Threeway Bonding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," she said, sticking her chest out. I took one of her breasts in my hand and fondled it, running her nipple around in my fingers. I grinned; it had never occurred to me how much I'd wanted to do this before. When guys played with my breasts it usually got on my nerves. I kept waiting for Jenny to have a similar reaction, but she just kept smiling.

I leaned forward and took her other breast in my mouth, running my tongue along her nipple. She let out a sigh of pleasure. I nibbled on her a bit, gently squeezing her nipple between my teeth. I could tell from her breathing she was enjoying it.

After sharing another brief kiss, Jenny started to do the same to me, planting soft kisses around each areola. A chill ran down my spine. I remained still, just enjoying the way it felt. My nipples were stiffening against her soft, moist lips, and the sensation was growing more intense.

"There we go," she said, sitting up, looking pleased with herself. I looked and discovered she'd left a very deliberate ring of lipstick smudges circling each nipple.

I giggled, admiring her handiwork. The lipstick I'd left on her was a sloppy mess.

Mark, having watched enthralled through the whole show, was now breathing so heavily he was impossible to ignore.

"How about giving me some of that attention?" he said when we turned to him. During our escapade a long, prominent bulge had appeared in his jeans, strained against the tight fabric. He looked uncomfortable.

"I think someone's jealous," I giggled.

"I think he wants something," Jenny said playfully, placing a hand next to the bulge in his pants.

A look of relief flashed on his face.

"Oh? What do you think he wants?" I said.

"More lipstick on his face!" she laughed as she cupped her breasts and began to rub them on his cheeks and face. I quickly join her. Poor Mark could only sputter helplessly under the barrage.

"OK, OK, seriously!" he cried once we were off him. "Somebody give me some God damn head!"

Jenny and I traded mock-surprised looks.

"Now he's in a bad mood," I said.

"He's being rude."

"Maybe we should call the whole thing off."

"No!!" Mark cried out in frustration.

"We can at least let him wack off in the bathroom," Jenny suggested.

Mark gave a long sigh. "PLEASE, girls, can we get back to me? I'm horny as fuck."

"Are you sorry for yelling at us?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Mark grumbled.

"He seems sincere," I said.

"Well... OK," Jenny said, trading a mischievous grin with me. Together we loosened his belt and undid his jeans. As we spread them apart his erection sprung like a catapult up through the fly of his boxers. It was not a disappointing sight.

"Dibs!" I cried, grabbing it in my hand and pointing it my direction.

"Why do you get to go first?" Jenny asked.

"Because he's my lab partner," I replied and took his dick into my mouth.

Mark let out a content sigh as I began to suck him, running my lips along his shaft. I was on my knees, leaning over his left leg. Jenny was opposite of me, doing the same over his right leg, her head laid against Mark's lap as she watched me perform.

"My turn," she said after a few minutes, and took his dick from me, slick with my saliva and stained with lipstick. She sucked him harder, pumping her head up and down, her hair whipping about as she moved.

"Ohhh, baby," Mark whispered, clearly enjoying this.

When I took him back I switched to a nice, slow pace, running my tongue against the lower end of his knob.

"Oh God..." he muttered. "God, that feels good."

When Jenny took him back I looked up at Mark. He was reclined, comfortably laid back with his arms spread out along the top of the couch, breathing heavily as he watched us with an ecstatic expression on his face. I knew from the way his dick felt and tasted that Mark was ready for action. He didn't seem to be in any hurry, though. I decided I wanted more attention.

Leaving Jenny in charge of his dick I climbed up next to Mark. He followed me with his eyes, flashing me a big grin. I pulled his shirt off, exposing his firm, extremely masculine chest, something I'd been waiting to see for a long time. I then nestled against Mark, facing him, laying my head on his arm. I stared into his brown eyes a moment and started to kiss him.

Slow and intense, we made out while Jenny sucked on Mark. I couldn't stop rubbing his chest, feeling his well-maintained features. He held me close with one arm and used his other hand to tease my breasts. I hooked one of my legs over Mark's thigh, careful not to knee Jenny in the head. There was actually something really satisfying about having Mark's attention while someone else was sucking his dick.

Suddenly I felt a hand in my panties. It took me a moment to figure out it wasn't Mark's. I looked down and discovered Jenny was slipping my thong to the side and running her finger along the slit of my cunt. I tensed up, not sure how I felt about Jenny touching me like that. Making out had been one thing, but fingering just seemed... bigger. I didn't know what to do. Mark continued to kiss me, oblivious.

Jenny was looking up at me, gently sucking on Mark's dick. She'd paused when I'd tensed up, but her eyes displayed a warm, reassuring expression. I could feel her finger resting just between my moist lips, poised to start rubbing my clit. My pussy was screaming to be played with, and the touch of Jenny's finger was driving me absolutely crazy.

I wasn't sure how I felt, but knew Jenny would stop if I told her to. I gave her a subtle nod and then clutched Mark, eyes closed.

She began massaging my clit, her fingers slipping easily through my slick lips. Her touch was light and gentle. It was exactly what I needed right now and felt amazing. I began to moan softly into Mark's ear. Mark, who was playing with my nipple, began to pinch it harder, thinking he was responsible.

"Feels good, don't it?" he said with smug expression. I started to kiss him, if only to stop him from talking. I loved the way his arms felt around me but right now my mind was on Jenny. I couldn't remember why I had been hesitant to let her do this to me. Jenny clearly knew how to touch another girl. I was getting so hot.

After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I tapped Jenny's hand and she removed it. I gave Mark's ear a nibble and breathed "Fuck me, Mark. Now."

"OK," he said as he shifted position on the couch. Jenny scooted back, giving us room, an eager look in her eyes. I leaned back on the couch, my head on a cushion, horny enough to let Mark have me however he wanted.

Mark slipped my underwear off and tossed them aside, grinning at how visibly damp I was. He then took my legs and placed them over his thighs, gave his stiff cock a stroke for good measure and nestled it inside of me. He leaned forward and fully entered, causing me to gasp loudly. He started fucking me energetically, not bothering to take his time. I didn't mind.

Watching Mark fuck was amazing. His muscles rippled as he leaned over me, one hand gripping the armrest behind me for support. I laid there in ecstasy, looking up at him, sweat running down his firm chest and stomach, his brown eyes focused on me, full of primal lust. It was a picturesque moment, and all he needed to ruin it was to start talking.

"That's right, take it all!" he shouted at me.

"Shhh, Mark," I replied, not in the mood to hear cheesy porn lines.

Jenny giggled at our exchange. I looked over at her, nearly having forgotten her. She was lying comfortably on the floor nearby, her legs wide open with a hand inside her underwear. I could see her finger moving in vigorous circles underneath the narrow fabric. She had a look of bliss on her face as she watched us fuck. When she saw me looking at her she smiled. I smiled back.

"You like that, don't ya, bitch!" Mark shouted.

"Mark, SHUT UP!!" I yelled.

Mark fucked me like that for a while. Eventually he had to stop, the strain of holding himself over me getting to him. He shifted, straightening his back so that we perpendicular. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and slowed down the pace, giving me firm, steady thrusts. It didn't feel as good but at least he'd stopped talking.

Suddenly Jenny was kneeling at my side. I could smell the arousal on her fingers as she began to caress my hair, clearing it out of my face. Her body was glistening with perspiration, an aroused blush apparent on her face. It suddenly occurred to me how much I was enjoying having two gorgeous people to look at during sex.

Jenny leaned over and planted a slow, sensual kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes, losing myself in the moment; Mark's hard cock moving in me while I made out with my beautiful roommate. The thought made my clit tingle. It took a moment for me to realize my clit actually was tingling.

Opening my eyes, I discovered Jenny was now fingering my clit, a beaming smile on her face. I started to say something, but all that came out was a squawk.

"Awhhhaa..."

Oh God, getting fingered and fucked at the same time felt amazing!

Jenny grinned as my breathing quickly turned to moaning. After a few tries I finally managed to speak:

"Don't stop!" I was about to come.

Jenny sped up her touching. Mark started to fuck me harder. As my body seized up for release I instinctively grabbed onto Jenny's hand. I squeezed it hard as I sucked in a huge breath and began to climax loudly.

It was an intense, completely new type of orgasm for me. I thrashed wildly on the couch, screaming in between gasps for air. If Jenny hadn't been next to me holding my hand I probably would have fallen to the floor. Oh God damn it felt amazing!

As my climax slowed Mark suddenly pulled his dick out.

"Jesus!" he said trying to cool down. "I nearly came from watching that."

Jenny was still holding my hand. She was straightening my hair, pulling loose strands off my face. Our eyes met and she smiled. I wanted to say something to her but I was too out of breath to speak.

"Thanks," I managed to gasp.

"You're welcome," said Mark, misattributing my gratitude.

I rolled my eyes. Jenny giggled.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" she said to me. I nodded. She leaned in and gave me short kiss on the lips. Then she turned to Mark and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Good," he said, stroking his still-erect cock.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," Mark replied.

"Would you like to fuck me while I eat Claire out?" she said, giving me a coy smile. I raised a surprised eyebrow.

"I guess so," Mark saids.

Jenny turned to me. "Are you all right with that, Claire?"

"Yeah," I said, without even thinking about it.

"Just checking."

Mark had scooted all the way to the opposite end of the couch. I moved so my back was leaning against the armrest at my end, leaving as much space as I could for Jenny.

"Scoot back more," she said to Mark.

"I can't!" he protested.

"Yes you can. Fold this leg up and put this foot on the floor." Jenny showed him how to position himself so he took up less room. Mark shrugged and started to get ready.

"Ahem!" Jenny said.

"What??"

She pointed to her underwear. "Aren't you going to take these off me first?" she said.

Mark blinked. "I figured you were going to do that."

"I'm about to fuck you. The least you could do is take my panties off, don't you think?"

This was typical Jenny, giving guys a hard time. The fact she was doing it to Mark meant she really liked him.

"Can I keep them?" he asked.

"No, they're expensive," she replied.

"Can I rip them off?"

"What did I just say?!"

"Alright, alright!" Mark finally complied and worked the clingy, damp g-string down her legs. Jenny waited with a hand on her hip.

"Thanks," she said when he was done and gave him a kiss. She climbed on the couch, nestling in between my legs on her elbows and knees, her round ass sticking in the air. She looked cramped but she seemed to know what she was doing. Mark got up against the armrest and put his dick against the opening of Jenny's pussy.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready," Jenny replied.

"Me too," I said, watching in fascination.

Mark slid forcefully into Jenny and started to fuck her. Jenny moaned as he entered, her head rested against my crotch. She had her arms wrapped around my thighs, and every time Mark thrusted I received a lot of their weight. I wasn't uncomfortable, in fact it was kind of nice.

"Oh... oh yeah...!" Jenny moaned, clearly enjoying having Mark inside of her.

Jenny continued to lie against me, taking it from Mark. She was smiling, eyes closed. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't eating me out, but I had to admit it was an impressive view: Mark's powerful frame behind Jenny's luscious ass, moving in and out with forceful thrusts. Mark, for all his faults, was always nice to look at.

Just as I was getting used to being a passive participant Jenny moved her head. Tightening her grip on my thighs, she placed her face against my crotch and nestled her mouth into my pussy. A second later I felt the delicious sensation of her tongue against my clit.

"Oh Jenny!" I moaned. She ran her tongue expertly across my clit, focusing on the base, where I was most sensitive. Jenny's mouth pressed firmly against me every time Mark thrusted and it only made the sensation better. So much pleasure was shooting through my body the room was spinning. I was so wound up from my earlier orgasm I was nearly coming already.

"Oh God Jenny, keep doing that!" I cried. She took my clit into her mouth and was now rubbing her tongue against it while she sucked. The orgasm I was building up became even more intense.

"OH, YES! YES! YES! YES!" I screamed uncontrollably as I started to come.

"Hey, how come YOU get to yell stuff-"

"MARK!!" I shrieked. "SHUT!! UU-AAAAAAAAUGH!!!" My yell turned to a scream of ecstasy as I came ferociously, my fingers clawing at Jenny's head. Jenny didn't let up at all through the event, and I immediately began to launch into another one.

"I'm just sayin'..." Mark muttered indignantly.

I didn't reply. I couldn't do anything except focus on the amazing string of orgasms I was having. I'm not sure how many I had or how long we were there for, but after some time I had to end it.

"Jenny, honey, stop! Please!" I gasped, my clitoris hurting. She immediately stopped and laid her head on me. Her face was covered in my cum and she looked exhausted. From the intense expression on her face I could see she'd been saving up an orgasm herself. As she lay against me she appeared be focusing on what Mark was doing to her. Within a minute she was tensing her grip on me.

"Oh! Oh...! OH!!" she gasped and exploded into an intense orgasm. She convulsed, pinned between me and Mark, thrashing against my legs and waist. I took her hands in my own, squeezing them reassuringly.

"AUGH!!!" Jenny was practically screaming through her orgasm. She buried her mouth in my pussy to muffle the noise.

After some time she finished. Jenny lay upon me, unmoving and completely exhausted, and I was too tired to move myself. Mark pulled out of her, still erect and covered with clear globs of her cum.

I had to admire Mark. For all his obnoxiousness he was proving to be a really good lay. He was showing considerable endurance and the exhausted heap that was Jenny was testament to his skill.

I was starting to catch my breath again. "How you doing, Mark?" I asked.

"OK," he said, massaging his balls.

"Got another round in you?" I asked, hopefully.

"I think so. One more," he answered.

I patted Jenny on the head, and her eyes fluttered open. "Give me a sec..." she said.

Mark and I both laughed. I considered the situation and then said, "Hey Mark. You want to do what we just did again but with me and Jenny switched?"

"Ok," he said, shrugging.

Jenny looked up at me. "You want to eat me out?" she asked through panted breaths.

"Yeah," I said, and gave her a smile.

"Have you ever done it before?" she said, sitting up.

"Not really... but I'd like to do it to you."

Jenny smiled. "Are you sure you want to learn how like this? It's not as easy as it looks." She wasn't objecting, just making sure I knew what I was getting into.

"No, I want to," I replied frankly. "I want to try it, anyway."

"Alright then," Jenny said. "I suggest we move things to the floor so you have more room. We can use the couch cushions for padding."

We took her advice. Mark knelt down first, I got down doggy-style in front of him, and Jenny laid her head against several pillows as she spread her legs in front of my face. The sight of her soaking wet pussy greeted me. My face fell a bit as I realized just how foreign it looked.

Jenny saw me frown. "What's the matter?" she asked.

I hesitated. "I've never seen a vagina up close like this. They look... different... from this angle," I said, a little embarrassed.

Jenny laughed. "Give it a feel. You'll find your way around quickly enough."

I stuck in a finger between her glistening lips. I traced and felt around for the opening of her vagina. It was oddly fascinating. Jenny intently watched as I experimented with her. Behind me I could hear Mark stroking himself, sounding bored.

I began to feel the top of her vagina, finding a familiar bump. Jenny sighed with pleasure as I touched it.

"Is that your clit?" I asked.

"Yes," Jenny said briskly, her breathing accelerated. Fascinated, I gave it a gentle rub for a few moments, observing the changes in her demeanor.

"Mmmmm...." she closed her eyes, smiling contently. I grinned to myself, a little excited. I felt like a teenager learning how to give head again.

"Can we fuck now?" Mark asked, sounding annoyed.

Jenny opened her eyes and said to me, "Have you ever taught a guy how to eat you out?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Alright, we can skip that lecture," she smiled. "If you get sore and need to stop, don't worry about it."

"I understand," I said. Mark took that as his cue to get ready. He grabbed my waist and I felt his knob poking into my pussy. I put my face down in Jenny's cunt, wrapped my arms around her thighs and waited.

I gasped as Mark entered me again. I lay with my chin on Jenny's shaved crotch as Mark proceeded to ram me from behind. It felt so good I almost forgot about Jenny. After a few moments I decided it was time to give this a shot.

I planted my mouth in her pussy, wriggling my face in between her lips. When I found her clit I started to lick it gently, keeping the pressure and speed constant, the same way I liked it done to me.

"Ahhh...." Jenny sighed, leaning back to enjoy my work. Unfortunately I couldn't keep it up for long. As Jenny had predicted my back quickly became sore. It wasn't like regular doggy style where I could shift my upper body if I got stiff. I stopped to rest a few moments before resuming.

I went back and forth like this for a while, bringing Jenny close to orgasm but having to stop before she could reach it. It didn't help that Mark's dick was rubbing against my g-spot and felt fucking amazing. I knew if I came I wouldn't be able to finish Jenny, so I ignored it as best I could.

"Having trouble?" Jenny asked after a while.

"A little," I replied, my head once again rested on her while Mark continued fucking me.

"We can stop," she said.

"No." I really wanted to do to her what she'd done to me, even just once.

"Here, this might help," she said, and took the pillows from under her head and shoved them under my chest. It gave me something to rest my upper body against and made it a bit easier to eat her out.

It was growing increasingly difficult to ignore the orgasm Mark was bringing me to. He was fucking me furiously, and both my pussy and g-spot were screaming for release. Every time I breathed I let out a moan into Jenny's pussy.