Thresholds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingertips wandered across my shoulder blades and then further down my back until they found the tie that held the top of my bikini in place. With one smooth, gentle tug You undid it before I even realized what you were up to. It kind of dangled in place for a moment or two before falling forward and down (with more than a little assistance from You) and suddenly there I sat bare breasted on the beach.

"I trust you but by the same token I don't want to get arrested."

"Don't worry, you won't be arrested. As of last summer its perfectly legal for a woman to go topless."

"Really?"

"You've not heard of the Topfree Seven?"

"I recall hearing the name, but I have no idea in relation to what."

"Well every summer for several years in a row this group of women would get themselves arrested in some public place by baring their breasts. Each year they would end up with their case in a higher level of court until finally it was heard at the State Supreme Court level. Now its law in New York State. Essentially, as long as you're not acting in a lewd manner you can take your top off anywhere a man can take his shirt off. The beach is a perfect example."

"Wow, I had no idea."

I began to relax a little bit, but it was still strange to be sitting there half naked on the beach like that. After all there were other people within fifty feet of us. But I realized that no one was paying us any attention. Then I realized that there were two other women sunning topless that I had not noticed earlier, one a cute little dark haired brunette with a figure not unlike mine who was there with what I assume was her boyfriend and the other an older woman with a deep bronze over all tan lying out on a towel by herself. Just then she sat up to apply more lotion, smearing it all over herself, very unselfconsciously massaging it onto her generously sized breasts as she did.

Seeing the other two bare chested women helped me to relax a little bit. No one was giving them a hard time, why would anybody bother me? Feeling the intense mid day sun caress my breasts was wonderful and I leaned backward, thrusting them up toward the sky. My nipples were rigid with excitement and my entire body felt good.

"You really have lovely breasts."

Blushing, I replied "Why thank you sir."

"I love the way your nipples get so hard and prominent."

"Yes, they seem to have a mind of their own" was my response. "Kinda like a penis."

I couldn't believe I'd actually said that but I also found myself staring at your crotch and I swear I saw the bulge grow more pronounced. Smiling, I said "Nice."

With that you lay back outstretched on the blanket. The bulge was even more obvious as you did. I was so tempted to reach out and touch you there. Maybe with the back of my hand the way you had me? Instead I too lay down alongside you, our armsandshoulders in contact and the sun baking down on our nearly naked bodies.

After a while I felt you sit upright. We shared a sub sandwich and washed it down with the ice tea.

"Let me watch you walk down to the water edge."

I stood with as much grace as I could muster then casually strolled toward the beach. I noticed a couple of heads turn my way and study me as I walked, breasts proudly on display. They didn't jiggle as much walking barefoot as they did when I had heels on and that disappointed me, much to my own surprise. What a little harlot I was becoming!

I dipped my feet in the water and splashed a little bit, then headed back to where You sat watching. I took a slightly more circuitous route back that took me a few steps closer to a couple of my admirers and also gave me a better look at the large breasted bronze goddess. She was propped up on her arms at that point and smiled when she caught me checking her out.

It was getting time to head back to work. We packed up and headed on our way. I waited until we were heading up the path to slip the T back on and cover up but elected to leave the skirt off. Once in the car we headed southward to the city and a few blocks from work I finally slipped it on as well.

As You dropped me off I asked "What's next?"

You rested your hand on my arm and I felt like purring. "Lets go back to the beach again next time, okay?"

"Good. I was just getting into the whole thing there and we had to leave. I'd like to build up a little more of a tan too. I look so pasty in comparison to You." I was visualizing the deeply bronzed woman at the beach. I doubted I'd ever get as deeply tanned as her, but somewhere in between would be nice.

"Excellent."

I slipped my shoes on, popped out of the car and skipped across the sidewalk then into the building. All afternoon I was dying to tell someone about how I'd spent my lunchbreak, topless on the beach. I longed to feel the gentle breeze across flesh that hadn't been exposed in public since I was four or five years old, to feel the warmth of the sun there as well, and most importantly, to be there on display for You. I wanted to see You in your little navy Speedo again, to see that bulge and even more I wanted to caress it.

It had been an interesting threshold I had crossed that day, again very liberating and at the same time a little frustrating in that there was no climax. I was dying for your touch and also beginning to need some form of release. That night I opted to sleep completely nude and my dreams were filled with images of flying naked along the beach, free as one of the gulls I'd witnessed earlier.

12