Three's Company

Story Info
She's forced to pleasure three men at a club.
6.7k words
4.32
207.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLi
SexyLi
94 Followers

It was Saturday night and once again I was going out on the town with some of my friends. I was just out to have a bit of fun, have a few drinks and a laugh, and to dance the night away. I didn't have any intention to get picked up, just to have fun with no complications.

I am 5 feet 4 inches tall with long wavy blond hair that hangs a couple of inches below my shoulders. I am quite good looking, slim and with a firm 36C chest. I get plenty of attention, which I enjoy a lot. I was wearing a red sleeveless top which had a low front, giving an ample display of my breasts and just revealing the edge of my dark red bra. My white knee length skirt pulled tightly over my ass, and the delicate lace of my thong was just visible through it. I love the effect this has on guys. As I walked I could hear the 3 inch heels on my white shoes clicking loudly on the paving stones. A small white leather handbag was hanging on my shoulder, bouncing off my hips as I walked.

As we went into the bar I noticed several groups of men checking out me and my friends. I enjoyed the attention and made sure I walked with an extra sway to my hips as we went over to an empty table near the dance floor. This was certainly somewhere we would all get noticed. We ordered cocktails for the first round of drinks, keen to get the night going as quickly as possible as well as reduce those inhibitions a bit. I could see guys around the room checking out my butt and whispering to each other as they stared. I would occasionally flash them the odd glance and laugh to myself as I thought of the mesmerizing power I had over them. What they would give to touch my skin, kiss my thick red lips, and get me into their beds.

After another cocktail Clare took me by the arm and pulled me onto the dance floor. My mind was caught up in the music as I twisted my body in time with the beat, lifting my arms up and gyrating my hips. I noticed several guys moving towards the edge of the dance floor, staring at my body as it moved seductively.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands squeezing my ass. Over my shoulder I could see a guy with a wide grin on his face as he caressed my butt cheeks. I thrust my hips towards him, pushing my ass into his hands. Slowly turning around he put his hands on my hips and I danced infront of him. His eyes were wide with desire, his mouth contorted into a smug grin and the bulge appearing in the front of his trousers was growing steadily. I could see jealous looks from the guys gathered around the edge of the dance floor.

As the song finished I realized this may get out of hand, gave the guy a quick kiss on the cheek and headed back to our table, much to his obvious disappointment. His boldness still got him a round of high fives from his friends as he returned to their table.

After another cocktail I needed the bathroom and asked Clare and Susan to come with me, so the three of us headed for the ladies room. When we got there they took the last two vacant stalls so I had to wait until they had finished before relieving myself. By the time I was done they had just finished adjusting their makeup and said they would meet me back in the bar. I refreshed my makeup, adding some mascara and more of the lovely deep red lipstick I had bought that day, then adjusted my clothes and started off back to the bar.

As I left the ladies room I was looking down at my feet and never saw the guy until I walked straight into him. I bumped into him with quite a shock and quickly looked up into his face. He was a tall man, well over 6 feet tall, with short blonde hair, deep piercing blue eyes and a very wide chest that seemed to expand to fill the entire width of the corridor.

For a brief moment I started to think how nice it would be to be held in his strong muscular arms, but then I remembered the pain of my recent split with Adam and that snapped me back to my senses.

"Oh, excuse me." I said as I tried to step around to the side of him.

He stepped across so that once again he was blocking my path. A big smile spread across his face and immediately I started to feel uncomfortable. I could feel a cool breeze on the exposed parts of my breasts, and what felt like a long skirt before now seemed needlessly short. I tried to get passed him once again and moved to the other side of him, but before I could get around him I felt a pair of hands grab my arms from behind, pulling them tightly behind me.

As I tried to turn around and look over my shoulder to see who was there the door to the disabled bathroom was thrust open infront of me. Before I could react I was pushed forward and through the door. I stumbled into the middle of the room with my arms still firmly gripped behind me, then I was pulled backwards as my captor backed against the wall. Two other men followed us into the room, shutting the door behind them. My heart sank with fear as I heard the terrifying click of the lock being turned and I realised that I was trapped in this room with three strong, powerful men.

The tall blonde man stood infront of me, the same grin etched on his face. My arms and shoulders were starting to hurt from the pressure being put on my elbows as they were held back. My hands were trapped between my bum and the man behind me, and I could feel his hard cock through his trousers. I tried to pull my fingers out of the way but I couldn't, and moving my fingers just made him more excited.

I looked across to the other guy by the door. He was a red headed man, about 5 foot 6 inches tall but very stocky. He was laughing to himself as I watched his gaze move down my body, pausing to stare at my tits, and then my ass, before moving back up and staring into my eyes. He was dressed entirely in black, his T-shirt, trousers and shoes. He leaned against the wall with his arms folded in front of him. His mouth was opening and closing slowly, chewing a piece of gum.

Suddenly I could feel fingers touching the side of my chin and my attention was quickly drawn back to the blonde guy. He slipped his fingers under my chin and slowly lifted my head up and stared into my eyes.

"What a beautiful girl you are, and one that can really move her body in the right way, if what you were doing on the dance floor is anything to go by."

The other guys in the room both laughed, but with deep throaty laughs that conveyed a sinister edge. I tried to back away but just ended up pushing my ass into the guy behind. I could feel his breath on my neck.

The blonde guy slowly moved his hand from my chin, sliding it along my jaw and around the side of my neck, gently brushing my ear. He slipped his fingers into my hair as he wrapped his hand around the back of my head. I couldn't take my eyes away from his as I stood there trembling. Suddenly he plunged his lips onto mine. I could feel his tongue pushing at my lips desperately trying to get into my mouth, but I kept them tightly shut as he rubbed his mouth over mine. Suddenly he clenched his fingers in my hair, pulling it tightly. The pain in my head made me open my mouth and his tongue was thrust between my wet red lips. He kissed me hard, rolling his lips over mine and searching out every corner of my mouth with his tongue. He held my head firmly so I couldn't get away from this oral onslaught. His body pushed into me, crushing me between these two men, unable to move and helpless to resist.

His other hand caressed my breast, squeezing the soft flesh and massaging my nipple through the thin lacy cloth of my bra. He continued to kiss all around my mouth, and I could feel his firm cock pushing into my stomach. After what seemed like hours he finally he pulled away and left me gasping for breath.

He then moved his head forward and planted his lips on my neck. Still with a firm grip of my hair he began to caress my neck with his mouth, lightly drawing patterns with his tongue and occasionally nibbling at my ear lobes. Then he started to suck hard on my neck. I tried to push him away from me by pushing my shoulders forward but it had no effect.

I flinched as I could feel the guy behind me start to kiss the other side of my neck. He kissed from my shoulder up to my ear and back again and then also began to suck on my neck. I knew that I was going to be marked but could do nothing about it. After several minutes they released me from their vampire grasp and I could tell that I had big marks on my neck as evidence of their attentions. The blonde guy leaned back and stared at me with a big smile on his face, wiping his mouth and admiring his conquest. I struggled in a desperate attempt to escape as the feeling of fear grew deeper and deeper inside me.

"Ok, you've had your fun now let me go back to the bar.", I said. I was hoping I could talk my way out of this.

The blonde guy reached over and pulled my handbag towards him, unclipping one end of the strap. He pulled it off my shoulder, opened the catch and rummaged through my personal things, finally pouring out a number of coins. I hoped and prayed that they just wanted my money, but then he passed the coins to the redhead by the door.

"Go and see what you can get for this." he said.

The redhead took the money and walked out of the room, closing the door carefully after him.

My heart sank as I realized that this was not the end and I looked back towards my tormentor. He unclipped the other end of the handbag strap, threw the bag into a corner and walked around behind me. Despite straining to look behind me I couldn't see clearly what he was doing. Then he wrapped the strap around my arms and tied it tightly. He walked back infront of me, stared coldly into my eyes, and placed his hands on either side of my neck.

Slowly he slid his hands down my neck and then across the tops of my shoulders. His fingers slipped under the straps of my top and bra. He continued to slide them over my shoulders and down the outside of my arms. As his hands got lower I could feel the material start to pull over the top of my breasts. With each second his hands moved lower and lower, and my bra and top were pulled further down my tits. I looked down in horror, an unwilling spectator to this unveiling, and watched, embarrassed, as the top of my nipples began to appear. He paused just as I could feel my breasts were about to burst out. With a last desperate hope I looked up at him.

"Please don't!!" I pleaded.

He smiled and resumed the relentless movement of his arms. I felt my left breast jump up as it was released from the tight confines of my bra. The right one followed quickly afterwards and I winced as my chest was now fully exposed. I was embarrassed to see both nipples firm and erect, betraying the arousal I was feeling at being stripped by a stranger.

He leaned forward and sucked my left nipple into his mouth. I took deep breaths as he teased my buds with his teeth, but could not deny how good this made me feel. I could feel the dampness begin to appear between my legs. If these guys realized I was enjoying this then I would be in real trouble.

As I became more turned on I rolled my head back onto the shoulder of the man behind me. My mind started to drift into a world of passion. Suddenly the door opened. My heart jumped in the hope that this would be rescue, only to see that the redhead had returned, crushing my last hope of escape as he locked the door behind him. In his hand he was carrying two small boxes.

"What did you get?" the blonde guy asked.

"One set of flavoured and one set of ribbed." was the reply.

My heart filled with panic as the realization hit me that he was holding two boxes of condoms. The blonde guy looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Something for the weekend?" he laughs.

I tried once more to back away but was held firmly from behind and just succeeded in pushing my ass further into the raging hard-on behind me. The blonde guy dropped down onto his heels and grabbed my legs just above the ankles. Slowly he slid his hands up my legs, moving gently up towards my knees. I wriggled and squirmed to try and escape but it was futile, and I could only stand there helpless as his hands got higher and higher. They brushed over my knees and then slipped up onto my thighs, sliding up under the hem of my skirt, gradually getting closer and closer to their target. His fingers wrapped around the outside of my thighs, with his thumbs between my legs, gently brushing against the soft and tender inside of my thighs. He continued to ease his hands up my legs, lifting my skirt and getting closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel the juices oozing out and soaking into my thong as he neared my sex.

I flinched as his thumbs touched my slit through the lacy material. He slid his hands around to my ass, caressing my cheeks and squeezing firmly, pulling my crotch towards his face and inhaling the musky scent rising from my wet snatch. He slipped his hands back around to the front, his thumbs sliding easily inside the soft lacy material of my thong until they touched right infront of my pussy lips. He pushed them into my clit sending a spark of electricity through my body. I twitched as he slowly moved his thumbs down my snatch, sliding through the wetness. He pulled my pussy lips apart then slowly pushed his thumbs inside, nearly causing my knees to give way.

Suddenly he whipped his hands out, stood up and put them on my shoulders, pushing me down. Before I could come back to my senses I was on my knees, my face right next to where his cock was straining within the confines of his trousers like a tent pole.

I gasped as I saw the bulge infront of me and that made them all laugh. The blonde guy slowly pulled down his zip and eased out an 8 inch cock which bounced off my nose. He wiped it across one cheek, then across the other one, then under my chin, leaving a trail of pre-cum all over my face. He took one of the boxes from the redhead and ripped it open.

"Banana, Strawberry or Chocolate?" he asked.

I stuttered in confusion, not sure what to say. He took hold of my hair and jerked my head back, forcing me to stare up into his eyes.

"Banana, Strawberry or Chocolate?" he asked again, a more serious tone to his voice.

Before I could stop myself I heard the word "Strawberry" leave my lips. He laughed as he threw two condoms on the counter by the sink, opened the third and slipped a red condom over his rigid, throbbing prick. I watched, trembling, as he rolled it slowly down his cock towards his big hairy balls which were swinging slowly between his legs, just inches away from my mouth.

"I thought you'd like this" he said as he pulled my head forward towards his stiff cock.

I tried to keep my lips closed tight, but a sharp tug on my hair made my head burst out in pain and my mouth open. He quickly thrust his cock into my mouth, pulling my head to force his member deep into my throat. I gagged at first, causing him to release the pressure briefly, but then he pulled again. This time it was a little easier as he sank deeper into my mouth.

"Suck me you blonde bitch!" he yelled as he started to pull my head back and forth on his cock.

I was thinking that if I could make him come then that would be the end of his abuse, so I started to suck, determined to give the best blowjob I had ever done and get this over with quickly. I could feel his balls hitting my chin and the thick head of his cock pushed at the back of my throat as I started to get used to the rhythm. Every time he pulled my head forward I would wrap my lips around the base of his cock, then as he pulled my head back I would suck for all I was worth, rubbing my tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

I expected this to get him off in no time but he continued pounding and pounding into my mouth. I could taste the strawberries and tried to distract myself with thoughts of fields in summer, but every thrust between my wet lips brought me back to reality.


He removed his hand from behind my head and they all laugh as they realized I was now willingly blowing his dick, moving my head back and forth, sometimes releasing its purple head from my lips so I could tease it with my tongue. Then I would push and pull his foreskin back and forth with my lips, finally sucking him in deeply and feeling his bulging head pushing at my throat.

Just as I was starting to think this would never end I could feel his cock stiffen. Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth. I was surprised and wandered what was going on. Was he holding back so he would be able to fuck me, or just taking a break before resuming the onslaught? I was kneeling at his feet submissively, gasping for breath, my tits heaving up and down with each breath.

He quickly ripped off the condom and then started jerking off with his cock a few inches from my face. He wrapped his hand behind my head and gripped my hair so I couldn't move away, then after a few more pulls a stream of cum shot into my face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth in shock and another spurt went straight down my throat. He then thrust his cock back into my mouth and finished emptying his load. My throat pulsated, sucking every last drop from his wilting penis. His warm salty cum slipped down my throat and into my stomach.

He stumbled backwards and dropped down onto the toilet seat. I stay there kneeling on the floor, panting like a dog in summer. Cum dripped down my face and onto my chest. Before I could recover, the redhead moved infront of me with his trousers dropping to the floor. I looked up at him with my eyes pleading for help as he smiled down at me.

"Banana or Chocolate?" he asked.

I resigned myself to this game of theirs, but hoped that if I could just suck off all three then it would be over and I could leave.

"Banana." I said reluctantly.

He laughed as he ripped open the packet and slid the rubber sheath onto his member. I was relieved to see his cock was only 6 inches long but the thickness of it made my eyes grow wide. There was no way this could go down my throat.

"I hope you are thirsty" he said as he took hold of my hair and pushed his prick towards my mouth.

With my hands firmly tied behind me the futility of resisting was clear. I opened my mouth and took him inside. He pushed all the way in until his pubic hair tickled my nose and his balls hung on my chin. He held my head there and I could feel his cock twitch as my tongue licked at it. He started to slowly withdraw and I sucked hard on his cock as he threw his head back and moaned in pleasure, then thrust back into my mouth so deeply it took my breath away.

I quickly gained my composure as he started to build up a rhythm, bringing his other hand up behind my head and starting to thrust violently into my mouth. He pulled me off balance and I realised he was controlling everything I did. I was his cock sucking slave.

He continued to pump into my mouth. As I looked to my left I could see the third guy who had been behind me. He was 6 foot 5 and already had his trousers down around his ankles. He was stroking a 9 inch long dick which was at least 2 inches across. I couldn't take my eyes off it as the redhead pumped into my mouth.

Suddenly the dick was pulled out of my mouth but I remained mesmerized by the massive member I knew would soon be wedged firmly between my lips. My attention was snapped back to the redhead as he pulled the condom off his prick and sent spurts of cum all over my face. His spunk went into my eyes and up my nose but seemed to keep coming endlessly. Finally his prick started to drop as he pulled my head forward to clean him off.

I was left kneeling on the floor, panting for breath, with fresh cum dripping down my face and chin. A slow river of cum was now running over my breasts as it dripped from my cheeks. The blonde guy got up and walked behind me. I could feel him fondling behind my back as he unclipped my bra strap. He took hold of my top and bra and pulled them over my head, then down my restrained arms so they were hanging behind me. The only thing stopping them coming off was the handbag strap that was holding my arms so firmly.

SexyLi
SexyLi
94 Followers
12