Thriller

Story Info
You will pay for it.
2.1k words
3.47
14.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I know that you all must be very bored by the similar lines that all the fantasy stories or the so-called real stories go. So here I put forward you a special buffet, about which I am sure most of you will like, and before going on, please assure me to reply your opinions. Continue reading.....

It was exactly 20 years ago when, John's massive cock had shriveled into a small lump, never to grow erect again, despite being treated by the best doctors of in the land.

As John hunched and gazed at the crumpled ball of flesh, a voice echoed in his ears, "You will pay for it", and as silent tears ran down his cheeks, his thoughts flashed back to that fateful day…

THERE was just a light drizzle in the afternoon, however, as the curdled mass of murky clouds began looming ominously in the sky, the gentle breeze, the light shower turned into a tempest. It was rarely that such an incessant downpour lashed Hubli, and there were no indications of it ceasing.

The booming thunder had rattled windowpanes and a gusty gale had uprooted a few trees on the streets. Traffic had almost thinned down to nothing as most people confined themselves to their cozy homes, leaving a few stray dogs yelping at a lone victim along the road. Since evening, John was absorbed in reading SHIVERS by William Schoell. As his drooping eyelids fluttered due to strain, he glanced at the timepiece; it showed 1:15 AM.

Shutting the novel immediately, he gave a long yawn and sprawled out on the bed. He had barely closed his eyes when he heard a few hard knocks on the door. He froze for a moment, wondering who could be there outside in such a stormy weather and at the dead of night.

Again, the door was rapped repeatedly, swinging his legs off the bed and wrapping a towel around his waist, John tiptoed towards the door. A bachelor who had been living alone in this rented accommodation for the past two years; John did not want to take any chance whatsoever. Without opening the door he called out: "Who is it"

There was no response for a moment and as he was about to turn back, he heard a girls trembling voice: "Please help me, I am in trouble. Please open the door."

The last thing John expected to hear was a girl's voice and without a second thought he slid open the latch of the door. The next instant, a girl came trembling inside, falling on him and hurriedly slamming the door shut.

"Please help me", she burst into tears. "Two goondas are after me." the girl said.

She was a fair lissome girl with a cute oval face. As she stood panting, her alluring boobs heaved rhythmically under the tightly wrapped white sari. With great difficulty, John avoided ogling her luscious orbs and led the girl into his bedroom. As she sank into a chair, he fetched her glass of fresh milk.

"No I don't want anything," she protested. "Simply allow me to stay for some time" she murmerred.

While she huddled in the chair, John silently admired her sexy body and kept wondering how to utilize this unexpected opportunity.

The girl having settled somewhat, John drew up a chair near her: "Now tell me who you are and what your problem is."

"I am Anita. I live alone in a flat in Cox Village."

Though her breathing was normal, her alabaster face was pearled with fine beads of sweat.

"Two boys knocked at my door and asked for shelter form the heavy downpour. After I let them in, they overpowered me and tried to molest me despite of my pleas; somehow, I managed to flee and landed up, here". she said.

After a slight pause, she said: "you will save me from those hooligans, won't you"

"Of course, I will" John responded.

Even while his mind was working feverishly on how he could exploit this situation to bed this lovely girl. It had been many days since John had satiated his carnal desires and the girl seemed perfect for this purpose on such a chilly night. However, he would have to seduce her carefully as she was already under the trauma of having escaped rape. He would have to act as a sober gentleman even while fulfilling his desire.

"Relax, don't get scared," John reassured her after a while. "You are safe here, you can sleep on the cot and I will rest on the floor." he said.

Although the girl was hesitant initially, she finally lay down on the bed somewhat restlessly.

At 2.30 AM when John was sure that she was in deep slumber, he got up from the floor and switched off the tube light. The stray light from the street lamp that filtered into the room through the glass windowpane dimly illuminated the sleeping girl's body.

John went near the cot and sat next to her silently. Pausing for a few seconds, her reached out with shivering hands and fingers, fondled her breasts. The moment his hand touched her soft breast, he felt a fire searing through his hand and igniting his entire body. The girl lay unmoving despite his lusty touch, with madly pounding heart; John slowly began unhooking her blouse.

Her milky orbs jiggled generously as they were released from their confinement of the tight blouse. When the last hook came off, the rosy nipples grew larger and became taut at Johns randy caressing. Cupping both her naked breasts in his hands, he began squeezing them and pinching her nipples when Anita's eyes suddenly popped open like huge slits. When John saw the raging luminosity in her pupils, he shivered momentarily.

"What are you doing" The girl snapped.

"Anita, you are such a beautiful girl and we are all alone…" he replied in a quivering voice.

"Please don't touch me!" she screamed. "I came here for protection and to save my virginity" she pleaded.

"Anita", he spoke hoarsely, thrilled that when was a virgin, and "nobody will come to know that you have lost your virginity. Let me make love to you just once. Please".

Sitting up on the bed he tried to push him away with trembling hands. But John overpowered her and grabbing her neck with both hands, threatened, "I will strangle you if you try to resist or scream!"

Having already undergone a frightening ordeal at the hands of two lecherous boys, she seemed to have no fight left in her.

"Your will pay for it!" she hissed with flaring nostrils and sank back on the bed.

Ignoring her threat, John grabbed both her boobs and began squeezing them ravenously. Her tender looks and firmness of her breasts topped off with taut nipples had him exited to frenzy.

Hunching over them he began sucking each breast passionately, as he suckled Anita's nipples, he noticed that her breasts were unusually cold to his touch. In fact, it chilled as ice cubes. His lips then transferred their attention to her belly button, licking, sucking and biting.

Here too, her body felt strangely cold and still likes a mummy. There was no twitching of nerves or ripples in her body at his ravenous touch. Though he found this strange, his pulsating cock didn't allow him the luxury of thinking about her feelings and responses. He hitched up the sari to allow his eyes the lusty sight of the velvet valley between her thighs.

Leaning down, he glued his lips onto her crotch and shoved his thirsty tongue deep into the warm and virginal column. Then, flicking his tongue over her clit, he began chewing and ravishing her love bud. In spite of all this feverish activity, he felt there was something lacking in the proceedings, which prevented him from receiving unbridled ecstatic pleasure. Never mind…

A little later, he placed himself between her thighs, yanked off his towel and grabbed his engorged cock. Placing it against her sleek slit, he entered slowly, rubbing his penis against the dry walls of her vagina. Moments later, he felt a delicate membrane obstructing his lusty advance.

Aha! Her wall of virginity.

He thrust hard, it snapped with a pop! And his cock went inside unhindered. When it was buried up to its roots, John began thrusting quickly, overcome by a fit of passion. A minute later when he raised his head and looked up, he saw Anita's eyes were shut tightly like fists, her face devoid of emotion. John realized that because of Anita's reluctance to submit her virgin body to a stranger, she had turned cold and unresponsive to his desperate lovemaking.

Still oblivious to Anita's feelings, John slowly increased the pace. Within less that a minute he was pounding her savagely and remorseless, as he kept digging into her love hold, he suddenly felt his ejaculate rush through the shaft and spurt into her vagina. In a split second, he was totally satiated as every ounce of desire drained out of his body.

He quickly disentangled himself from Anita's body and looked down to his cock, which instantly shriveled into the smallest lump of flesh he had ever seen before.

Seconds later Anita lumbered to her feet, straightened her sari tidied her disheveled hair and wobbled towards the door without uttering a word.

"Anita, where are you going?" John sprang to his feet in alarm and stood between the girl and the door. "I am going home", she replied, smoldering with rage. "But…but, in such stormy weather" her said, half pleading. "Yes, I will go home in this weather," she blurted out, her voice choking with emotion. " I am sorry, Anita. Please don't go now. It is not safe for you". "Mr. John," she spoke in a vicious tone, "I came here thinking I would be protected. Instead I have lost my virginity. Now I have nothing to lose" "Anita, I am really sorry. But please try to understand. You can go in the morning. It's to risky now." "You don't come in my way!" her voice was ha hoarse snarl. "Otherwise I will scream my head off".

John realized that no amount of pleading would make Anita change her mind. The fiery look in her eyes told him that she was dead serious about leaving there and then. He opened the door and the girl quickly moved out almost as if she was gliding in the air. A thick mist immediately swallowed her and Anita disappeared from sight.

The eerie scenario disconcerted John and he immediately shut the door.

The next morning he woke up late – it was almost 9.30 by the time he tumbled out of bed. John quickly brushed his teeth, washed his face, breezed into and out of the toilet, made a hot cup of coffee and settled down leisurely with a copy of the Daily News.

After finishing the front-page headlines, he turned the page to his favorite column, Crime Beat. Next to the news about a robbery in the city, there was a prominent headline: Girl murdered by two hoodlums.

He settled back in the chair and read the report in detail: Two hoodlums entered a flat in Cox village and murdered a young nurse working at Ruddy Hospital. After hearing her chocked screams, two constables on duty rushed to the spot and managed to arrest the miscreants. By this time the girl had already been strangled with a sari knotted around her neck. The duo later confessed in police custody that when the girl resisted their advances, they strangled her to, avoid being identified.

The incident took place around 1 am. The strangled nurse, Anita was pronounced dead on arrival to the Hospital, people from the neighborhood expressed shock on hearing about the death since Anita was always on hand when any neighbor wasn't keeping well.

As John glanced at the murdered girls name and photograph the newspaper dropped limply from his hands. It was the same girl that he had ravished last night!.

"Oh, my god!" he gasped. "But when did this incident happen? It must have been after she left from here and went back home." he thaught.

Picking up the newspaper, he glanced at the news item to c heck the time of the murder. "Around 1 am," he croaked weakly. Within seconds he was bathed in cold sweat when the chilling fact struck him that Anita had come to his place around 1.20 am.

The a second fact hit him: in spite of torrential down pour, when Anita had come calling for help there was not a drop of water on her body!! How could any human being stay totally dry in?

The feeling of naked terror instantly crawled up his spine. With a violent epileptic attack, John collapsed on the floor.

Even in his fit of unconsciousness, Anita's words rang in John's ears: "you will pay for it"

Now 20 odd years after that fateful night, her words were stilling ringing in his ears and his shriveled penis bore the witness to it.

Mail me your responses through the link below.