Threesome Fun

Story Info
Fucking a blond on the bed when her 'sister' joins in.
2.2k words
3.97
48.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

So here I am with my fat cock shoved up this girl's tight pussy crack and having the time of my life. This girl is hot! She possesses tight bum cheeks that are so incredibly firm that I just want to cover them with my white spunk as I shoot my load after fucking her pussy good and hard. Her tits are worthy of an award, truly things of spectacular beauty, bouncing away on her chest as I ride her hard from behind. Her soft groans of pleasure are like a symphony of delight to my ears, reassurance that my ministrations inside her love hole are working her up to a shattering orgasm. I love bringing women off, it's always a good guarantee of a repeat performance and after this shag I just know I'll want to fuck her again and again and again.

Her bedroom is so reminiscent of so many movies when you get to see the cheerleader's pad. She is old enough to legally fuck and yet deliciously young with a tight hot body belonging to an angel of heaven and the filthy mind of a devil of the underworld. 'God, she is such a good fuck!' I bless my lucky stars the day she walked into my life and my good fortune to be in the right place at the right time. A couple of beers and we were best buddies. Another couple more and we are in the alleyway with her sweet lips wrapped around my cock and her tongue administrating the kind of pleasure that most men only dream about.

Not a long time after that and we are back at her place. No time for small talk as she is already shedding her clothes and flashing her perfect tits in my direction. Her nipple buds taste delectable as I pop them one at a time in my mouth whilst my hands cup the roundness of her firm and wonderful breasts. I could barely imagine anything more pleasurable but then off come her panties. She has a shaved pussy but not so completely hairless that I'm going to think I'm fucking some pre-pubescent teenager. A little patch of curly blond hair running down to her perfect slit nestled so neatly between a set of legs that just run on forever.

Before I know it, I'm down on my knees, moving up to her with my questing tongue ready to sample the delights between her thighs. Her clit is small and I am rewarded with a groan of pleasure as I teasingly nibble on it before seeking lower. Her fleshly pussy lips part company as my tongue runs along the grove, my fingers coming into play as I arrive at the entrance to her love well. Already she is wet and desperate for my cock, but she is not getting it just yet. First off I want to tease her and to make her long for the need to have me penetrate her with my hungry manhood. The need to give myself a quick tug is too much and I caress my own cock in anticipation of placing it inside this hot little minx that I have been so lucky to meet.

Our mutual need for sex is beyond all measure. The room is filled with our surging hormones spurring us along with our own self made aphrodisiac. Hungrily I depart from licking her pussy, moving her willing body into a doggy position on her bed. At last I get to slide the rock hardness of my penis into her willing and very wet pussy hole. I feel a rush of pleasure as my bell end teases the entrance to her paradise for the briefest of moment before penetration occurs. Now I am inside her and enjoying immensely the thrill and pleasure from having her wet tunnel shaft slipping over and around my thrusting shaft. At the top of the bed, Mr. Teddy-bear is being subjected to a rough ride as he bounces on the pillow in time with the hard thrusts I am delivering to his mistress. It is such a great turn-on, an image of innocent at the same time I'm carrying out my sentence of sin.

A knock comes at the door. Before I have time to think, "What the fuck!" it opens behind us. Wild horses couldn't tear me away from my current 'in the hole' position but I did feel a surge of some weird emotion running through me at the thought of being discovered. My current ride is too far gone in her own little orgasmic world to notice the interruption. Her long blond strands of golden hair are soaked with sweet from our joint exertions and it is plastered to the beautiful creamy skin of her back. The next thing I realise is a voice coming from the door. It is female and young, just like my current fuck buddy and my imagination starts to wander straight away. "Oh geez, Sallyanne I didn't know you were busy. I should have knocked!" There was a heavy trace of sarcasm in the voice and I knew that our mysterious guest had known full well what to expect before she had even opened the door. I guess our joint groans and moans of animalistic pleasure most have given it away!

"Yeah, well we are kind of busy love, so if you don't mind just closing the door and running along...." It was really weird talking to a third person whilst still in the act of fucking. My Sallyanne was certainly not in the mood for stopping and I was way too willing to continue my application of pleasure to stop either. "Who are you?" The voice was coy and seductive. If this had been a bar then I would have been on my way into chatting her up by now. "What?" I asked in exasperation. This was getting a bit freaky! "Well I thought I'd just ask your name seeming as you're fucking my sister, right there on the bed." 'SHIT!' this was definitely a weird situation. Before I had time to even contemplate my response, my current sex partner let out one deep groan of pure pleasure and then turned her head in the direction of the door. "Either get the fuck out Angelina or come and join in!"

'Ok, this was going to be interesting!' My cock had lost none of its strength and was still going like a thundering piston inside Sallyanne's sweet pussy. The next thing I know this new girl walks into the room and closes the door. Seconds later and she is coming over to join us. I feel a warm hand running over my bare bum cheeks before diving underneath to cup my sweaty testicles in a wonderful warm embrace. "Nice!" murmured the new voice in a silky sweet tone. Now I am seriously aroused if that was even possible whilst still in full fuck mode. My curiosity to the identity of this new temptress was rewarded moments later. Jet black hair, darker than the Ace of Spades, falling like raven sheets of silk, running down to a perfect body of Barbie Doll proportions. She was smoking hot! Her large brown eyes held mind for the briefest of moments before she moved on and completed her tour of my naked, thrusting body.

The blond goddess I was still fucking had her head held into the sheets, her groans of pleasure muffled. The new girl's eyes had wandered down to the point of union, the base of my wet and thrusting penis now the centre of her attention. As I watched she slipped one hand to the denim fabric of her jeans' crotch where she gave a good impression of fingering herself. I wasn't sure if this was for my pleasure or for hers.

Flicking my vision from her straying hand I had a good look at her covered tits. She was wearing a white blouse, thin and almost translucent. It took little effort to see her nipple buds standing on end through the large cups of her bra. She was well endowed, definitely bigger than little Sallyanne on the bed in front of me. Already my imagination was wandering, conjuring up a mental picture of her red welts of flesh surrounded her nipple buds which were just dying to be licked and suckled. I think she must have read my mind. The next thing I know she us undoing her blouse with hasty fingers. If it had been me in control then I don't think the buttons would have survived!

The next moment and her flat stomach slides into view followed very quickly by the sight of her underwear hugging her large tits to her body. She gives me a naughty grin full of perfectly straight white teeth. The red lipstick on her full red lips seems so full of promise that I'm almost ready to whip my cock out of Sallyanne's wet pussy tunnel and offer it up to this new honey.

"Mmm!" the new girl whispers for my benefit. Naughtily she teases me by placing one finger up to her wonderful lips before sliding it inside in good imitation of what my cock would look like inside her mouth. If Sallyanne is perfect then this new sex minx is on a different level entirely. Her other hand is still stuck between her now crossed legs, moving up and down as she applies pressure to the hidden joy of her no doubtable incredible and very wet pussy lips. I know she is gagging for sex I just don't know how I am going to comply. Fucking the blond is already taxing me to my limit. Already I want to explode inside her wet tunnel and squirt my love juices inside her willing hole and yet here is another wonderful creature sent from heaven above to offer me pleasure beyond belief.

Even as I ponder my dilemma, the new girl takes action of her own. Hands free from their former positions now moved to her back. A second later and her bra peels away from the most perfect pair of breasts that I have ever seen. Her tits are more than perfect they are a gift, utterly incredible in every way. Out of control with desire I subconsciously start to thrust harder and harder inside Sallyanne's pussy. Her groans of pleasure grow to a new level with my ever increasing roughness. My mind is not my own. Eyes locked, the raven haired girl starts to undo her jeans. I desperately want to look down, to see her panties, wanting to build a picture for future memory when I relive this moment again and again. However I find that I can't break her gaze, her round large orbs holding me with a promise of Eden. My peripheral vision informs me that her jeans have fallen to her knees, the smallest amount of white hinting at the colour of her now revealed underwear. She starts to slowly drop downwards to allow her hands to assist the complete removal of her jeans and the slender white thong that just moments ago was enjoying the pleasure of touching her pussy lips.

My eyes follow the motion of her descent. I can see her pussy now. Black wiry hair in a perfectly trimmed V shape runs downwards between her legs to where her utterly desirable pussy crack lives. I want to fuck her so much now but it is not to be. With a little wave indicating 'no', she walks away from me and towards the head of the bed where Mr. Teddy-bear has now lost his battle to stay on the pillow and now lies headfirst on the blankets. I watch her go, my eyes locked on the sway of her wide and utterly naked buttocks. This girl is all about perfection.

Distracted for a moment my gaze wanders to the thrusting flesh of Sallyanne's bum cheeks riding up to my crotch as my pumping dick continues its work. I am in a daze, uncertain what to do next. Angelina however already knows what to do and I simply get to watch!

Taking to the bed, the luscious raven haired beauty spreads her legs wide giving me a birds' eye view of her semi-shaven bush and all the detail below; a small clit, perfect pussy lips and the world's most 'fuckable' bum. Suddenly my blood addled brain wakes up and I realise the next move seconds before it is made. Sallyanne has felt the presence of additional weight on the bed and has looked up in anticipation. Seeing Angelina's exposed crotch just inches from her face leads to the only possible outcome.

So here I am. Stood butt naked at the end of a bed with my hungry cock thrusting inside the love temple of some hot blond, whilst she goes about giving what looks like the world's best delivery of cunnilingus to her a girl claiming to be her sister. I doubt the latter part very much. These two might both be desirable fuck goddesses but I really do disbelief any suggestion of family relation. Rather I suspect our new found mutual friend has some rather perverse and stimulating sex fetishes in mind, something I look forward to discovering. Maybe I'll find myself licking toes whilst one 'sister' takes a piss on my back whilst smoking a fag and spitting in my hair! 'Fuck only knows, but I can't wait to find out.'

...to be continued!

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers