Thrillseeking Slut Surprised

Story Info
She wants to be a dirty slut, but can she handle it?
9.5k words
4.23
108.9k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers

Barbara Vaughn stood outside the hotel and gave a shiver that shook her entire 43 year old body. The large black ex army doorman observed and stepped over to her.

"Can I offer you a jacket Madam, or do you wish to wait in the foyer until your driver brings your car round?"

Barbara shook her head. The involuntary shiver had been nothing to do with the temperature of the night, it was a mild night in London. Rather it was a shiver of anticipation.

"No thank you, you are very kind though."

The attractive blonde flashed a smile at the doorman that brought a smile to his lips. God she was beautiful, dressed immaculately in a designer black gown, with expensive stockings and heels and bedecked in sparkling jewellery. A classy woman to be sure and so nice and pleasant, not like some of the stuck up society bitches that frequented the hotel and treated him like shit when they weren't busy ignoring his presence. It would have surprised him greatly to know that as she smiled at him Barbara, daughter of a Lord and wife of a Cabinet Minister in the UK Parliament, was imagining herself dropping to her knees on the stone step and gorging herself on what she imagined would be his huge, black cock.

She gave another shiver and forced herself to turn away and look at the driveway lest she give herself away, or worse yet try to act on her desire. But she couldn't shake the thought and by the time her Chauffeur finally drew round the bend and came to a halt beside her Barbara was in her own dreamland where she had progressed from sucking his thick black cock to being bent over the wall to the side of the exclusive hotel and taking it hard from behind. As Owen, her driver stepped round to open her door Barbara turned to smile at the doorman one last time before sliding into the voluminous, comfortable back seat.

She waited until the car was past the large stone gates of the hotel before dropping the privacy panel and staring at her young driver's neck. He glanced at the driving mirror and saw her staring.

"Did you have a nice evening?"

"Not really. I couldn't really concentrate. My mind kept wandering. I don't know how I lasted this long. Is it all set up?"

"Yes, everything. I'll not tell you anything about it, let it be a surprise - or shock."

She saw his lip curl into a smile and knew this would be good.

"Do we have time for a stop Owen. It sounds like you deserve a reward."

He smirked again. Mrs Vaughn had been giving the young driver rewards for the last year or so and they were always worth receiving.

"Yes I fucking do you nasty little cunt. Organising this has given me a right hard dick and I need a release. Your tarty mouth will do nicely. Call it a warm up for you, eh?"

Barbara squirmed in the back seat. Owen more than knew her love of dirty talk.

"Then you had better find a lay by quickly and get back here with me, hadn't you?"

He drew in shortly afterwards but remained in his seat and swivelled to address his employer's wife.

"I don't think we've got time bitch. But why don't you get your ass up here beside me and you can blow me while I drive you. It'll save me having to blindfold you anyway because you won't see where we're going with your face in my crotch, will you?"

Licking her lips at being told what to do Barbara slid out of the car (Owen certainly wasn't going to open the door for her here) and she slipped in beside her part-time lover. Yes Barbara Vaughn was one of the sweetest, nicest MP's wives you were likely to meet but she was also addicted to cheap, nasty, dirty sex and she wasn't going to get that from her normal, staid, placid husband. She had led Owen astray, the young man not in a hurry to abuse the trust and position he had gained but no man could have resisted the sexy blonde for too long. And tonight Barbara was going further than ever before.

She sat beside her driver and shared a guilty look with him before he engaged the engine again making it clear Barbara was expected to do all the work. As he slowly pulled out into the traffic her small hands worked his zipper and tugged his unencumbered penis free. He was already erect and she gave him a couple of strokes before dropping onto her knees in the passenger footwell and leaning over to accept his cock between her perfect, pink lips. A few quick licks were followed by her pushing her mouth onto his prick, almost impaling herself until she slobbered over it before finally coming up for air. After that she started a steady rythym of going up and down on the driver's stiff member. After fifteen minutes of oral sex Owen was near the point of climax but he kept his eyes on the road, this wasn't the type of area where you wanted to have an accident. He put his hand down and pushed Barbara's head fully onto his cock and hissed.

"You need to hurry up, we're almost here. Your nightmare is about to begin."

Barbara increased her speed and ferocity of sucking and was swiftly rewarded with an eruption in her mouth as Owens dick exploded and pumped a series of shots of cum into her mouth. She greedily sucked it all in and swallowed in and wiped her chin just as Owen pulled in and brought the car to a stop.

Barbara pulled herself up and sat in the front seat staring out the window. The sight that greeted her was a run down, vandalised old house that looked abandoned. It was obviously in an estate in London and not a very savoury one at that. She looked at Owen and displayed her fear and concern.

"Last chance, do you want to back out? You can stop this here. You do not have to go ahead with this."

Barbara swallowed and nodded before answering.

"Yes. Yes I do want and have to go ahead with this. I crave the excitement and adventure. I trust you. This is what I want. This is my fantasy come to life. I want to do this."

"OK good. Get out of the car then and walk up to that house. Once you enter it I will drive off and you will be on your own. They are waiting for you, but you understand when you cross that threshold there is no safe word that will save you. There is no safety net. They will do whatever they want with and to you and you will not be able to deny them. I gave them the instructions that they could do anything they wanted just like you asked."

Barbara swallowed the last of his cum and nodded then bravely got out of the limo and entered the dark night....

*

Barbara got out of the car and had a sudden attack of fear and very nearly turned around to get back into the relative safety of the car. Get back in the back seat and let her driver take her home, safe and sound to her Kensington flat, to await her husband's return in two days time from his fact finding trip to South Africa. But as she hesitated Owen drove off and left her standing on the pavement, her mind suddenly made up for her. As she listened to the engine of the car disappear into the night she forced her feet to move to walk towards the dark, abandoned looking house.

Her heels clicked loudly on the cracked stone path and she was aware how loud she sounded as she approached a wooden door with graffiti across it and a large padlock on it barring entry. This puzzled her and she lifted the lock and tried the door but nothing moved. Just as she was about to call out she heard movement to her left and behind and a figure slammed into her shoving her forward with some force into the immovable door.

Barbara gave a shriek of surprise as she was hit and a hard callused hard reached up and grabbed her throat and a sour, threatening voice hissed in her ear.

"No noise bitch! Make another fucking squeak and I'll shut you up!"

Barbara whimpered and nodded but had no time to further consider her position before the hand changed to grab her perfectly coiffured blonde hair and drag her around the side of the house. They came to a wooden gate, which the man kicked open and pulled Barbara inside. They were in a small yard surrounded by a high, wooden fence with three barbed wire strands along the top to ward off unwanted visitors and a lamp above the back door into the house provided some illumination. The man threw Barbara to her knees on a small patch of overgrown grass and turned to slam a bolt home. There was a vile smell that Barbara could detect and she was nearly sick as she spotted a large pile of dog shit just a few feet from her, she looked up at a large kennel in the corner of the yard and spied the beast itself, a fighting dog on a thick collar and chain that looked as mean as all hell and was already growling at this intrusion.

"Easy Devil, this bitch is for me not you. Not yet anyway!"

Barbara cringed and tried to stumble to her feet, incoherently babbling that she had changed her mind.

"Tough Lady. You're too late now. I got a contact to fulfil and I'm a man of my word."

Then his hands grabbed the plunging neckline of her expensive dress and with a pull ripped it apart. The fabric stood no chance against the powerful rip and it just came apart in his hands like toilet paper. Barbara's flesh was exposed to the cool night air now and she shuddered as she watched her dress tossed aside in pieces in this filthy yard.

"Expensive knickers for a slut!"

Her attacker exclaimed as he roughly hauled her silk bra off then tore her matching peach knickers of leaving her in just her stockings. She squealed and struggled but once he jerked her to her knees by her hair and slapped her face a couple of time she shut up again.

"What you moaning about bitch? This is what you fucking wanted?"

"No! Not like this!"

"Don't fucking lie."

He bent down and for the first time Barbara saw her attacker. He was a large man, covered in tattoos and wearing a white vest and jeans. He was well built and bald and huge, muscular arms. As he stared into the petite woman's eyes his hand reached out and invaded her cunt, his fingers wriggling about in there. She was soaking wet. Casually he withdrew his fingers then very deliberately sucked on them. He slapped her in the face and snarled.

"Lying bitch!" before standing up and unzipping his trousers.

The cock he pulled out was wide and long and already more than half stiff. He slapped it against her cheeks and chin before shoving it into Barbara's mouth just as she made to speak.

This was just about as far removed from the blow job she had given Owen in the car earlier than could be imagined.

The brute shoved his dick in as far as it would go, far enough that his fat, hairy balls were squashed against her prim little chin and the tuft of wiry, black pubic hair above his cock were in her flared nostrils. Her eyes went wide at the sudden insertion and he pulled back but only to ram his big cock right back down and into her throat. This time when he removed his cock she gagged and spluttered and trails of spit fell from her mouth but before she could spit them off he was back in her, choking her on his dick and this time nipping her nostrils together with his hand. Her eyes bulged, she panicked and she started to black out but he released her and she fell on her hands and knees and was sick on the grass beside the dog shit.

Her assailant gave her precisely two seconds before bending down to grab her by her rapidly messy hair and pushing her face into her own pool of sick.

"Disgusting bitch! How dare you come back her and be sick! Go on clean it up you filthy whore!"

He rubbed her face in it for a few moments then pulled it up, laughing as he saw the messed up nature of Barbara's make up. With vicious little tugs he hauled out her ear rings and necklaces.

"I'll take these as recompense shall I? And bitch, don't even think of puking in my yard again or next time it'll be in Devil's little mess that your pretty face gets introduced to!"

The thought of having her face in that steaming pile of dog shit was repulsive to Barbara and she shook her head vehemently but he when he presented his dick (still coated in some of her gorge and bile) she accepted it and he fucked her face hard again.

This was her ultimate fantasy of degradation, humiliation and powerlessness come to life but she could not hide the terror and fear she felt, not the unbelievable sensation of arousal she was experiencing at the living of her fantasy. Not knowing what was coming next was part of the thrill and despite the gruesomeness of the threat she was tempted to try to be sick again to see if the bastard would follow through on his threat.

His dick powered in and out of Barbara's gaping mouth, trails of mixed saliva and pre cum dripping from it humiliatingly, until his dick was fully hard and coated and slick, then in a swift move he pushed her head down (just inches from the sick and shit combo) and pulled her ass up , then with some skill he pulled her thighs apart and plunged his dick into her sopping pussy. Then he began to fuck her wildly, doggy style on the grass. It took Barbara a few moments to realise and pant out a plea for him to stop and at least use a condom. All she got as a response was a sneer and a hard slap across her ass.

"No chance slut, you are going to be getting it bare back all night long!"

As he fucked into her from behind with every stroke he was pushing her face nearer and nearer the disgusting mess in front of her. Inching nearer and nearer to that vile pile Barbara was really concerned her pretty face was about to go into it when the man gave an animalistic grunt and shuddered before pumping a full load of cum deep into her womb. He came again and again before finally withdrawing and standing back leaving Barbara on her hands and knees, gasping and realising there really was no way back from this. As she knelt there contemplating her decisions that had led her to this the man pulled his trousers up and wandered over to the kennel, patted the big dog then pulled a spare collar and lead from the side of it. He came back to Barbara and looped the leather collar around her neck then clipped the silver leash to it. It had clearly been used recently as the stench of beast was strong and Barbara was already disliking it within a minute.

"You're my bitch for the night, understand bitch?"

"Yes, but I think there's been some....."

SLAP!

"Bitches don't answer back. Bitches just nod their head and agree. Understand?"

Barbara nodded, wondering yet again if this was all too far but knowing even if it was she couldn't escape now. She had made sure there was no "safe word", once she was in she could not get out easily.

"Good. Now crawl behind me and I'll introduce you to some of my friends."

If anything the interior of the house was in a worse state than the exterior. As the man dragged Barbara inside and locked the back door behind him she was able to see that there were thick blinds covering all the windows and the exposed lightbulbs offered the only source of light in each room. The walls were filthy, wallpaper was torn and hanging off everywhere. The floors were caked in dirt and grime and there seemed to be a fog of filth and grime hanging in the air. Barbara crawled meekly behind him in just her expensive stockings, aware they were getting dirty and laddered as she made like a dog on all fours.

The place was just so scummy but then again, naked, with cum dripping down her inner thigh and her hair and make up a mess did she not fit right in? Barbara was amazed to find that there were others in the house, several people in fact all sat in a dilapidated and faded living room with pretty much no furniture bar a filthy, stained mattress in the centre of the room. Most of them look stoned or drunk and there was a distinctive musky, stale smell to the room. There were actually five men and two women sitting around watching as the MP's wife stalked in like a pet. The men were visibly maybe one stage up from being tramps, they were unkempt, rough and poorly dressed. The two women looked (and were) like crack whores, dressed as sleazily and sluttily as could be imagined, one was black the other a dirty blonde and both glowered at the beautiful woman with the perfect skin that was entering their habitat.

She was shoved down face first on the mattress and her captor spoke gruffly.

"Where's the bowl? I've had my go on the bitch, let's see who goes next."

The black girl got to her feet and strutted over to him holding a cracked, glass bowl. In it were seven bits of paper, he took it from her and held it down to Barbara.

"Pick one and read it out."

She didn't have a clue where this was going but put her hand into the bowl and pulled out a bit of paper. On it was scrawled untidily the name Charlie. She read it out and a scruffy bearded man cheered in the corner and struggled to his feet and wandered over to the mattress. He flipped his long, thin greasy looking dick out of his trousers and slapped it against Barbara's face before slurring.

"Get it nice and wet slut 'cos it's going in your asshole after this."

And as he slid his cock into her mouth and began to suck it, it dawned on Barbara that this was a raffle and whoever's name got picked out obviously got their pick of what to do to her!

Barbara looked at Charlie with revulsion, she really was dealing with the dregs here. Had this really been what she wanted? It didn't matter now she knew, there was no escape from this. She was helpless in her own web. She had never taken it in her ass before, had fantasised about it, briefly mentioned it to Owen in one of their liaisons but never actually got to it and it had been a hidden taboo that occasionally made it's way to the front of her mind while masturbating but she could never have imagined doing it like this. But she realised Charlie's words held the truth, she needed to get his dick as wet as she could. She spat on it and started to suck and lick it as hard and energetically as she could much to the room's amusement. But Charlie did not give her long, after only a minute or so of being blown he pulled his dick from her gasping mouth and pushed her down onto all fours again and got in behind her.

"P-Please be gentle, I've never done this before! Never taken it. There."

"Shut the fuck up bitch! In fact why don't I shut you up, don't want to hear you wailing all night so we?"

Snarled Charlie who proceeded to roll off Barbara's right stocking and rolled it up in his hand and tightly tied it round her surprised head so that it jammed in her mouth. Then just as she was dealing with that his scabby, rough hands were on her soft ass and prising the cheeks apart. He shuffled about until he had the right angle and then jammed the tip of his dick into her tight, puckered asshole. Her head shot up, looking almost comical with the black band now around her face and hair as he pressed forward and inserted his dick deeper then pulled back only to shove in again before building a slow pace.

The room spun for Barbara. The sensation of being taken in her tight, virgin asshole was amazing. Sore yet thrilling. She felt so dirty, so nasty. She looked around the room at the dregs of society and they were laughing at her or viewing her as a predator views it's prey. She was nothing to them, just a piece of fuck meat she realised. She could feel (and hear) his balls slapping against her ass cheeks with every vigorous stroke and cringed at it. Then with a loud grunt he came deep in her ass, pulling at the stocking as he did so and eventually ripping it off her face as he emptied his nut sack in her asshole. Still gasping for breath he untangled himself from her and staggered around to stand over her. He pulled her up by her hair and presented his shit stained cock to her mouth.

"Clean me up bitch, It's your fucking mess after all."

Barbara stared at his stinking, dirty, cock and was stunned at what she was being told to do. Surely this was a step too far, a depth she was not willing to sink to. Really she had no choice. The black woman crawled over to her and grabbed Barbara's right nipple and gave it a twist. Barbara opened her mouth to complain and Charlie stuffed his dirty dick into her mouth and held it there. The pretty blonde MP's wife had no choice but to suck her filth off his dick and felt sick doing it. The black girl flashed her a vindictive smile and slunk back to her seat and a drag on a suspicious looking cigarette and a draw from a unmarked bottle as she watched the rich bitch's denouement.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers