Threesome With Master And The Stranger

Story Info
Master's cum slut submits to his will.
3.3k words
4.21
53.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll expect you to be properly attired later."

You pull me to my feet and take hold of my breasts, pinching nipples hard and twisting them. I moan loudly, "Feels soooo good...god I miss Your touch already. What is your request, Sir? How would You like me to come to You?"

"Request or order, slut?"

You slap one of my breasts sharply, leaving a bright red mark on the skin.

"My request of You, Sir." I can feel the stinging on my breast. "I wish to please You by coming to You in a manner that will excite You."

"That's better bitch."

You pull on my nipples, stretching them away from my body and feeling them thick and hard against your fingers.

"Let's see how well you can do this time. Thigh-highs, heels, no panties, and no top. Have your nipples clamped. See how long you can take it."

I moan at the pleasure it brings to serve you, whimpering and needing your touch, "Yes Sir....I will be ready for You ...anything You ask Sir." My nipples throb in your fingers...swelling and aching....so sore and tender.

You dig your nails into a nipple and twist.

"I don't ask, I tell my slut what to do. Remember that, and I'll see you back here shortly. Be prepared."

"Yes, Sir, " I sigh, wincing at the pain....feeling my cunt getting tight for you already. "I will be here and ready for You."

You come up behind me an our later, entering the room quietly as I stand by the window. You take hold of my hair in your hand, pulling my head back and biting at the side of my neck with your body pressing against mine. my body responds instantly, nipples still clamped and cunt tightening at your touch. you run your other hand down my side, then between my legs, feeling my wetness and cupping your hand over my cunt. You press down against my clit while whispering against my ear...

"Missed me, baby?"

"Always," I whimper, trying to grind my hungry cunt against your hand, "Please....please...fuck Your little cunt...please." You suddenly slap your hand down hard against my clit, feeling my body quiver at the touch.

"Hold still, My little slut. I'll get to it."

I continue whimpering at the stinging of your hand on my cunt, feeling the juices dripping from me as I moan in frustration. You pushe against me to bend at the waist in front of you. Your hand is still pressing against my wet cunt, letting me feel your cock pressed against my ass, the shaft resting on my back.

"Oh yesssss....," I sigh, feeling your cock swelling against my ass. Your hands forcing me over, tits hanging. The clamps pull on my nipples as you tease me, taking your hand from my dripping cunt and running it across my ass. Your fingers trace over the red spot still there from your earlier slaps, a little bruise forming. You flex your cock against me, letting me feel it rising and coming back down against my ass. Your other hand trails down my back, slowly digging your nails into my skin and leaving scratch marks all the way down.

"You want more now, little slut?"

I begin moaning loudly, "Oh yes...always want more when I am with you...my body craves You...Your cock ...Your touch....please...anything Sir...hurt your little fucking cunt....please." You pull your hips back, cock sliding down the crack of my ass then pushing it between my legs. The tip of your hard shaft runs across my hanging pussy lips, feeling the wetness covering you quickly as you stroke back and forth against me. You teases me with your monster cock by not sliding it in yet, suddenly slapping my ass, leaving a red mark to match the one on the other side.

My body jerks at your slap, feeling my cunt dripping. Your cock is teasing me to the point of madness as I whimper for you to shove it in me, "Please...ram Your little whore." You slap my ass again, the loud smacks ringing out until you stop and quickly ram your cock into my cunt. I grip you tightly as my body shakes before you. Your cock pounding in and out hard, the mushrooming head hitting my cervix with each thrust and making me scream out.

"Oooooh.... yesssssssssssss .....love being fucked like a fuckin bitch in heat, Sir. Ram it deep and hard....fill your little fucking bitch with cum...please. I want to feel it all hot and wet leaking from my cunt....please."

Your hands slide up my back as you fuck into me, gripping my shoulders and pulling me back against you with each thrust...wanting me to feel every inch of your big cock fucking into me, taking me, making me yours as I cum again and again. You pound into me like an animal, losing control just fucking in and out, rubbing me raw with your thick shaft.

My head drops beneath your assaults. Your hands holding me to you as your mighty cock impales me, making me moan over and over, "Yes...yes...yes...yes...oh fuck Yessssssss...." My cunt grips you tightly, nipples tender in the clamps as I'm filled with your cock...turned into nothing but a fucking little cunt.

Your hands slide down again to my huge tits, taking hold of the clamps and pulling on them, using them to hold on as you continue ramming into me. The clamps tear at my skin, marking me again as you bruise my tits. Cock deep inside me, pulsing again as you let loose flooding my cunt with your thick potent cum.

"Take it all, little slut. Keep cumming on My cock and let Me feel how much you love being used."

I scream so loud that the world can hear me, "Fuck Your whore...pllleassssse."

My tits are on fire with the pain, loving it, making my cunt tighter as I rock back against you. "Please...fill me with Your cum please ..please please....."

Your cock continues shooting deep inside me, feeling the cum leaking out around your shaft and dripping down your balls and my stockinged legs. You pushe me down to the ground with you, forcing me to my knees as you kneel behind me. Your cock is still buried in my tight cunt, slowly throbbing as I milk the last drop of cum from you while you twist my nipples in the clamps.

My nipples are on fire as your cock fills my cunt with your gooy cum. I keep moaning and whimpering as I feel it still pumping inside me. Kneeling now, my head on the floor, cunt and ass up high in the air. You pull back on the clamps, my tits following as you pull them to the side... and attache the clamps to a chain that links them together tightly from my behind, pulling on them both all the time. The pain shoots through my nipples to the rest of my body as you take hold of my hands, pulling them up my sides and cuffing them. Then looking down at me bound before you, my head pressed hard against the floor, tits stretched out mercilessly and hands cuffed helplessly with your big thick cock still stretching my cunt.

"That's it. Let Me hear you scream and tell the world you're My slut."

"Oh fuck yyyyyyesssssss ...hurts my tits Sir. I love to feel them stretched and screaming in pain...please...hurt Your little whore." My face is pushed down and my arms stretched so far, screaming as your cock rams deep. I know your neighbors can hear me begging for more...begging for your cum. "Please...fill my pussy please.... fill Your little whore....please."

You pull your cock from me and lift me to my feet by the chain attaching he nipples, making me scream again at the torture as you take me over to the window. I'm pushed up against it as you fuck your cock back into me quickly, pounding away and pulling on the chain again and again as I scream out.

"That's it, baby...let them hear you and see what a slut you are for Me."

I can feel the cold of the glass on my tits and belly, knowing that anyone can see my naked, hungry, slutty body being filled by you. My screams carry out the open window, letting the world know that your little hungry cunt is getting fucked again and that I love every minute of being your cumslut. "Fuck me, Lover...rape Your little fuckin whore...please...cum in me...I need Your cum inside me...please." You keep fucking deep inside me, enjoying showing me off at the window as I scream out. What a whore I am. You can see neighbor passing by through the window. You slap my ass again, hard enough for the sound to carry through the open window...letting them hear me cumming as you beat my ass and fuck into your little slut whore, making me crazy for your cock. You yell out with me...

"Tell them Whose slut you are...let them hear how much you love being My whore."

"Ooooh fuckkkkkkk yesssss....I love being Your fucking cunt....rape Your little whore Lover. Oh fucckkkkkk cummmmmmmmingggg...harder, Sir...fill my cunt...want to be a slut for You please...hurt me...hit me and fill me with cum....please....tie me up and rape me all night...please Sir...want the world to see me as Your naked hungry slut...please."

You pushe your cock into me one last time as you start to cum again, filling my tight, hungry cunt some more. You can feel the sloppy, wet mess inside me from all your abuse as the veins in your shaft throb against my silken walls. You pull back on the chain hard, making me scream out again as the clamps stretch as far as my tits will go. "Ooooooh fuuuuuckkkkkkkk yesssssssss." My nipples on fire, feeling the metal teeth tearing at them, digging into them. My cunt is gripping your cock tightly, cum mixing together and running down my inner thighs.

My body is still against the glass window. I can see several people on the street watching us now....hearing me beg for you...beg for pain and cum. "Rape your little whore please, Sir. Make me Your cumslut....please."

You pull your cock from me and pushe me down to my knees next to the window, bringing your cock to my lips, your hand resting on top of my head. You talk loudly so anyone watching outside can hear.

"Clean My cock, slut...show everyone how much you love My shaft and cum.

My mouth eagerly surrounds your cum-covered cock. My moans rising again as I start to suck on you, greedy for the taste of your cum. I begin slurping and sliding my mouth up and down on your tool, your hand in my hair. My head is visible to everyone on the street, watching me sucking cock, making a pig of myself....so eager and hungry. Your cock hardens again quickly, letting everyone watching see how much I'm learned. Pleasing you by taking your thick shaft down my throat, fucking you with my mouth hungrily.

"That's it, baby, take it all and you'll get some more of My cum as a treat."

You wrap your hand around my head and pull it tightly, letting me feel the tingle in my scalp as my lips move up and down your shaft. I suck harder, feeling your cock sliding down my throat. Almost smiling around your shaft at the thought that your neighbors are watching me take you in, with one of your hands in my hair and the other pulling on my nipple clamps, stretching them out as the cum gushes from my cunt and I try to scream around your cock, knowing the neighbors can hear me...can see me gobbling up all the cum and cock I can.

You fuck into my mouth slowly, letting them see every inch as it slides down my throat then back out. My tongue licks the underside of your shaft as it slides back and forth, starting to move faster. You look out the window as I feed on your cock...seeing someone moving closer, trying to get a better look at your slut.

I also notice the movement outside the window, knowing they want a closer look I suck harder, my tongue caressing you. I hear you moan slightly, knowing it must feel so good...loving it when you feel good. My mouth hungry on you, pulling back for a moment to whisper, "Use Your whore, " knowing the stranger outside the window can hear me, "Cum in Your little cunt's mouth ....please..." I then take your cock all the way down my throat, the muscles straining to take it all, gagging but still trying to take it in me.

You continue choking me with your cock, making my throat muscles strain around that thick shaft. You can feel them massaging your cock as I gag. Taking another look out the window and seeing a woman there, eyes wide open staring at your slut as I choke on your cock. You speak so the peeper can hear you.

"Good job, cumslut, show her how to handle a monster cock so you get lots of cum."

I try to smile as I give a lesson in what a good cocksucking whore should do - sucking harder, opening my jaw as wide as I can, whimpering and moaning as you fill my throat, wanting it.

I pull off you for a second and beg, "Please, Sir...fill Your whore's throat with cum...cover me and rape my mouth ...please...hurt me, Master...make Your little cunt beg."

"Here it comes, baby...let her see what a good slut does with her Master's cum...."

You catche the peeper's eye as she makes a little sound, still watching....and gives her a wink before looking back down to your slut. You watch me choking on your cock, craving your cum. As I swallow your cock again, you let loose with another flood down my throat, choking me with it, feeling some of it bubbling up and dripping down my lips as I try to swallow it all around the cock in my throat. The head of your cock pulses as your potent seed shoots into my mouth, watching me swallowing it all then looking back out. Our visitor's hand is lifting her skirt, moving beneath it as she watches you cum, slowly licking her lips.

My mind racing with the thought that the peeper can see my swollen, clamped nipples and my cuffed hands...can hear me beg for your cum, watching my mouth trying to take all of it in...slurping and licking at you... wanting to take it all down my throat but missing some. Your cum drips down my chin to my clamped nipples, wanting to show how much I need your touch. You pull your cock from my mouth slowly, letting me lick it clean before pulling it away. Your hand in my hair, lifting me to my feet and pulling me over to the window again, opening it more and pressing me against the sill.

Both of us watching as our visitor's hand moves faster beneath her skirt, her breathing coming faster as she moans slightly... suddenly stopping and looking scared as she notices us watching. You bend me over, letting the peeper see the clamped nipples and the cum covering my body as you slap my ass again, making me scream out in pleasure as I'm being watched.

I moan at the feel of your slap, my tits bouncing up and down. My moans travel through the quiet night air.

I can hear the peeper's breathing getting hard as I'm pushed against the window, my cum-covered body still hungry for you. I beg for more, "Fuck Your little slut...please Sir...make Your little slut cum again....want Your cum in my ass and belly and on my hot hungry body...please."

You look at our visitor as she continues inching closer, finally speaking to her,

Where do you think My slut should take it?

She looks like she's about to run, then reaches her hand out slowly, taking hold of one of the clamps and twisting it, a shudder running through my body as a moan greets her touch.

She stares for a moment, finally saying, "A good whore would take it in the ass." You smile and move behind me, bringing your cock up slowly, rubbing it across the stockings then against my dripping cunt before finally placing the head against the tight, little hole. You watch as the peeper leans forward through the window and just barely licks at one of your slut's tits where your cum is covering me... driving your cock into my ass.

I scream out, loving the feel of the peeper's hands on me while your cock rapes deep in my ass. "Oh fuckkkk...you know how much i love being fucked like that...like a filthy fucking whore..... harder Baby....please..." I can feel my cunt tighten as the peeper abuses my swollen nipples, and makes me moan and beg for more, "Please....hurt Your little whore." The peeper watches my face then raises up to watch you fucking me, her hands twisting those aching nipples all the while.

"Come in here."

You move me to the side as the peeper climbs through the window, sitting there just watching as you pound into my ass. Your cock ripping it open, making me scream out as you take the chain and attach it to the clamps again, in front this time, then hand it to our guest. She smiles as she pulls hard, ripping at your slut's nipples... her other hand under her skirt again, fingering herself as she helps you abuse your little whore.

I can smell the heat of our bodies in the room, smell the juices as our guest fucks herself.

I feel the fire in my tits as the chain is pulled hard, my ass filled with your fat cock while I continue begging over and over, "Harder...yes... yes........yes.... fuck Your filthy whore...please....

want Your cum dripping from my ass...please."

I can feel the peeper's hands on my tits...then on the chain...making my ass tighten around you. "Please...make me cum again....want both of you to hurt me...please..."

"Lean back and lift your skirt."

Your deep voice commands the peeper. She obeys slowly, exposing herself as you turn your slut's head to look at her.

"Now show her how my whore pleases anyone I want them to."

You turn me, bending me over to our guest, whose hand pulls at my chain at the same time, making my tits scream again as you ram into my ass and push my head down between our new playmate's legs.

My face is pressed into that wet cunt as you push me forward again and again with your thrusts into my burning ass.

"Make her cum, and I'll give you more little whore."

My mouth starts to suck at the peeper's heat and wetness. My tongue thrusts in and out, flicking up to rub against her clit as you keep pounding my ass. My nipples are stretched out so far...red and swollen and bulging around the clamps as I start to suck on the clit and take it between my teeth, hearing a gasp from her.

The peeper moans and grabs the back of my head, pulling me down hard against her dripping cunt and screaming out as she starts cumming. Her other hand pulls the chain hard again, almost yanking your slut against her except for your hands around my ass cheaks that hold me firmly as you rape my ass. Your cock throbs deep inside me, and you smile at the good job I've done, feeling that I've finally earned it.

You fuck into me hard and make me scream out from the pain, into the cunt covering my face as your cum shoots into my ass, flooding me again, leaving my thighs running with the mixture of cum and my pussy juices once more as all three of us finally relax.

Each of us echoing the smiles on each other's faces as we start to imagine the moments yet to come.