Through My Oldest Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing begins Wednesday
5.2k words
4.55
120.8k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

My mind burst forth with many thoughts. Maria's comment burned deep into the back, dark regions of my sexual mind. What was she proposing?

Taking a hand full of hair, I pushed her head down into the pillows, grinding my hips forward again, trying to keep my deflating cock in her ass. Her hips tilted to me, a groan erupted from deep within.

"Eric loves my ass," she whispered. "Bet he will love yours' too," she stated, turning to look deep into my eyes.

There it was! A stated, verbal proposal for bisexual sex! My mouth went instantly dry. My mind clouded, my brow knotted. I could not wrap my mind around her words. Was she talking about my son? My son would want my ass? "What?" I stammered, flopping down beside Maria.

"I want you both to fuck me," Maria whispered huskily. "I want my two, ripped studs to penetrate my body," she said as she leaned to me, biting my nipple, growling as she sucked more flesh into her mouth. Her hand reached to my flaccid cock, fingers wrapping completely around it, pulling sharply upwards as she squeezed firmly. "I want to suck your great big fucking cock deep in my mouth as Eric sticks his cock into my cunt," she growled, teeth nipping at my chest. "I want to feel you explode into my mouth, your cum shooting down my throat," she continued. "I want Eric to slap my ass as he pumps his cock hard into my dripping cunt," she said. Her hand pounded my flaccid cock, growing in her hand as she described her fantasy to me.

Stopping in mid bite, she raised up, looking into my face. "I want to see you and Eric," she said hesitated. "Fuck!" she stated, drawing the word out long and loud. "I want to see you pull his hips back to you, to bury you cock between his cheeks," her eyes flashed as she whispered. "I want to masturbate hard, my legs spread wide in front of you, my dripping, open cunt begging for your cocks," she continued describing her fantasy. She moved to take my cock into her mouth. I could not believe she wanted my anal cock in her mouth. I pushed her back as her body convulsed in orgasm. Her legs clamped together, her eyes closed tightly.

"Join me in the shower," I said, rising quickly. I headed to the shower, starting the cascade of hot water. Stepping in, I washed my rigid member with soap and water. I felt Maria enter the shower, her hand, fingers, and finger nails raking down my backside, passing over my cheeks, slipping softly into the crack of my ass. As she pulled me to her, her fingers found my puckered hole, reaming me softly. This young lady has an ass fetish.

I leaned to kiss her hard, my tongue extending to enter her mouth as I pulled her close, pinning my hard cock between our bodies. My hands slid to her hard nipples, grabbing the tit flesh, rolling her nipples between my finger and thumb. She moaned deeply, her lower body melding against mine. I reached down her body, pulling her thigh upwards. Releasing the other nipple, I grabbed her backside, lifting her body upwards. Moving to the wall, I pinned her back against the cool tile. Dipping my hips, I pulled my cock down. Reaching between our bodies, I fisted my cock upwards, finding her wet hole. I slammed my cock upwards, impaling her as she gasped, a guttural groan filling the enclosure.

"Yes Daddy," she shouted. "Fuck your baby hard," she continued. My mind absorbed her calling me 'Daddy'. "Fuck' I thought, I'll be her Daddy. I humped her hard, driving my cock in and out of her body as she nipped and bit my shoulder repeatedly. With each bite of pain, I slammed her, driving my cock completely into her body. My mind blank, I focused on fucking this young woman. I watched her, with each thrust, her body slid up the tile, her body taking my penetration, her head pulling backwards. Grunts flooded from her with each slam of my pelvis to hers. Her throat exposed, I leaned to take a bite of her neck. I nipped firmly, sucking her flesh into my mouth. I wanted this woman! I pounded her, slamming my cock deep, grinding our sexes together. My orgasm approached quickly. "Yes Daddy!" she grunted.

I exploded with her, shooting ropes of cum into her needing cunt. I pounded her, driving my deflating cock into her body. I could not breathe. All thought was grinding into her body. I humped upwards again, holding, spitting my last drops of cum deep.

"God baby," I breathed, my body shuddering against hers. She stroked my back softly. I was hers. I would do what ever she wanted. I had to have her again. I kept her pinned to the shower wall for several minutes, slowly extricating her from my cock as it slipped from her body. We finished our shower, taking care to wash our bodies softly. Kisses traded, caresses shared, touches accepted. Dressing quickly, she headed out.

"Plan on Wednesday," she stated. "Our school is out Tuesday, so be ready for me on Wednesday," she simply stated, turned, and was gone.

Eric returned home early evening. He glanced my way, winked, and headed up to his room. I panicked! I did not know what I should do. His mom yelled for him to come down for dinner in 10-minutes. As we sat around the table, we talked about everything. I swear, he grinned at me several times, knowingly! Would he talk to me? Tell me he knew I fucked Maria? Tell me she loved it? Help me plan Wednesday? Would we talk about Wednesday?

Wednesday began to devour all thought. Every waking minute was consumed with Wednesday. How would it start? Would Eric be here that morning? Naked? Would I? He? Would we all be naked? I flashed a picture of Maria, her legs splayed wide, her fingers mashing back and forth over the engorged clit. I could see Eric inches from her, his tongue extending to taste her. And then I froze! My mind pictured me behind Eric, my cock in an asshole, spearing, slamming forward. Was it his ass I was seeing? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Could I fuck my son?

"Oh Jesus," I muttered out loud, lying on the bed stroking my rigid cock.

"Honey, something wrong," Karen asked coming into the bedroom from the bathroom? "Goodness," she said startled, eyeing my rigid cock. "What's got into you," she asked? Without hesitating, she moved to the bed, raised her leg, pulled her panties to the side, grabbed my rigid cock, and slipped it into her cunt. Slowly, deliberately, she lowered her body down, grinding her sex to me. Within seconds, I felt her juices coat my cock. Karen rocked back and forth on me, grinding my cock completely into her body. "Good baby," she growled. Sitting upright, she pulled her night gown off, exposing her sagging tits, her puffy nipples. Her hand snaked between our bodies, her finger quickly finding her clit. Flicking her clit, she moved her body toward her own orgasm. I reached to pull on her puffy nipples, enjoying the fuck I was getting. I exploded quickly, her orgasm following shortly thereafter. "Thanks baby," she whispered, rolling off my body. She cuddled into the covers, I went to grab a sex towel, wrapping my cock to keep from dribbling in the covers. Thirty years of married sex. Damn what a state of the union.

Satisfied, I drifted to sleep quickly. For the next several days, life was normal. Eric was in and out as usual. Maria was by, but nothing was said. No outward displays of sex. I was going fucking nuts. I wanted to grab her, to kiss her, to feel her body meld to me. But she avoided circumstances where we would be alone, or so I thought. I gave her a wink, a smile, anything to get some display, but nothing affected her. Finally, Sunday evening, I almost grabbed her waist as she passed, my hand sliding over her ass as she passed me. She turned, a finger pointed at me to keep my place.

"Wednesday," she purred, her tongue licking her lips.

Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday were hell. I was constantly hard. I masturbated several times over that period, reading erotic stories on my favorite site. I tried reading Gay Male stories, read Incest/Taboo stories, and general sex stories. God I was horny. My mind did nothing but focus on sex. "I grabbed the wife Tuesday night. I focused on playing with her clit, bringing her to three orgasms before slipping my cock into her cunt as we toyed with each others body. I spurt my cum quickly, needing release fast! I did pound her good and hard though, the sounds of flesh slapping flesh filling our room. I hoped Eric would not hear it, just down the hall. Or his mothers' screams. She was loud, especially after cumming multiple times before I pounded our sexes together. I loved knowing what made her go. I emptied a big bag of cum deep into her pussy, finishing up doggy style. Never, in 33-years of marriage had I penetrated her ass at any time. I wondered if Eric's ass would have a family resemblance. I shuddered as I slammed forward again, driving my limp cock into her crack. I followed by a restless night of sleep.

Wednesday morning, I was up before 5am, headed downstairs to my exercise room, jumped on the treadmill, did my hour of mileage, lifted for another 30-minutes, so was soaked with sweat. Toweling off, I headed to wake Karen. Waking her slowly with a gentle back rub, she purred softly. "So what have father and son got planned for the day," she inquired.

Startled, I just stared at her. "Ah, nothing much that I know about," I retorted, not answering the real question posed.

My mind froze. What would Eric be doing? Who would start? What should I expect? Could I even move forward with this? My cock chubbed big time, inflating to about 8-inches in my sweats. Damn, I had to change my thought process or face having a bulge all morning. Karen was up and in the shower as I went to fix coffee. As we sat savoring the first cup, Karen provided her schedule for the day. First, breakfast with the girls, a group of women from the club that were to exchange their Christmas gifts, then off to her weekly hair/nail appointment, then shopping for the afternoon with her sister. I nodded appreciatively, knowing my day was filled. My cock chubbed in my sweats again. About 7:30, she left to start her day.

I poured a second cup of coffee, grabbed the paper. I felt my shaved skin. I had spent extra time shaving to have very soft, smooth skin. I wanted to nestle my face between Maria's thighs, to lick her engorged pussy, suck her lips softly between my lips, my tongue flicking over her engorged clit. I wanted to shove my face between her lips, coating my cheeks as I shoved my tongue deep into her hole.

Glancing at the clock, it dawned on me. I did not even know when our day was to start. Time dragged slowly. I half hearted watched the morning shows, 9am approached quickly. Then the local a.m. show started. About that time, Eric came bounding down the stairs.

"Well Pops, ready for the day?" he inquired. I could not really read his face, his demeanor, or anything. I just stared at him. Tense seconds passed. I was cotton mouthed. My tongue was dry, I stared into oblivion. Grunting, I got back to the paper for something to do.

There was a knock at the door. I glanced that direction as Eric jumped, almost ran to the door. A minute passed slowly. I could hear muffled voices, nothing clear, nothing overheard. My breathing was shallow, my heart racing 100-mile per hour. I could feel my heart thump my chest. Another minute passed. I heard the kids coming to the kitchen.

"Hey Pops, can we have breakfast," Eric asked. I watched Maria closely, she held Eric's arm closely, a sly smile spreading over her face. "Oatmeal," Eric continued.

I finally moved, noticing Maria's tight sweats forming to her shapely form. And her t-shirt was form fitted. Watching her chest, no bra this morning, her nipples were rigid, poking through the material. "Sure kids," I stated, moving to the cupboards to get the pot and cereal. Small talk followed, Maria bent at the waist, leaning on the counter. I so wanted to be around the table side to see her succulent ass. I closed my eyes for a second, pulling the picture burned into memory of our encounter the prior week, when her ass lifted from the bed, her cheeks spread as I licked along her crack, teasing her, preparing her for me. My heart raced, my cock stood at attention.

As I turned, I found Eric had stepped to Maria, his hands on her hips, pulling his body to her, humping her softly as he watched my reaction. I glanced to Maria, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips seductively, slowly as Eric saddled up tight against her backside. I could almost feel Maria push back against him slowly.

"I'm famished," Maria said, standing tall, her hips bouncing against Eric playfully. She moved to the table. Bending at the waist, she glanced around her legs to see we were watching. Slowly, she untied each shoe, pulled off one, then the other. Watching carefully, she stood, placed her hands on the waist band of her sweats, and pushed the material down, wriggling to get the material down off her hips. As the sweats slipped down her legs, she again bent at the waist, spread her feet to kick off the sweats. We stood silently, staring at her naked backside. "MMmmmmm," she growled, "that is so much better," she continued, shifting, transferring weight from foot to foot, she backside swayed, our eyes locked into hers as she peeked around her legs at us silently. Standing, she reached to pull the thong straps high on her hips. "Breakfast ready yet," she asked, moving to sit down..

I moved to quickly pour the oatmeal, grabbed the condiments, and joined them at the table, sitting across from them. As soon as I was settled in my chair, Maria's foot caressed my leg, slowly crawling up toward my knee. However, the table being somewhat wide, she could not reach. I extended my leg, her foot sliding up and down my shin, beneath my calf, and repeating. I could see her arm tilted in the direction of Eric's crotch. I made the assumption she was teasing him as well from the expressions on his face. We ate quickly, anticipating the morning.

As we finished the oatmeal, Maria rose, quickly sliding up on the table almost directly in front of Eric, spreading her legs wide as she lay back on the surface. Her bright blue thong cupped her mound. "Ok Dad, come over here, take my place," she commanded. I scrambled quickly, sliding along side Eric, staring into her crotch. A hint of wetness soaked through the material. Her fingers slid along the edge of the material, dipping down between her legs. As she pressed a finger between her lips, the material slipped into her crack. She massaged her clit slowly, deliberately. Rising to her elbow, she purposefully teased us, using her middle finger to thrash her covered clit back and forth. I sat hunched over my rigid cock, hiding it from view. Eric did the same.

"The first one to touch the other one gets first taste," she offered. I sat, mortified, wanting to lick her, wanting to taste her, wanting to...... I jumped as Eric grabbed my rigid cock, wrapping his fingers around the shaft.

"Oh my god Pops," he said startled. "You are big," he continued. I leaned back just slightly, allowing him to pump my shaft.

"Come here honey," whispered Maria. Eric jumped up, leaned to Maria, planting his mouth on her mound. I could tell his tongue was poking into her slit by her movements. She moaned appreciatively. "Yes baby, so good," Maria offered. "Sit back down honey," she told Eric. She glanced at me. "Ok, so touch him Dad! Feel his cock," she instructed. Eric opened up his body to me, offering a clear shot to his crotch. I could see the bulge down his left leg. My hand reached slowly, almost frozenly toward him. "Here, this help?" Maria asked. We glanced to her, her thong was pulled to the side, her clit was engorged, protruding, glistening with her wetness. Eric reached to her, his finger landing directly on her clit, mashing it to her body. He quickly flicked back and forth over the exposed flesh. I sat mesmerized! Involuntarily, my hands flattened on Eric's thigh, over his cock. My fingers wrapped around the flesh, squeezing firmly. Eric hesitated for just a second, allowing me to feel him, feel his cock. I could feel him flex the muscle, expanding in girth, jumping under my hand. Releasing him, he moved to stand, bent at the waist, and captured Maria's clit into his mouth. Her hips lurched upwards as he devoured her moist cunt.

Many seconds passed, Eric thrashed Maria's cunt provocatively. His left hand was on her thigh, his thumb and index finger pulling the labia back as he assaulted her sex. His tongue dropped deep into her slit, probing, thrusting into her wet hole, then up, licking along her slit and grabbing her clit between his teeth, sucking the flesh into his mouth. Maria's hips jumped, thrusting upwards to push more of her flesh into his mouth. Her breathing was growing ragged, her fingers wrapped in Eric's hair, pulling his face tight to her body. She wriggled her hips back and forth hard.

"Dad, come here," she stated, pointing to my original place at the table. I moved quickly, "Drop your sweats! Give me your cock!" she instructed. I stood frozen, blood rushing to my chubbed cock. Her head titled my way, her mouth open, her tongue dancing over her lips. I looked to her crotch. Eric was watching me, his lips tugging on her clit, stretching the sensitive flesh. I moved trance like, slowly, deliberately. My thumbs locked into the waistband of my sweats and shorts. I sucked my breath in, causing my waist to narrow. I pushed my clothing down, bending to push the leggings off my feet. I was now naked, my rigid cock pressing upwards against my stomach as I bent over. I stood slowly, my cock standing straight out in front of me. Maria's hands reached over her head, grabbing my balls and cock. She pulled me forward, pulling hard. My helmet head reached her lips, her tongue poked into the eye as her hands squeezed my flesh, pulling me further. My cock slipped effortlessly into her mouth. Her tongue washed over my flesh, her teeth locked on the crown as she chewed gently. Aligning her throat, her hands reached around me, grabbed each cheek of my ass, and pulled forward hard. I assisted, thrusting forward, shoving every inch of my cock balls deep into her mouth on my first thrust. I leaned slightly, grabbing her tits almost for support. I could see her throat bulge as my cock slid into her throat. I flexed my hips, pushing against her mouth. Pulling back, my cock slid from her hips, extending to hold me, I shoved forward again. A growl erupted deep in her body as she sucked me deep.

I glanced to Eric. Wild eyed, he sucked her clit hard into his mouth, his teeth holding her, tongue thrashing back and forth, driving her young body to orgasm. Maria's leg parted wider, her hips lifting to Eric. I could see her, humping hard against him. She lost thought, her focus on her cunt. My cock impaled in her mouth and throat sat unresponsive for a few seconds as her body exploded into orgasm. Her legs clamped around Eric's head, squeezing firmly as he jammed two fingers into her wet cunt. He pounded her flesh for a moment, and slowed his assault. Grabbing her clit again, he tongued her slowly, deliberately, driving a second orgasm quickly. Within seconds, her hips lifted, her chest heaved, her body shuddered, her hips convulsing under his mouth. She pulled my hips hard, her jaw opened wide, driving my cock completely down her throat. I started fucking her face.

"Fuck her Eric!" I commanded. Eric jumped up, pulled his sweats down in one motion, fisted his cock and stepped forward. He swiped his cock up and down her slit, coating the head with her juices. As he passed her hole, he pushed forward, the head popping through her ring. Grabbing her hips, he thrust in and out several times, each time shoving more cock into her cunt. Maria grunted with each thrust. I got rhythm with Eric, as he thrust forward, I thrust forward, our bodies impaling her between our cocks. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him to her. I jammed my cock hard into her face. I stared at Eric, watching him pull his cock out, her cunt lips wrapped tightly, stretching to hold him deep in her body. His cock glistened, her juices coating him.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12