Thresholds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside we stood in the foyer for a bit as You removed your shades and our eyes adjusted a bit to the dimmer illumination. Rather than take my hand this time, You extended your elbow for me to grasp your upper arm. It was the first time I'd touched You anywhere other than your cock and ass cheeks and I was impressed at how firm it felt even through the fabric of your suit jacket and shirt. Graced with a sinewy, lithe physique, muscular was not necessarily the first word that came to mind but the feel of your biceps left me with a very different impression.

As my pupils dilated to a degree that allowed me to discern the details of the room I realized that the dining floor was several steps below the level at which we stood. It was a stage of sorts where those that wished to be seen could do so. I had no doubt You had this in mind when You decided we would dine there. All eyes were on me as we descended the steps behind the hostess and crossed the opulently decorated dining room to a table in a far corner.

All the way I savored the sensation of exposure and display. Heads turned throughout the space and I could discern expressions of both surprise and appreciation.

Our waiter was particularly attentive, fawning over me constantly as we ordered and dined. My filet mignon was excellent and it looked as though You enjoyed your steak au poivre. The bottle of Zinfandel that you selected to accompany the meal was excellent. As we chatted and ate I soon forgot how little I was wearing.

For dessert I couldn't resist a dish of creme brulee and You did likewise. After the busboy whisked away the dishes and left us to savor the last few sips of wine, You leaned forward.

"Now I'd like for you to find the ladies' room and while you're there remove your panties. Bring them back here with you when you return to the table."

You said it so nonchalantly and I'd had enough to drink that it wasn't until I was halfway across the room that I quite realized the impact of your request. I would have to return pantyless in the tiny chemise with a hemline that fell a scant couple of inches lower than my crotch. Time for another big "whoa!".

There was no one else in the restroom. I slipped the thong down my legs and over my stilettoes then sat down for what was a much needed pee following the wine I'd consumed.

I washed up and primped in the mirror a bit, but couldn't do much as I remembered I'd left my purse in your car. There were a few items on the vanity for use by visitors, but I've always been leery of using anything like that on my face and hair. Besides, I still looked more than presentable if I do say so myself.

After checking myself out one last time in the full length mirror, I sucked in a big breath, wadded the thong up in my hand and marched, no, make that strutted out the door.

I made it back to the table without incident but my heart was racing and I was grateful that the dim lighting probably did not reveal how flushed I was from the excitement. You rose to greet me as I approached and placed your hands at my waist gently kissing me on the lips. Midway through the kiss You moved your hands upward slightly, sliding the hem of the chemise with them a few inches in the process.

It was only for an instant, but anyone seated behind us would have been treated to a glimpse of my naked backside. I drew a sharp breath as You broke off the kiss.

"Now I want you to leave the panties on the table. Kind of a nice special tip for the waiter who was so good to us."

Extending my left hand over the now clear table I dropped the miniscule bundle of silk, landing it directly atop the little tray that held the check receipt bearing your signature.

Again extending your elbow so that I might grasp your upper arm we then navigated the space and mounted the steps up to the foyer. I realized that the act of leaving the panties on the table was also for the benefit of everyone else watching. They all would know that I had absolutely nothing more on than the wisp of a chemise. Pure exhilaration ran through my veins as we climbed the steps to leave trying hard not to make eye contact with anyone.

Once outside we stood exchanging pleasantries with the doorman as we waited for your car to be brought around. Just as earlier, I felt as though he had removed what little clothing I wore and was ravaging me with his eyes. When the car arrived, he rushed to assist, opening the door and holding it wide for me.

At that moment I decided to take things up a notch. Backing into the deep bucket seat I allowed the hem of the chemise to ride all the way up to my waist and splayed my legs wide to complete the maneuver in, affording him a clear view of my smooth hairless pussy. I even took a little longer than neccessary so that he might savor the sight a bit. Then I drew my legs parellel and shimmied the hem back down. Even at that it was necessary to keep my thighs squeezed together so as to not have my bits on display. From the grin on the doorman's face I can only assume he enjoyed the view.

A drive of no more than a couple dozen blocks brought us to the front of the best hotel in town. Twenty stories in height it was part of one of the more reputable chains and had recently opened to rave reviews. You steered the shiny machine into a side portico and up a

ramp then brought it to a rest at the side entry.

"I'll meet you just inside after I park the car."

There was a courtesy van full of people unloading just ahead of us so I seized the opportunity to clamber out relatively undetected. I say relatively because its pretty difficult to arrive in a jet black sports car wearing as little as I was and not attract some attention. But I believe I managed to avoid anyone getting a direct peek of my genitalia as I emerged.

Once inside I mounted a short staircase and stood at the railing of a small balcony, legs clamped tightly together lest anyone look directly upward and surveyed the marble and brass environs. You soon appeared below and I relaxed my posture so that You might enjoy the view from below. I was awarded by an appreciative grin before You headed up the stair to join me.

Wrapping an arm around my shoulder and drawing me close You steered us around a corner to a bank of elevators then hit the call button to go up. Soon after, we were inside an elevator cab watching the doors close as you now hit the button for floor fourteen. I felt it begin to move.

"Take it off."

Wow. The next threshold, and hot on the heels of the previous one. Never saw it coming. There was no misinterpreting what it was You meant, as I only had one article of clothing left to remove. The whole evening had been a kind of long, drawn out striptease with me not really aware of it until just then. I obediently slid the chemise up over my shoulders, head and then off my arms and handed it to You.

Just then the elevator coasted to a halt and the doors silently parted. We stepped out into the corridor.

The rush was intense. Here I was, stark naked in a public place. The shoes on my feet only seemed to exagerate my nudity and being that they were stilettoes they precluded any possibility of making a hasty retreat should someone else appear. The elevator doors began to close, cutting off the only viable escape route. Just before they completely shut You tossed the little shard of navy silk in your hand between them and it disappeared forever.

Yikes! A panicky feeling enveloped me as we started away from the elevator. The shoes ensured that my breasts jiggled away merrily as we walked the entire length of the corridor before turning a corner and went half the length of another. I felt a crazy combination of anxiety and exhilaration. It was one of those things that felt incredibly liberating and yet there was constantly the fear that a door would open, someone would step out into the hall and there I would be, totally, mercilessly exposed, my nipples as hard from excitement as they had ever been and nothing to conceal my hairless pussy.

Stopping at the door marked 1448 You took me in your arms, kissing me again with the same deep fervor as earlier. But this time it went on and on, your tongue probing my mouth and then mine yours. Your embrace was firm and insistant. I became lost in the intensity of it all.

A door nearby opened but still you held me, your back to the door we stood at, my back to the hallway, totally naked and exposed. I heard the door close and quiet footsteps against the carpeted floor approached and then passed behind me and continued on. As they did I distintly smelled both aftershave and perfume. All the while our lips were locked and your arms continued to hold me tightly against you.

Slowly You released me. I half expected You to require me to service You orally right then and there. I gladly would have at that point. I wanted that glorious cock in my mouth now that your tongue was no longer occupying it. But instead You removed an access card from a jacket pocket and opened the door.

It was a large room with a huge bed at one end and some seating at the other and six or seven feet in between, not a suite but certainly not your average accommodations either. The full length windows faced west and the waning moments of a wonderful sunset suffused the space with an amber glow.

"Stand in front of the window."

I did as instructed. There was no other structure anywhere near as tall in sight. Main Street

ran off to the distance on the right and a spiderweb of other streets trickled off to the left.

"Turn and face me." Again I did as instructed.

"Spread your legs a bit." I stood with my feet about eight to ten inches apart.

"Further apart."

I ended up with my legs splayed apart, one stiletto clad foot roughly eighteen inches from the other. Not really certain what to do with my hands, I clasped them behind my back, assuming that You would want as unobstructed a view of my body as possible.

You began undressing, slowly removing the jacket, then your shoes, socks, and slacks. Finally your shirt was slowly unbuttoned and slid off your arms and torso leaving You standing there wearing nothing but a pair of stretchy black mesh briefs that even in the dim twilight clearly displayed your beautiful cock. These too were soon disposed of and there You stood in all your naked magnificence, your member rigidly at attention. I licked my lips in anticipation of feeling it in my mouth, of savoring the taste of your ejaculate when You erupted.

But You had other plans for that evening. I was never to feel your cock fill my mouth that night. Instead, You approached and knelt in front of me. I could feel your warm breath at my abdomen, then gradually lower until I felt it on my sex. It lingered there as if You were savoring my scent. Then it happened, You kissed me, right there, right where my slit begins.

I twitched involuntarily as You did. Your fingertips gently came to rest on the front of my thighs before then softly caressing the insides of them. I felt your breath move lower and then your lips made contact with my labia, kissing me firmly there and this time I shuddered in ecstasy. The tip of your tongue touched my perineum and then your entire tongue lay against my lips, holding still there for a moment before You slowly drew it back towards your mouth, giving me a long sloppy wet lick in the process. After repeating the process several times I was thoroughly wet and slippery, both from your salivation and from my own juices which were then freely flowing.

Most of the things You then proceeded to do with your tongue are frankly beyond description. You probed with it, licked and kissed me there. You located my clitoris (until that night I was certain I didn't have one) and tickled and tormented it with your tongue tip, sometimes delicately, at points fiercely, and at others in an oscillating manner which took me to a place I'd never been. It was the first time I'd ever been on the receiving end of oral sex and it was profoundly good.

Wave after wave of orgasm overcame me as You continued. Even though each time I crested I felt as though I could take no more, I wanted it never to end. I realized that although I'd

felt pleasure and sometimes excitement during sex when I was younger I'd never actually had an orgasm. I have no doubt that having been denied for so long, the intensity must have been heightened. You were well obviously well versed as to when to back off a bit and let me pause just long enough to catch my breath before going to town with your tongue again.

I didn't think it could possibly get any better and then You slipped a finger between my , thighs, stopping right at my vaginal opening and rubbing me there for a while, tormenting me as I wanted something inside me so badly and there it was right there. I pushed against it but You maintained control, not penetrating until finally inserting first one and then another digit into my wet hole. Your fingers began a slow in and out motion while You gently manipulated my clitoris with your tongue.

The in and out became more forceful and I could feel the surge of another powerful orgasm rising inside me. You locked your mouth against me and again began that wonderful vibrato with the tip of your tongue against my clit. At the same time your fingers remained buried deep inside me, wiggling in a frenzied dance. A moan rose from deep within and I wailed like a banshee in sheer uncontrolled ecstasy. Never had I even conceived that such abandon and pleasure was possible. My soul soared off to some other dimension I had no idea even existed.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooooohhhhh, PLEASE!...... FUCK ME!"

I couldn't believe the words had actually emerged from my mouth. Someone else that sounded like me must have screamed that, right? You continued your ministrations until I had fully peaked in a crescendo of animal sounds that came largely from deep in my throat.

The next thing I recall is being perched on my back at the end of the bed. My ass was at the very edge and my knees were pinned to my shoulders, your hands holding them firmly in place. Your mouth was locked to mine in a sloppy sensual kiss and I could feel the head of your cock pressing against my vaginal opening.

With a single forceful thrust You were inside me, buried to the hilt, that fat mushroom head now pressing against my cervix. It felt sooooo good to be filled like that. Never had I been so filled and never ever had I wanted a big fat cock inside me so badly. I could feel the coarseness of your pubic hair against my shaved skin. It tickled my now overstimulated clit and I squirmed in delight.

Your feet planted firmly on the floor You began a slow inexorable rhythm, in and out, in and out. Each thrust slammed your cockhead against my cervix as your gonads slapped against my anus. Each time You withdrew, your cock stayed just barely within me. Each time You did either the ridge around the head of your cock rubbed deliciously against the walls of my uterus. It was positively heavenly.

The thrusts built in intensity, over and over, and over. It seemed as though You grew even larger. I involuntarily clenched You with muscles I didn't know existed. Another orgasmic surge began to rise within.

Suddenly, uncontrollably it crashed over me, like the biggest wave you've ever seen hit the beach. It was different than the earlier ones, more prolonged and even more wonderfully beyond control. You had released my legs and they were by then wrapped tightly around You, urging You on until You too exploded, filling me with hotness as you did, every muscle in your body going rigid. Your hands were now on my shoulders, holding yourself as deeply inside me as You could while your cock throbbed away and your balls pulsed in unison.

We lay there like that for quite some time, catching our breath and allowing our heart rates to return to some semblance of normal. I no longer had any control over my legs and they slid off of You and drooped to each side. You taunted me by moving your cock around inside me, stirring the stew of semen and vaginal fluid within.

When finally You eased your member out of me and stood I immediately felt an extreme emptiness. Attempting to stand was a wobbly endeavor, not made any easier by the fact that I was still wearing the stilettos. After removing them and resting a little more I was finally able to make my way to the bathroom for a pee and to mop up some of the goo that had begun to leak down the inside of my thighs. I let down my disheveled tresses and climbed under the covers while You took your turn in the bathroom. You crawled in next to me and I fell asleep in your arms.

The last thing I remember thinking was "So many thresholds, so many in one night..."

12