Threesome -- Anticipation

Story Info
A couple eagerly anticipate a fantasy-come-true.
1.5k words
3.72
29.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney took the front steps two at a time. He fumbled in his pocket for the keys to the front door; struggled to get them into the lock, but finally getting inside the house.

He was late; the sun was already setting, warm light glowed through the house's windows.

Elaine ran downstairs to meet him as he shucked off his coat.

"You're late," she playfully scolded.

"I know, I know. Work. I'm sorry," he managed before she embraced him and gave him a long, loving kiss.

"She's supposed to be here in a few minutes," Elaine said.

Rodney glanced at a clock and pulled away from his wife's embrace.

"I'm going to go jump in the shower," he said as he headed upstairs.

"She's supposed to be here any time," Elaine called again.

Rodney let the hot water cascade over his head as he slowly took in the steamy air in long, focused breaths. He was nervous. Really nervous. He hadn't felt this nervous in a long time.

He closed his eyes and let the hot water soothe his sore muscles and fraying nerves. The water was relaxing, but whenever he thought about what he and Elaine were about to do together -- to one another, for one another... He put his face under the steady stream of steaming water and rubbed his face with his hands trying to clear his head and calm the butterflies swirling in his gut, not to mention his growing hard-on.

The bathroom door opened and through the steamy shower curtain Rodney saw Elaine come in.

"Is she here?" he asked as he began to lather some soap over his chest.

"No, don't worry, you're fine," Elaine said. "She called and said she'd be a little late."

The shower curtain was pulled back and Elaine, her naked skin beginning to flush from the hot steam, stepped into the tub.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a bit shocked.

"What? Can't I join you?" she said, a fake pout on her full lips.

"No, of course," Rodney said, feeling silly as he realized he had reactively turned away to hide his erection from his own naked wife. "Here, get under the water."

Rodney had always loved taking showers with his wife. He loved seeing Elaine's body glistening, wet and naked. As she let the water fall over her body, Rodney wrapped his arms around her from behind, pulling her close to him and nuzzling into her neck. She responded by pushing back against him and sighing in pleasure.

His hands roamed lightly over her wet stomach -- one hand brushing against her breasts. Elaine closed her eyes and let her head fall back against his chest as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand, his fingers gently rolling the hardening nipple.

One of her hands reached back and stroked his leg lazily.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked -- barely a whisper.

"What do you think I'm thinking about?" he laughed, breaking the embrace to continue soaping himself up. "I've been thinking about it all day. I'm more than a little excited."

"I can tell," she said, her fingers briefly running along the length of his shaft.

"I'm scared," he said, rinsing soap off his face.

"Still?" she chided, a gleam in her eyes. "I thought we were past that. It's going to be great."

"I know," he was exasperated. How could he explain this? "I'm not scared about her -- she's great -- or about us afterwards. I know we're going to be fine -- great. I'm scared that I'm not going to be so great."

"Oh, come on. You're amazing," she said as she moved in for a hug.

"No, I'm serious," he said, turning away from her to rinse off some more soap. "I'm pretty excited. I'm afraid I'm going to be too excited. That I won't be able to last long enough to please two women."

With his back to his wife, Rodney plunged his head back under the showerhead, rinsing conditioner out of his hair. He gave a start when Elaine reached around from behind him, wrapped her soapy hands around his cock and began to move them slowly, but firmly, up and down the shaft.

"Hi there," Rodney's breath was coming faster now.

Each time Elaine ran her hand up his shaft, she gently squeezed the head of his cock.

"That feels good," Rodney, said as he closed his eyes and placed his hands against the shower wall for support.

"That's the point," Elaine said.

She stroked faster -- up and down, her hands slick with soap. She leaned closer to Rodney, her breasts rubbing against his back, her pelvis grinding against his ass. Hot water cascaded over both their bodies.

Rodney was getting harder in her hands. His balls were tightening -- his breath coming out husky. He reached behind with his hand and caressed her ass, occasionally kneading the round cheeks gently. He let his hand wander down lower, following the curve of her bottom until his finger tips found the fine hairs between her legs. Her body tensed as he tickled further between her legs, feather stroking the soft skin he found there.

She parted her legs slightly and nuzzled into his neck with a soft moan as his fingers continued their caresses. Meanwhile her hands kept up the rhythm on his shaft.

Rodney's cock twitched in Elaine's hand.

"Oh, god, baby," he moaned softly. "I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop."

She didn't stop. She pressed her body harder against his back, grinding herself against him while her hands went faster and harder.

"Cum for me, babe," she breathed in his ear. "I want you to get this first one out of the way so you'll last longer tonight."

Rodney closed his eyes and arched his back as he went over the edge with a heavy groan. His hand clenched around Elaine's ass cheek as he exploded out thick spurts of white from his cock.

"Oh, babe," Elaine sighed as she stroked Rodney's throbbing cock throughout his orgasm.

"Feeling better about tonight?" she asked after a moment.

Rodney turned around and enveloped Elaine in his arms, his lips hungrily searching for hers. Their bodies intertwined as the water cascaded over them. Rodney kissed her lips, her neck, her shoulders -- moving steadily down her body, pausing at her breasts, flicking one nipple and then the other with his tongue before sucking one gently into his mouth, nibbling on it playfully.

"I guess that's a yes," Elaine laughed. "Come on. Let's get dried off and ready."

"We're not done yet," Rodney said out of the side of his mouth as he left a trail of kisses along Elaine's belly, swirling around her belly button before venturing down further.

"What are you..." Elaine started. The words caught in her throat as Rodney nuzzled into the triangle of dark red hair between her legs, his tongue darting out to flick at her soft flesh.

Rodney guided Elaine's body back until she was leaning against the shower wall. She ran her hands through the wet mass of hair on his head as his hands caressed and kneaded her bottom.

Rodney pushed Elaine's legs apart with his head as he twisted his neck about trying for a better angle to lick Elaine's lower lips and clit. Not finding a good angle, he lifted Elaine's leg up until her foot rested on the side of the tub.

"That's better," he said as he appraisingly studied her most private pink flesh, open wide to him like a flower.

He ran his tongue all along her outer lips in long strokes several times, while he lovingly stroked the growing nub of her clit with two of his fingers.

Elaine's breath caught in her throat as the tip of his tongue flicked back and forth across her clit. With one hand on the back of his head, she pulled his face in deeper between her legs. Her other hand roamed up her stomach to her breasts where she played with herself, kneading her round globes and pinching her own nipples just hard enough to make herself squirm.

Rodney pushed his tongue into Elaine's wet pussy, enjoying the tang of her desire and need. While he moved his tongue in and out of her, he pressed his thumb against her clit, massaging it with fast circles. His other hand continued to massage her ass.

Elaine's breath was coming fast now. She moaned freely as she twisted her own nipples between a thumb and finger. Her eyes were clenched shut, her head thrown back.

Rodney licked faster and faster. His thumb pressed into Elaine's clit harder and harder. He could feel her body tense -- her legs were shaking. He moved his face away from her, letting her move her leg's back together so she'd have more support. He didn't let up with his thumb, though.

Elaine put both her hands on Rodney's shoulders for support. She clenched her legs together, pinning his thumb in her warmth. He kept pressing against her clit until her body relaxed with a final shudder and a heavy moan.

She leaned heavily against the wall, letting the steamy water roil over her body. Rodney wrapped his arms around Elaine's legs as he knelt in the tub.

She looked down at him, stroking his cheek as he smiled up at her.

There was a knock on the front door...