Threesome

Story Info
Hot tubbing leads to great sex.
1.7k words
3.92
64.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonnyD1
JonnyD1
10 Followers

I lived in a California beach town one summer. We were out on the beach one day playing volleyball when two friends of mine, Jim and Cheryl came up to me and introduced me to their friend, Susan. She was well proportioned, about 5'7", blond hair, and a really cute smile. She wore a two piece bathing suit that enhanced her sexy, flat tummy. I've always had a thing for tummies. Anyway, Susan invited me along with Jim and Cheryl over to her house for a BBQ the next week.

Susan lived about an hour to the north of my place so when the day arrived, Jim and Cheryl picked me up and we drove up in their car together. We wore our swim suits because Susan told us she had a hot tub we could use. On the way, we stopped to pick up some champagne to go with the BBQ. Nothing like burgers and champagne!

We arrived at Susan's house around 6:00 p.m. She greeted us at the front door and gave me a smile and a big hug. I could feel her firm, full breasts through her halter top, and oh did she ever smell sweet!

Susan led us into the living room where she introduced us to her friend Katcha who had come to visit from out of town. Both women seemed to be in about their late 20's to early 30's. Katcha was also very cute, but not quite as tall or as well-endowed as Susan. We went out onto the patio to fire up the BBQ, and the next hour was spent in small talk, eating burgers and drinking champagne.

At some point in time we all made it into the hot tub and proceeded to go through 4 bottles of champagne. By this time Susan had moved close enough to me to have her hand on my leg. Katcha probably sensed what was going on because she excused herself saying she was feeling tired and said goodnight. After about 20 minutes, Susan asked if I would go with her to the kitchen to look for something more to drink. We left Jim and Cheryl alone in the hot tub and went inside.

I don't know if it was the champagne or the hint of perfume she was wearing... doesn't matter really. I just lost control and grabbed Susan by the shoulders and pinned her up against the wall. She countered my deep passionate kisses by wrapping her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and opening her mouth wide to accept my probing tongue.

Susan lowered her legs to the floor and took me by the hand down the hall to the bedroom. Although I was a bit amused to see Katcha asleep on one side of the bed, I was in no mood to question it. With a devilish smile on her face, Susan had grabbed my raging hard on through my swimsuit and led me to the other side of the bed.

Still holding on to my hard cock, Susan pulled me on top of her as she lay back on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor. I lowered myself onto her and she let go of me, only to allow her the freedom to help me slip out of my trunks. I was completely naked now... my hard shaft pressed against her stomach.

I kissed her neck, worked my way down to her breasts with little nibbles, and pulled her top down so I could have access to those beautiful mounds of soft flesh. Her moans told me she liked it when I licked and sucked on her nipples, but selfishly I wanted more. I traced a little wet line with my tongue across her flat tummy down to her belly button. I grabbed her ass and buried my face in her tummy. She ground her hips into my chest and dug her fingers into my shoulders.

Now I knew she wanted more. I placed little butterfly kisses on her tummy as I lowered my lips to come to rest just above her shaved pussy mound. I teased just a little as I ran my tongue along the inside of her thighs, just brushing the sensitive flesh of her pussy lips with my cheek.

Susan was on fire. I could feel the hot juices from her pussy on my skin and I knew I needed to taste her. I placed my tongue between her lips just below her hole and slowly ran it up to her clit. She moaned so loud I thought she might wake Katcha. I didn't care.

I buried my face in her pussy and teased her clit. First a gentle lick, then a suck... then I circled my tongue around and on the tip of it. Susan grabbed my head in her hands and pulled me in harder. Her honey was sweet and her engorged clit told me she was on the edge.

Again, I heard a moan... but it wasn't Susan's. I looked up to see Katcha playing with herself. We did wake her up and she was turned on by what she saw. She had one hand under her panties and the other hand on Susan's breast.

Susan looked at me and said, "You like that"?

All I could do was smile.

I stood up and got on my knees as I straddled Susan's face. As I leaned over to kiss Katcha, Susan took my cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She began sucking on my shaft as I began sucking on Katcha's tongue.

Susan was jerking on my cock, rubbing it up and down as she was sucking on it, and I was getting very turned on. My excitement must have been apparent in the way I had moved to Katcha's breasts and began sucking on her nipples... sucking, pinching, biting, and licking. I don't know who was moaning louder, Katcha or me.

Then Susan rolled out from under me and began rubbing and kissing Katcha's thigh. I wanted so badly to stick my hard cock into Susan's hot little pussy. So when she was on her knees and had her ass in the air while kissing the inside of Katcha's thigh, I placed my hands on either side of Susan's hips. She knew what I wanted and instinctively raised her ass a little higher to meet my throbbing shaft.

She was wet, she was hot, and she was tight. I was in heaven as I moved in and out of her. She moaned when I rubbed the head of my cock just on the outside of her pussy lips. She gasped when I slammed it in deeper.

Then her sounds of excitement became muffled as she went down on Katcha's pussy. Katcha had removed her panties and spread her legs wide. The three of us were locked in a sexual frenzy as I was fucking Susan who was sucking on Katcha's clit and fucking her with her fingers.

It was too much for Katcha who raised her hips in the air and let out a shrill sound as she came in Susan's mouth. It was almost too much for me and I pulled out of Susan so as not to cum too quickly.

Susan said to me that it wasn't fair for me to fuck her and not Katcha. Katcha smiled at me and motioned for me to come over to her. Katcha was smaller than Susan and not as well proportioned, but she liked to fuck. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pounded her tight pussy. It was like she was hanging on for a wild ride. I can still hear her breathing hard in my ear as her body tightened up and she came again, grinding her wet pussy into me.

This time Katcha was spent. She lay on the bed and watched as Susan and I stretched out beside one another, kissing, feeling, and rubbing our naked, sweaty bodies together.

I remember rubbing my hard cock in between Susan's pussy lips and over her engorged clit. But the next thing I knew, she was sitting on top of me riding me like a cowgirl. She was yelling at me to fuck her and leaning over and pounding my chest. She was moving back and forth over my cock and I was holding on to her waist. God that woman came good... she grabbed my shoulders, tightened her grip, threw her head back and let out a moan that came from deep inside. I could see her stomach muscles tighten and she clasped her legs around my hips as her body tensed up and then melted. She collapsed in my arms and we lay there for a few minutes, my cock still inside her.

Susan got up on her knees and said to me, "Now cowboy, I'm going to make you cum on my face."

She took me by the hands and raised me up onto my knees. Then she slid on her back beneath me as I straddled her chest. Susan had the most amazing hands and she knew just how to rub my throbbing cock with them. She placed the tip of my cock close to her mouth and began her jacking motion. Slowly she opened her mouth and began to suck on the tip, pulling me into her more and more. It didn't take me very long. I had hard and on the edge... needed to cum for what seemed like hours.

I began breathing heavy, imagining what it would be like to cum in Susan's mouth as her lips milked the cream from my shaft. She was sucking hard and jacking my cock. Then, just as I let out my cry of surrender and lost all control, Susan pulled my cock from her mouth and made me shoot my cum all over her face. She said she would do that, and she kept her word.

The three of us lay there and drifted off to sleep. When we woke up, our friends Jim and Cheryl were gone. Susan took me home that day. I saw her a few times after that, but never since.

JonnyD1
JonnyD1
10 Followers