Thresholds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bra?" I asked.

"Yes."

Reaching behind my back I unclasped the hook. Suddenly I wanted desperately to free my breasts from their containment. I wanted You to see them, I wanted to show You my swollen nipples. The bra came off and it joined my blouse on the chair. I breathed heavily and straightened my back in order to ensure that my breasts were as firm and pert and well displayed as I could make them. It felt totally marvelous.

You smiled appreciatively and I felt even better standing there in nothing but my panties.

"Absolutely beautiful breasts dear."

"They're rather small."

"I've never seen such perfectly beautiful breasts."

I would have done anything for You right then. I had never felt so appreciated, particularly with regard to my body. A strange sort of buzz enveloped me, almost as though I'd been drinking. But it was only lunchtime, my evening glass of wine was hours away and the previous night's libation had long since worn off.

"Pinch your nipples."

As it turned out, doing this was just what I needed right then but I never would have thought to do so had you not suggested it. I squeezed them between my thumbs and forefingers as well as cupped and caressed my breasts. I never played with my breasts and there I was doing so for your benefit, which ultimately I realized was for mine as well. I wanted to please You, I wanted to arouse You too, hopefully as much or more than You were arousing me. I hoped your penis was stiff and in need of release.

"Does that feel good?"

"It does, but what I really like is that I know you're watching me as I do it." Closing my eyes and reveling in the sensation of my hands fondling my breasts I asked "Do You want to touch them?"

"Of course I do, but not right now. Now I think you should take off your panties so that I can see you in all your glory."

Slowly I reached for the waistband of the lace bikinis, slid a thumb underneath each side and in one smooth operations tugged them down over my hips and thighs then let them drop to my ankles. The whole time my eyes were again locked to yours and when I completed the action I stood there with the panties at my ankles and watched as your eyes again wandered all over my now totally naked form. My nest of pale brown pubic curls was exposed for your consideration but it was just thick enough to hide my vaginal lips and slit.

I felt a strange sort of empowerment in my nakedness. My panties at my ankles seemed somewhat obscene and surprisingly exciting. I liked standing there like that as You ogled me. I wanted to feel your hands on my body, to feel your touch, to be stroked or pinched. The idea of having my asscheeks slapped crossed my mind and I twitched in response.

"Turn."

After kicking the panties off first one foot and then the other, I slowly turned but this time as I reached the midway point of my spin You instructed me to stop.

I could feel your eyes on me. I knew you were examining the shape of my ass. I woudered if my labia were visible from behind. There was no thatch of curly hair back there to conceal them. If you could see them could you tell how damp they must be? It felt to me as though they were slightly swollen which would increase the possibility of them being visible.

"Bend over and touch your ankles."

As I complied I realized that this position would put my sex clearly on display for You in a manner that was totally lewd. Imagining what it must look like I thought of Georgia O'Keefe's paintings of flowers. Knowing that you could see me like that made me very aroused. I wanted so badly for you to touch me there, to feel your fingers explore my soft pink folds, to discover the dampness and heat that I knew was now emanating from my womb.

"Do you feel a little exposed?"

I couldn't help but giggle a little as I responded "Very."

"OK, finish turning for me".

After straightening up I completed the rotation and our eyes again met. You were not only pleased but I could read a lustiness in your eyes. The animal like quality of it made me squirm slightly. but I was proud and glad that I could elicit that sort of response.

You rose from your leather chair and moved to my side of the desk. I thought now You would touch me, I would feel your hands on my naked body. I was dying for that.

But instead you held your hand out for me to grasp. I was confused, not quite certain what you wanted of me.

"Stand on the desk." You motioned with your other hand to the visitor chair that did not hold any of my clothing.

Negotiating the ascent to the desk was awkward. I still was wearing my platform sandals. First I stepped up to the chair and once I had my balance there then stepped to the desk. It was a huge surface of polished wood and seeing my reflection in it made me slightly dizzy at first.

Once my footing was secure and my balance established, You released my hand and pushed the chair aside so that you could stand directly before me, your face mere inches from and at the same level as my pubic mound. You were so close that I could feel your breath on my bare flesh. At this distance I was certain that you could clearly discern my labia through the veiling of short curly hair.

"Turn."

Carefully I pirouetted once again. As I did I was intensely aware of your eyes being right there just inches from my naked skin examining every pore, every fold and crevice. I was yours for the inspecting, nowhere to hide, nothing with which to conceal any of my most intimate bits.

As I returned into position with your face directly in front of my crotch I saw You stare intently at me right there and then your eyes rose slowly up my body past my navel then breasts before locking onto mine. This time instead of the glaze of lust it was a look of delight, as though You had just swallowed a sip of the most wonderful vintage You had ever experienced.

Your gaze returned to my crotch and your hand rose. You ran the backs of your fingers ever so gently across the soft curls, barely touching them. I shuddered in delight. My heart was beating madly and I felt the dizziness again discend. Then you extended your hand again as you stepped aside and drew the chair back into position. I clambered even down even more unsteadily than I had been on my way up. I think I was actually trembling at that point.

Your voice cut through the haze that had engulfed me. "As far as I'm concerned, you fit the requirements perfectly. Are you interested in going further?"

I managed a whispered "Yes".

"Fine. That's enough for today. You can get dressed now, but leave the panties and bra here".

Again I was surprised by the request, but was at that point my mind was in a place I'd never been before. I was intensely aroused, craving satisfaction, craving your touch, craving more but at the same time lost in the euphoria of what had just occured, trying to untangle the web of intense emotions I was experiencing.

"C'mon, I'll walk you back to your office."

Outside, the warmth of the sun began to bring me back to earth. I was keenly aware of my braless breasts bouncing slightly as I walked along, brushing against the soft silk of my blouse. There was a giddy draftiness between my legs that was met by more of the molten liquid sensation I had experienced earlier. Never in my life had I felt so essentially alive and female. I suddenly realized I was actually strutting.

Looking over at you, I was rewarded with a broad beaming smile. You could see it, You got it. You knew just exactly where you had just transported me to and You were enjoying it every bit as much as I.

"How do you feel?" You asked.

"A little exposed, I guess.

"I bet feels interesting with the air drifting up between your legs to your unclad pussy."

Blushing, I repied "No one has ever referred to my vagina as a pussy before."

"At least not that you're aware of."

I giggled. We had arrived at the door to the office building where I worked.

"What next?"

"Come back to the office after work. I'll be gone, but I'll leave a package for you outside the door. Do you have a raincoat, I mean a trenchcoat type of thing?"

"Yes, at home though."

"Excellent. Tomorrow I want you to meet me at Starbucks in Midville at ten fifteen. I'll leave you more instructions in the package and someting I'm going to pick up for you today as well as your lingerie."

"OK"

"See you tomorrow."

I had transcended so may thresholds that day I had lost count. But I realized that this was just the beginning, that there would be many many more if I just trusted you and let you lead me across them. This was going to be fun.

12