Three's A Crowd Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

Then, unexpectedly, I sensed that I was being watched, probably from the same spot that both Mel and I had used to secretly watch each other 'a hundred years ago'.

'Right!' I thought. 'Whoever you are, if you want to spy on me, I will really give you something to think about!'

Still playing with my erection, I inched my way closer to where my unknown observer was hidden. As I got nearer, I could discern a shape, crouched down in among the bushes. Judging by the person's size my hidden 'Peeping Tom' was a 'Tomasina'.

I knew of two entrances to the hiding place. One of them was by a pathway that led from the main trail leading to the swimming hole. The other was via a gap in the bushes close to where I now stood and a narrow passageway through the undergrowth. Betting that whoever it was would remain where they were when I disappeared from view until they made sure of where I had gone; I dived into the gap and along the hidden path.

I was right. She was still on her knees, peering through the bushes into the clearing and looking for me. And she still had skirt up above her knees and her hand underneath, presumably inside her panties. She squeaked with fear and turned her head towards me as I burst into her hideyhole. Her dark eyes were huge panic-stricken saucers, like those of a cornered doe. It was Danny's youngest sister, Siobhan.

"What are you doing spying on me?" I demanded hotly.

Her voice shook as if she was about to burst into tears, "I'm sorry, Joel, I saw you come into the woods and I followed you. And then…"

She stared at my rampant cock waving in front of her eyes, rooted to the spot and visibly shaking with terror. Siobhan still needed to be taught a lesson. I held out my hand to help her to her feet. Shakily she stood up. Her little nipples were hard points sticking through the thin cloth of her bodice. Without thinking, she gave me the hand she had been touching herself with. Looking gravely into the wide black pools of her eyes I drew her closer and carried her fingers to my mouth, where I licked her salty juices from them. The tip of my rigid shaft sticking out in front of me pressed on her belly through her dress.

Siobhan is as unlike her brother and sister as chalk is to cheese. Whereas they are tall, air skinned and flame-headed, Siobhan is short and slight with a dark, fey, gypsy-like aura of knowing mysteries and the ways of casting spells. Danny and Colleen are 'ordinary' people, but Siobhan is super-intelligent and artistic. Un-teachable at our school any more, she leaves even the upper stratospheric reaches of Mensa far behind, and is waiting to be old enough to leave home for university. Self-taught to read in German and French, she devours the likes of Nietzsche and Kant, Sartre and Voltaire, in their native languages, and reads English-speaking thinkers as well. She is a throwback to Danny's granduncle Patrick who was Professor of Philosophy at Dublin University.

I have always liked Siobhan; have never thought of her as 'just a kid'. I admire the eager way she crams knowledge about all things into her thoughts. And her free, untamed qualities burn like a beacon compared to the other youngsters in our rigidly conformist society. In another time, she would have disappeared off to California to be a hippie or gone to live in an ashram in India. We have always talked a lot, under the watchful eye of schoolteachers and her parents, of course. She teases my mind with ideas. But, when she sometimes launches into metaphysical abstracts during these conversations, she leaves me feeling like a moron.

Mr and Mrs Delaney do not allow Siobhan to draw pictures of people; her insights into character are sometimes too incisive and show through in embarrassingly honest ways. I have often caught her studying me with her obsidian eyes as if she is picking thoughts out of my mind to examine them; like a jeweller checking a diamond for flaws and judging its worth. Considering the disparity in our intellectual levels, I have always found her interest in me puzzling.

But now, for once, she was just a frightened little girl. I led her out onto the sunlit grass. Siobhan always got landed with Colleen's hand-me-downs and looked buried by them. Slowly, I undid the buttons on her dress, deliberately prolonging the tension. Her eyes followed every movement of my fingers. I undid the fabric belt at her waist and slid the cotton off her shoulders. The garment cascaded around her feet, leaving her in just her bra and panties. My heart crashed in my chest like a steam hammer. A nerve in my left leg jumped uncontrollably and my tool jerked repeatedly as if someone was touching it. She was magical in her small but shapely beauty!

That was as far as I intended to go, but a subtle shift of power occurred. By some sleight of mind, Siobhan took charge. Holding my eyes in a hypnotic stare, she reached behind her, unsnapped the strap and let her bra drop to join her dress. Her breasts were small, pert and wondrously formed. She removed her panties swiftly to reveal her sparse, dark bush and pirouetted with her arms held out to the sides to let me view all of her. Then, taking my hand, she stepped out of the pool of discarded clothing and pulled me down to lay beside her on the green carpet.

Siobhan is a woman in all but legal years. She led my lips to hers. Her kiss was all soft innocence except that her fingers found my hard shaft at the same time. I broke away and protested quietly: "You are too young!"

But she just smiled and said, "I know…" and trailed her fingers over me even more while she entered me through my eyes and wandered freely in my mind.

Her lips creased in a little satisfied smile. Siobhan let go of my manhood but the memory of her soft touch tingled on. With her hands, she took me to the tips of her breasts and I kissed them tenderly. Her virgin nipples responded hungrily to my lips. I kissed the outlines of her ribs beneath her skin. I kissed her soft belly and then the soft, black springy hairs on her mound. For all her worldliness, Siobhan revealed her youth and inexperience when she sucked in a sharp breath and jumped with surprise that I would want to kiss her there. Involuntarily, she opened her tightly closed thighs slightly and I pushed them further apart to admire and gently kiss her exquisite lower mouth.

I returned to look her in the face. She traced the outline of my lips with her fingers. I put out the tip of my tongue and licked them. They still tasted of her sex.

She said softly, "I have watched you and Melissa. You are so beautiful together, much more than just brother and sister; and so in love."

My mind reeled, "Where?" I demanded, aghast that Siobhan might have watched Melissa, Danny and I together here by the swimming hole.

"At school…in church."

I breathed a mental sigh of relief, "And what about Mel and Danny? Have you noticed anything about them?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are they beautiful together too?"

Siobhan's answer was a dismissive; "There is a chemistry…otherwise…psssshaw!"

She pressed a fingertip on my forehead, between my eyebrows, as if she was boring into my brain. "Joel Withers, I believe you and I are going to be a exceptional people in each other's lives…we will mean a lot to each other for the rest of our days. We will start on the 25th of January next year. You know…I have had the hormonal drive to fornicate ever since I was twelve years old, but I have had to wait until my next birthday. On that day, finally, our esteemed lawmakers will very graciously allow me to have control of my own body…the arrogant pricks! Promise me, Joel, even if there is a foot of snow on the ground, you will meet me here?"

"I promise."

"If you don't, I shall haunt you forever…but then, I intend to do that anyway."

When I tried to ask her what she meant by that enigmatic promise, Siobhan moved her fingertip down over my the bridge of my nose to my lips and whispered, "Shhhhhh!" Then she regained her clothing and left me; stunned and deflated as though I had been engaged in a ten-hour sexual marathon.

I told Mel all about this strange encounter except for my promise to meet Siobhan and take her virginity. Mel's eyes narrowed when I repeated Siobhan's words about her, Danny and me. But she made no comment other than, "I haven't mentioned it before, because of her age, but I have noticed it at school…Siobhan watches every move you make…she adores you."

For the remainder of those golden summer months, Danny and I took my sister together whenever she asked. She often went for two weeks or more without mentioning it, then suddenly she would make me arrange for Danny to meet us at the swimming hole. On these occasions, Danny always had her much more often than I did. But, then again, I still had the other times.

Then, one early autumn day my world imploded.

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12