Thrillseeking Slut Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,494 Followers

Tara took another long swig from the gin and glared at her visitor. Barbara tried to compose herself and appealed to Tara not to do this, that she could give her money or whatever she wanted if she would just let her go home now. The dark girl flatly refused.

"No chance slut. You're all dressed up now. You can do my shift, earn me some money, the punters like fresh meat, even if you are a bit older. Tell you what though, the money does sound good so if you do this, then pay me what, £5000 I'll give you the pictures and we can just forget we ever met. How's that grab you sweetcheeks?"

It sounded bad to Barbara but she knew she couldn't win this and she could not deny a slight tingle of arousal at debasing herself one step further and actually selling herself for sex on a street corner. She dropped her head and gave a weak nod of agreement. With her head down she never saw the gleam of malignancy in Tara's eyes that suggested things could perhaps still not quite be on the level.

*

Tara had a few more drinks and then locked Barbara in for an hour while she left the flat as she had someone "she had to see." This left the blonde politician's wife with much to consider. Tara had taken her mobile phone and handbag and Barbara just sat and contemplated what she was about to do. After a short while she investigated the flat but it was grubby and banal and offered little of interest to her.

It was six o'clock when Tara returned and she had sobered up somewhat and seemed set in her mind as she grabbed Barbara and led her out of the building and walked several streets to a deserted looking street that ran along the back of the housing estate and pointed out a corner for Barbara to stand at. The enormity of what she was doing hit Barbara and she balked a little and asked what Tara was going to do.

"I'll be here bitch, watching you, guarding my investment."

Barbara took some encouragement from this, that at least she was being observed, she really shouldn't have.

*

It was a horrible street, run down, graffiti on the walls that still stood, pavements dug up with weeds growing in them, rubbish scattered everywhere. It was deserted, no signs of life. Only distant rumble of traffic and cries of kids somewhere reminded Barbara that there was still life in the city as she walked unsteadily towards the corner Tara had pointed to. Her boot heels clicked noisily on the road and she felt so exposed in her sparse, slutty clothing, so much of her pale skin was on show. She mounted the kerb under a broken lamp post in the slowly gathering gloom and crossed her arms and tried not to be so fucking nervous.

It was fifteen cold and lonely minutes before a car crept along the street, coming around the corner where she hoped Tara still kept watch. It was a black 4x4 with tinted windows which only slid down as it drew level with where Barbara stood. From inside a large man peered out and spoke in a short, clipped Eastern European accent.

"You are looking for business, yes?"

Her mouth went dry, she felt like she was having an out of body experience but from somewhere she gasped in the affirmative.

"Then get in. We go round the corner and I fuck you."

*

From her vantage point Tara watched the dumb blonde climb into Alexei's vehicle. She gripped the envelope the Russian had given her containing £5,000. His words of moments before when he had left her to go and pick up Barbara resonating in her mind.

"You did well to get this girl nigger. Alexei is very pleased. I am always in need of new girls for my business no? You think this slut will enjoy her new life?"

Tara bared her white teeth in a vicious grin and shook her head.

"Oh I doubt it Alexei, I very much doubt it. I think you'll really have to convince her that it's the way forward for her."

The heavily muscled Russian grinned to and cracked the knuckles in his hands. Tara gave a little shudder having heard some of the stories about the mobster and some of his men, really she should feel sorry for the blonde rich bitch but she didn't, not with all this cash she had just come into.

"She will learn soon enough."

Was all he said as he got into the vehicle and drove off to pick up his 'newest recruit'.

*

This time when Barbara awoke she really did have no idea where she was or where she had been. She ached again and her mind felt like it had been wiped as she pushed herself up onto her elbows and took in her surroundings. She was lying on a bed in a grotty little room with it's curtains closed and the light provided by a bare bulb from overhead. There was sparse furniture in the small bedroom, a bare bedside table and a chest of drawers and a single wooden chair. She only then realised she was naked and with that realisation came a flash back to her clothing, Tara's black leathers. Tara! Then it came slowly back to her all the way up to getting into the car with the 'client'. With a strain she hauled herself up to a sitting position and the mattress creaked under her. Seconds later the door opened and a strange young woman entered.

She was a young blonde (hair clearly dyed, and poorly at that), wearing a see through, cheap white nightdress and when she spoke it was clear she was of Eastern European descent.

"Good. You are awake."

"W-Where am I? Who are you? What's going on?"

"S-Shh! Not so loud lady. You do not want Marco to come in. Marco is not so nice."

Barbara was bewildered and slowly got up to her feet, still using her hands and arms to cover her boobs and pussy. She did not like what the girl was telling her and first staggered over to the window and was distraught to find that she was clearly very high up in a multi storey flat, probably about thirty floors from the ground. That and the metal bars that jutted up out of the wall over the window were a hammer blow to her hopes. She turned to the girl as she spoke to Barbara in hushed tones.

"You work here now. My name is Katja, I will show you how."

"W-Work? What do you mean?"

"Men come. We please them. They pay Alexei and Marko and they give us some of the money. But we cannot go out to spend money so they let us buy from them but all we buy is drugs, it is only thing that keeps me going in here."

Barbara sunk back onto the bed and failed to keep breathing, the room seemed to close in on her, she started shaking, this was all too much, how could she have done this to herself. Unable to do or say anything further she flung herself over on the bed and closed her eyes, hoping this was a nightmare and when she woke it would be different.

*

That first day was the worst (though it had all sorts of competition in the shit days stakes). When she eventually opened her eyes again and was forced to deal with the reality she was facing, Katja was still there and patiently, kindly almost she showed Barbara the ropes and clued her in on how to stay out of trouble with the various men who ran this flat. That first day Barbara was already thinking of how she could get out of there but her first attempts to speak to the men were futile and before too long she had her first client.

He was a fat man who liked his girls looking young, so a double booking was arranged with Katja and Barbara in pigtails and school girl uniform. Barbara felt dirty as she dressed up but not nearly as bad as she felt when the john was shown into the room and undressed. He was grossly obese and enjoyed calling them names and demanded that they first put on a lesbian kissing show before both sucking him off. Katja was good, she talked Barbara though things and led the way, putting on quite the show as she snogged the older woman, her tongue invading Barbara's mouth before her hands were all over her groping her and feeling her up. That got the guy going and it was Katja that he wanted sucking his cock while he demanded that Barbara kneel beside her and play with herself. Barbara watched intently as the guy finally came deep in Katja's mouth.

When he left Barbara gave Katja a hug of thanks and was horrified to find that their 'owners' did offer a bareback (no condom) service from their girls which they charged extra for. Something Barbara found out about with the second client of the day which Barbara had to take on her own, he wanted anal and with another client due in fifteen minutes that wanted Katja, Barbara had no choice but to take the booking

By the end of the day she had done six different clients, two of whom had paid for lesbian sessions between Barbara and Katja. It was after 1am when the last left and Barbara sat on her bed in the cheap, nasty bra, panties and stockings she had worked in all night, found in the chest of drawers. Katja entered followed by a large man that Barbara recognised as the guy who had picked her up off the street. Tired and desperate Barbara tried one more time to talk her way out of this.

"Please, I have money. I could pay you a great deal for my freedom."

The bear of a man glowered at her as he answered.

"You have money! Then show it to me whore. Show me your money!"

Barbara tried to continue but stopped as her grabbed her chin and prevented her mouth from opening.

"You have no money whore. You have nothing. You belong to me now. And you will work for me. Make me much money. Understand?"

There was no arguing with him so Barbara just nodded as he released her.

"But of course you do have some money now. Girls here is your payment for today's work."

Tossed onto the chest of drawers in Barbara's room were two ten pound notes and two small packs of white powder. He left laughing and Barbara looked at Katja. And in the young woman's glazed eyes Barbara Vaughn, MP's wife and brought up in boarding schools and always well off saw her future clear and simple. She was now a crack whore. A cheap, tacky, trashy common crack whore and it was a life she had wanted to taste and now here she was. She herself had made her bed and now she was going to have to lie in it!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,494 Followers