Through The Keyhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brodosis
Brodosis
1,008 Followers

'Well, well, well...Hello, big brother.'

I froze in utter shock. Dick in hand, totally nude, I wheeled around to see Rosie, standing in the hallway, staring me straight in the eye. I was speechless. 'I...Rosie.... I.....I'm sorry...My god.....You're my sister, I shouldn't have...Oh, my God....' I was totally busted. I couldn't look her in the eye.

She was very consoling. 'Pete. Ok...It's OK! Pete! Why don't you just follow me and we'll talk about it. C'mon,' she said softly.

'Woah. God. Let me get some shorts on, then I'll...' I started. But she stopped me mid-sentence.

'C'mon. Don't worry about that right now. Come with me.' She held out her hand and my dick shrank as I followed her zombie-like to her bedroom. Still panty-less, I couldn't take my eyes off of her shapely 18 year old ass and the way it moved in her thong as she walked in her heels. She led me by the hand into the bedroom and sat me on her bed. It felt very strange to be sitting on my little sister's bed naked, but Rosie seemed very calm and relaxed. I was looking at her gorgeous boobs through the sheer teddy. Her nipples were hard. I caught myself and looked up quickly into her eyes. She smiled at me.

'Petey! Relax! Really! It's Ok! Calm down!' She put her hand on my shoulder. 'Ok?'

'Ok...' My long cock was laying across my lap like a wet noodle. I covered it with my hands. 'Ok'. I tried like hell to get my thoughts together.

'Look, I know you've been watching me.' Her other hand found its way into my lap. She pulled my hands away from my dick. I felt an electric current flow through my body as she looked directly at it. She leaned in closer and pulled me towards her. 'I know you find me sexy, Pete. I know you want to fuck me.' She began running her finger tips over the length of my cock as she spoke. 'Ever since I found your cum on the bathroom wall...I could hear you that night, too...The next day I looked through from my side and I saw into the bathroom, and I knew...You were always staying up waiting for me to go to sleep first...' She explained it all. My cock stirred at her touch. It felt good. But...

'But Rosie; I don't know if this is right...In fact I know it's not...I feel terrible that I took advantage of you--'

She interrupted me again, lightly stroking my dick. 'I liked it, Pete. I liked it. In fact I've never been so turned on in my life, knowing you were watching me. It's not wrong. This is not wrong,' she said, looking down at my brand new hard-on. 'Do I look wrong to you?'

'No Rosie, you look fantastic.' I was really getting into the hand job my sister was giving me. My animal lust was picking up right where it left off minutes ago. 'I've been thinking about you 'that way' for weeks.'

'What way?' she asked. She looked at me intently, spreading her legs to expose her smooth pink slit. It was glistening wet. 'Tell me.'

'Like I want to...To have you...' She took my hand and put it high up on her inner thigh. 'Like I wanted to fuck you.' There. It was out.

'Let's do it, Petey. C'mon. I don't want that dildo. I want the real thing. I don't want that punk Kevin or anybody like him. I want to have sex; but I want it from you. From my brother'. She let go of my cock and slid herself up in the bed, leaning up against the headboard. Her high heels were still on. She squeezed one tit in one hand, opened her legs and stroked her inner thigh with the other. 'Fuck me.'

With Rose's body exposed before me, inviting, and my rock hard dick stimulated into the stratosphere, thinking was impossible. I slid towards her; she laid down a little bit lower and spread her legs a lot wider. As I mounted her, she said 'Show me how you do it, Petey. Show me how a man should fuck a woman. Show your baby sister.'

Enough. I pulled her ass down to my cock and impaled her bald cunt. She was soaking wet and hot inside. My God, it was heavenly. Hot, wet, tight, and clean-shaven, and she moved with me like a pro. Finally! We were fucking! As I drove my cock in and out of her, she grabbed me with her stocking-clad legs and pulled me in. 'Ooooooh, yeah ......oooooooohh....give me that thing! Give it to me, Petey! Oh, give me that big cock!' This hot talk got me going harder and faster and she knew it. 'Fuck me! Fuck yeah! Do it, big brother!' All I could manage was a series of grunts. I was too enraptured with my sister's luscious pussy. 'Ooooooh yeah, you do it good Pete. It's soooooo good!' She was really getting off. 'We can do it all the time, Pete. Anytime! Uhh! No more jerking off, Pete! Aauuhh! You can come and fuck my little pussy anytime you want! Ooooh!' I was really slamming her; her words came out in short, desperate bursts. 'No more dildo! I need your big-brother-cock in my pussy all the time, baby! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!''

She came then; I could feel her pussy tighten inside her and she bit my shoulder, groaning as I thrusted. As I kept on pumping, I felt a closeness to Rose I'd never felt. Looking down at her upturned face our eyes met. 'I love you, Rosie,' I said.

Tears appeared in her eyes; she reached around and cupped my balls in her hand. She whispered (it was all she could manage) 'I love you, Pete'.

I felt my come building. 'It's coming, Rosie. It's coming. Oh yeah I'm gonna come!'

'Come on me, baby! Come right on me!' she demanded.

'Where do you want it, Rosie? Huh? Where do you want my come?'

'My tits! Come on my tits!' She whisked up the teddy and exposed her boobies so I could spew on them. The sight of her smiling, loving face looking up at me as she waited for my goo to unload on her bouncing tits did it. I pulled out at the last second an jerked the last few strokes out of my slick cock with my tightened fist; soon my come erupted from the head of my dick and onto her breasts and neck. 'Oh, yeah, big brother, that's what little sister wanted. Oh, yeah! Your hot come feels so good'. I milked the last drops from my member. 'I bet it tastes good too...' She dipped her fingers into the goo decorating her titties and licked the cum off. 'Mmmmmm, it tastes so good...' I sat back panting, exhausted by the huge release, watching her lick gobs of cum off her fingers. Then, another shocker:

A knock at the front door and a familiar voice! 'Peter! Peter? You awake? Can I come in?' It was my Mom!

Rosie and I looked at each other, horrified. We obviously found this exciting, mutually gratifying, and right. We guessed Mom wouldn't agree. 'She's gonna know I'm still awake, it's only 11 o'clock! I have to answer that!' I said as I jumped up from the bed; Rose wiped her chest off with her blanket, and I sprinted for the bathroom to grab some of my clothes. Trying to pull myself together, I turned out Rose's light and shut her bedroom door. 'You're not here!' I whispered as loud as I could as I headed for the front door. 'Coming, Mom!' I yelled.

I opened the door; it was indeed my mom. 'Hi, Pete--is Rosie here?'

'No, Mom. she went out a while ago. I guess with Kevin.'

'Well, no, probably not. It's you I wanted to talk to anyway....um, can I come in?' She looked a little puzzled that we were still standing in the doorway.

'Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry.' She sat down on the couch. I was hoping she wouldn't notice that I was wearing a musty, dirty, wrinkled pair of boxers I hastily pulled from the hamper. 'What's the matter?'

'Oh, well, your sister, you see...well, she broke up with her new boyfriend Kevin last week and I'm afraid that she may not be taking it very well. She's been acting kind of strange ever since; you know, kind of quiet, staying home a lot more on the weekends, that sort of thing. I asked her if she wanted to talk about it but she seemed very uptight, like she had a secret or something. I was going to ask you if you'd maybe try to talk to her about it. You're her big brother and I'd like her to think she can rely on you if she needs anything. She may be more comfortable dealing with you. After all, you two live together!' I wanted to laugh; with gargantuan effort I stifled the urge to crack up. My mom was so cute...If she knew what had been really going on around here lately, she'd burn the house down with us still in it!

'I'll talk with her, Mom, but something tells me everything's cool with Rosie...She'll get over it. If there's anything I can do to help her out, you know I'll do it.' I said, still surpressing the urge to laugh like a maniac.

Mom got up to leave. 'Well I'll let you go. I've got to go to bed. We'll talk more about this later. I'm sure you'll do the right thing and take care of your baby sister. G'night, Pete'.

She left. I waited until I heard the door to their section of the house closese and ran back to Rose's room. She was gone? I searched the bathroom--nope; then my room.

'I thought she'd never leave', said Rose, now lying on her side in my bed completely nude. 'Please. Let's finish what we started.' She motioned me over to the bed. Finish? I thought. There's more? I guess she really meant all of the things she said while we fucked. 'Mom's such a sweetheart; if she only knew her baby daughter was about to give her son a blowjob...'

'How did you get in here?' I asked as I moved towards the bed. I took in the entire length of Rosie's awesome bod and my cock was starting to get hot again. Her shaved puss called to me.

'I snuck across the hall while you guys were talking about how much I needed help. I wanted to do it in here. Now come over here and let me...' She never finished the sentence; sitting up on the edge of my bed she grabbed my dick in her hand an slipped it into her mouth. My sister was giving me head. Still standing, I instinctively put my hands behind her head and guided her bobbing skull. I had a brief moment to think about what a mean sex drive my teenage sister had, but soon thought once again was impossible. There was only my cock, Rosie's hair and her warm and talented mouth. 'You taste much better than the dildo, Petey. Mmmmmmmm.' She began jerking me off as she sucked. She pulled my dick from her mouth with a loud pop. 'Gonna give me some more of that hot, delicious come?' Then it was back in. I started playing with her tit with my free hand and she began her delicious moaning and groaning. She took my dick in all the way up to the base; I felt my balls swinging against her chin. The practice with the dildo really paid off. She was phenomenal.

When my dick and balls started to jerk and spasm, Rose let go, laid out flat on the bed and spread her long legs as wide as they would go. 'Eat it. Eat my pussy. I shaved it for you, Pete. C'mon, eat my little bald cunt.' So I did. Her juices were delicious; her inner thighs were slippery with the stuff and soon my entire face was covered in it. Weeks ago, I had spent hours straining for a look at this wonderful pink prize and now my face was buried in it. Her shaven skin felt heavenly on my cheeks and my lips were kissing hers as if it were her mouth. My tongue lingered on her swollen clit until I could hear her scream building; then I would quickly insert my tongue inside and tongue-fuck her. I repeated this a few times until she was wildly bucking on the edge of the bed, trying her hardest not to shriek with delight. I wiped my pinky finger across her sloppy gash and inserted it into her anus without warning. 'AAUUUUGGHHHHH!' She exploded into a string of violent orgasms that left her quivering and weak as a kitten, helpless and near comatose on my bed. Hope no one downstairs heard that, I thought as I stood up, penis raging, and prepared to mount her. 'Oh, Petey, I don't know if I can take anymore....' She looked up at me dreamily, stoned on sex. She was teasing; she wanted to see how bad I wanted back in.

'Sure you can. And you'll love it. And you'll tell me how much you love it. And you'll beg for more,' I said as I maneuvered over her helpless hole. My dick sunk in like a hot knife through butter. 'Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh', we sighed in unison as we started to screw again. She was weak but the look of pure pleasure on her face was unmistakable. I was working hard and grunting like an animal. This time it didn't take long. I pulled out at the last second and shot wildly with 3 or 4 spurts of the white stuff. 'UUUURRGGGHHHH!

One shot hit her high on the left cheekbone. 'Oooooooooooooh, yeah', she replied as it ran slowly down her face. She tried to reach it with her tongue. I fell back onto the floor exhausted. We lay listening to each other's panting as it gradually subsided.

When I finally climbed up from the floor and sat on the bed, my little sister Rosie said, 'Hey Petey, thanks for making me feel better about my break up with Kevin. You really helped me out alot. I know you'll always be there when I need you.' I smiled and replied, 'Anytime, Rosie. What are big brothers for, anyway?'

Brodosis
Brodosis
1,008 Followers
12