Threesome

Story Info
My daughter, my son, and myself.
2.4k words
4.48
457.1k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to start by thanking all of those who have sent feedback. It has been very encouraging and inspirational. I have received so many wonderful feedbacks, that it would be impossible to respond to everyone. But I do want to thank everyone who has responded! I will try to answer some of the questions I have been asked using my stories. As of right now, I'm only writing about true experiences, I haven't started writing about my fantasies yet. This story took place last summer.

"Anyone have any special plans tonight?" I asked my two children.

"Umm, no not yet, why mom?" Lacey asked.

"What about you Kyle?", I asked.

Kyle responded, "Well, I was thinking about going to the movies maybe, but I haven't made up my mind."

"Why don't the three of us have a talk tonight then. I have some things I need to discuss with the both of you." I said to them.

A questionable look crossed their face. I had to tell them that I was having sex with both of them. I had only been having sex with Kyle for about two weeks, when Lacey moved back home from college for the summer. It was getting hard to keep it a secret from both of them. I would have sex with Kyle when Lacey would go out, and would have to wait until Kyle left to be with Lacey. It was becoming a juggling act. I enjoyed the ample sex I had in my life, but I was starting to feel like I was hiding something, and I knew it wasn't something that should be hid.

"Okay, we'll make it a family night" Lacey said.

Kyle agreed saying, "Okay, sounds good to me."

I told them I would order in pizza so I wouldn't be stuck cooking instead of having the discussion I thought we needed to have. I also told them to unplug the phone because I didn't want their friends calling and talking them out of staying home for the night. I pondered the rest of the day on how to handle the discussion. As the sun began to fall, my stomach grew anxious. I had no idea on how either of them would react.

"How's about that pizza Mom?" Kyle said, "I'm starving."

"Oh yeah me too, get one with lots of mushrooms will you mom?" Lacey begged.

Within the same hour we were sitting in the living room, eating and watching the television. As I ate, I was trying to decide how to begin the conversation. As we finished eating, Lacey and I took care of the glasses while Kyle took the pizza boxes to the trash. We walked back into the living room and I told everyone to have a seat. Kyle and Lacey sat on the couch next to each other, while I sat in the chair facing them.

"What's up mom?" Lacey asked with a concerned look on her face.

I just sat there rubbing my hands together, and glancing back and forth at the both of them.

"Something wrong mom?" Kyle asked, "you're starting to freak me out."

I could see they were getting as nervous as I was. I took a few deep breaths and drew all the courage I could gather, and finally thought of how to tell them both I was having sex with both of them.

"I uh, uh, well, I have been having sex with..." I paused for a moment.

Fear covered both of their faces. Both of their faces were screaming "Don't say me!"

"I've been having sex with both of you." I blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Lacey said almost appalled.

"What do you mean you've been having sex with the both of us? Lacey's a girl mom?" Kyle said.

The room filled with question after question. Finally, there was silence. I then took a deep breath and explained everything to the both of them. Kyle seemed to be the most surprised. Lacey and Kyle looked at each other and then looked at me. I was at a complete loss for words.

"I hope neither of you are mad at me" I said to break the silence.

"I'm not mad mom, I just wasn't expecting to hear that" Lacey offered, as she got up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm not mad either, just a little hungry still" Kyle said.

Lacey looked at Kyle in disgust, "How can you think of food Kyle, when mom is so vulnerable."

"Do either of you have a problem with this?" I asked

"No, not me mom" said Kyle.

"No, not at all mom, I still love you" Lacey said as she kissed me again on the cheek.

I began talking to them about how things should continue as normal, but just no more hiding it from both of them. It was agreed and we began talking about other things. I was so relieved to have such a burden removed! I

My sex life became so much more exciting now that I could act freely. I could moan as loud as I wanted when having sex with Kyle or Lacey, and not being concerned if the other would hear. In fact, several times after I had been with Lacey, Kyle would be horny from the sound of Lacey and I moaning together, and Kyle would end up in my bed after Lacey would go to her room.

I began thinking of what it would be like to feel the pleasure from both of them at the same time. I just wasn't sure how Lacey or Kyle would react to the idea of a threesome. One Saturday morning I found out.

I had awoke with a deep craving for sex. It had been a few days since I had sex, since Kyle and Lacey had been out with their friends every night that week. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I was wearing a pair of white cotton panties, and a t-shirt that would just barely cover my ass, provided I didn't bend over. I was getting a glass of juice when I heard Kyle enter the room.

He was in his boxers, and I could see his morning erection. I just wanted to pull it out and suck it immediately. I thought I would restrain myself and see if I could get a threesome going. I noticed Kyle's eyes looking at my breast. I did not have a bra on, and the shape of my breast were clearly visible, especially my hard nipples. I sat there with my legs spread, allowing a little tease for Kyle. The thin white cotton panties were obviously wet and Kyle noticed.

We sat at the table for several minutes. I was getting inpatient waiting for Lacey to get out of bed. I talked with Kyle for a few more minutes, and then decided I wasn't going to wait any longer for sex.

"I guess I'll go wake up Lacey" I said to Kyle."Want to watch?"

"Uh, sure" he said.

I got up and walked to Lacey's door. She was still asleep, with the covers in disarray. I could see part of her pink panties covering her ass. The sheets were only covering her half way. I motioned for Kyle to stay in the doorway. I quietly walked in and slowly pulled the sheets off of Lacey so as not to wake her. She laid there asleep, her shirt bunched around her arms. Her left breast was not covered by her shirt. It was so pretty. Her pink nipple was growing from the cool air. I cautiously nudged Lacey onto her back. Her panties looked different on her pussy. They were much tighter than usual, and I could clearly see her panties pulled into her slit.

I waited a few seconds, and gently spread Lacey legs. Her head began to move, and finally came to a rest. I climbed on Lacey's bed, and got on my knees. I leaned into her spread legs. I placed my face over her pussy. I knew I wouldn't be able to take them off without waking her, so I just pulled her panties to the side until I could get full access to her sweet little cunt. As I pulled them to the side, I noticed she had shaven. It was smooth like satin. I loved eating her pussy, especially after she's shaved it. I looked at Kyle, licked my lips, and looked back at my daughters pussy. I felt like a lion stalking it's prey. Her pussy was helpless. There was nothing it could do to prevent it from being molested by my mouth.

I sniffed her pussy, I was starting to get wet. I couldn't take anymore. I extended my tongue out, and slowly pressed it between my daughter's pussy lips. I felt her lips fold around my tongue. The warm sensation of her walls sliding along my tongue was almost unbearable. Lacey began to stir. I slid my tongue in and out as Lacey began to awake. Lacey opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"Uuunngggh, mom, that feels so good, uuungggh" moaned Lacey as her breath grew heavy.

I began sucking her clit. Lacey's eyes closed again, and her hips began bucking slightly. I slid my fingers into her pussy. Her wetness coated my fingers, as I began a slow, teasing, pumping action.

"Uuunngghh, mom, unnghhh, please don't stop" Lacey begged.

I could feel her pussy tighten on my fingers with each motion into her. Her stomach tightened. She clinched my hair with her fist and buried my face into her pussy. Her breathing stopped, and her face turned bright red. Her mouth began to open as I felt a gush rush into my mouth. Her hips began humping my face as my daughter came in my mouth.

"UUnngg MOM!" she screamed.

Lacey threw her head back into her pillow as her orgasm began to subside. She was now gasping for air. She inhaled like she had been held underwater. I began licking all of the juices I could from my daughter's pussy. I was so focused on pleasing Lacey, that I had forgotten about a threesome. I was quickly reminded when I felt Kyle walk up behind me.

My ass was facing him. I felt him grab my panties and pull them down to my knees. I didn't stop licking my daughter, but I switched most of my attention to Kyle's cock. I felt him press his head against my wet opening, and it slid in so easily. My pussy swallowed my son's cock. He began pumping me. I loved the way his cock spread my pussy walls apart. His balls were slapping against my clit, and I could her his body slapping against my ass. He placed both of his hands on my hips used them to guide his cock into me.

I stopped licking my daughter and just froze where I was, letting my son fuck me in front of my daughter. I looked into Lacey's face. She could tell I was enjoying it from the look on my face. My mouth was open, and I was panting. Kyle continued to pump me. He took one hand off my hip, reached under, and began rubbing my clit. I screamed with delight.

Lacey sat up and pulled me until I was on my hands and knees. She dove her tongue into my mouth, and reached below and began spinning my nipples between her fingers and thumbs. My body seized motionless, my pussy clinched my son's dick, and I could not move freely. Finally my stomach went flat and a second later, I sprayed my cum on my son's cock. Lacey looked and saw me spraying. Kyle pulled out of me as I finished ejaculating on his pubic hair.

I began gasping for air. I was moaning between breaths. I had the most explosive orgasm of my life.

"Can I taste you mom?" Lacey asked.

I could only shake my head yes. I was still gasping. Lacey took off her shirt and panties. Her breast jiggled as she slid her panties off. I sucked her nipples, and began nibbling on them.

"69 me mom" Lacey demanded.

She laid herself flat on the bed. I got on top of her and began feeling her slide her tongue on my clit. Kyle pushed himself back into my pussy. I was waiting, hoping they would do something, when Lacey took Kyle's balls, and began rubbing them. I tried to focus on Lacey's pussy, but I was enjoying watching the three of us together. Kyle reached underneath my belly, and began to play with Lacey's breast.

"Go inside me Kyle" Lacey begged.

Kyle pulled out of me and got between Lacey's legs. I couldn't wait.

"Fuck your sister Kyle!" I screamed.

He guided his cock to her opening and I grabbed his ass, and forced him to slide into her. I watched as my daughters pussy squeezed my son's shaft. Lacey's pussy lips were so tight, they forced my pussy juice down Kyle's cock. He began pumping her. Her lips slid up and down on his shaft.

"Cum in her Kyle, please hurry and cum in your sister" I said desperately.

I could hear Lacey moaning, and Kyle began moaning also. I looked into Kyle's face. I knew he was enjoying his sister. I took my finger and began swirling Lacey's clit. They both began to moan so loudly. Suddenly Lacey screamed as if she was in pain. I saw Kyle's cock coated in a white cream. I knew Lacey had just cum.

"Hurry and cum in me Kyle" Lacey said gasping. "I can't take much more."

A few moments later, I saw a familiar look on Kyle's face. I knew he was about to cum. I watched him pump into his sister one last time before he thrust himself into her pussy, and began ejaculating his cum inside his sister. I stopped swirling Lacey's clit. Kyle slowly pulled out, and I watched as a stream of their cum poured out of Lacey and ran down ass. The three of us lay there, covered with silence. Only our breaths filled the air.

That was the only time the three of us had sex together. I would love to do it again, but Lacey felt a little guilty having sex with Kyle afterwards, so we haven't done it since then. I do still have sex with them, just one at a time.

Please let me know if you liked this story. Any feedback would be appreciated.