Threeway Bonding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see Mark but I could hear him. He was grunting with each push, sounding fatigued, growing impatient. He was clearly trying to make me come so that he could finish.

Jenny was lying flat on her back. I could hear her moaning. I couldn't see her face but I could see her chest heaving, her large breasts shuddering with each breath. She'd threaded her fingers through mine and was giving them a firm squeeze. I knew she was on the verge of coming.

My pussy burning, I make for a final push on Jenny's clit, taking it into my mouth and sucking it fiercely.

Jenny began to cry out, "Ah! Ahh!! Oh God yes, Claire!"

Unable to hold it in, my body began to quiver as I entered the early stages of climax. I desperately kept my focus on Jenny's clit.

Jenny's body seized up. She began a violent intake of breath. Her thighs tightened around my head and she dug her nails into my hair. A moment later, her intake exploded into an immense orgasm.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" she screamed, thrashing around underneath me in the throes of ecstasy.

The second she broke I released my pent-up orgasm. Blinding amounts of pleasure surged through me as I screamed incoherent sounds, muffled by Jenny's vagina. My back end convulsed against Mark, my pussy contracting around his hard cock.

"Oh FUCK YEAH!" Mark yelled as I felt his dick swelling, shooting jets of semen inside me. Mark's release caused me to orgasm all over again. The intensity was too much for me to handle. I blacked out, the last thing I remember seeing was pillows flying everywhere.

When I came to, I was on my back, panting, my hair strewn about, clinging to my damp skin. Mark was propped against the couch staring at the ceiling, his cock slick with cum and shrinking back to its original state. Jenny was sat on the floor nearby, positively glowing as she swigged tequila from the bottle. The cushions I'd been laying on were thrown about the room in ways I couldn't explain.

As we recovered our eyes all met. The three of us shared a post-coital giggle. We'd had a threesome and everyone was satisfied. It felt good, both physically and emotionally, like we'd worked together to accomplish something.

I suddenly wanted to ask how good I'd been but decided against it, considering how insecure that sounded. I'd been extremely comfortable sexually up until now, but this had been something completely new to me. I decided to let their satisfied expressions serve as feedback enough.

I was the first one to speak. Round holes had appeared in the couch upholstery, and they matched the shape of my heels. I must have punctured it during one of my orgasms.

"Oh great...." I groaned. "Jenny, why'd you let me wear heels on the couch?"

"It's not MY fault you weren't more careful," Jenny said with a laugh.

"I'm blaming YOU for this Mark. You made me come so hard."

"Hey, don't look at me. This was your idea."

I was stiff all over. I took my heels off and struggled to sit up, my legs reduced to jelly. Feeling curious, I had to ask:

"Mark, was that your first threesome?"

Mark was silent a moment before answering. "Naw, I've done two chicks before. Never like this though."

I was intrigued. "What do you mean 'like this'?"

He seemed to consider how to phrase it. "Usually when I do two girls they just take turns, looking impatient. You two were, like, into each other. That was pretty hot."

Jenny and I traded looks. "You thought me and Jenny together was hot?" I asked Mark, blushing for some reason.

"Oh yeah!" he said with enthusiasm. "That was a real surprise. I knew you dressed funny but I had no idea you were a dyke."

Jenny burst out laughing. I gave Mark a cold glare. He was oblivious to just how wrong that last sentence was.

"Mark," I sighed, "you're a charming guy until you open your mouth."

"You want another drink, Mark?" Jenny offered, trying to keep a straight face.

"Actually, I need to get going.... Can I use your shower?" Mark replied, standing up.

As Mark showered, Jenny and I straightened up the living room. We didn't speak much, and Jenny soon departed for her room, which I suppose was for the best. I put on my cozy purple bathrobe, enjoying another shot as I waited for Mark to come out.

I got a nice last look at his muscular body when he came glistening out of the bathroom. I watched him dress in the clothes we'd stripped off him. When he was ready I walked him to the door.

"Well, uh, goodbye Claire," he said as I opened the door.

"Goodbye, Mark," I said pleasantly.

He seemed awkward, like he wasn't used to these kinds of conversations.

"Thanks," he finally said.

"Thank YOU," I replied.

He started to leave.

"Mark?" I said.

"Yeah?"

I looked intently into his eyes, fluttering my lashes.

"Oh, right," he said and came to me for a kiss goodbye.

"See you Monday, Mark," I said once we were done.

"See ya, Claire," he said, leaving. I had nearly shut the door when he suddenly turned around.

"Hey, Claire, do we have a test on Monday?"

"No, Mark," I replied.

"Then why did you need your textbook tonight?"

".... Goodbye Mark," I sighed and shut the door.