Threesome Fun

Story Info
A woman, her little sister, and her lover.
1.1k words
4.18
81.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the shower, the moonlight shining through the open bathroom window, I gingerly wrap myself in my oversized terrycloth robe. Smiling at the warm cozy feeling, my naked body brushing against the soft fabric, I run my fingertips lightly down my curves. My face flushing at the warm tingling feeling pooling at my thighs, I leave the bathroom and head towards my computer.

Sitting down in the chair, crossing my legs and revealing a length of thigh, I idly run my fingertips up and down my calf wondering about our last conversation. Lovingly my thoughts wander to the 3 delicious orgasms I had just at the sound of him urging me to cum. My thighs, quivering at my lavish thoughts, part slightly, exposing my bare pussy, adorable with its soft curls, to the night air. Running my fingertips through them lightly, I think about his touch, his hot breath on my neck, and the smell of him - the scent I can only detect when I'm wrapped in his arms and incredibly close.

My thighs move apart further as I hook them over the arms of the chair, my fingertip lightly teasing my hard little clit. Stiffening at the sound of a footstep, I look towards the door and see my younger sister - hand poised over her panties, watching me as I stroke myself.

Urging her into the room, the little tiny wet spot already visible on her panties, I strip off my robe, as she pulls her nighty over her head, both of us climbing onto the bed at the same time from opposite sides.

My fingers helplessly move back to my clit, as I watch her wiggle her tiny little panties down her thighs and toss them onto the floor. Crawling towards me on hands and knees, sliding her hands up the outside of my thighs, I'm startled as she bites my lower lip before slowly sucking it into her mouth. Her tiny little tongue darting all around. Easing my hands down her sides, I cup her tiny bottom in my hands, pulling her closer to me.

Sensing someone watching, I open one eye to see him standing there. Shadowed in the moonlight, his bright eyes assessing the scene before casually striding into the room.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, his hands on his hips, his lips slightly pursed as he watches my little sister, still kissing me, and oblivious to him. My eyes meet his in invitation, and he slowly starts to unbutton his shirt, his belt buckle and pants hitting the floor, exposing the tip of his hard cock through his boxers. Continuing to kiss her, my eyes on his, I gently tug on her bottom, exposing her tiny little asshole as her little cheeks part. Opening my legs farther, I give him a view of both my tight swollen pussy, and her tiny puckered hole. Watching as he slowly licks his lips, his hand naturally wondering down his hard cock in anticipation.

Her tongue, seeming to have a mind of its own, began to give me a bath, licking down my cheeks, my throat, over my neck, and down towards my breasts, sucking on my right nipple, as my fingertips gently played with her juices, my soft finger gently sliding into her.

Placing his knee on the bed, he balances himself as he leans forward, and gently licks up her swollen little slit, his tongue swirling around her tiny asshole, while his fingers slide around my clit, gently tugging on it. Raising her head with a moan of pleasure, she shivers slightly before moving over to my left nipple.. her teeth tugging and pulling, as her hips begin moving with the pleasure.

Easing farther onto the bed, sliding between my spread legs, he gently eases my sister to the side, her mouth not breaking contact with my nipple, as he gives my pussy one slow long lick. Wrapping his tongue around my clit, sucking it into his mouth, his teeth gently grazing it, as I slide my hand down his chest, wrapping my fingertips around his hard swollen cock.

My fingertips, still buried in my younger sister's tight swollen pussy, firmly grasp her clit, giving it a loving squeeze, making her purr with pleasure.

Teasing her clit, and firmly jerking his cock with my other hand, my clit buried in his mouth, his fingertips teasing my pussy, her lips forming a hard suction on my nipple, my hips can't help but thrust up hard towards his waiting mouth.

Slipping my fingertips through his pre-cum, I bring my fingertips up to my waiting tongue. Looking into his eyes, as he continues to suck me, I slowly, lovingly, thoroughly lick my fingertips clean. Maintaining eye contact, I pull my fingertips from my sister's pussy, and clean those with my tongue as well.

Kissing up my pussy, up my tummy, torso, he meets my sister at my nipple, their tongues combining and teasing each other's as they both continue to lick my nipple. With his hands, he eases my thighs farther open, and pulling his hips back, he thrusts deep into me for the first time. Gasping, at my tight virgin pussy being stretched for the first time, my hips surge up to meet his downward thrust - loving the feel of him buried so deep inside of me.

Turning towards him, my sister begins to slowly lick down his chest, around his nipples.. licking her hot wet tongue down towards his belly button.. farther and farther down towards his hard, hot, swollen cock, as it firmly and slowly thrusts deeply into me.

As she slowly moves her head down, alternating licking his cock as it slips in and out of me, and sucking on my tiny, hard swollen clit.. she slowly eases her pussy towards my lips. Slipping my tongue down the length of her slit, she slides her tongue down the length of his cock, licking the pre-cum before he surges back into my tight virgin pussy..

The feeling of her tongue... the intense feeling of his hard cock buried inside me, as his eyes look deep into mine, i start to feel the sensations rippling, as I get closer and closer.. my hips thrusting hard against his, my breath, coming fast and panty, the taste of her juices on my lips, whispering for him to cum with me.. wanting to feel his hot cum deep inside me, filling me ...

I cum hard.. cumming again as his hard cock fills my pussy, squeezing him deeply inside of me, my tiny muscles milking every last drop, as he fills me... so full...

Easing out of me as his last drop fills me.. she gently begins to lick us clean... her tiny tongue reaching deep inside of me, alternating between his cock and my pussy... her lips nudging my clit towards another orgasm..