Threesome with Stacy

Story Info
A cheating woman fulfills her lovers fantasy!
2.1k words
4.37
60.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo11
jimbo11
12 Followers

In case you are not familiar with my relationship with Stacy, we are an interracial couple married to other people. Stacy is black, and I am white. We have been seeing each other for over five years, and this is one of our stories.

Stacey called me early Friday morning at work; she normally would wait until Friday night, unless she was feeling particularly horny or mischievous. “What’s the story ‘Sister’?” I said to her sarcastically, she answered me “Nothing my ‘Brother’, and we both broke into hysterics. It had been about 3 weeks since we had last been together, and that is normally when one of us or both of us come up with some real funky things to do.

Ever since we both got married, we have been mostly relegated to motel/hotel rooms for obvious reasons. Her husband Mike travels from time to time for work. When Stacy asked ‘what time I was coming over’ (to her house) I was a little startled. “Is Michael out of town” I asked, she just giggled and said “maybe”. In all our time together, we have never had a third person join us, we have discussed it but the issue was always dropped. We could never find the right person or combination for our time together. One of the fantasies we shared, and this one was my idea, was to get head from her while she was on all fours and getting “it” from behind.

If you have read “booty call”, you would know that I am in love with Stacy’s huge breasts and the way they swing and bounce drives me crazy. Stacy also makes the most erotic sounds and faces when she is being fucked, and from the position I described above, we could both enjoy some of our favorite things about sex at the same time. Recently, we have both come to the realization that Stacy is submissive, and loves to be dominated. That being said, one of the fantasies she has shared with me is to have her best friend Jamie join us. Jamie is a very strong opinionated woman, and Stacy has always said she would love it if Jamie would ‘boss her around’, and tell us what she wanted to see us do together. Stacy said she would love to have Jamie force her head up and down on my cock, so she could feel helpless, or have Jamie sit on her face and hold her legs open while I fucked her.

I could only hope that one of these two fantasies was what had Stacy so anxious about tonight. My head was spinning after we got off the phone. What could she have planned? Jamie lives in Boston, and I knew there was no way Michael was involved, let alone knew what we have been up to. She told me to be at her house around 9:00 p.m. I just sat there and tried to put it out of my mind or I wouldn’t have got any work done.

As I pulled up to Stacy and Michael’s house, I was a little nervous because Michael’s car was in the driveway, but he usually hired a car when he traveled so that is what I assumed. I rang the front doorbell, and I almost vomited when Michael answered the door. He must have seen the color drain from my face, because he said, “Damn, I didn’t think a white boy could get any whiter”. I tried to gain my composure as he started to laugh. I heard Stacy call from behind him to let me in before I passed out. I made it to the living room sofa and sat down, and Stacy asked me if I wanted a beer or a glass of wine. I needed to calm down, and I didn’t think beer would do the trick, so I said wine. Stacy and Michael left the room together and when they came back with the drinks, they both sat down.

Stacy explained to me that she had found an “Erotic Letters” magazine of Michaels in the garage, and that all of the stories seemed to be about men sharing their wives, or swinging and swapping, etc… She also explained that when she confronted him about it, she asked him if he had that fantasy. Michael chimed in, and said that at first he didn’t think he did, but after they talked about it, they had great sex and he realized that it was a fantasy he wanted to make reality. They had talked about it for almost a month and a half, and I was a little pissed that Stacy never told me about this, after all, we have been friends since high school. They went on to tell me that of the people that they had discussed, my name kept coming up because Stacy and had known each other so long and we dated “Before” they got married. Michael and I have also become friends over the years having both played college baseball in Florida. Although we played for different teams, our paths crossed quite often at the various baseball camps and tournaments we attended.

At this point, I quickly gulped down my wine, and Stacy ran to get me another glass. I just sat there dumbfounded and confused, and Michael started to tell me that I should calm down and that they really talked this through and he was sure they both wanted this to happen. I started to say something, and to this day I can’t remember what, when Stacy sat down on the couch next to me and handed me another glass of wine. I took the glass from her and she started to rub my back, maternally, and ask me if I was ok and did I think I could do this, or did I want to do this, etc… I downed the second glass and said that if they were both sure, I would be more than happy. Stacy leaned forward, and kissed me on the cheek while still rubbing my back. A minute later, she was kissing my cheek again and then my left eye then my cheek again. Finally, she took my chin in her hand and turned my face towards her and very aggressively planted a deep wet kiss on my mouth as I brought my right hand up to touch her face. I could feel Michael crossing the room to get a better view. I guess Stacy could sense my uneasiness with the situation, because she completely took control of the situation by pulling away from me and removing her blouse, then she stood up and took off her khaki shorts. There she stood in a black lace thong and bra with her beautiful tits straining the fabric. I know we have been sleeping together for 5 years, but I felt like I was seeing her for the first time all over again.

I looked over at Michael on the other end of the couch, and he was unbuttoning his shorts. He looked at me, winked and then at Stacy, who dropped to her knees on the floor between us and started to unbutton my pants. As she was working on freeing my cock, Mike reached over and unbuttoned her bra. Stacy then turned to him and took his cock in her mouth giving me an awesome view of her gorgeous ass. As Stacy was slurping on Mike’s boner, I pulled her lower body up onto the couch and slowly massaged her ass. As I began to aggressively rub Stacy’s ass and extremely hot pussy, Mike told me to give her a few swats on her ass because it drove her crazy. Stacy pulled her mouth off his cock, looked back at me, and winked, I assume because she had discovered this turn on with me a few years earlier.

I now got down on the floor behind her and pulled her panties down her thighs and when I got to her knees, she raised her ass up high so I could remove them. Her movements drove me crazy with lust and I held her by her hips with her ass still up in the air and buried my face in her crotch. I hungrily licked her soaking wet pussy, trying desperately to get my tongue as far in her hot hole as possible. I looked up over her ass, and noticed Mike guiding her head up and down over his shaft with a handful of hair. I know she loves being dominated like this; I also know that she loves having her asshole licked, so I gently started working my tongue into her ass. As my tongue worked on her asshole, I started to slap her butt cheeks again and soon she started to have her first orgasm of the night.

Stacy was now screaming, and the cock in her mouth only served to muffle her screams making them sound much more erotic. As she came down from her high, she only got hungrier; she turned to me and said that now she wanted to try some “white meat” for a change. We all had a good laugh at that one. As I stood up, Stacy took my now purple cock head into her mouth and slowly started to bob her head back and forth. She had told Michael (she calls him that, not me by the way) to give her “poor pussy” a couple of minutes to recover while she played the gracious host, I then sat back down on the couch. As she worked on my cock, she would periodically kiss her way up my body to my neck and ears, and then back down again. On her fourth trip up my body, she whispered in my ear, asking me if I was ready to fulfill my fantasy finally, I just nodded slightly. As Stacy again attacked my dick, she turned to Mike, wiggling her upturned ass and told him to fuck the shit out of her.

Now Mike has a fairly good-sized cock, it is about an inch longer than mine and although I never actually measured it, Stacy says it is probably about 8 inches, whatever. He placed the head at her entrance, grabbed both her hips, and buried himself to the hilt. Stacy held onto my cock for dear life, as he started to fuck her long and slow, she made every effort not to neglect me and tried to concentrate on pumping me with her hand. I reached down, and took her face in my hands because I wanted to see the ecstasy on her face as she was fucked from behind. Mike started to pick up the pace now, and as he got into the groove, her big, pendulous tits started to sway back and forth. I reached for the back of her head, and guided her mouth onto my cock again. As Mike fucked her harder and harder, her tits bounced more and more, and my cock was forced further down her throat, I was in heaven. My fantasy was finally a reality.

After what seemed like an hour, but had only been about 5 minutes, my balls started to tighten. Stacy must have sensed I was close, because she bobbed her head faster, urging me to come. I reached down under my right thigh for her left breast and roughly squeezed it as I let go in her mouth, but Stacy just kept sucking till I thought I would pass out. Mike was fucking Stacy for all he was worth and the fronts of his thighs were making intense smacking sounds against the backs of hers, all the while alternately slapping her jiggling ass, and then he let go. Stacy always seems to cum after someone shoots a load into her pussy, and she was making her signature high pitched squeals as she had multiple orgasms from Mikes load.

We all collapsed into a heap on the couch and spent the next 10 minutes recovering. Mike and I are about 6 feet tall each, and Stacy is under 5’3”, and at one point during the night, Mike was leaning against the wall, Stacy had her back to him with her legs wrapped around my waist and he was holding her up under her arms while I fucked her. I cannot begin to tell you how intense things got that night. By the way, remember Jamie, Stacy said she is coming in from Boston for her sisters wedding next month. I guess it’s time for Stacy’s fantasy.

jimbo11
jimbo11
12 Followers