Thresholds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the delivery kid arrived, You talked about how I should have flashed him. I wasn't so certain although I had to admit I was dying to show someone else my new "hairstyle" (hairlesstyle?). After the pizza and margaritas and all the sun, we both fell asleep. I woke up in the recliner in the morning still in the lavender teddy. You were gone but there was a note that instructed me to come by your office the next day at noon.

That was another one of those mornings that went on forever. It was sheer torture, nothing of any interest going on at the office, nothing to distract me from how slowly the clock was moving along. I had come to realize that if you expected me at your office it most likely meant something very erotic, something I wasn't expecting but something I'd love participating in once we got going and something that would somehow change me forever, another threshold.

I'd worn a simple pale blue dress that day, kind of Pollyanna-ish. The white high heels I'd selected to go with it were a deliberate contrast. I wore no hosiery and no bra, instead opting for a simple white cotton camisole and matching white cotton thong, both edged with a. The selection had to do mostly with what didn't need to be washed. Laundry was something that had taken a back seat to the erotic adventures that You had me involved in. Mid morning I made myself a note to remember to do some wash that evening.

At eleven forty-five I headed out, making my way on foot the few blocks to your place. Watching the threatening clouds roll in, I wished I'd brought an umbrella. It certainly looked as though it was going to downpour. Ironically enough the last time I'd worn this dress I'd been caught off guard by a sudden downpour. It was while I had still been with my ex and when I got soaked it was extremely obvious that I was wearing underthings that my mother might have thirty years earlier. At least this time if it happened, what people would see was far sexier.

Knocking on the door to your office I again wondered what You had in store for me today. As the door opened I was more than a little surprised to find You standing there naked, your cock standing at attention, ready for action, begging for attention. I reached out and fondled it, feeling it go even more rigid as I did. I remained in the hallway and You in the office for several minutes, me gently stroking your beautiful member gently, marveling in it's throbbing rigidity.

"Undress." You eventually commanded.

Still standing in the hall, I removed first the dress, then the camisole and finally the thong, revealing my now hairless crotch. Another couple minutes passed with us now both naked, me still in the hallway, you still within the office. I heard a door close somewhere in the distance, but no footsteps followed. Nevertheless my heart raced. After what seemed like an eternity You finally pointed to a cushion from the sofa that was lying on the floor just inside the door.

"Kneel."

After I lowered my knees to the cushion You positioned your gorgeous manhood just inches from my face. I knew exactly what You expected of me and obligingly opened my mouth. Slowly You moved it forward, slipping between my waiting lips and then further and further into my mouth until I could feel it press against my throat. I gagged slightly and you withdrew an inch or so. I gently grasped the base of your shaft with one hand and your gonads with the other. Slowly moving my mouth forward and back I sucked, stroked, and fondled. I felt your hands on my head, guiding me, urging me on. I could taste your precum. I closed my eyes to better appreciate the smells, tastes and feelings.

Every so often, I would stop sucking so that I could lick your magnificent shaft and stroke the entire length of it. At those moments I opened my eyes to also savor the visual element of this marvelous organ. Neither of us said a word.

Cock. The word suddenly seemed so very appropriate, much more wonderfully crude and masculine than penis. Then I thought about the word pussy and it too seemed a better descriptor than vagina. I wanted my sex to be referred to as a pussy and my breasts as tits. Its amazing the sort of epiphanies one can have with a big fat cock in one's mouth, especially when the cock belongs to You. Why had it taken me so long to let go of my unwieldy, technical, and un-erotic vocabulary?

I became lost in the euphoria of the moment, only able to think about was genitalia - my own now more than merely moist pussy, but more importantly your engorged cock in my mouth as I slid my lips back and forth on it. I forgot all about the fact that here we were, both naked right in the threshold of the open doorway until again I heard a door open and then close, this time closer than before. I heard footsteps and although it sounded as though they were coming nearer, it then seemed that they had turned a corner and were then headed away again.

Your cock began to swell enormously and You instructed me to "hold my balls". I gently squeezed them with my left hand as I clenched the shaft of your member with my right. Suddenly You erupted in my mouth. Torrents of hot gooey nectar filled it and I had to pull back as I couldn't swallow fast enough. A final hard gush hit me squarely in the cheek as I gulped down your gift. With a finger I wiped it from my face then sucked the finger clean before also licking every last drop from your magnificent manhood.

"Good girl. Now dress and leave."

And just like that it was over. I stood in the still open doorway pulled my panties on, slipped on the chemise, and then stepped into the dress. Still naked yourself, you buttoned me up the back before kissing me on the cheek. As I turned and walked away I heard the door quietly close behind me and the crisp click as it latched.

On the return to my office I marveled at the event but also worried that I had serviced You well enough. You had shooed me away so suddenly that I hoped I'd not disappointed You. I couldn't bear the thought of not pleasing You or worse yet, of not seeing You again because I had.

As it turned out, my fears were unfounded. Upon reaching my desk, I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the most exclusive florist in town waiting for my return. Huge lilies cascaded amongst roses, Fuji mums, and babies breath. It was astonishingly beautiful and everyone who walked by was taken by them, even the crankiest of the senior partners. I immediately called You.

"Thank you," I whispered "For both gifts."

"My pleasure."

I giggled and wondered if You were still naked. Something told me that You probably were. If you were, I fantasized that You were playing with yourself as we spoke.

"I need to get back to the project I've been working on."

"Let's plan on the beach for tomorrow.

"Okay, Bye."

Around four o'clock and envelope arrived. When opened it revealed my attire for the beach the next day, a tiny turquoise blue thong with a g-string style back. There was barely enough to cover my bits it seemed. It looked like I was in for another adventure.

Another threshold to cross.

12