell he's getting turned on and I love it. It's as much a tease for me as it is for him because I want to fuck him so bad. I can feel myself beginning to get wet, and my thong is being eaten by my swelling labia.

I close my legs and slllliiiiddddeeee my cutoffs over my hips and let them drop with a slight "wup" from my knees to the hardwood floor. My thong is black cotton, and doesn't quite cover my messy bush which is thick and black, oddly contrasting against my pale skin, darkish brown/auburn hair and freckles. I have no clue which parent to thank that for, but David doesn't seem to mind my thick bush, he even seems to like it, which is good because I'm too lazy to shave and there's no fucking way I'm waxing...

"Uuuuoohh... God I'm getting sooo hot," I rub my self hard, pushing the narrow thong almost inside myself as I simultaneously pull the elastic waistband as high as I can., my labia rolling over each side of my thong, my pubic hair almost completely exposed.

"Nice, nice..." Says David as he puts out the joint and blows his last haul in a cool stream directed between my legs. "Now turn around, let me see that sweet ass..."

My head is thick with a warm buzz and my skin tingles with the Latin bass as some chick croons sluttishly in a language I don't understand, but I know deep down she's singing about cock. The room feels smaller and I need to concentrate on being steady. I turn and half bend, half squat giving David a good view of my freckled ass. He leans forward and gives me a smart, sharp smack on my right cheek.

It stings like hell and takes a bit of the edge off my stoned haze. I bob my ass up and down and he spanks me a couple more times before grabbing me and burying his face against the floss of the thong. I pull away a foot or two saying, "You gotta wait for it baby..." My ass cheeks are warm and tingling and my thong can barely absorb all the juice from my pussy.

I lean forward and spread my cheeks, small tangles of black hairs poking every which way on either side of the black cotton string. I use a finger to pull the thong to one side, exposing my pink little asshole and I flex to make it pulse a bit, like it's trying to speak...

"You gonna fuck me in the ass baby? You gonna fuck my tight little hole and fill me with your cum? I'm gonna make you cum so hard that I'll need to spit. God I can't wait to feel you fucking my insides... but not yet". I stand and turn and sway to the music once more. I can see a tent in the front of his baggy jeans: he's completely hard. He's gripping the arms of the chair tight as though to stop himself from grabbing himself and jerking off.

I reach between my small breasts and open the clasp of my bra. I open it up and throw my shoulders back as if I was gripping a tennis ball with my shoulder blades, pushing my B-cup tits (with a bit of room to spare) as far in front of me as I can. My nipples are long and hard, almost the size of almonds, the areolas shrunk to almost nothing.

I move forward. "Wanna touch?"

David reaches his huge hands towards me and palms my breasts, covering them completely. He smooshes them with slow circles and then pinches the nipples with his big thumbs and fingers and pulls me towards him.

"Ooo!" I moan sharply.

My tits are at his seated eye level. He reaches behind me and cups my ass cheeks with his giant hands and sucks greedily at a nipple. I think that this is how breast-feeding must feel like: it hurts like hell but so satisfying.

He alternates from breast to breast, sucking and licking and biting, eliciting little gasps and wincing noises from me. His fingers have worked their way under my thong and he pokes one roughly in my ass as fingers from his other hand slide easily into my swollen and fully lubricated pussy. The pain in my nipples, the soft hot yearning of my slit and the burning/itching of his dry finger forcing into my ass create a smorgasbord of sensations that make my head spin. The pot doesn't help.

He stands up suddenly, easily lifting my sleight frame with him, mouth locked on my left tit, fingers in my ass and pussy. I wrap my legs around him, giving him easier access...

He throws me roughly to the bed, hands scrambling to rip off my thong as I bounce from the impact.

"Two weeks in a tent with two guys... Two weeks and I couldn't even jerk off, thinking of how you blew me at the airport!... Two weeks! I even thought of fucking Brian in the ass, thinking of you!"

He grabs me inside my thighs and spreads my legs until I'm doing a splits. He dives directly for my pussy, all pretense of foreplay out the window, and sucks hungrily on my entire pussy, all hot lips, curious tongue and smooth teeth. He darts between my clit and my asshole, devouring everything in-between; he licks and sucks and probes so much I start to think that he'll eat me dry, but amazingly I get wetter and wetter.

One of his hands lets go of my leg and reaches up to pinch at my tits: not just the nipples, but all over, making them a bit sore and even more sensitive. His other hand moves down and I feel his fingers working their way back into my swollen and eager holes. This time there is no resistance from either pussy or asshole, as they are both slick from my viscous juice and his hot saliva.

I grab behind my knees and spread wide, letting him work his magic with hand and mouth, as his other hand roughly mashes my breasts. I fantasize that he had a clone, wishing for a hot salty cock to be pushed into my mouth...Which is probably not a great idea since I'm moaning and panting as I feel a very strong orgasm well up deep inside me.

His fingers are hitting all the right places. I don't know how many are in my ass, how many are deep in my pussy. His mouth plants wet kisses and light sharp nibbles. At one point, I feel he's going to work his tongue into my urethra.

My whole body flushes and I begin to cum. Did I mention I'm a squirter? Seriously, I can cum so hard you'd swear it was pee. I buck and I grunt and I scream and I squirt and David locks his mouth on my hot bursting cunt, his fingers pushing all the way in my holes, and he grips my right breast like it was a life preserver, leaving a deep white imprint that will most likely bruise.

"So... I'm not satisfying you, eh?" I feel his fingers exit me not-so-gently, and he stands up. "You feel this? Right now? Slut, this is what you'll think 'unsatisfied' feels like when I get through with you..."

David removes his belt and begins to slap my sopping, swollen mound with it, not softly, but not too painfully: there's an increasingly wet "ThwoP" sound with each lash and I vibrate with orgasmic aftershocks.

He throws the now-wet belt aside, makes a show of ripping off his white wife-beater (I can't help but giggle, even if my head is still thrown into a dizzying ecstasy...) and drops his jeans and boxers. There's a long string of pre-cum hanging from the head of his cock.

We measured his cock once: its six-and-three-eighths inches long, and fairly thick, but not so much to say it was "fat". David insists on reminding me about the three-eighths of an inch, he says that's where the magic is. It doesn't sound huge, but it feels huge, just a tiny bit too big for me to think of it as 'comfortable' when he's all the way inside me.

He reaches to the top drawer of the night table between the bed and the chair and fishes out a bottle of astro-glide.

"Turn over, you beautiful Goddess-Whore." I guess I was going to have six-and-three-eighths inches of David's beautiful cock in my ass...

I turn over and David lifts me up to place a thick pillow under my belly, arching my spine and making my ass open and accessible. I feel his hands roughly spread my cheeks and the next I know his tongue is pushing against my eager little hole, poking first, then with broad flat strokes, then poking again, this time forcing open my muscle ring and sliding fractionally in and out.

Once or twice he has to stop to pick a hair from his mouth: maybe I'll rethink about shaving or waxing... When he starts licking it feels too good to have him stop for something as silly as a stray pube...

With his tongue still on my button, I feel a fingertip encroach. He moves back, making sure he leaves lots of saliva behind on my... behind, and he slides his index finger into me up to the knuckle. With small squirts of Astro-Glide, he massages and even forces two then three then four fingers into my ass. I reach under my belly, past the pillow and start rubbing my clit with the tips of my fingers. It feels so good: I love feeling something up my ass; it's so fulfilling and dirty at the same time. I imagine several men standing around me, masturbating, waiting for David to finish so they can have a turn fucking me.

David takes his fingers out of me and the next thing I know, he's gripping his shaft and forcing the head of his cock past my tight ring of muscles. He's prepped me too well because my sphincter grants him easy access and within two strokes, I feel his balls slap my pussy and fingertips.

I feel my insides turn into a bowl of micro-waved pudding. I feel heat and a giving softness. I'm aware of an acute pressure and a burning in my clit. David's rhythm becomes fast and my ass becomes hungry. I'm both wide open, so much I feel like I must be super loose, but at the same time I have spasms that make me feel like I'm a vise trying to clamp on David's unstoppable dick. I take deep relaxing breaths, focusing on not tensing up, and my head spins with the effort, the weed and the pleasure.

I feel myself start to lose all control; I want to laugh and cry, shit and cum all at once. My body sucks me in and ties me in knots and I feel both everything and nothing.

"Fuckmyass, fuckmyass, fuckmyass you fucking sexy whore-fuckerrrrrrr! I'm your whore? Fuck me like your fucking whore! Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..." I can get so filthy when I start to cum...

It takes me a bit to realize that David has a handful of my not-quite shoulder length hair and he's pulling hard and he's slapping one ass-cheek sharply enough to raise welts. My fingers are digging into my own pussy and David keeps thrusting himself deep in my ass, grunting; "FuckFuckFuckFuck..." until he buries himself as deep as he can manage in my sore and swollen ass and floods me with two weeks of cum. I feel him twitch inside me and it sends waves of intense happiness through my core. My muscles flare then tighten and doesn't let go until he becomes limp inside me, then my asshole's spasms spit out first his cock, then his cooling cum, which drips down my pussy and pools on the pillow, while he plants small goose-bump raising kisses on my spine.

He finally rolls of me and pulls me towards him. We begin to kiss, first tenderly and then we escalate to playful biting. I reach down and find that his cock is beginning to stir again...

"Oh baby, you have no idea... another couple of days and I would have fucked Brian!" he growls and I softly pinch his foreskin as punishment, "You are so worth the wait, baby, my beautiful whore, my love slut..." I say nothing, kissing his sweat slick neck and feel him growing harder and harder in my hand, enough so that his foreskin rolls easily off his head. "I kept thinking of the blowjob you gave me at the airport the whole time I was gone... It was the best I ever had... Every night I thought about you and your hot little mouth on my dick, and I was surrounded by smelly, hairy men... Give me another... I want you to suck me again, I want to cum in your mouth and tonight I'll cum in your pussy..."

He's completely hard in my hand and I'm stroking him firmly. I feel a little extra sludge on his cock...

"Go to the bathroom and freshen up, love, and when you get back I'll give you such a good blowjob you'll forget all about the airport..." And I meant it, too... "You have no idea what your special little slut is capable of..."

David throws me a look and I smile and wink at him and lick my lips. He gets up and rushes to get to the bathroom down the hall...

While he's washing up, I fantasize about fucking David and his brother Josh while I softly finger myself, actually surprised that I can get wet again so fast. I gently smear my sore asshole with soft slick juices, salving the raw abuse it just took. It still twitches and my cunt gushes softly, not really cumming, but still experiencing waves of my orgasmic tide. Of course David would never let me fuck Josh, but a girl can fantasize, can't she?

After a couple of minutes David comes back, dick sparkling clean and still rock hard.

"So, are you gonna suck my cock, or what, my sweet whore..." He stands in front of the bed, fists on hips, posing like a handsome black Superman with his proud Supercock. I grab him firmly by the balls, taking care to scrape him a bit wit my nails across his taint, just to let him know who's in charge of this little episode.

"C'mere my cock, and bring that worthless bag of flesh with you," I purr..

"So you thin..."

"Silence, you're my cock-slut for now!" I scold as I guide him across the bed, gripping his tight balls, fingertip poised on his tight sphincter. " Lie down and let your head hang over the edge of the bed..." I get him into the position I want, knowing his blood will rush to his head making my blowjob feel intense...

I kneel forward on the bed between his legs which I've made sure are partially open. I hold the shaft of his cock in one hand, stroking, and tease his tight little hole with a finger on my other. I play with him a bit like this, jerking him off softly and probing gently. After a bit I lean all the way forward and have a small lick of his balls.

I love the texture on my tongue: firm little ripples, puckered almost like a giant raisin. I begin to take large parts in my mouth, one testicle at a time, and suck all the ripples out, pulling deeply and every now and then, humming little vibrations which send gooseflesh racing over his entire body.

After spending some quality time with his balls, I lick down to his hole, circling his tiny muscles with the tip of my tongue, poking the centre a couple of times. It's not the greatest thing in the world: he tastes strong, not so pleasant. But his appreciative moans are worth it and I dive in enthusiastically, the little slut I am. I even manage to get the whole tip of my tongue past his sphincter, in his ass and make him moan like a woman, all the while my left hand strokes his cock, slick once again with pre-cum.

My finger replaces my tongue and slides easily inside him as I lick up his shaft to the head of his cock. My finger explores and the tip of my tongue parts slightly the tip of his cock and the taste of his ass is replaced with the wonderful clear nectar coming out. Pre-cum is the most wonderful drink I can think of, and I wrap my lips around the entire head of his cock, thirsty to taste more.

He grabs my hair and gently tries to force more and more of his cock in my mouth. I look up and see only his arms and heaving chest, his head thrown back over the edge of the bed. I slide more and more of his cock towards my throat, my tongue working furiously, my teeth touching gently, and I create a steady sucking vacuum.

"Mmgrlph!!" I try pull away, but David holds my hair tight and forces his cock a fraction deeper. I hear a soft growl behind me, half whining and pathetic.

Tupac!

I become a bit afraid not knowing if the damned dog is about to bite me or molest me - David's head is thrown back in ecstasy and is oblivious to our intruder.

"Mmmrlgh! Mmmmmnnk"

"Fuck yeah, don't stop, oh god, your finger in my ass... Oh fuck, I think I'm gonna come soon... I love your hot little mouth baby, I love fucking your mouth my dirty little slut. I want to fuck you fuck you, fuckyou, fuckyou..." He's thrusting into my mouth almost from head to balls.

David doesn't let go and my head is spinning.

Maybe I could blame the weed, or that David's about to cum soon and that I want to please David so much and he loves it when I'm soooo dirty; like the time we went to the pool-hall and I was going commando under my short red dress, and showed my pussy to anyone who checked me out enough and at one point even let a guy watch as I slid the entire neck of David's beer up inside myself as his date's back was turned to me...

Or maybe it's because it's time I asserted my authority and showed Tupac exactly who's in control because I'm sick of his seemingly judgmental looks and threatening demeanor...

12