Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Vonn opened her mouth, catching the mix of his cum and her lover's cum. Ashley collapsed onto Vonn, exhausted, trying to catch her breath. Vonn took Geoff's cock into her mouth, sucking it clean, loving the taste of their mixed juices. He stroked her hair, pushing it away from her face, smiling at Vonn below him.

Geoff slipped out of Vonn's mouth with a pop, falling to the side, drained. Ashley rolled to him, wrapping her arms around him. He held her tight, her body trembling in his arms. They kissed tenderly, lingeringly, sharing their passion. Vonn slid against Ashley, spooning her.

They cuddled together for a long time, their hands caressing each other, wanting to touch every part of each other's bodies. Ashley fell asleep first, then Vonn. After a while, Geoff went to get a drink of water. In the kitchen, he turned to see Vonn standing behind him, wearing a terry cloth robe. Geoff felt as though she was studying him, showing no emotion on her face.

"If you want me to leave, I understand. Like I said before, I don't want to come between you and Ashley," Geoff said softly. Vonn stood there, not showing any reaction. She walked towards him, letting her robe fall to the floor. Incredible as her body was, he looked at her face, her smile. He took her in his arms, kissing her gently.

"I can tell that you really care for Ashley, and that she cares for you. I will just have to share her with you, but you will have to accept all of her, which includes me. Can you do that?" Vonn asked, smiling.

Geoff smiled back, pushing her hair away from her face, "It will be tough, but I guess I just have to," he replied. Geoff and Vonn went back to bed, on either side of Ashley. The next morning they awoke in each other's arms and began a new relationship with each other.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers