Threesome Delight

Story Info
Alan lets John take his wife's virgin ass.
2.1k words
62.7k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
impact499
impact499
20 Followers

John stood six feet five inches tall and weighed close to two hundred and fifty pounds. Muscle gleaned in the workout room he boasted an eight inch cock with about two inches of girth.

Amber was five feet tall, only one hundred pounds. Unlike John she had light brown skin the color of honey where as his was the color of mahogany. She had long black wavy hair and a nice C cup that matched her supple rump. She wasn't afraid though many other women would have been.

John was rock hard. His cock stood straight up as he loomed over Amber.

Amber laid on the bed her eyes on his cock. She'd already taken in his rippling muscles and enjoyed his physique in spite of the fact she didn't like him much as a person but now it was time to get to business and she was ready.

She'd never taken anything so big before. Her heart was racing and her body aching for it. Her pussy was slick and her vulva engorged with blood.

The first time John met her he wanted to fuck Amber. It wasn't because she was the hottest piece of ass he'd ever seen. She was pretty in fact beautiful but quiet frankly she didn't like him more so she didn't like him for her sister.

Amber bit her lip.

Marrying into the family didn't help John. He was still not liked by Amber. Snide remarks from her were the norm but this was going to be pay-back. He was going to teach the bitch a lesson once and for all.

Amber knew he was going to fuck her hard. He had full reign over her. That was the deal.

Alan's mouth was slightly open. His lips dry. His shaft was hard. He was naked too. His wife was about to get it and get it good. He touched his shaft. The very thought of her pussy stretching for John's cock aroused him further and he moved closer.

John climbed onto the bed.

Amber spread her legs wider.

John smiled and grabbed her. He pulled her close.

Amber took his shaft in one hand and guided it to her glistening red lips.

John waited until he felt the flesh on his circumcised head and pushed. If it was his wife he'd have been gentle and slow. He had no such desires with Amber. He shoved his cock all the way in pulling her towards him as he thrust forward.

"Aaaaayieeeeeee...!" Amber cried out as the python filled her cunt. Her heart raced even faster. John was not messing around.

Alan watched as his wife's hole stretched to accommodate the monster. He saw John put a hand on either side of her head as if he was about to do push ups and began to pound her mercilessly.

The sound of flesh slapping and John's grunting filled the room almost drowning out the sounds erupting from Amber's throat. She panted and moaned with each stroke.

Alan stroked his shaft. He couldn't cum. It wasn't a hard and fast rule rule but he knew better than to cum. To cum would raise his inhibitions and when it was over he'd need them low to participate in the last part. It had been the same for John when he'd taken his wife, Amber's sister.

John was like a Clydesdale. He had stamina. He kept going and going. His thrusts rhythmic almost like a metronome.

Amber closed her eyes and bit down on her lip. She couldn't stifle all the sounds but it helped. It helped to not give him the satisfaction but the climax was coming. Filling her entire vaginal canal touching every part of her with his hot hard rod she couldn't hold back.

John knew she was coming. He could see it in her face. There was a mixture of pleasure and pain wrapped across her expression. He smiled and pushed harder knowing that he could control his climax. Alan had taught him that.

For a big man with a massive piece of meat he always satisfied the women but what he'd always longed for was to be able to control when he came and to go for as long as he wanted because sometimes he just liked to go to the cusp but not fall over. Alan taught him that in return for a night with his wife.

Stephanie didn't want to trade his lasting power for sex with Alan at first but then John convinced her. She was thankful and more than grateful afterwards.

Alan though he only boasted seven inches of man hood and his girth was nothing compared to John had tricks John had never seen. John insisted he be there when Alan and Stephanie got down to it.

Alan was an artist in bed. Stephanie fell for him the moment he kissed her. His mouth went from her lips to her neck, to her tits down her stomach to her cunt and between her lips and before long she'd climaxed twice and he hadn't even entered her.

Amber felt the waves of electricity wash over her. She arched her back. She shuddered arched on the bed John's cock buried in her deep almost seeming to touch her cervix.

John waited until the climax passed and she fell limp on the bed.

They were both gleaming with sweat.

John squeezed her breasts hard and pinched her nipples as he pulled out.

Alan heard the pop as his brother in law's cock came out his wife.

John licked his lips. He flipped Amber over like the piece of meat she was. Done on one side ready for the other.

Alan and Amber had been working on her ass for a week. She was a virgin to anal sex and they both knew John would want to fuck her up the ass. It was because he'd fucked Stephanie up the ass and John always said Amber had a stick up her ass and wanted to make it real.

Alan had been surprised how tight Stephanie's ass was but apparently because of his size, Stephanie was about the same size as Amber if not two inches taller, she didn't let him do it often. And when she did let him do it no more than his head went in and the climax was always quick.

Amber wasn't into anal so Alan never did it but with Stephanie this was a free for all and as John watched he mounted Stephanie's ass after her third climax from a stiff tongue to the clit and he fucked her.

She was tight. It was hot and sweet inside her ass and considering he wasn't exceptionally big it didn't seem too uncomfortable for Stephanie especially when he reached under her and with two fingers teased her to another climax as he was emptying his load deep in her rectum.

John spread Amber's ass.

Amber grabbed her cheeks.

Alan was close enough to see her cherry red asshole tighten in anticipation.

John smiled. He lubed her ass and his cock with KY from the nightstand.

He knew Alan and Amber were working on getting her ready. Anal sex wasn't something you just did like in the porn videos. It took patience and he was glad they'd worked on it because he wanted to fuck her to kingdom come.

Amber closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

John put his head on her ass hole and waited for her to relax.

Amber relaxed.

John pushed.

Amber tightened but then relaxed again slowing her breathing as she had when she was practicing with Alan.

John pushed his head against her ass hole. The muscle gave and his head was in.

Amber breathed hard and pushed down into the bed gritting her teeth. He was big. In her pussy he was big but this was ten times as worse.

Alan watched as John pushed in slowly his cock stretching Amber's tight asshole. He wanted to come so bad. He grabbed his balls and squeezed them instead.

John couldn't get all the way in he knew but halfway was enough. Amber was tight and hot and wet with lube. He began to stroke her slowly. He lay on her sliding his hands around to touch her cunt.

Amber felt him touch her clit and her eyes fluttered. The sensations were too much. He was ripping her apart back there. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to walk after he was done if she was going to be in one piece even.

John stroked slowly at first. It was enough for him to finally get all eight inches in his balls against her hot wet ass then he picked up the pace.

Lots of lube was the key. Lots in fact all of the KY was used on her ass just as Alan had used and now John was humping her at a decent pace her tight muscles squeezing his cock.

Alan couldn't help but watch John's ass. His butt was tight and glistening with sweat. Brown and delicious he walked around him to get a better view of the penetration into his wife and of John's manhood.

John teased her clit until she again climaxed. She was at her most relaxed then and it was then that he pushed forward towards the home stretch.

Any other time John would have probably come after two strokes in such a tight hole but Alan had taught him well and he let himself go when he was fully ready.

Cum rushed into her ass. She felt it hot and sticky in her rectum. She felt as if she had to go but she knew her bowels were empty. Preparation was always key to anal sex and as John thrust into her emptying his seed she didn't feel too self-conscious.

Alan was up. He stood next to the bed as John pulled out slowly his cock dragging Amber's insides with it leaving her asshole puckered and turned slightly inside out.

John sat back.

Alan watched her muscles twitch and suck the protrusion back in.

John flopped down.

Alan did as John had done when he' fucked Stephanie. It made the deal much more interesting to have the husband eat the cum.

John didn't want to do it. He'd cum while Alan was fucking his wife. He couldn't resist it. He'd told Alan it was like being in a porn and with the climax over John had lost the urge to do anything 'dirty'.

Alan knew better. His inhibitions were still low and he spread Amber's ass and lapped at her ass as cum began to ooze from her hole.

It was salty and it was sticky and slimy but he was horny and when he was horny he would do anything.

Amber lay with her legs spread relieved that John was out. She was breathing hard. The last climax had done it for her. Feeling Alan's tongue on her was soothing. She closed her eyes and let the sensation take her to sleep.

Alan lay between Amber's legs flat on the bed lapping until all the cum was gone rubbing himself against the bed.

John sat up and touched Alan's ass.

Alan turned but didn't take his mouth off Amber.

Alan's inhibitions were still low and John still had an erection.

Before Alan could protest John was laying on him his shaft against Alan's ass crack.

John wasn't going to be bested by Alan at everything. He stroked his ass knowing in doing so he was rubbing him against the bed and bringing him to a climax.

Even though Alan had not only taught him how to control his climax, how to really please a woman he was going to show Alan he was the dominate male by rubbing his brother in law until he climaxed and Alan climaxed.

Alan didn't have much to go before a pool of cum formed between him and the bed. It was hot and sticky against his stomach. It was also hot and sticky between his ass crack.

John stood over them. He smiled a glob of cum dropping from his cock and landing on Alan's ass.

Alan did have a nice ass John realized. It wasn't bad for a man. He wasn't interested in fucking him but to cum on him made him feel superior.

Alan didn't mind the cum on his ass. He still had a few tricks up his sleeve and he was sure John would be back for more and though he wasn't into men he wouldn't mind pumping his seven inches deep into John's tight virgin ass.

impact499
impact499
20 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Two inches of girth?

So a maximum diameter or width of .637 inches, or slightly more than 5/8 of an inch. Learn your f@$!ing geometry, man!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swapping Husbands Ch. 01 Conservative wives experiment with each other’s husbands.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Labor Day Party Ch. 01 Hubby watches wife make his hidden fantasies come true.in Group Sex
Hubby Wanted To See My Inner Slut Housewife gets sexy and has sex.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories