Threesome For Master

Story Info
Sub finds slut for her Master & her to share.
2.8k words
4.15
36.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall woke up early that day...not normal for her as she was a night owl and usually stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. But today was the day that her assignment was due from her Master, and she hadn't even begun on it yet.

She chewed on her bottom lip as she always did when she was presented with a dilemma. Frank, her Master, the one she was totally devoted to in all ways, had presented to her a situation the week before that had quite frankly shocked her, especially since it had been right after an especially intense scene with him.

Frank had calmly looked her in the eye and in his gruff Texan drawl had asked, "Lil thing, are you ready to take your submission to me to a different level?"

Her head snapped up quickly and she searched his eyes, not sure what was going to happen next, but with a clear calm voice she answered, "Of course Master."

"Good my lil slut, this is your assignment, I want you to find another slut for both of us to use."

"What?" She couldn't believe this request, as he knew all of her insecurities by now, and knew how threatened she felt by the others he saw. Oh, yes, she knew he had others, but she did too. But they didn't mean to her what he did, in fact, none of them even came close.

"But you know I’m not bi" she stated, hoping he would change his mind on this.

"That's ok lil slut, you can just watch and hold her down while I ravage her pussy and look into your eyes and tell you how moved I am by your submission to me"

She had to admit that the thought of that turned her on instantly, and didn't hesitate to tell him that. But what she didn't tell him, although she really wasn't bi, that the thought of a young, firm, shapely body turned her on as well. She knew that he preferred younger women, even though she was older than him, and that was the hesitation as to finding someone else. She had been with other women in her past, but it really didn't do anything for her, but the thought of a young hot barely legal cunt that her Master would fuck and she would watch, and possibly taste herself was almost overwhelming to her.

Kendall was lost in thought as she ate her breakfast slowly and then made her way to a steaming shower, lavishly spreading her scented lotion over her firm supple curves after blotting herself with a fluffy towel, wondering where she was even going to start looking for this mystery girl. All week long she had been conjuring a mental image of what she wanted for Frank, and subsequently for herself as well, although Frank didn't know this yet. She would have to be petite, small little perky tits, slim hips, average in height, a blonde, blue eyes, clear complexion and she hoped she wasn't shaved already so she could perform that task in front of her Master as well, and had to be just barely over the legal age limit. Oh how her pussy began to ache just thinking of such a slut, and to see her Masters huge black cock ravage such a tender little thing made her ache with desire, for the yet unknown girl, and for her Master as well.

She went everywhere that day she could think of, the beach, local teen hangouts pretending she was looking for a younger sister, video arcades, and when she had just about reached the end of hope of fulfilling this task, she stopped at the mall to pick up more of her lotion and a few other cosmetics. As she was passing through the food court, there she was. Kendall stopped and her breath caught as she just stared for a moment, and then she quickly went to one of the stands and ordered a cup of coffee and sat at the table next to her. The girl looked up and smiled and her blue eyes twinkled as her whole face lit up with that smile. Kendall damn near melted at that smile and knew without a doubt this was the girl she had to have for her and Frank. But how to approach her?

She lowered her eyes and continued to read the book in front of her, and Kendall bravely said, "That must be a very interesting book to hold your attention like that."

The girl slightly blushed, her creamy complexion turning a soft pink and she muttered something to herself that Kendall couldn't understand. Getting bolder still, Kendall asked her what she was reading, and the girl held up the book for her to see, "The Capture of Sleeping Beauty" and looked down again sheepishly as she thought everyone would know that the book was about submission and dominance. Kendall smiled to herself and thanked the gods that she had read the whole Beauty series, and they easily slid into a conversation about the book, which naturally led to a discussion of submission and was she submissive also?

The girls name was Tanya, and the sound of it rolled through Kendalls mind as Tanya explained that she thought she was submissive, but had never been able to experience it yet. During the conversation Kendall had found out she had just turned 18 the month before, had enrolled in the college here in town and had moved here early to find housing and a part time job as she didn't want to live on campus. The conversation between them was free and easy, neither holding anything back from the other, and when Kendall approached Tanya about serving her Master and her that night, Tanya jumped at the chance eagerly and accepted the offer of having dinner with Kendall at her house and then preparing themselves for when Frank would arrive. Tanya had also never been with a black man and she was excited about that at as well. Her nipples were so hard protruding from her little tank top that Kendall's hand actually shook at one point and she had to compose herself quickly.

They gathered up their packages and walked out to Kendall's BMW, and as Tanya's lithe body slid into the seat next to her once again Kendall's cunt muscles twitched and her clit was tingling and aching with desire. And now for the final question, this was is it, the make it or break it stage of the whole thing, if Tanya said no to this then Kendall would just drive her home and deal with the wrath from her Master. She looked over at her and asked hesitatingly, "Tanya, are you bi?"

Tanya smiled that dazziling smile and whispered, "I thought you'd never ask, i've wanted you from the first moment i laid eyes on you Kendall"

Kendall's heart leapt and she knew her panties were soaking wet at this point. She reached over and cupped one of her firm little tits and tugged at that nipple that was so teasingly sticking out and a soft moan escaped from both of them.

When Frank arrived an hour or so later, a broad smile crossed his lips as he spotted Tanya, and he effortlessly picked up Kendall and swung her around as he placed a tender kiss on her lips, whispering softly in her ear, "You've done well lil slut, she's perfect" As Kendall pressed herself against him she felt his huge cock hard already, and thought to herself, "Oh my, you have no idea how hard your cock is really going to get this night Master."

Frank moved over to his chair in the center of the room, his eyes devouring Tanya, and with one long finger motioned her over to him. She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled over to him, and the look on his face was priceless as she went into a perfect kneel, spreading those long slender thighs wide for him, her short little skirt riding higher up those shapely thighs as she arched her back and her round firm tits thrust forward to him. Kendall leaned against the doorway watching with a smile on her face as she could now define the thickness of his cock from even that far away. He looked down at her , his voice calm and reassuring, "Are you shaved lil slut?" At the question, Tanya lifted her skirt around her waist as she bared her smooth totally shaved pussy to him, tilting her hips upwards a bit so he could catch the glistening wetness between her slit.

Tanya too hadn't missed how hard Frank was, and being even closer she could really see the definition of his cock and the outline of his bulging cockhead as she lifted her skirt higher. There was no denying that this man was handsome, and to have a cock that big was a plus, even though Tanya had never had a cock that large, she was more than willing to take it on, was almost desperate to take it on it fact.

"Think you can handle a dick this size little cunt?" as he lowered his pants and that monster of a cock sprang out of his boxers. She almost reeled at the sight of it, and Kendall's eyes were also riveted on that cock that filled her so totally.

Frank reached for her hand and wrapped it around his thick shaft, and Kendall quietly walked up behind Tanya and kissed the back of her neck. Chills ran all through Tanya and she leaned forward and her lips brushed against the head of his cock, her tongue naturally flicking out under the massive head as Kendall's hands reached around and cupped both breasts.

Frank looked up at her in total surprise and then he just grinned. "So my lil slut found one that she wants to lick and suck too huh?", he said almost casually. Kendall glanced up at him for a moment as she pulled the tank top down from Tanya's little tits, and then pulled her own top over her head, her full breasts in total contrast to Tanya. In fact, everything about them was a total contrast, and Kendall knew that excited Frank even more.

As Tanya's mouth slipped over the head of his cock, Kendall slid between both of them, her long legs wrapping around Tanya's waist as she tilted her head backwards and slowly began to lick the width of Frank's balls, moaning softly as she sucked one side deep into her mouth, Tanya's mouth sliding deeper down the shaft of his thick shaft. Frank was already beginning to twitch with excitement, but Kendall knew he would gather his wits about him in a minute or two, and sure enough, just as she had predicted, it wasn't long before Frank was telling Kendall to finger fuck Tanya.

With Kendall's mouth still sucking on her Masters balls she slid one finger deep into Tanya's hot little cunt, her juices rolling down her finger, and then she slid two, and then three, and then four, stretching that tight little cunt for her Master as her mouth worked diligently at Franks balls...sucking, licking, flicking her tongue on the underside and then grasping the skin and stretching it out from him as her fingers slid faster and harder into Tanya's pussy.

Frank was gasping as Tanya's mouth and throat opened wider, her gag reflex now released as she had almost his whole cock in her mouth now. His fingers entangled in her hair and he roughly shoved her mouth down to the base, a low moan escaping from her as he began to fuck her mouth. Her senses almost totally overwhelmed. Sensing that she was about to cum, his voice was ragged as he rasped out,"Not yet little slut, you can't cum yet"

He pulled on her hair lifting her from his cock and then tangled his fingers into Kendalls hair, pulling her out from beneath his balls and to the side of his massive cock, positioning Tanya on the other side, and they both worked his cock over with their eager wet tongues, both of them fondling each other and kissing with Franks cock between them.

And then Kendall slid her mouth off his cock, her lips trailing down Tanya's smooth sweet skin, already covered with a fine sheet of sweat. Kendall's throat constricted slightly as her mouth finally found those sweet nipples...her tongue lashing around them wetly, moaning loudly into her as her teeth grasped one nipple and then the other, tugging and pulling at them, then her mouth slithering down her tight little body, licking around her naval and then down over her smooth shaved cunt,her tongue finally finding her hard little clit as she sucked it deep into her mouth.

And then to her surprise Frank joined them on the floor, sliding underneath Kendall and spreading her aching pussy as her tongue dove into Kendall's cunt Franks dove into hers. Her body was shaking and her legs were trembling as his tongue ravished her, and then he slowly slid a finger up her tight little ass...whispering that she could cum now. A torrent of hot sticky cum flooded down onto his face the instant he commanded it, her mouth still on that sweet tight little pussy of Tanya's. She slid out from underneath him and bent down to kiss him, Tanya's pussy juices covering her mouth and tongue as she slid her tongue deep into his mouth.

Frank rose quickly, but she could see that his legs were shaking as well, and he looked down at Tanya, her petite little frame writhing on the floor in front of him, her shining blonde hair now matted against the back of her neck as she looked up with pleading eyes. He reached a hand out to her and pulled her up to him, "Ride this fuckpole little slut" he said gruffly, and immediately Tanya walked over to closer to him, lowering her hot little cunt down on his massive shaft. She screamed out as he thrust deeper into her, and her breathing became ragged and heavy as he finally had her impaled on his cock. Kendall was once again standing them behind them, listening to her screams and moans, knowing exactly how good that cock felt in her cunt as his eyes lifted to hers, staring straight through to her soul as his cock pounded Tanya unmercifully.

Kendall was getting so hot again watching him fuck this tiny little thing that she slid underneath him and would lick his cock each time enough of it came out of her dripping pussy. Franks moans filled the whole room with each lick of Kendall's tongue on his cock as he was fucking Tanya harder and deeper, and then he lifted Tanya off of him and put her on all fours as he stood behind her and rammed his cock deep into her cunt from behind. They both knew that Tanya couldn't take much more, but she also knew that Frank was going to fuck that tight little ass before it was all over with. Kendall looked up at Frank and he just nodded. She knew what he wanted, and as his fuckpole was tearing up Tanya's little pussy she got the lube and slid her finger deep into Tanya's ass, getting her good and lubricated for his huge cock.

Kendall could see the fear in Tanya's eyes, but she just slid between her legs and started eating her pussy again. Her tongue diving in and out of that hot little pussy, tasting her Master and Tanya as her tongue flicked over her clit, and then the scream as the head of Frank's cock penetrated her tight little star, but Kendall just kept sucking and flicking her tongue all over that hot little cunt. As she felt Tanya go rigid, and scream out again as Franks whole cock now penetrated her ass, her tongue dove deep into her pussy once again. She could feel Tanya's muscles clamping around her tongue and knew it wouldn't be long before her hot cum would come gushing from her.

Franks eyes were closed and he was grunting and thrusting harder, and as soon as he came so did Tanya. He withdrew his cock from her quickly and sprayed his hot semen over Tanya's ass and then Kendall quickly wrapped her lips around his pulsing head and sucked the rest out of him, swallowing every drop as she looked up at him and smiled.

Tanya and Kendall both laid their heads on his thigh as he fought to catch his breath. And then their arms went around each other and they hugged and kissed tenderly as Franks fingers entwined in their hair and he just smiled down at both of them.