Through My Oldest Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

"Oh fuck Becky," I muttered softly.

"Jesus Mother," Eric complimented as well.

Becky just groaned very appreciatively. Slowly, she moved to the bed, grabbed the covers, pushed Eric aside, threw back the covers, and crawled on the bed. She rolled to the middle. "Come on my two men! I got nipples that need sucked!" she whispered, rolling to her back. "Momma's got to cum several more times," she whispered, reaching to us.

I dove to her tits, Eric dove to her cunt. He was a better man than me I thought. I could not eat my cum out of the thrashed cunt. Her body jumped as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Opening her legs, one of her hands pulled him harder to her cunt.

"Yes Baby, eat Momma," she huskily whispered.

I pulled her puffy nipple to my mouth, my teeth grabbing the flesh firmly, my tongue rolling over the flesh hard against the inside of my teeth. Becky's free hand rolled and pulled on the remaining free nipple. I watched her face, her body absorbing the sensations provided by two mouths sucking, licking her erogenous zones. Her breathing quickly changed, she was panting, her focus on cumming. Her hips arched upwards, she pulled me harder to her breast. "Bite me," she commanded. I heard this often, she wanted nipped as an orgasm would rip through her body. This time however, I could bite her tit hard, and her clit would still be thrashed, driving her body to the pinnacle, pushing her mind, her body through the rapturous orgasm. Her breathing labored, her grunts, her groans very audible, her hips flared upwards, Eric's mouth attached to her clit, her hips arched hard reaching a holding position, quivering a foot above the bed. Her eyes slammed shut, her mouth agape, her breathing halted, she froze, her body absorbing the last seconds before erupting into a hard, convulsing orgasm. Her hips lifted slightly higher, legs widened as she screamed at the top of her lungs. I bit down hard on her nipple, chewing furiously.

Eric pushed his face deep in the folds of her cunt. He jammed his tongue into her hole, flicking hard, deep. His nose washed back and forth through her wet slit. He licked her, sucked her, and bit often on her engorged clit. As her body convulsed, her ass flopped to the bed, as her whimpering of the orgasm rolled off her tongue. Eric kept vigil, slowly attacking the sensitive clit. Knowing a second orgasm would follow quickly, he continued, sucking, licking, teething the clit hard. As her second orgasm approached, her hips again lifted, her hands thrust under her rump to hold herself high.

"Oh fuck!" Mother screamed. "Eat Momma!" she commanded. "God yes Baby!" trailed off. Biting her lower lip, her body ripped into a second, hard orgasm, her hips quivering high, grinding against Eric's face. And Eric assaulted her as he grew harder and harder himself. He propelled his face deep between her lips, his tongue dancing over her puckered hole. Dropping down, she pulled her knees up hard, opening her ass to his tongue. "Jesus," she shouted as his tongue hit her asshole. Panting almost uncontrollably, Becky lost all coherent thought. Hole to hole, Eric hammered her flesh, jamming his tongue, penetrating slightly with each thrust. Becky's eyes flashed, looking to me. "Once more," she breathed. "Make me cum once more," she begged.

I crawled over her, kissing my way down her torso as my hips moved to straddle her face. She grabbed my rigid cock, swallowed me whole as I moved beside Eric, him licking her ass, my jamming my tongue along her wet slit. She tasted great. Instantly, her body bucked, filled with a powerful orgasm. Jamming two fingers deep in her cunt, I licked her clit hard as Eric reamed her ass. I thrust my hips hard against her face, forcing my cock completely down her throat. Breathing was an issue. Within seconds, she pushed us off her body, pushing us away from her cunt. "I," she whispered. "Need a break," she finished. I moved to Eric's side, pushing Becky away from us to the edge of the bed.

"Come here stud," I whispered to him. "Lay on your back under me, suck my cock!" I ordered. He moved quickly to lay underneath me. "Becky," I whispered. I moved to grab his big hard cock. As I shoved my cock into his mouth, I swirled my tongue around his cock head, savoring the taste, the softness. Opening wide, I slammed my head down, engulfing about half of his erect cock. I heard Becky gasp.

"Oh shit," she screamed. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" got repeated several times.

I bobbed my head up and down Eric's hard cock. Each bob got a lift from his hips. I thrust my cock in and out of his mouth hard, slamming my cock meat deep. He pulled on my ass, pulling me down harder. I ground my hips against his face. I tore into him, grinding my face all over his cock, devouring every drop of cum I could suck from his balls without making him cum. I pulled off his cock, watching my cock slide easily into his mouth.

"I want your ass Eric!" I whispered. I glanced to Becky. "On your knees, side by side," I ordered. Rolling off Eric, I moved to the end or the bed, standing feet spread slightly as they backed to me, each ass waving in the air. "First, a dip in your wet cunt," I stated as I shoved my engorged cock up Becky's open cunt. "Watch this Becky," I offered.

Moving behind Eric, I placed the head of my cock at his asshole. Grabbing his hips, I pulled my 235 lb ripped stud son back to my penetrating cock. Without hesitation, he slammed his body back against me, shoving my cock deep in his ass on the first thrust. I shoved hard, driving my cock deep. Becky's eyes were glassy, her mouth wide open to speak, but nothing came out. She reached to Eric's hip, moving closer to watch me take our son. Stretching, she leaned to kiss me.

"Oh my God," she softly whispered. "Cum in his ass," she ordered.

She moved quickly, flopping to her back, and sliding under Eric as I slammed my cock in his ass hard. She engulfed his cock, shoving hard to accept it all. As I slammed forward, Erick drove his cock down, shoving it completely in his Mom's face. Eric dove to her cunt, locking his teeth, his lips around her engorged clit. We fucked like demons for the next several minutes. Only I could talk, so I continued a running dialogue with myself, for them to hear.

"I love fucking your ass!" I offered. Saying "I'm going to cum in your ass Eric! Fill you with my daddy juices," got Becky. She groaned, her hips thrust upwards once more. I erupted, spurting gobs of cum deep in Eric's ass. I pounded him, my hips slapping off his flesh as I had done his mom earlier. I felt Becky grabbing my balls as I shot stream after stream in his pliant ass. My body shuddered. My knees buckled.

Then I felt him. He exploded in his Mom's mouth, filling her with his son baby juices. Spasm after spasm racked his body as she hungrily drank his fluids. She sucked him dry.

Her legs clamped around his head, a soft murmur coming from her as she pulled off his cock. Our bodies spent, our orgasms complete, we all flopped on the bed.

Nothing said, I spooned to Becky, she spooned to Eric. "Sleep," she whispered. "Rest," she continued. I could barely breathe, feeling her body, feeling Eric back against her.

My cock chubbed again. To early to bring up Maria! But up she will come. My mind is so warped. My cock jumped to life. "It lives!" I almost shouted. God I wanted to fuck.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12