Through a Glass, Silently

Story Info
A college freshman enjoys spying on his next door neighbor.
2k words
3.88
24.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Vogel walked into the house and ran up the stairs to his room. He dropped his knapsack onto the floor, flung his jacket onto the bed and ran to the window. He separated the blinds slowly and only a crack, enough to see out onto the driveway next door. He waited for what was coming, the same thing he had waited to see each day for the past month. He didn't have long to wait. A small red Jeep turned from the street and came to a stop beside the house next door. The driver's side door opened and out stepped who he had been waiting to see.

Two months earlier, the family who had lived there since before he had been born had moved out. A couple, the Siglers, a bit older than his parents, had moved in. Daniel had been ambivalent about it. The former neighbor's kids had been slightly older than Daniel and had never been close friends of his other than the occasional pickup basketball game. He and his parents had done the neighborly thing and gone out to greet the new couple. He had learned that they had a daughter who was away at school but no other kids. He put it in the back of his mind figuring that he might be able to pick up some pocket money by shoveling a sidewalk of snow or mowing a lawn for them. Otherwise, their moving into the neighborhood held little interest for the college freshman.

Everything had changed after their daughter, Tracy, had graduated from college and moved back in with her parents. The first time Daniel had seen Tracy, he had been immediately struck by how attractive she was. Her shoulder length dark hair framed a pale complexion, a look that Daniel thought of as slightly "goth" and something he very much liked. They had exchanged a few words here or there but never had much contact beyond the occasional wave hello. But his detached air had been a facade from the beginning and Daniel's interactions with her had been really been a one-sided affair. Tracy on the outside and Daniel peering at her through the blinds.

Daniel stared out the window. Tracy was coming home from her work as a nurse for a local clinic and was wearing the light blue scrubs that he liked seeing on her. For some reason seeing her fully clothed the way she was a bigger turn on than imagining her naked; although he did plenty of that as well. The bottoms of the scrubs were loose in the legs but got a lot tighter around the hips. Tracy had shapely hips that he very much liked and they caused the material of her pants to spread across an ass that Daniel couldn't get enough of seeing. Skinny ones did nothing for him but Tracy's was what he considered perfect. As he stared out the window, his hand went down to the front of his jeans and he started rubbing, hoping she would stay outside long enough for him to at least get himself hard.

This day he was lucky. As she was heading up the steps to the house, she paused to check her phone and answered a call which delayed her entry inside. Daniel took the opportunity to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. It was already hard and he closed his hand around it and started jerking off. His thoughts went to her ass and he imagined all the things he'd do with it. Daniel fantasized about slowly pulling the scrubs down, followed by the panties and pushing his nose between her cheeks, taking a deep breath of her scent. He would slowly tease her asshole with his tongue, tasting her beautiful ass as he got her wet with his spit. He would get his tongue as deep as he could inside her, lubing her with his mouth, enough to be able to slip a finger inside her bottom. The warmth surrounding his finger and then two fingers. It wasn't all he wanted to put inside her ass because after his fingers he would bend her over and...

He came. In big spurts that splashed on the wall below the window. He grunted as his cock jerked in his hand and he felt that muscle between his balls and asshole tighten. Daniel lifted his hand to his mouth and sucked off the semen that covered it just as Tracy ended her phone call. She paused for a moment and turned her head to face his window. Daniel let go to the blinds immediately and hoped she hadn't seen anything. She looked around to the street, shrugged and went inside. He quickly grabbed some tissues to wipe himself off before zipping up and to clean off the mess he had left on the wall -- certainly not the first time that had happened. He got himself together in time to see his mother's car pull into their driveway.

Daniel picked up his knapsack and pulled out his laptop. He got on the bed and started on his homework, his body satisfied for the moment but his mind still looking at Tracy.

***

That evening after dinner, Daniel sat in his room, at his computer and chatted with friends. His phone buzzed with a text message and he picked it up to see which on of his friends it was. The number was one he didn't recognize. He was about to ignore it as spam but clicked on it anyway.

The message was only four words, "Have fun watching me?"

Daniel felt a cold sweat and his hands shook as he slowly typed back, "Who is this?"

He waited what seemed like an inordinately long time until the answer came back, "Tracy."

Daniel felt a panic growing and didn't know what to do. He had thoughts of his parents being told about what he'd been up to and could only imagine what their reaction would be. What would the neighborhood think because there was no way this would stay quiet. He would be the creepy kid that people looked at funny and kept away from.

He looked down at the phone and quickly typed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it and I promise not to do it again."

"How long have you been watching?"

"About a month", he typed. "How long have you known?"

"A couple of days. I saw you out of the corner of my eye."

"Sorry", he wrote.

Her reply came thirty seconds later, "Midnight. My window faces the backyard. Be there."

He looked at the words on the screen over and over again trying to make some sense of what she was saying. He pushed down any of his usual porn-like thoughts and wondered if she wanted to talk in private. Maybe he could apologize in person and that would do the trick. He hoped she wouldn't blackmail him, it's not like he had a lot of money. Daniel looked at the phone again and lay back on his bed thinking. He was too bothered by what had just happened to even imagine being aroused at the thought of Tracy.

Hours later, his parents in bed with their door closed, Daniel sneaked down the stairs as quietly as he could. He made his way through the kitchen and the door leading to the backyard. He made sure it wasn't locked and closed it behind him. He listened but heard nothing going on in the neighborhood at that late hour. He walked across the grass and climbed over the short chain-link fence and into the neighbor's yard. The lights were out in the house except for one window, exactly where she had told him her room was located. Daniel took a deep, nervous breath and crept up to the window.

He peered inside and saw Tracy sitting on the edge of her bed dressed in her scrubs looking like she was waiting. She looked up and Daniel stopped himself from ducking out of the way. Their eyes met for only a moment but he knew she saw him standing at the window. He watched as she stood up and then turned around to lay on the bed face down. She lowered her scrubs without hesitation and Daniel got a glimpse of her white panties. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and lowered them as well, exposing her bottom to the air and Daniel's view.

Daniel's heart skipped as he realized she was giving him a private show. He couldn't understand why. Wasn't she upset with him? Maybe she liked being watched. Maybe she liked him and hadn't said anything. He didn't care at that moment, he just wanted to watch her. He was seeing what he had fantasized about seeing for a month and wasn't going to miss a moment of viewing. His hand started rubbing his crotch through his jeans and he focused on what was happening.

Tracy opened the nightstand drawer and took out a small bottle and squeezed a liquid onto her fingers. She reached back and rubbed it between her cheeks. Daniel could easily see that she was sliding a finger into her ass, working whatever it was into herself. He was so excited that he didn't care who saw at that moment. He took his cock out and started masturbating, his eyes never leaving her for a moment. Tracy stopped fingering herself and reached into the dresser and pulled out a small object. Daniel couldn't tell what it was. She fiddled with it and then reached back to her ass again. When she pulled her hand away, he could see what it was. A rectal thermometer was sitting up from between her cheeks. She was taking her own temperature in a way that Daniel dreamed about all the time. There were times that he wished he could have had the nerve to do that with a girlfriend or two or have them do it to him. But it never happened and he had held onto the fantasy for many years. Now he was watching it come true before his eyes. The thought of it and the sight of the thermometer buried in her asshole was too much for him and he came, spurting his cum on the ground outside her window.

She lay there for several minutes, the thermometer in her ass, while Daniel kept watching. He was finished and had put his cock back in his pants but the scene was too exciting for him to look away for a second. Tracy reached back and pulled out the thermometer, looking at the reading before setting it down on her dresser. She got up from the bed and pulled a tissue from the box next to her. She walked over to the window and turned her ass towards him. He felt his cock getting hard again. Daniel tried to open the window but it was locked. He wanted to touch her ass so badly but knew he had to be satisfied with the view. Tracy bent over and spread her legs which pulled her cheeks apart, enough for Daniel to see between them. She reached back with the tissue and wiped her asshole in front of him, taking her time as she did it. Daniel could not believe what he was seeing.

She finished and folded the tissue. She turned around and unlocked the window, opening it enough to push the tissue under it towards Daniel. He took it and immediately lifted it to his nose to smell. She looked down at him and smiled seeing the look on his face.

The curtain closed and the light went out. Daniel stood there for a moment but came to his senses quickly and climbed the fence back to his yard. He went inside and up to his room, closing the door behind him. He took off his pants and got in bed, his hand on his cock, the tissue at his face. It didn't take long and he used her tissue to catch his semen.

Had it been a dream, he thought, the wet tissue in his hand. Daniel's cellphone vibrated and he grabbed it quickly. It was a message from Tracy.

"Hope you liked the show. See you again tomorrow night?"

Daniel's mouth hung open and then curled into a smile. He lay back on his bed for the night with many thoughts in his head.