Threesome on a Beach

Story Info
A woman, two brothers and a beach.
1.7k words
4.02
54.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

The two men and the woman walked onto the grey shingle of the beach from the narrow track that led from the road. They had been told of this place by someone at the hostel. An isolated beach that few could find but was extremely good for sunbathing. Looking around they could see a few people here and there but nothing like the crowds that populated the more easily reached beaches.

The woman laughed as she looked at the beach and then kissed each of the two men with her on the cheek. Both were blonde haired and of an athletic build and had the very definite aspect of shared parents for they were brothers. They were bare-chested and their muscular chests shone a deep tanned gold. Both wore shorts which they stripped off exposing cocks that were framed in smooth shaved skin.

The woman had dark hair that peaked through a red scarf she also had a slim athletic build. She wore a halter top that was also quickly removed exposing small firm breasts that were deeply tanned and tipped with dark nipples. Her legs were long and slim and she slipped down her shorts leaving her cunt barely covered by a yellow g-string. Laughing at the men she slipped the string down her legs exposing her cunt also cleanly shaved and that parted into two tanned cunt lips.

Looking at the way she acted with them it was very obvious that she was more than friends to both men. Laughing as grabbing their beach bags they looked about and saw a place that seemed well away from the others sunning themselves on the beach. Skipping across the shale they made their way to the spot they had chosen and lay down the beach mats and towels.

Naked save for sunglasses and hats they showed they pirouetted nd pivoted as they oiled their bodies. All were in their early twenties, their bodies tanned from hours without swimsuits, without the white marks of clothing of any sort. She had small firm breasts that gleamed in the sunshine drawing the admiration of those near them. The men were proud of their cocks that swung in the air. With their cocks and cunt clean of hair they seemed almost perfect statues that moved with the grace of youth and innocent passion. That moved with the sensual lusts that drove young lovers on holiday.

Soon they were oiling each other's tanned bodies until they gleamed in the bright sunlight. Each touch showed an experience and knowledge of each others bodies and raw desire to find pleasure with each other. Just watching the sensual touching and caresses that they gave to each other could be exciting and it was soon evident that the men were excited with the woman's touch. Finally with a musical laugh the woman broke free of the oily embrace of the men and ran into the cooling sea hearing the following men.

For the next half hour they played in the water at first innocently and then less so until they left the cooling embrace of the water.

Quickly they found their towels and threw themselves onto the mats. The woman rose and reaching for the oil she poured a little over the men's flaccid cock. Laying on the shelving beach the woman knelt between the two brothers and took each cock in her hand and oiled them. They hardened as she felt their fingers reach, touch and excite her breasts and nipples. It seemed to be so perfect as the cocks flowered into full length at her touch, her body magnificent with her tanned nipples hard and the sea of her juice flowing between her legs.

The men rose and taking the bottle of oil they dribbled it over her body. Again they oiled their excited bodies though this time this was now overtly sexual and demanding. Then without thought a man had pulled the woman down so that she sat cradled between his legs, his cock hard and rubbing against her back as his hands massaged her gleaming breasts and his lips kissing her neck and ears delighting with a light nibble of them.

Between her splayed legs the other man stroked and played with her shaved pubis touching and teasing her cunt lips and watching his brother's hands as they moved over her breasts and the raw passion that was in her face.

He heard her panting breath as she gasped through her half open mouth. He saw her body react in pleasure that she felt being the sandwich between the men. Somehow her body twisted and she brought her lips to that insistent hard cock that had been leaving trails of precum over her back and it slipped very readily into her waiting mouth as the other man between her legs with his cock in his hand replaced his hands between her legs with his tongue and licked along the lips and then between them feeling the muscles tighten with pleasure as he explored her heated cunt.

If her mouth had not been filled with thrusting cock she would have groaned with the pleasure that washed through her body with the pleasurable attack on her cunt. Then when he began to touch her clit as he pulled back her swollen lips and licked along the erect flesh. She gushed with cum into his mouth and he licked at her clit even harder making her cum even more. While he licked and caressed her cunt he caressed and pinched her breasts and nipples and watched his brother's cock slip from her lips and spurted cum over her face.

Around then they could hear and see others watching their play, see their excitement and some were holding cameras to record what was happening. Yet even this did not stop them knowing that there was an appreciative audience about them. They continued and seemed to become ever more passionate.

The man his seed on her face picked up a hand towel and wiped the cream from her face then taking her face into his hands he kissed her lips as his brother moved up her body until his cock was at the opening of her ready cunt. Then with a deep grunt he thrust his cock deep into her well lubricated cunt. Now he thrust his cock in and out of the young woman's cunt feeling it tighten and pulse as he thrust into her body.

Pushing hard and fast he felt her body arch against his, he felt her cum as he thrust into her and then he was panting harder as he felt his cock shoot cum deep into her cunt and then on her belly as he allowed his cum to dribble over her tanned belly. Slipping beside her he watched while his brother slipped his body to the other side of her body. Though tired they still felt lust surge through their bodies and they began again to stroke her body feeling her slowly become aroused again and they felt their cocks rise again to the occasion.

One of them started to drip oil onto her body and watched it make small creeks and rivers about her belly and breasts. One of them touches her oil clothed flesh and with his brother began to massage the oil into her reawakening body. As they touched the woman the men's cocks rose ever harder with their own excitement.

Aroused the men did not say much but seemed to understand what they needed and wanted.

Slowly they turned her onto her side and now they oiled her ass cheeks and between her ass. Slippery hands felt between her legs and stretched her cunt lips apart and then slip hot fingers into her hot cavern. Softly at first she felt other fingers at her asshole and then the insistent pressure of a finger at her entrance which quickly slipped through the strong sphincter muscle.

Squealing with delight at an act that was had often done with much pleasure. With an effort she relaxed the circular muscle at her asshole allowing a second finger to enter her rectum and with it rotating it opened her hole even more. Spasms of pleasure washed through her body and she felt her body being pushed until she was on her hands and knees as she felt the contact of one of the men beneath her. A man who clawed his way until he lay beneath her dipping body. His cock in his hand strained to plunge into her cunt and she kissed his lips with passion.

Easing her body down she felt his cock split her lips and then pushed into her cunt. As it slipped between her lips she rested back on her haunches allowing the firm meat to press into her dripping cunt. Thrusting his tongue into her mouth he humped his hips so that his cock slid up further into her body and using his fingers he stroked and teased her clit sending little shudders of pleasure through her body.

While that was happening she could again feel the pressure at her asshole this time it was more intense as the other brother pushed and drilled through the loosened hole with his cock. As she rode one man's cock she felt the other man push into her ass sending thrills of pain to combine with the pleasure. She continued to gasp until she felt her hole fully open allowing the hard flesh into her ass. Only a little flap of skin held the two cocks apart as she rode one man and felt the other man ride her in the ass.

Juice flowed over her thighs as she came again and again. The men now refreshed with their lust they pumped their cocks into her body hard and fast feeling the pulsing of her cunt as she came and as she felt her rubbed clit pushing her body over the edge again and again into the intense feeling of her orgasm. All three panted in unison, every now and again one of them would grunt and groan with the pleasurable effort and sensations surging through their bodies.

Each thrust seemed to come faster as the men became more excited and ready for their own orgasms. Orgasms that ripped through their bodies now. Cum pumped from their tight balls into the woman's hot holes. Feeling drained they slipped from her body and lay lazily under the sun and warm breezes only rising to refresh themselves in the cooling sea. About them the others vanished behind the dunes their own pleasure satisfied.

Later in the evening they dressed in the little they had to wear and left the beach for the resort and the pleasure of their bed.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers