Threesome Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

I finally removed my final two articles of clothing and approached the bed, assuming a kneeling position within reach of Justine's hand. She began to pump me, slowly and deliberately, looking up at me, her lips parted as her body began to react from the work of Beth's tongue and fingers.

"Work her to a frenzy, Beth," I instructed. "Get her ready for me."

I assisted Beth in her task by gently pinching and tugging at Justine's nipples in turn. For the taller woman, it was a long, slow ascent toward the peak of ecstasy, and I could very easily judge how close she was to her climax by how tightly she squeezed as she pumped me, by how her pelvis moved against Beth's face, by the volume of the sounds escaping her lips, and by how much her breasts were quivering as she writhed upon the bed.

"She's ready," I finally announced. I had to keep myself from laughing evilly as the annoyance/disbelief/anger flashed wildly in Justine's eyes as Beth quickly slid backward on the bed and I moved away as well. But that wild expression in Justine's eyes disappeared as I took up a position between her thighs and first quickly plunged a pair of fingers inside her before slowly penetrating her body with another portion of my anatomy.

"Oh, I've missed this..." Justine said breathily once I was fully embedded within her. "Watch us, Beth, watch him take me."

"No," I quickly countered. "Kiss her, Beth, and don't stop until she cums."

I waited until Beth was stretched out on her stomach beside her former roommate, and watched for a few minutes as the two young beauties kisses, with Beth gently manipulating the taller woman's breasts. Only then did I finally slowly back out of Justine's wet, clenching passage, then forced my way back inside her, her shriek of surprise eagerly swallowed by the stunning Beth.

Watching my friends clutch and kiss each other unashamedly, especially as I was continually thrusting into one of them, was immensely fulfilling for me. My own heart rate and breathing were both quickening and both somewhat loud to my ears. In a way, it was disappointing that Beth was swallowing Justine's sounds of delight, especially as she was on the verge of orgasm.

"Scream, Justine," I commanded her. "Scream for us both."

Beth moved her attentions to Justine's chest, fiercely sucking and biting a nipple as Justine and I moved faster and harder against each other. The feminine cries filled the bedroom every time I refilled Justine's body, and the sight and sound and scent and feel of our joining combined with Beth's participation to ultimately bring us both to the pinnacle of pleasure, Justine's release triggering mine.

The three of us formed a heap of collapsed human flesh upon the bed. None of us cared who we were kissing or touching. All that mattered was that we were together once again, reveling in our unique, tightly-bound friendship.

*****

Following a cozy dinner, we decided to simply watch a film together. Since neither Beth nor Justine had yet seen it, we chose Appleseed. It was rather interesting watching the film together, with Justine sitting beside me on the sofa and leaning into my shoulder while Beth was sprawled across our laps.

During the film, Justine and I had been absently stroking Beth. Following the film, we were purposefully touching her, my hands focused upon Beth's face and chest while Justine lifted the pleated skirt and began stroking and fingering the unclad, bare sex. Yet through the touching, all three of us engaged in a deep discussion of the activities taking place in Iraq in particular and the Middle East in general. To an outside, such a discussion taking place during a threesome intimate scenario would seem unusual or even blasphemous, but to us, it was a throwback to our time together in college.

In the end, Beth was clearly wet and aroused, but she was still far from sated. We decided that we should retire to the bedroom, and I sent the two beauties upstairs first while I put the dinner dishes into the dishwasher and straightened up the kitchen.

Soon, we were all naked on the bed together. I was on my back, the covers pushed toward the end of the bed, with Justine and Beth once again sharing my manhood. There was no hurry from any of us, and perhaps twenty minutes may have passed as they touched and licked and sucked and kissed my erection and testicles just enough to keep me interested in their respectful actions.

Eventually, their attentions turned from me to each other. The two women rose to their knees and began to kiss and fondle each other. I rose to my knees as well, perched beside them, a hand caressing each of them. Beth reached a hand toward me, stroking my erect manhood while she continued to interact sweetly with Justine.

In time, I moved back, out of Beth's reach, and her attention turned fully to Justine. They continued to kiss and touch, their actions more desirous, presenting a wonderful display for me as I stroked myself faster and faster until I finally stood on the bed, approached my longtime companions, and sprayed their faces with my seed. Justine, her eyes having been closed for quite some time, flinched slightly at the first impact of my essence upon her face, but otherwise, there was no interruption on their sapphic activities, and I ultimately sat back against the headboard, breathing a bit hard as I watched them continue and finally move into a sixty-nine position with Beth atop the taller woman.

This time, there was no gentleness, no slow rise of passion. As if they were sharing the same mind, Justine and Beth each attacked the other with lips and fingers and tongue. In short order, each of them was grunting and squealing in delight while also attempting to continue tasting and pleasing the other. Justine succumbed first, her climax clearly long and intense given the lengthy howl as she threw her head back upon the bed, but it was soon Beth's turn to cry out as her release overwhelmed her senses.

Eventually, we turned off the light, pulled up the covers, and snuggled together in bed one last time. Without needing to say it, we all felt a growing sadness that our reunion would soon end, and I believe it was that knowledge which kept us awake for a long time, touching and kissing well into the long winter night.

*****

It was with great reluctance that I drove my longtime companions to the airport late in the morning. The drive was silent as the sadness permeated us all.

I parked in the drop-off lane for Terminal 2 and unloaded the trunk of the car for them. We each shared a long, heartfelt hug, and only when a police officer interrupted us to get me to move the car did Beth and Justine finally take their meager luggage and enter the terminal.

That evening, I was particularly surprised to find a red envelope atop my dresser. Inside was a card, thanking me for hosting them for the weekend, as well as a picture of both of them, topless college coeds, taken at one of those instant-photo booths often found in malls or at amusement parks. I remembered when they had first shown this very photo to me after they had gone to an amusement park while I had needed to go home for a weekend during our senior year of college. Then, they had simply shown it to me; this time, they had given it to me...

...and they had each signed the back with a short personal message to me.

Indeed, I would arrange another reunion.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers
12