Throes of Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was not completely inconsiderate, it was..." Fantastic, incredible, extraordinary. "Good." I laughed again and a small, relieved smile crept from her lips.

"I had hoped he would choose you."

"Why?" I asked curious.

"All the women that come here are the same," she said with a hint of disdain. "Rude, inconsiderate, selfish, they all believe they hold importance and strive to please the sheik. You on the other hand, you're good for this place. I can feel it."

Strong words for one so young, I thought, "How long have you been here for?"

"Sixteen years," She said with a sad, quiet voice. What had this girl been through? I wondered, she looked much younger than that, fourteen at the oldest. "Come, there is more I must tell you."

She had switched attitudes so quickly. One moment she was reserved, the next curious, the next pained. Maybe one day when I had the opportunity to escape I would take her with me. It was wrong that such a sweet girl could drag such a shadow behind her.

We spent the majority of the day walking through the rooms of the palace, at least that's what I assumed it was having never seen the outside. She told me little bits and pieces of instructions I tried to retain. How to tidy up, how to do this and that.

"A lot of rats enter here from the outside," she said robotically. "We try to keep traps as ready as possible, we don't want the diseases they bring." She demonstrated how to set the traps before moving out of the room.

"It is soon time for the evening meal," she said before taking me through the halls and into the bathing chamber I had been in the previous night.

"Someone else must help you get ready," she said with a soft, hollow voice. "I will see to you tomorrow morning."

"Kina?" I asked a little worriedly. "Until morning Sabine." She turned away before I could say anything and left with haste. I felt a presence behind me.

"I will prepare you." said an older woman with graying hairs. She had a stoic expression on her face. She led me to the tub filled with other women and their caretakers and I undressed, feeling more self conscious than the night before. The woman was very thorough with her cleaning, ignoring my winces and sharp intakes of breath. My shoulders and arms hurt from my bondings of yesterday and my hips hurt from the sheik's grip. Faint bruises over my body reminded me of every detail from the night before.

She followed the same routine as Kina had before, rubbing my body with different lotions and oils before placing a shimmery powder to highlight my body. She wrapped fabrics artfully across my body and I knew that these coverings would only highlight the femininity of my body.

"Remember your place," the woman said sternly. I bit back an angry response before I followed the other similarly adorned girls back to the kitchen. We walked in a straight line through the dining hall and I tried to sashay my hips like the other girls were doing before giving up and walking as stately as possible. I held my chin high and ignored the men in the room.

Fuck them, I didn't want to serve them food. They could damned walk into the kitchen and get the food themselves. I tempered my anger and grabbed a pitcher filled with wine. Although I couldn't remember my life from before, I knew my ire would only continue to rise tonight.

*******

Don't make eye contact, I heard Kina's voice inside my head as I slipped out of the swinging double doors once more to refill empty goblets. Walk fast, but don't spill the wine. I slowed my movements a little, heading towards the first empty cup I saw. Don't let any wine spill, the men get angry at such a waste. I poured the red liquid carefully into the silvery cup, stopping before it got too full. I continued the process, unaware that the table I was at was long and rectangular.

"Tell me, Sabine," said a playful voice next to me. I glanced up in surprise and found the amused golden eyes of the sheik. I jerked my head down quickly, realizing my mistake. "Did you learn anything from last night?"

My eyes narrowed with anger and I imagined dumping the wine over his thick black hair.

"Yes, my sheik." I said with a hint of sarcasm. Call them "my lord", Kina had said, or "my sheik". Fuck that. I tried walking away with the short answer before I felt him grab my arm holding the pitcher. Wine sloshed dangerously close to the rim.

"I don't think you have," he said, his thick fingers that had been plunging deep inside of me last night tilting my head up. I shifted my weight onto my hip and tried to look to the side, seeking escape from his grip.

"Sabine," his voice sounded predatory. I looked into his eyes and saw the arrogance within them. "You are to leave with me tonight. Do not avoid me."

"Yes, my sheik." I said automatically, his grip tightened for a split second before he released his hold.

I paid more attention to where I was serving from that point on, I walked around the room avoiding the long rectangular table. I was fortunate enough that the other girls seemed to be eager to refill the goblets there or bring them plates of food, it was mind blowing that I even had the chance to fill the sheik's goblet in the first place. A small smile came across my lips as I found the girls' devotion humorous.

"Something funny?" came a snark whisper on my way back to the kitchen. I turned back and saw the long dark hair of the woman who had approached me this morning. I nearly stumbled and felt a drop of liquid hit my foot. A throb of fear seized my chest and I looked down to see the red liquid glinting off my foot. Shit, close call. I rushed behind the swinging doors and wiped it off before anyone could notice.

Now that I was done having my panic attack, my fists clenched in rage. The nerve of that woman I thought angrily. All for that stupid sheik. She must not have liked his attention towards me earlier in the meal.

She could have him for all I care, I thought angrily. Before I could grab anything else, a plate of delicacies was thrust into my hands.

"To the sheik," said the chef gruffly before turning back to his station. I stared down at the plate, looking for a way out.

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath to myself. "Grow a pair."

I proudly walked out of the doors and went directly to the sheik's table. I kneeled beside his chair and raised my hand with the plate in offering. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, I chanted in my head.

"My sheik," I said sweetly. Glancing up at him beneath my thick black eyelashes. The gold in his eyes seemed to dance like fire.

"Stand." I obeyed, raising myself beside him.

"Feed me." My eyebrow shot up and I stifled a look of disgust at him. I picked up a white truffle, feeling my own mouth water before bringing it to his lips; white chocolate was my all-time favorite came a realization from the back of my head.

His mouth accepted the delicacy from my hand and he smiled at the hungry look I had on my face. I hope you choke, I thought bitterly. He closed his golden eyes and chewed slowly, savoring the taste.

"More." He demanded. He sounded like a child, a very spoiled child. I placed another piece of chocolate against his lips. Nobody else was being fed truffles, I realized. In fact, a lot of people were watching the two of us. Was this uncommon? I wondered as I saw the confusion on another woman's face.

"Sabine," I looked down at the sheik and his eyes were steely, I realized I had been taking my time with my observations. "Are you dense?" At that moment, I felt like my head would explode and all the angry words and insults I had bottled up would rain down on him.

"Of course not, my sheik," I said with all the sweetness I could muster, rather forcefully pressing another truffle to his mouth. My blue eyes widened in surprise as he batted my hand away and stood up directly in front of me.

He was a tall man, easily a head taller than me. His broad shoulders towered over me and he plucked the plate of truffle out of my hands before pulling me behind him. I felt the eyes follow us outside of the dining hall.

His strides were long and fast, I had to jog to keep up with him through the halls. I could feel the desire in my belly start to mount, but I didn't want to be used again. I started struggling with him once more, pulling at the hand that was clenching my wrist, trying to slow him down.

The sheik suddenly turned and pressed me against the wall, his hands settling on either side of my head. His mouth was frighteningly close to mine and I saw the raw hunger in his molten eyes. I turned away and felt his breath against my neck.

"Your little defiances," started the sheik. "I have chosen to ignore because you are new." He trailed his lips across my neck, pausing at the junction where my neck and shoulder met. I shivered as his lips rested there, heat pooled between my thighs in anticipation.

"If you continue to fail to learn, I have my own means for teaching you." His voice held threat, and a promise. I knew he would stick to his word.

He pulled back slightly, his hands taking apart the delicate fabrics and leaving them strewn in a puddle on the floor. I was pressed against the wall, vulnerable beneath his advances.

His large hand cupped my pert breast and I felt a delicious ache as his lips tugged the stiff nipple. I cried out in pleasure as his other hand moved down to cup my mound, his fingers finding my clit. I saw sparks behind my eyelids and fought for sanity.

"Not again." I pleaded to closed ears. I did not want to be used again, but my traitorous body said otherwise as I tangled my fingers in his hair and arched my back. I heard a soft chuckle come from him at my mixed reactions, it was pleasurable to hear. I wanted to hear it again.

Is this how the other women felt? I frowned slightly in disbelief. I would NOT be like them. He suddenly thrust a thick finger into my wet folds and I cried out, my thoughts blurring together.

"You frown, why?" He asked, curling his finger inwards. The pressure he put there almost made me feel as though I had to pee. And then he started rubbing my clit again, I let out little pants as a rolling wave of pleasure built up inside me. My head fogged up and I closed my eyes, letting the deep orgasm I knew I would experience grow.

"More." I cried out, unaware he had asked me any question. The stroking on my clit suddenly stopped and my eyes fluttered open after a moment.

"My Prince?" I implored with a ragged voice. His eyes burned into mine, I was suddenly more self conscious pressed up against a wall, butt-naked with a man's fingers in my most intimate parts where anybody could walk by. I squirmed against his fingers and a sigh fell from his lips.

"Why did you frown?" I tried to remember what I had been frowning at, but it was all a haze at this point.

"I-I cannot remember." I answered truthfully. I felt his hand withdraw and I watched him with burning desire in my eyes. If he left me here unsated, I would kill him. We watched each other for a still moment, I was still panting from the desire I felt, trying my best not to rub my thighs together.

My eyes traveled down to the breeches he wore and I could see the obvious bulge straining against them. I bit my lip, becoming more daring I moved one of my hands across my nipples, feeling them tighten beneath my fingers. I began playing with them as I watched his eyes churn once more. I remembered his words from the night before. This was his body, he had said. He was wrong.

My other hand traveled down my belly to the apex of my thighs. I started rubbing my clit, moist from my own juices. My hips rose to meet my hand, the deep orgasm I had felt before coming forth once again. I dared a glance into his eyes, and his raw, hungry expression took me by surprise.

I closed my eyes and started pressing against my clit faster, alternating strokes, my body twitching from the pleasure I knew I was about to experience. I ached to feel him inside of me again, filling me like I had never been filled before. I began pinching my nipples and a soft moan escaped my lips.

Suddenly, my wrists were pulled away from my body and placed above my head. I groaned in frustration, my hips thrusting upwards, seeking the release I was literally seconds away from.

I looked into the sheik's golden eyes as I felt his hands stroke my thighs until his hands came to my shapely butt. He pulled me up from the floor and pressed my back into the wall, settling himself between my thighs. I suddenly realized he was naked and had been undressing while I was bent on orgasming.

"Yesss.." I hissed out, as his thick cock pressed deep into me in one hard thrust. I cried out when he pulled back and slammed all the way into my tight depths. He began hammering away inside me, the rhythm unmatched as I simply held onto him, my arms crossing behind his neck, feeling my orgasm coming faster than before.

I was moving against him, my immense pleasure so close as he continued to empty and fill me completely in a frenzied pace. I cried out once more, my mouth opened in a wordless scream as the pleasure seized my body in a thunderous orgasm.

I shook in his arms, my tight cunt clenching him, rippling across his thick member. I could vaguely feel his thrusts slow and deepen before his cock swelled inside of me with a primal shout from his throat, sending thick ropes of cum deep within me.

I came down from my orgasm after what felt like an eternity, his sweating forehead pressed against mine, our breathing both uneven and jagged. I could feel his softening member inside me, our bodies still pressed intimately together.

He gently lowered me to the ground, gratefully holding me up because I felt like my knees would collapse beneath me. I closed my eyes, trying to recuperate before I moved away from him to grab my wrappings. I felt our mixed cum running down my inner thigh and I bit my trembling lip, unsure what it was in my place to do next.

"You have pleasured me well," said the sheik. "Come." He commanded, stalking away.

12