Through The Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Middle-aged man's romp with much younger woman.
2.9k words
4.53
36.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is hard to say exactly when I started realizing that my marriage was going south. I think it might have been the night of our honeymoon. I had always been of the impression that she enjoyed our sex life, but the night of our honeymoon there was no a moan nor a whimper from her as I attempted to satisfy her orally.

The intercourse was just as cool and I felt as if I had purchased an inflatable doll for the purposes of my relief.

We talked about it a few days later and she confessed that she always thought that oral sex was repulsive and actually hinted at the fact that I might be a little sick for wanting to fulfill a woman's needs in this manner. I had always confessed to her that my greatest thrill was to watch her face and feel her body as I went down on her and she achieved orgasm.

After our conversation I did feel rather belittled by the fact that she felt I was sick for wanting to please women orally. Our sexual encounters became less and less until I finally could not remember the last time that we had had physical contact.

A friend of mine, whom I had dated a few years earlier, was bisexual and she had married a man whom I liked and thought was a good husband. I had not stayed in touch with Karla for some time since I didn't know how her husband felt about our past relationship. I did email her, however, and told her that I wanted to talk to her. She gave me her work number and I called her the following week.

"How have you been, Karla?" I asked her when she answered the phone, not giving my name.

"Yep," I replied.

"It's great to hear your voice," she said, "What's up?"

I laughed. Always straight to the point.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know how you were."

"Bullshit," she said, "I know you better. Three years and now an email you want to talk to me?"

"Well, I am kind of going through a rough time in my marriage," I admitted, "our sex life sucks."

I waited for a response but got none, so I continued.

"She hates oral sex and thinks I am bizarre for enjoying performing it so much."

"What?" Karla finally interjected, "Do you remember what I said to you one time?"

"I don't know which time you are talking about,, but I do remember you said I ate pussy better than any woman you had ever been with," I said.

"Exactly," she laughed, "I thought you would remember that, and for you to be with a woman that doesn't appreciate your talents is a waste."

"So what? Get a divorce?"

"Perhaps," she said, "at least look to get a girlfriend. And I am not applying for the job. I am very happy with David."

"I know," I said, "I'll think about what you said, and thanks for the words of encouragement."

After I hung up the phone I started thinking about what she said. My defensive attitude changed to one of anger. I decided that I was going to take Karla's advice, not about getting divorced, but about getting a girlfriend.

The next day at work I had a different attitude. I had always looked away when Debbie, the cashier in the stockbrokerage office I worked for, had looked at me. I had known that look before, in my single days. It had been an invitation to something more. Not a cup of coffee more, a cup of nectar much sweeter than any coffee or wine. I had gone through years of this and had sworn that cup was put away forever. I had gone through years of meaningless relationships and copulations without remembering names. I had thought that marriage would put an end to that. How wrong I had been.

That morning when I went to get my daily customer runs from the cashier, I had locked eyes with Debbie instead of looking away. She seemed amazed and continued to stare. Finally she smiled.

"How's everything at home?"

I smiled and went back to my office.

The phone rang when I got back.

"Tom Henry," I answered, expecting it to be a client.

"Are you okay?" Debbie's voice was on the other end.

"Sure," I lied, "why wouldn't I be?"

"Call it woman's intuition."

"Don't you have to be a woman to have that?" I laughed.

"Twenty-two is not a woman?" she scorned.

"It is to a twenty-two year old boy," I said. The truth was that our thirty year difference in age made me feel very defensive. I assumed I had made subconsciously to make her angry so I could quit this stupid game before it got started. I expected an angry retort but got none.

"You're right," she said, "I still have much to learn about being a woman."

I could hear myself actually gulp into the phone. The receiver was getting slippery in my hand from the perspiration.

"I guess I need a teacher," she whispered.

I could feel my penis getting erect in my pants.

"Maybe you do," I heard myself say.

"Wow," she said, "things must be bad at home."

I said nothing. I realized she must have been playing me and I had let her.

"I have to go," she said and hung up the phone.

I closed the door to my office and sat there listening to my heart pound in my chest. I had gone over that line with Debbie and now I was going to pay the price. She was probably telling everyone about our conversation and laughing. I was trying desperately to remember what I had said. Had I put myself in jeopardy of sexual harassment? I couldn't remember the conversation.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

Debbie opened the door and came into my office. I could feel the beads of perspiration forming on my head. I watched her petite figure walk toward me. The short black skirt swished back and forth as she exaggerated the movement of her hips. I was always amazed that they allowed her to wear such short, revealing skirts to work but Harry, the manager had never anything to her about it.

"You have a client who is on House call, due tomorrow," she said as she came around to the back of my desk with a piece of paper in her hand.

I could smell the perfume as she leaned over my desk. Her low cut blouse revealed her firm breasts beneath her white, cotton blouse. As she put the paper on my desk she stayed in the leaning position, her breasts six inches from my eyes. I took the sight in and continued to look. Unafraid of what the consequences might be. I looked up to see her staring into my eyes.

"You like?" she asked.

My first reaction was to pretend I had not been caught with my hands in the cookie jar, but I ignored that reaction.

I shook my head.

"You have a very nice body and you know it," I said.

Her eyes widened. I was sure she was shocked at my behavior but I decided to play along as long as she did.

"What about this house call?" she changed the subject.

"My client will meet it tomorrow," I said.

She turned to walk away but sat in the chair directly in front of my desk instead. When she sat, the black skirt rode up her thighs, exposing the tanned flesh to my eyes. She saw me staring and crossed her legs in a slow "Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct" move which revealed to me that she was wearing no underwear.

My erection started to return and I fought the urge to get myself out of this predicament.

"Did you come to work wearing no panties or did you remove them before you came into my office?" I asked.

She looked shocked for a moment but then smiled.

"My, you are a different person, aren't you?" she said.

"Ignoring the question?" I asked.

"Actually, I took them off before I came in here," she said, uncrossing her legs and allowing them to part just enough for me to get a view of her neatly trimmed pubic area.

"Why did you do that? To tease me?"

"Don't you like to be teased?" she smiled.

"Sure," I said, "if I think it is going somewhere."

"Where would you like it to go?" she asked, opening her legs a bit further.

"If we didn't work together, I would like it to go much further," I felt myself being restrained by those sexual harassment voices in my head.

"Are you afraid?" she asked.

Her right hand dropped to her thigh and I watched as it started stroking her thigh slowly.

My phone rang.

We both jumped and I picked up the receiver. It was a client who was asking about some quotes on some stocks. I got into a lengthy conversation and after two minutes Debbie rose and left the office. I tried not to show my disappointment and got myself into my business conversation, thinking that Debbie had enjoyed her teasing of me and the episode was over.

The rest of the day, Debbie averted my eyes and I made no attempt to pursue the events of that morning.

I went home that night and had sex with my inflatable doll wife, all the while thinking about that beautiful, trimmed pussy that had stared at me from beneath that black skirt. I masturbated myself into my wife, Joy's pussy as she laid there, motionless, waiting for me to finish. When I was through I felt worse than before, wishing I had actually masturbated, rather than use her as a receptacle for my emissions.

The next day at work, I noticed that Debbie was wearing a very revealing pink top that showed her very firm breasts when she leaned forward too far at her desk. There were three young brokers hanging around the cashier's cage. I felt a wince of jealousy as I got my paperwork from the cubbyhole and went back to my office.

I mentally kicked myself for being such a fool from the previous day's events. I hoped that she wouldn't make up some tall tale and spread it around the office. So what if she did, I thought. Her word against mine. But they always believe the woman. The battle in my mind went on as there was a knock on my door.

Debbie entered and went right to the seat that she had been sitting in the previous day.

When she sat down she made sure to keep her legs tightly closed. This concerned me.

"Did I offend you yesterday?" Debbie asked very businesslike.

"What?" I almost shouted, relieved that she hadn't been offended by me.

"You have got to be kidding," I smiled.

I could see the relief on her face and her demeanor relaxed. She opened her legs a few inches and I noticed the object of my previous nights sexual fantasy beneath her gray skirt.

"I was worried because you ignored me the rest of the day, yesterday," she said.

"Miscommunication," I said, "I didn't want to take this somewhere you did not intend for it to go."

She smiled and her expression took on the lustful look of the previous day. Her legs opened wider and her hand, which had been on her thigh, moved up her thigh to beneath her skirt.

"Wait," I said, as I got up and went to the door. I locked the door and went back to my desk. I picked up the phone and called the receptionist.

"I am on an important call on my cell phone. Hold my calls until I call you back."

Debbie smiled and hiked the skirt higher on her hips. She blatantly spread her legs exposing the beautiful pink lips of her vagina to my sight. Her right hand slowly rubbed her upper thighs as I watched the wetness trickle from beneath the lips of her pussy. Her eyes were glazed over.

"You want me to do this?" she said between intakes of breath.

"Yes," I said as calmly as I could, "finger yourself for me."

I knew that I was playing out some fantasy that she had been thinking of for some time.

Her index and middle finger slipped into her pussy. Her eyes closed and she started a rhythm with her hand as she slowly started fingering herself.

"That's it," I said, wanting to take my erection out of my pants but knowing I had nothing to wipe myself with when I came.

"You like watching me, fuck myself?" she said, as her fingers worked faster in and out of her glistening lips. Her juices ran down her thighs and onto the black leather chair.

"You want to eat me, don't you" she asked, suddenly opening her eyes.

"Yes," I said, losing control of the situation.

"Eat me," she almost ordered.

I almost stumbled getting over to where she sat, her legs spread wide in the air. I got on my knees and watched for a moment as those slender fingers moved frantically in and out of her pussy. I gently took her hand away and inserted my two fingers in their place. She gasped when I did this. I lowered my head to her pussy which smelled of soap and sex. I bent my fingers so that they were rubbing her G-spot and I moved them in a "come hither" motion, massaging that spot as I flicked my tongue across her clitoris. Her breath quickened as she bucked her body against my mouth. When her body rose off the chair I took the index finger from my left hand and rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass. I felt her stiffen as she had her first orgasm. I didn't let her rest, however, as I knew we were pressed for time. I continued to run my tongue up and down her clitoris, putting my mouth around her mound and continuing to massage her G-spot. I inched the index finger of my other hand up between the drenched cheek of her ass and slipped the soggy digit into her anus.

I looked up to see her lust filled eyes staring down at me. She was pushing her abdomen into my face but her face took on a more savage look. I pushed the my finger further into her ass and she moaned. I started a rhythm with both my hands, one massaging her G-spot, the other invading her ass. She bucked, putting the heels of her feet onto the chair and pushing hard again my mouth. I knew she was trying to reach another orgasm, so I helped her by inserting a second finger into her relaxed anus. Her eyes popped open as a silent scream was emitted from her mouth. I jammed the fingers as far as they would go and that did the trick. The orgasm wracked through her body and I pulled my mouth away and watched. Allowing all of the sensations to come from my hands. I wanted so badly to pull one of my hands away to touch myself, knowing that a mere touch would have me shooting into my pants, but I resisted.

When she came down from the orgasm, I pulled my fingers out of her and went back to my chair.

"That was.....that was....," she panted but did not finish the sentence.

"But you," she managed, "let me do you."

I realized that I wouldn't need a tissue or anything to clean up if I came in her mouth. I stood back up and went over to where she lay in the chair, legs still spread open, juices still running down her thighs onto the black leather chair.

I unzipped and she opened her mouth. The sight of that young mouth salivating to suck on my cock was overwhelming. I pushed my average, six inches into her mouth and pumped into her. It took no time before I was gushing my juices deep into her throat. I panicked as I saw the drops of sperm escape from her mouth and dribble down the corners. One drop then two dropped onto the skin of her chest and I continued to unleash, feeling as if I had not had relief in a month instead of just a day.

As she continued to suck the juices down her throat, I leaned down and scooped the telltale drop of sperm from her chest before it slithered down onto her blouse to leave a permanent piece of evidence.

As the rush subsided I watched as she continued to suck my member clean, occasionally sneaking her tongue to my balls like an experienced hooker. I savored the sight but knew that before long there would be someone wondering why she was in my office for so long, or even worse, try to come into my office and find the door locked.

I pulled out of her mouth and stuffed myself into my pants. I went back to my desk and sat, exhausted. I looked at her wanton form, legs still spread wide, fingers still teasing that treasure, eyes still lust filled.

"Am I dismissed?" she said, almost with pleasure, all part of the fantasy I was sure she was playing out.

"Enough for one day, no?" I said.

She got up slowly, sticking her fingers into herself one more time, before coming over and running them over my lips.

"That's to remember me by for the rest of the day," she said, and turned. I watched her unlock the door and leave. I wondered what door she had actually opened and where this was headed.