Thrill of Change

Story Info
It wasn't until Rod and I had been together...
1.2k words
3.2
13.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

It wasn't until Rod and I had been together for well over three months did he want to make our relationship more 'thrilling'. he said as he stroked my thigh so lovely. I guess I was game for anything that Rod suggested, he was a brilliant lover and what we did together was always so really wonderful from the word go, when we met in a bowling alley and, well you know, one thing led to another and after some simply wonderful warming foreplay he was into me like there was no tomorrow, and the joy and thrill of all that made me feel so wonderful and happy and most of all, belonging like no other guy could have made me feel or achieved before. Not as though I had been with other guys mind, Rod was my first and like his name which is very appropriate, he had a rod of steel, much better than I'd ever seen before and I spent much time having gorgeous oral sex with him and learning just how to give him the sensual feelings he liked.

"No, baby this is the way I like it" and so on and so forth until I got it right - and believe me, the practicing was an absolute delight and his finger tips driving me crazy with all the gentle erotic rimming between my supple ass cheeks and how he loved to nibble and suck and lightly spank them before he gave me that rod of steel! - loving the placement as he guided it to the right place, and the gentle pushing until it achieved its aim, to stretch my hole sufficiently enough to slide in gradually, pausing occasionally, until he got that wonderfully thrilling deep penetration I loved.

Just to be there for him whether it be perched over the arm of the settee, over the bed, on all fours on the carpet when he'd fuck me naked bare backed. And then - I shall call it 'Rod's speciality' he sucked me out after that very ample fuck, me completely stretched wide for his best access to fresh fucked hot and still wet hole and the feel of his fingers jerking off my cock till it spurted relentlessly into his hand.

We were completely compatible and fucked well together and I was happy as a sand boy to receive his regular deep penetration into me.

But up till then our love ins were never anything too rough - it seemed good that way and it struck me that Rod was quite happy for us to continue so.

But of late he had been talking a lot about how would I feel in enacting the master servant syndrome, in role-play - that he had met a guy who was into this and would like to introduce him to me.

Well, as said I was quite happy to roll along as we were but fearsome that if I did not go along with Rod's new ideas , I relented and agreed to meet this John as he called him and thus change the whole method of our particular sexual relationship.

When Rod mentioned John I assumed that his idea to enhance our relationship was to take part in gratuitous threesomes - something I have to admit did interest me in as much as I had often wondered what it would be like. If fantasised for instance sucking two cocks at once!

But when John opened a case full of gadgets he'd brought in from his car, I knew they both had something else in mind.

I was to discover the sensual and really dramatic part I was to play, of just how it is like to be the 'servant' so to speak. To be at the mercy of my 'masters' and I was to see Rod in an entirely different way to the gentle lover he had been.

When I heard the click of handcuffs forcibly affixed to my wrists joining them to the bedrail and seeing the appearance of the guys in black leathers, face masks and the like I knew I was about to endure something very new and different to the gentle fucks given me of Rod.

"You are right Rod, this servant has got a really great tight ass, really yummy" announced John and I saw him handle himself between an open leathered crotch. They seemed to be talking about me as though I was not a person buts more like and animal just there to satisfy their perverted pleasure,

And I couldn't have been more right because for the next hour I was to undergo an initiation like never before, I felt at first like a piece of meat, being turned and twisted at their pleasure and convenience, there was John apparently teaching Rod the art of the role play. And soon I was becoming abundantly aware that this is how it was going to be from now on, something that before I would have steered away from but because I'd been so compatible with Rod I was game for anything to please him - and I was about to receive the meaning of all that with John showing Rod the joys of the rough treatment - how I must be at their mercy at all times and if I down not come up to expectations, the sufferance of a whip across my ass until I responded and sucked the cock of each in a way which they desired, which was very deep and exhilarating. I started to feel something quite different oddly enough, - that I was actually enjoying being under the control of them both, forced in all sorts of compliable positions so they could do this or that with my naked body to extremes I would never have imagined, I felt like the proverbial rag doll serving their every need and each time I was fucked by one and the other instantly followed, keeping me constantly filled with wonderful primed stiff cock, thrusting it into me like a veritable piston shaft whilst the other stood there commanding that I "take his prick into my mouth and suck strong and deep."

The feeling of all that was incredible and I have never known such movement and virility, cocks in my face, spurting spunk as they wanked over me, teasing their p-hole against my tongue, stroking my balls with goose feathers tying my in cock with red ribbon while they each took a suck and then, stuffing my mouth with their despoiled underwear as they force fucked me and furthermore; something Rod said he wasn't into, but it turned out that John was, the trauma at first of being hot pissed on all over my perched up ass, feeling the heat drip and dribble down my thighs before the insertion of yet another piston fired deep fuck with the smell of his strong urine - then, Rod taking the hint from John,. also urinating over me until they were both breathing and behaving like wild animals, fucking and sucking everything I had down under, and smothering me with their wet smelling urine and spunk laden cock and balls -rubbing constantly into my face as they fingered my asshole, making those certain squelching noises they seemed to enjoy and there I was feeling like milk being churned and learning the experience of what it is like to have guys just doing things to you as they may, your body being merely a vessel, an object as such for their sexual deviations, experiments and encounters.

But I knew I had changed too, and wanted the new Rod and John too!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers