Thresholds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Tuesday evening You took me to a shop on the Avenue where where they did tattoos and piercings. We were greeted by a short blonde woman wearing a white cotton ribbed singlet and daisy dukes. Her nipples created distinct protrusions in the thin fabric and her legs and arms were loaded with tattoos. My heart raced and tummy did a flip-flop when I discovered that I was there to have my nipples pierced. I imagined an extremely painful experience in store but it turned out to be almost a non-event from that standpoint. It was really quite surprising how quickly she did it and how little fuss was involved. Mona swabbed my nipples with a combination disinfectant and local anesthetic before poking first a very slender gauge needle and then a larger one in one side and out the other. The disinfectant liquid was also highly astringent and the cooling effect instantly gave made my knobs erect. After being fitted with a pair of little barbell shaped "retainers", I checked myself out in a tall mirror. I'd worn a gauzy broomstick dress which You insisted I remove during the procedure, so there I stood in nothing but a pair of silky red thong backed panties. I made certain that all of the other half dozen people in the shop got a good glimpse.

Friday we skipped the beach but I received a package delivered at lunchtime with the usual instructions about wearing it that evening. It also said that You would be picking me up around ten. I wondered what sort of threshold You had in store for me. It had been almost a week since we'd had sex, since I'd wrapped my mouth around your member or felt it's swollen presence in my womb. I was beginning to feel some of the same sort of frustration as I had before that night in the hotel when You finally gave me what I had so desired.

When You arrived, I was wearing the sexy black teddy You had sent along with the black pumps that You seemed to like so. I'd done my hair up, piled in ringlets atop my head like the night of the hotel and added the black velvet collar at my neck.

"Grab a skirt to wear with that." You instructed.

I headed for my bedroom then returned with a short purple moire silk number in hand and held it up against my waist. You smiled approvingly so I proceeded to slip it on then zip it up. It ended halfway up my thighs and fit like a snugly, a small slit in the back allowed me to take more than just baby steps. We headed out.

Driving south and then eastward, we headed through the burbs and into a more rural area with pockets of new subdivisions popping up. Turning down one of these roads, we soon came to a cul-de-sac and pulled into the driveway of a simple two story colonial. A few lights were on in the house.

'Take the skirt off now."

I unzipped and slid it down my thighs and past my feet. You had walked around the car and was opening my door as I tossed it into the back, where most automobiles would have a seat, but in yours there was but a carpeted shelf. Stepping out into the moonlight wearing only the teddy and heels I felt both glamorous and exquisitely exposed. There were neighbors - I wondered if any of them were watching. A full moon meant that I was clearly visible to anyone who was. Click click click we walked to the front door and you pressed the doorbell button.

As we waited for a response I whispered "Will I get to fuck you tonight or will I be servicing someone else again?"

You once again just smiled. "We'll see. Maybe you won't get fucked at all tonight."

Before the disappointment had a chance to settle in, the door opened revealing a svelte blonde woman wearing a short red silk robe adorned with embroidered gold dragons. A sash was tied at her waist. Our eyes met at perfectly the same height. Glancing down I saw that she too wore heels but hers were brilliant red. "Come in."

Her eyes absorbed me head to toe. I found myself hoping that I passed inspection, that it was a requirement in order to gain admission. Continuing to stand just outside the door, I was feeling more and more exposed, as though someone must have seen me by now. It was both unerving and intoxicating.

After what seemed like an eternity she finally smiled and spoke. "I'm Abby. You look absolutely scrumtious my dear."

I sighed in relief and You introduced me. Abby opened the door further and we were then escorted in and on through to a room at the back of the house where we met Michael. Balding but very fit appearing, he wore khaki shorts and a rusty red T shirt emblazoned with the words "Property Of U CONN Athletic Department". He stepped forward and hugged me, kissing my cheek as he did, all as though we had known each other for ages. I almost forgot that I was only wearing a wisp of a garment. He held me by his side with one arm at my waist. The four of us chatted briefly before Michael offered up "adult beverages" as he put it. He then proceeded to kiss me again, at the same time giving my rear a little squeeze and pat before disappearing to another room. He returned with a huge tray loaded with glasses, an ice bucket, several different bottles of alcohols and a cocktail shaker.

While Michael busied himself mixing the various requested concoctions Abby turned on some soft samba music and then served our drinks, yours the requisite martini and mine a lemondrop. We were still standing and when Michael completed her Ted Collins Abby stood with me and commented on my shoes which led to one of those discussions about stores and deals that only us girls get into. Complimenting me on my teddy she ran a hand along my waist to feel the soft smoothness. I admitted that I could not take credit for it, that it was a gift from You.

"Yes, he has excellent taste, excellent in everything."

Abby looked directly into my eyes and then leaned forward, her face inches from my neck.

"What scent are you wearing?"

"Fendi" I replied. I could feel our bodies touch for a millisecond and then she withdrew but seemed to stand closer than before. I wasn't bothered at all by it but I did wish that it had been You standing that closely. Instead You were on the other side of the room, deeply engrossed in some business discussion.

When our glasses were near empty, Michael busied himself replenishing them. Abby was the first empty glass and therefore the recipient of the first refill. After handing her the refreshed tumbler, Michael reached down and loosened the sash of the short silk wrap then slid a hand inside to fondle a breast. After a cursory grope he returned to his bartending duties but the robe remained half open, revealing much of her chest but not her nipples. Glancing lower, it was now obvious that Abby was wearing sheer red panties.

From across the room it was obvious that You were more than a little distracted by the sight of Abby like that. She responded to your glances with a shrug of her shoulders that slipped the robe off them, dropping it to the floor and displaying what most would call a perfect female body.

I realize it's an overused simile, but her breasts were really truly like a pair of grapefruits perched on her chest, just a hint of pouty droop to them, soft rounded shadows on the underside, fat rigid nipples that pointed slightly upward, almost defiantly. Her belly was taught and smooth, her ass another pair of firm little globes, the cleft between them clearly visible through the sheer red panties as was a hint of a dark triangle in the front.

Abby suddenly ducked behind me, using me as a shield to hide her near nakedness from your eyes. I felt her hands on my shoulders and her bare breasts pressed against my back. I giggled, partly over the silliness and partly as a nervous response to the unfamiliar feeling of another woman's bare skin against mine. Her nipples were like two fingers jabbing at my shoulder blades. You and Michael laughed as well and then I felt Abby's hands reach in front of me, taking the glass from my hand and bringing it to my lips. I sipped gingerly, feeling very much like a four armed Sadasiva, in charge of some of the appendages, but totally clueless with regard to others.

"Look, a four fisted drinker!" Abby exclaimed.

We laughed some more as Abby handed me back my drink then reached for her own after first disentangling from me. Raising her almost empty glass she announced "To tits!".

"To tits!" We all responded. Abby gulped back the balance of her beverage and I followed suit. You boys continued to sip at yours.

Abby pinned herself against my back again. This time her hands went to my waist then down my thighs as far as she could reach and then back up again, past my waist and before I realized what was happening, cupping my breasts through the silk teddy. Her own breasts were again pressed firmly against my back, nipples poking insistantly at me . Your eyes met and held mine as Abby's hands moved to my shoulders to slide the tiny straps of the teddy down my shoulders and my arms, exposing my breasts, recently pierced nipples adorned with little silver dumbells. Continuing to peel the teddy downward she at the same time spun me round so that I faced her. At first our breasts rubbed against each other and then she slid downward, pulling the teddy to my ankles and then holding it as I stepped out one foot at a time.

Her face was at that point directly in line with my crotch. My jaw dropped as Abby placed a kiss right at the start of my slit and then proceeded to distend her tongue and begin to probe at it. In no time at all the tip located my clitoris, sending shivers up my spine. I felt my vaginal fluids begin to rush and a deep swoon enveloped me, partly alcohol fueled and partly sheer sensuality.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I had never felt any attraction to other women, never even remotely considered the concept of sex with a woman and here I was standing naked with a beautiful girl exploring my pussy with her tongue. I closed my eyes just to maintain balance and Abby gently spread my legs enough that she was able bury her face between them, taking my entire sex into her mouth and caressing my ass. Her tongue was remarkably long, snaking several inches into my uterus before reverting to the dance across my clitoris.

It was heavenly, both animal like and delicate, feminine the manner in which she worked her magic. My hands wandered to the back of Abby's head, affirming that I was enjoying her ministrations, stroking her tresses and at times pressing her face more firmly into my groin. I also found myself cupping my own breasts, gently squeezing them and then finally my fingers locked behind my own neck as a mammoth orgasm rocked my entire body howling like a banshee as Abby relentlessly manipulated my clit.

I think I just about passed out. Abby stood and helped me regain my balance, then bodies firmly pressed together she kissed me, long hard deep and passionately, her tongue forcing it's way between my lips and into my mouth. I could taste myself and smell her. Her hand was back at my crotch tormenting my already hypersensitized pussy. Her other had was behind my head, forcing our faces together. It was lust like I'd never experienced.

She released me and headed for a sofa, pulling her red panties down and off as she sat down then spread her legs wide, brazenly displaying her own genitalia. Her lips glistened from the wetness there and a wispy triangle of pale brown hair adorned her pelvis. Off came the shoes and knees bent she planted her feet to either side on the sofa. She was open for business. Or maybe open for pleasure would be more appropriate.

Stepping out of my shoes as well, I headed for the sofa, kneeling on the floor in front of Abby. Taking a deep breath I lowered my face toward her crotch. My heart thumped wildly. I was about to taste a woman for the first time. I was going to place my mouth right there in her most intimate of spots and do my best to bring her pleasure. I had no idea what i was doing, but I was going to go through with it. I had a feeling I would never be the same, that this was another of the thresholds that You had brought me to and now it was time to cross it. I kissed Abby on the labia.

I was amazed at how soft and velvety they felt on my lips. Sticking my tongue out I tasted her. It's hard to really categorize the flavor but I would say slightly musky, melon like. I had tasted myself when You had me lick your fingers after they had been in me but this was different. It was like a well of luscious viscousness, hot and slippery, I found that I instantly enjoyed being there in that intimate realm and was grateful that Abby would share herself with me in that manner. I probed with my tongue and located what I thought must surely be her clitoris. Hearing the ensuing moan of pleasure from her I knew that I had and proceeded to lap at it the way both you and she had at mine, focusing on one thing and that was to ensure that I bring her the most pleasure I possibly could.

I slipped my hand up and explored her cervix with my index finger. Her moans intensified so i continued, stopping only to taste her inner fluids, licking them from my digit. As I did I felt something pressing at me from behind and then my own labia being parted as your cock entered me. The pleasure of having You fill me like that began to also share space in my consciousness with the intimacy I was feeling from lapping at Abby's sex.

Abby stroked my hair and continued to moan. Every so often she would say in a voice barely above a whisper "Yes baby, yes." or "Oh my, oh my, ooooh..."

I paused again to look at her face only to discover that Michael's cock was somehow there. I guess he was straddling the back of the sofa. At any rate she seemed absorbed both in the sensations between her legs and the member in her mouth just as I was by the lusciousness before my face and the slow pumping fullness inside my own uterus.

Much to my surprise, Abby came after several more minutes of my attentiveness. At first I couldn't really believe that it was happening, that I had actually stimulated another woman to the point of an orgasm. There was a gurgling sound that I couldn't decide whether it came from her throat or her vaginal zone. Looking up at her I could see that Michael's cock was no longer in her mouth and an expression of sheer ecstasy filled her face. Her thighs clamped shut and her body spasmed.

Suddenly I felt my own orgasm swell inside me and I gripped her legs shrieking again for the second time that evening as I crested. I felt your cock being withdrawn and I too clamped my thighs tightly together. Abby and I fed off each other's vibe for several minutes before I opened my eyes. Both You and Michael were a couple feet away, furiously stroking your cocks. Still lost in the stupor that follows an intense orgasm, I held out both hands and they were each quickly filled with hard pulsing cocks. Drawing them to me I prepared to take one or the other in my mouth but before I could, you both exploded, hot blasts of semen ejaculating all over my face.

We all collapsed for a bit before Abby took a look at me and said "C'mon honey, lets get you cleaned up."

Expecting to head for the bathroom with her, I was surprised when she instead proceeded to kiss and lick every last drop of manjuice from my face, being certain to share some of it via deep prolonged kisses. When I was totally cleaned off, the four of us shared a shower then climbed into their king sized bed.

Somewhere around two in the morning I was awakened by a swollen penis against my back and a hand on my breasts. Michael turned me onto my front right alongside Abby where You had already mounted her from behind. He proceeded to do likewise to me. I looked over at Abby and we kissed in that position, tongues exploring each others' mouths as we shared each other's man. This time when it was time for You and Michael to cum it was Abby that was the recipient and I did cleanup duties. After another quick shower we were back in the bed and slept through to late morning.

At sunrise we took our leave with me wrapped in a blanket. On the way out the door Abby and I exchanged one last deep passionate kiss.

Tooling along on the virtually traffic less roads I marveled at the night before and how once again you had led me to and across another threshold and again it was one I'd never seen coming. Or cumming.

12