ThRobbie Ch. 06B

Story Info
Mom refuses to be left out.
15.8k words
4.68
62.5k
40

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is an immediate continuation of Part A. If you're a fan of foreplay, I recommend you toy with that first. If you're simply looking for the goods to get off right this minute? Dinner is served.]

*

Mom was not happy. Or, she was way too horny out in the hallway. Whatever the reason, she did the right thing. In retrospect, would have been bad for me to learn that the way it's always done is how Jackie does it. My mom had already spent the last several days, and quite an investment the night before, explaining to me the difference between disrespect and carnality. Jackie could have fucked all that up in a short 30 minutes. And folks, there IS a difference (not that I'm here to teach any lessons. Certainly in no position to do that!).

So she stepped right into the picture, to show me, that a woman like Jackie - is the only one to be disrespected. And only cuz that's how she likes it. Dirty words and disrespect are two different things, apparently. I guess Mom needed to make that clear by walking in and taking control, team up on brazen-bitch-breathing Jackie. Qualify the difference, and what to do with it when you encounter it. Though... I hadn't exactly got it wrong at that point either. Anyway, the point is...

Now my mom is involved!! Directly!! Okay? I TOLD you I'd upgrade over the interruption downstairs on the couch. MAJOR upgrade, people. MAJOR upgrade!

So I was having a bit of trouble getting the cock in there again while Jackie threw her ass about, apparently quite excited to have her face stuffed into my mom's grieving pussy. But Mom was in on the scene in a big way now and fixed that also. Reaching over to slap Jackie's ass with a snap.

"Stop! Stop moving," she commanded. Met with assured compliance.

And then she helped me glide it in there and winked at me once she was finished. I was a little surprised she'd be willing to handle my cock like that with Jackie underneath us. I mean, maybe it's not incestuous to be naked with your son in a room with some sex-starved tramp down between the 2 of you, I'm not sure. But I'm pretty sure personally fishing your son's cock INto said tramp would qualify as incestuous. No? And I had no reason to believe that Jackie knew anything we'd done, despite the encouragement she'd hinted at several times earlier.

It sounded like Jackie wanted to say something about all that but my mom weren't havin' it. All we heard was, "mwewerhhhppph, fwwwpphhhhn frrrrrfwwwl!!"

I sunk myself cleanly into Jackie's pussy after Mom had helped the first couple inches in. She kept a hand on each globe of Jackie's spread ass for a moment (that looked really sinful), until I had more than half me in there. And then sat back with her hands tangled up in Jackie's blonde hair, muffling her nasty ass demeanor into the wet lips of my mom's more appreciable pussy.

"No one's allowed to talk to you that way, Robbie... Girls like that learn a lesson... Push all of you inside her, son."

Jackie's ass was up real high and it was not much difficult to do that. I sank in full, and held it there for a few seconds, before sliding back out short of empty. Jackie gasped at the full invasion but Mom just gripped her head down tight between her thighs until I receded. Part of that was to keep Jackie quiet, I guessed - but part of it was obviously Mom needing something urgent and frenzied up her cunt while watching her son disappear in a pussy not hers.

She let out an audible sigh as I retracted... "That's so nice, baby. She's such a lucky lady right now... Please continue to fuck her like that... Take it slow if you want to... learn how you... Ohhhhh! Honey!..." I'd sunk in full once more, and then retracted. "Learn how you like it first... You are the man. Her pussy will respect it..."

And she had to be right about that cuz Jackie was moaning and braying beneath us in something well above simple satisfaction. I continued to sink in full... and retract, slowly increasing my pace. Every single entry felt different than the one before it. And her cunt felt... ALIVE all around me.

Mom continued to coach me, "Women like to know you like them, and care enough about what they want but..."

I had a thought, "Men like to be asked."

She reacted strongly to that, "Oh YES, Robbie! God yes... Women ask. And Men tell. Even I hadn't thought of it quite like that. You're not a boy anymore, honey... How does it feel?"

I thought about that. Watching myself sink in slowly, a couple more times. "I can't even describe it... Better than I could have ever comprehended."

Both Jackie and my mother moaned at that.

"We like to hear that stuff too, Robbie. I would love to hear something like that..." I looked up from my invasive cock to identify my mother. She looked up from there as well and winked at me again. "But you can't do that with Jackie. Jackie is a bitch fuck. Gotta fuck her like a bitch..." And that had to be true, cuz every time my mom said the word 'bitch' I heard a squeal and some extra effort from the rump before me. "If you compliment her a lot, she'll just take what she wants and lose interest pretty quickly. She doesn't respect it... Fuck her harder if you want to, honey..." And she began to bump her crotch more sharply into Jackie's face. Somehow deciding for me that I wanted to do exactly that. She continued, "What she DOES respect, is some very demanding sex and a man who's a lot less interested in her than he is in himself. I know that makes no sense but there's a lot of women like that out there... Harder, honey... fuck her harder..." This was good advice as I could feel Jackie's desperation increase with every new thrust... "And the good thing is, they're easy to identify - they act like pompous bitches. So fuck her like you just don't care, and you'll actually be giving her exactly what she wants. Okay, honey?"

By then I was going at her pretty good. Maybe I'm still just a schoolboy to need my mom's equality in the mix but every word she said got studied and recorded for future use in an instant. A value lesson for certain.

"Now... remember what I said last night about dirty words, Robbie?"

"Yeah?" I huffed out.

"I heard you use them well before I came in... do more of that. Especially with a cunt like this in your grasp."

I took a moment, and maybe surprised my mother... "Let her breathe for a second. I want her to ask me if I like this pussy."

Mom's eyebrows raised, "Wow... that might turn her on but... she might not ask that. Are you sure you wanna...?"

"I'll take this cock away if she doesn't."

And at that my mom released her girlfriend's pussy-drenched face just long enough for her to croak out, "Dewww you LIKE iwt... ThRrrrrrobie?" And then back to slurping.

I countered, "Do you?"

She muscled her face off my mom's thighs to quickly bark, "YES!!"

"I guess I like it okay also..." I responded, "Eat my mother's pussy." And I may have said it nonchalant but I absolutely did increase my urgency, immediately. I wasn't sure what turned me on more, actually -- the fact my mom was forcing some bitch to suck up her juicy pussy, or the fact I myself was fucking some!

"Oh, that's my BOY! You tell her, Robbie. Tell that bitch."

Mom was looking down at Jackie's face (up 'till then it was focused on my disappearing cock, entirely) and her lips went back into that form I'd seen where she starts crushing on her sexual desires.

"You like that cock, Jackie? You like fat cock, eh?" I added.

"Tell her, honey... tell her!" Mom was getting pumped up now.

And then I fully entered my own. I did fall into this self-consumed cunt-basher, feeling how fucktastic my cock felt carving in and out of this bitch in heat. And that's a dannnnnnngerous feeling, boys and girls. Very, very dangerous... because it feels fanTASTIC! There's no stopping a cock when it takes control like that.

"Eat that cock. Eat that pussy. You lucky fucking bitch to have the both of us..."

Her ass was perfect for the passion I'd found myself in, the perfect impact every time -- just enough flesh to bounce me back out of there, no matter how hard I impaled her, but not so much to slow me down. The intensity of that feeling, bashing all my teenaged angst into the supplicant yet highly responsive flesh of a grown woman... my veins were alive with fortitude.

"Fuck her, honey, fuck her!... Fuck her, honey... fuck her, baby... fuck her harder, FUCK Her!!"

Mom had a hand down between her legs now, like Jackie was just a toy face -- not enough to ensure her energetic satisfaction. And Jackie advantaged that thought as well, her hand came up beneath me, wiggling her clit off, spastically. It didn't take long... she came once more, muffling it out into my mother's own pleasure... and sending her over the edge.

"Oh, BABY - we're CUMming for yewwwwwwww!!!"

Oh shit, that oughta be enough for my ego to not resist -- but to make my interest at endurance worse, Jackie went unselfish on me... her hand left the bulb of her pussy and cradled under my tortured balls, tickling at me to burst my approval inside her. But I didn't want that yet.

"Oh my god... I don't want to yet... I don't want to..." I pleaded for anyone or anything to listen. Mom, of course, heard me clearly.

"It's okay, baby -- pull out! Pull out of her and resist the urge."

But I couldn't find a way to do that. So Mom slid back and pulled Jackie away from me by her hair, her thighs falling over her knees. She squealed in fury, I guessed nothing to do with the pain of the hair pulling and lots more to do with disqualifying her desire for me to erupt in her right then. Once the majority of me had pulled itself out of her and only the threatening bulbous head of my cock remained - half trapped within her cuntlips - I fell back on the bed and free of her demanding dick-sucker.

Somehow I knew that breathing would help. And Mom concurred.

"That's good, baby - breathe. Don't cum yet. That's a good man. Do not cum until you absolutely have to. Very important. Even if we beg for it earlier... don't do it 'till you can't hold off any longer. And that's often longer than you think it is. You're a good man to stop yourself."

But then Jackie-the-cum-craven-bitch spoke up, her face now free of oral-insistent pussy, "Damn you!! I WANTED it!"

"Yeah, that's why he didn't give it to you. He doesn't care what you want. I'm teaching him about your type."

Jackie continued, "Fuck off! How long were you watching us, you dirty pervert?"

But Mom wasn't interested in what she wanted either. "Shut up, cunt. Flip over."

And once again, mid-argument - Jackie did just that. She continued the argument but did just what my mother demanded, flipped right over and laid down on her back, with her knees up over her feet and her pussy spread open. Even had her hands down there parting her lips for me. WTF?! "I felt you put him in me, you touched his cock!!" she yelped.

"That's none of your concern," my mom assured her. And sat back down upon her bitch face, silencing her.

I looked at her, blown away by her command. Is this the same woman who's will had been broken, over and over this past week? Well... not entirely I suppose. She really was quite impressive (in allowing her passion to explode at points and discipline herself the rest).

She smiled at me. Knew precisely what I was thinking. "It helps to switch positions when you feel like cumming, honey. It's kinda like a reset button... DON'T do that to a woman when she's about to cum - but do it for yourself whenever you want. And don't bother asking us most of the time, just do it. Whether she's a bitch like Jackie or a horny for huge supportive type like me, you don't need permission to throw us in a new position. Ever."

I understood, but - didn't have the tools to throw anything anywhere for a week or so more.

"She's open for you, baby... slide your cock back in her some more now. Are you okay to do that?"

And I was.

Once again I entered Jackie slowly... but something else was happening also. My mother and I were face to face - her pussy muffling the vehicle below us, my cock entering that sweet, hot, wet, brilliant pink, from the other side - strangest sensation, sharing that between us - and we leaned in closer. It took forever, but eventually, I realized I was sharing a very wet kiss with my mother.

Should I explain that again?

I sort of feel the need to, and I'm doing my damndest to tell this story effectively but... I don't think I can really quite say the right things to express how that felt. Can I ask you to do that, for me? Can you imagine you and your mother, in a room with a woman -- below you, absolutely secure with anything you'd like to perverse upon her (but couldn't POSSibly expect THIS kind of perversion) - your mother has her pussy on this woman's face, the same woman you're feeding your cock into, for the very first time... and then the two of you kiss? Mother and Son?

Okay? You do it for me. I can't explain it.

The thing in the bathroom that morning was good. I felt really close to her then when it ended. But this? A whole new level. You can say whatever you want about incest and what not but - you'll never experience a kiss like I did that day. Never. You'll never ever know it.

My cock, and this can't be true but it felt like it - expanded larger than it had ever been before, while inside of Jackie. The size as well as the THROB had never been greater, in all my years of existence. I hadn't considered the movement of my mom tipping her off down below, but maybe it did - Jackie knew that mother and son had moved closer above her, that something was happening between them. And who knows what that had done to my mother's pussy in her mouth but... it had to be overwhelming from both ends. The result?

Jackie shot me out of her. Like a cannon she shot me out of her. Which didn't seem physically possible, the cork I had shoved in there. But she did. Exploded me from within her.

And then she sprayed down my room with the most insane thing I'd ever seen. She quirt. Everywhere.

She wailed and cried and squealed and... whatever. Howled like an animal I guess.

Mom reacted. She'd seen this before, though not very often. "ROBBIE! We made her squirt!!!"

And then Jackie got her 'center of attention' desire. Mom dove in there like the world depended upon her ability to intercept the flow of the explosion obliterating out of Jackie. It went ricocheting off her chin and mouth in all directions but Mom went in there to face dance with it. I'd seen her do this for me, in a way - but it was maybe a little more supportive than even on me. She sucked up pussy spray as if her not doing so would mean the pussy might just wilt and die away. And even though my mother's lips appeared to be the most difficult thing that Jackie could stand in that moment, they held on to each other - she struggled through it to make sure Mom did not let go.

And then I knew their connection.

Jackie went arcing all over the bed and her 'bitch' demeanor completely evaporated. All of a sudden it was please, and thank you, and... just owned! (Which, by the way, isn't the normal reaction to a pussy squirt. They often go heightened ballistic. But Jackie was sort of reverse).

I watched in awe as my mother engaged that stream of madness. Jackie forked around a bit as it subsided, and then my mom dove into her face. Leapt across her body, planting her, and tongue kissed her sloppy and fevered. Her pussy began bashing down upon Jackie's fucked cunt below her, trying to fuck her. Like I had.

None of this needed me to touch it. I was just a sudden observer.

But soon my mother remembered me. "Put it back IN her, Robbie! Back inside, baby... back inside."

Jackie had nothing to say, but I did. "What the hell just happened?"

"She came, sweety, VERY hard. You just opened her box. It doesn't happen very often. But it just did. Robbie... please fuck her some more. It's different now. She neeeeeeds it now."

Okay so, that sounds good but... I've got 2 pussies directly before me, one right above the other. These are both the prettiest pussies ever but... I want to fuck my mother by then. I REALLY want to fuck her. I want to fuck her so bad I'd throw away everything. I might even allow her to hate me forever if I could just slip it in there one time... If Jackie's a bitch, then what does my MOTHER feel like inside there?! GAWD!!

But Jackie's pussy, really needed it bad. It was squeezing and dripping and, god just visually BEGGING for it, panting - so my empathy won out and I fucked her some more instead of my mother.

She was SLOSHED! Drenched in there! I could move around now like not a problem. The viscosity of her internal wetness had thickened a little. But most odd, the circumference around me was wider than the width of my cock! She was like a balloon in there now, not a tube.

I wasn't sure about things... "Mom?" I asked.

She was immediate. "Yes, honey? I'm sorry. It's Jackie, she's... are you okay?"

She turned around to look at me and I had no answer. But she did. She spun around in a 69 on Jackie and plopped her pussy back on the face of this chick who'd just blown my brain apart with that blasting thing she'd just done - and then talked to me, her mouth mere inches from the pussy and shaft within it.

"Honey, just fuck her. Okay? Don't worry about it. You did something very outstanding. Robbie, I'm so fucking horny. Can you please fuck her, please? Baby, just move it around some. I need you to do that, okay? Robbie, don't ask questions. Fuck that pussy. Robbie, please don't ask - just use it... fuck it... I'll suck it if you want me to."

And THAT'S what I needed to hear.

I looked at her dazed. Hardly heard myself say it while I slowly forked myself in and out of Jackie's wide-open cunt. "That's what I want."

"Wanna watch mommy do that, baby? Watch me suck some pussy. You like that?" She began tagging her tongue all around Jackie's exposed lips - with my cock in there! "Blllnnnnthhhhdddnn... blnnnnthdddnnntha..." She mashed her face in Jackie's wetness and then looked up at me, "Yeah?"

"No," I said. "Suck it.... This."

She gave me that pained expression I'd seen in the crack of the doorway earlier. But I insisted she never show me that pain ever again. I pulled myself out of my very first pussy and fed it to my mother's mouth instead.

Jackie was quick with a problem, "You're sucking his COCK! Oh my GAWD!"

My mom had quickly become engaged with me, slurping and sucking the moment I entered her lips with it. She squirmed her hips around in an attempt to smother Jackie's face, and mouth -- keep her from arguing against the flesh I'd pushed in her mouth. But Jackie was well beyond control by now, her shock and excitement had to go vocal.

"Serrah... you're sucking off your son!! Yowrrrph..." Mom continued to squirm and intermittently squash Jackie's face at every opportunity - but refused to let me free of her lips. "Oh my GAWD! Thawtssssphh... SO fucking nasty!! I'm... I'm SO turned on by that, GOD!!"

Well THAT's a relief!! Thank god for THAT!

Finally Mom dropped me from her mouth. "Jackie, don't tell on me... please." And right back to sucking me, guilty as sin, face-sucking son-slut.

Jackie continued, "All that cock you've refused since I've known you but you'll allow HIM in there? Ohmygod that's so DIRTY!! And HOT as HELL!! What's going ON?!"

"Jackie don't... (suck, suck, suck) don't tell on me... (suck, suck, suck)... please... don't (suck, slurp, moan) tell on me, please... please don't..." At some point during that Jackie'd gone back to tongue tagging my mom's guilty pussy, with a purpose - and the results were in... "Ohhhhhh gawwwwd-YES!!"

Mom sat upright and clenched her hands back in Jackie's hair, pinning her down to the bed via self-made ponytails - and creamed in her face with a passion, while screaming, "Don't you dare tell on me, PLEEEEEASE!!"