Through The Lens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached Angie, fiddling with her camera. She stopped, grabbed a ziplocked bag with two ice cubes inside and handed it to me. "Have Ms. Prim drink more punch, with these in the glass. That'll be your last duty. Your lesson is over."

It was easy to figure out. This was the lethal dose of the drugs that would put Ms. Prim in Angie's waiting arms. Angie didn't want any witnesses or m√(c)nage √† trois. I had no choice but to say "Okay."

I dropped the two ice cubes into a fresh glass and added some of the punch. I joined Prim behind the curtain and handed her the drink. Still in the little black dress and no longer tugging at it, she almost inhaled the contents. "Refill?"

She batted her eyelashes. The drugs were doing their job. She nodded, so I stepped out from behind the curtains, added more liquid and gave Angie the "thumbs up."

Behind the curtain, I stepped close to Daphne at the costume rack. I selected a translucent nightgown with matching undies and held it up. Prim shook her head. It looked like it was going to unscrew at the neck. When I finished with this task, I was gone. And I didn't want to be gone. And I didn't want to leave Daphne to Angie's wiles. I whispered, "You don't want me to leave, do you?"

She shook her head. Her boobs joined in.

"I have a great idea. This photo shoot has been too boring. Wet t-shirts and tight dresses, and now Angie wants you in some skimpy lingerie. Instead, how would you like to have some fun? Dress up and pretend?"

She smiled. "That sounds much better than a negligee, where I'd be completely exposed." She leaned forward, her breasts threatening to pop from behind the elastic neckline.

"Right! So let's pick something else." I pretended to paw through the outfits until I came to the one I'd fondled earlier. "You'd look terrific in this." I held up the Wonder Woman outfit.

"Oh no. It would show too much."

Her black dress was still fighting her. Her large tits swayed provocatively, but not enough to expose her nipples. Would she even fit? "You'd look terrific. Powerful. In control." I held eye contact.

She wasn't focusing. It was the drugged beverage. "Really?"

Angie's voice came over the curtain. "What are you two doing back there? We don't have all day."

"Yes," I said. "This is your shoot. You should take control. After all, you're the one who's paying the bill."

Daphne giggled and grabbed the Wonder Woman outfit from my grasp. "I'll show her! Turn around."

I heard her struggle with the black dress, material rubbing against her bare skin, her dress being removed. Prim grunted as she put on the costume. "I'm too big."

I turned around. Her breasts were half covered by the bodice of the costume.

"Let me help. Inhale."

She sucked her stomach in. I inched the zipper upwards, stalling a few inches from the top. The pressure squeezed her breasts upward, overflowing the cups. The dark areolas were playing peek-a-boo with the upper edges of the front piece. "There. Don't forget the tiara, lasso and boots."

I joined Angie behind the camera. "She'll be right out. She's just adding some accessories."

"To a nightgown?"

Ms. Prim strutted out from behind the curtain. The effect was perfect. The tiara held back her hair. Her breasts bulged above the neckline. The shorts seemed to fit perfect until she turned and I saw the rear crotch flap was Velcroed shut. One size fits all.

Angie's jaw dropped, and then she laughed. Out loud.

Prim stood, hands on hips, the classic Wonder Woman pose. "What's so funny?"

Angie gathered herself. "Okay, Mr. Marcus, you've had your fantasy fulfilled. A buxom female dressed as Wonder Woman. A vision of lust for every TV-watching male in the 70's. Very good. Now, if we could get back to business-"

"But I want to wear this," said Daphne. "It makes me feel powerful."

I chimed in. "And that would be sexy, right? For her husband, I mean?" It also meant that Prim was not going to be easily cajoled into female-to-female sex with Angie, maybe not at all.

Angie's face turned red in the dim lighting where she sat. 'I thought my directions were explicit. Lingerie for the last shoot, and then you leave."

Prim stepped to the edge of the platform. "But I want Mr. Marcus to stay."

Angie burst from her stool. "What's going on here? Whose shoot is this anyway?"

"It's Daphne's," I said. "I was just adding a little creativity. Your choices so far have been uninspired. Really."

Angie poked my chest with her finger. "So now you're the expert?"

"Like you said, time is money. Go ahead and shoot." I stood my ground. No way was I leaving, not yet. Not while Daphne was wearing that costume.

Angie stood so close, if she'd had Prim's tits, they would have been smashed against my chest. "What are you doing?" she whispered. "Trying to suggest your way into her panties?"

I startled at the explicit accusation. Not that it wasn't true. "You have to understand. I've had this fantasy about Wonder Woman since I was -"

She cut me off. "No explanation required. You've been drooling ever since she arrived. It's just that I usually don't condone that sort of thing in my shoots. I'll have to adjust the lights."

What sort of thing? Full front-on nudity? Sex? Angie hadn't been explicit. Then again, neither had I. Angie backed off. I stepped to the side, out of the way of the camera and tripod to have a clear view of Prim. Angie glanced down for a choice of lenses. Her eyes detoured to my crotch. "Let's try a few poses. How about the classic hands on hips, hmmm?"

Ms. Prim was already in that pose, just too close for the lighting.

"Step back. Legs a little wider."

Ms. Prim took a baby step to the side with one foot. It was enough to separate her thighs and show the runway of material covering her pussy. My dick throbbed with anticipation at a destination it would never experience. Angie put Daphne through a series of poses, in profile, bent over, each one more provocative than the previous.

As the shoot continued, I snuck behind the curtain, threw off my underwear and put on a spandex Riddler outfit, green with question marks all over, and a mask to hide my face. After drinking Gentle Persuasion with the ice cube kickers, Prim was in prime mode for suggestions. I stepped out and joined her on the platform, the only way I knew to get closer to the object of my lust.

"What are you doing now?" asked Angie.

"How about some shots of Wonder Woman and a bad guy, in addition to the posed ones?" I asked.

"Not a bad suggestion, but you're mixing genres. You should be a Nazi or she should be Batwoman."

"Go ahead and revoke my creative license."

"Are you going to shoot Mr. Marcus and me together?" asked Daphne.

"I guess I am. Seems like the inmates are in charge of the asylum. How about some role play?"

Daphne scooted closer. "Perfect!"

I was delighted that Prim was up for this. I certainly was.

"Mr. Marcus, or should I call you Riddler," Angie was still giggling, interrupting her speech, "could you please stand next to Wonder Woman. Ms. Prim, use your golden lasso around his arms and torso."

Daphne let me position the golden cord around my body, keeping my arms inside. She tugged to tighten the slipknot, but not so much that I couldn't slide out if I wanted to.

"Mr. Marcus, scowl at bring caught and Ms. Prim, you need to be proud at bringing a bad man to justice. Head up. Shoulders back."

The cord was short, bringing me close to Daphne. Angie's instructions gave me a front row seat to the best tits I'd seen in a long time. Wonder Woman's tits! It was difficult to scowl from behind the mask as I glanced at her full chest and promising cleavage.

Prim glanced over to me. I couldn't reposition my eyes fast enough. "What are you looking at?" she asked.

I'd been caught. "Admiring you."

"You're a liar. I'm not attractive."

Angie's voice pulled my attention from Prim. "Riddler has to tell the truth. That's one of the powers of the golden lasso." In the show and comics, sure, but I was being held by a piece of golden drapery cord. I could say whatever I wanted. On the other hand, I was a pretty honest guy at heart. "Mr. Marcus, look at Ms. Prim. Do you find her sexy and desirable?"

I gulped. How could I answer that without scaring Prim away? 'The truth is your greatest weapon but also your worst enemy.' Thanks Gramps, for the advice. "Yes, very much." I could have left off 'very."

"You really do?" Prim dropped the lasso.

"See, these pictures will do wonders for your relationship." Angie was almost overjoyed. It wasn't her choice of costumes that had done it, but she seemed to be taking credit. "You've gotten a man excited. Can't you see it?"

Wonder Woman didn't wait to answer. She’d seen it earlier, the lump in my tights. "I see Mr. Marcus has achieved an erection, but I wasn't sure I was the cause."

Angie seemed proud to have gotten revenge against me for taking over the shoot. I'd wrestled control away from her, breaking her first rule, as well as the opportunity to fondle Prim. This was her way of reestablishing dominance. "Let's move on shall we? Mr. Marcus, get Daphne a last refill."

Angie made it sound like we were wrapping up. I stepped out of the limp lasso on the floor and poured one serving into Daphne's glass. The punch agitated the drug remnants at the bottom of the cup, left over from the melted ice cubes. This serving would deliver the last of the drug booster. "Freshen her makeup please."

I had no powder or blush, and no lipstick for such a task. Instead, I dabbed perspiration from Prim's forehead. It was impossible not to sneak a peek at her ballooning breasts and down her cleavage.

"I am so sorry," she said.

Why was she apologizing? For getting me hard? Isn't that what she wanted from her husband, from these pictures?

"One last series, and then we're done, if you're ready," said Angie.

Ms. Prim was unresponsive, staring off into space. The drugs must have hit her hard.

"I said, it's time for a costume change. Some lingerie should do the job nicely. Your husband will be quite pleased. And Mr. Marcus, thank you for this bit of fun. You can go now." Angie had moved in front of her camera, closer to our position.

So Angie's temporary co-operation, getting me close to Prim, was a tease, to frustrate me. Male helper goes home with blue balls. What fun!

Prim's head jerked towards Angie. "I don't want to put on lingerie. And I want Mr. Marcus to stay. She put her arm around my shoulder, the first time she'd touched me, other than my hand. In that position, side by side, her boob pressed against my chest.

Angie's face got red, and her hands were clenched fists. "All right. Stay in that costume. But I need to get those sensual expressions, the ones I got when you used the vibrator. Perhaps Mr. Marcus can assist." Daphne and I waited, side by side, for the punch line. "As long as you want to be in the frame, Mr. Marcus, let's have Ms. Prim use you as a prop." Angie unscrewed the camera from her tripod. "Drop your spandex."

My erection was obvious to Angie. Prim had noticed before, but might have been too drugged to understand what was about to happen. Was this more teasing? I slid the green tights to my ankles and stood up, my proud penis at full extension.

"Impressive. Ms. Prim, on your knees."

She complied. When she turned her head, her eyes bugged out. "Oh my! You're all excited and big and -"

"Don't touch it," said Angie. "Just pose with his penis near your face." Prim shuffled closer on her knees. "That's it. A bit closer. Good. Open your mouth. Pretend you're going to suck it."

So, the modified replay kept my cock from contact, which was a damn shame. My hips wanted to surge forward, just a bit. The idea of Wonder Woman sucking my dick was both too much and too little.

"Wider. A little closer. Excellent." Angie took a flurry of shots. Ms. Prim snapped her mouth shut. Her lips glanced against the tip of my cock. I startled. It bounced off her nose and then her cheek.

"We need to get that prop under control. Grab it, would you?"

Huh? Ms. Prim wrapped her fingers around my dick. A few strokes by Wonder Woman were all I wanted before I died. I'd stroked her ego and now she was positioned to stroke my cock. A fair trade. Except she kept her hand still, doing precisely what Angie requested. Prim's hand on my cock reminded me of when she handled the vibrator earlier. Could I convince Prim to rub my prick around her pussy? Oh God, that would be awesome, and piss Angie off something fierce. With the drugs in the fruit punch, I had better than even odds. I kept my voice low, as if we were keeping a secret from Angie. Which we were. "You know what gets a man really excited?"

She leaned forward, breasts hanging in anticipation. "No. What?"

"A woman masturbating."

"Really? I'd expect a husband would be upset, if he saw his wife playing with one of those. Why would you find it exciting?"

I wouldn't find Harriett exciting under any circumstance, but Prim was a wet dream. "Because it drives a man's fantasy that the object of a woman's desire -" I pulled the dildo from behind my back "- is their penis."

"You do? I mean, he will?"

"Absolutely." I looked over to Angie. "May I reposition Daphne for a few self-gratification poses?"

She threw us a confused expression. "By all means."

I had to unwrap Prim's fingers from my erection. She knelt there, like a statue, admiring my manhood. I shimmied the tights back up, but left my cock exposed. It would have been painful, packing it back into the spandex. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I directed Prim to lay on the carpet. Her arms were spread, one leg bent.

Angie stood above Prim, shooting straight down.

"Now we'll use the tool." I knelt between her legs and ran the vibrator over the flap of crotch material.

Prim looked up at Angie with a plaintiff expression. "I'm so sorry, I can't feel anything."

The crotch flap was too thick "Hold on." I reached under Daphne's ass for the end of Velcroed flap and ripped it free. The flap flipped up on her stomach, exposing Prim's prim pussy. I wanted to leap forward and tongue her to orgasm. I'd probably have cum in my pants. "Are you lubricated enough?" I asked.

"How do I tell?"

I ran two fingers through her vaginal lips. They were thick and spongy, and quite wet. "You're ready."

"You shouldn't be touching me down there. You're so naughty!" Prim took the pretend phallus in her hand. "I didn't put it inside last time. This is kind of large, isn't it?"

Angie and I suddenly knew too much about her husband's physiology. "It'll fit fine." I leaned close, distracted by those gorgeous tits almost escaping from the bodice. "Let me help. I'll be careful." I took the vibrator from her. "Those devices can be awfully cold. Even frozen!" I sat back and ran the tip against her labia. "How does this one feel?"

Prim jerked her head up, eyes wide. "God, you're right. Its like a popsicle."

"That's too bad. Using the vibrator would have generated the sensual expressions and body language for those pictures you want so bad."

"It would, wouldn't it? Is there another way? Please, tell me what to do!"

I thought I saw her labia pucker and blow me a kiss. "Well, there is an alternative."

"Yes?"

My cock, still exposed, stretched towards her. "I have a substitute that's much warmer. Close your eyes and feel this." I put my cock in her open hand. "How's this?"

"Mr. Marcus! What are you doing?" asked Angie.

"You want those lusty expressions, right?"

Prim kept her eyes shut. "Hmm, much warmer, and softer too, yet stiff."

"You'll have to change her position." Angie stood over me. "I can't shoot through you."

I was prepared to shoot my load into Prim; I just needed to keep Angie satisfied, in a photographer-like way. I rolled Prim over and guided her so she was posed on her hands and knees.

"Look this way, head up," said Angie. "And open your eyes."

Prim turned and raised her head in Angie's direction.

For Angie, Prim's face was visible. For me, Prim's pussy was available. I'd already positioned my cock at the entrance, gently waving it around, teasing. Prim reached back, her fingers finding my erection.

"Can I help with that?" I asked.

"Oh no. You might accidentally touch me, in my private areas. We can't have that, now, can we?"

"Of course not."

She ruffled the hair surrounding her cunt lips as she guided my cock into position. Prim wiggled her hips to align our bodies. "Does it have an on switch?"

I was already turned on. "It doesn't buzz, if that's what you mean. It pulses instead. What did you do last time?"

"Mr. Marcus, I don't shoot porn or x-rated material!" Angie cried. Her complain didn't stop her from clicking the shutter.

"I rubbed it around a bit," Prim demonstrated, "and then I pressed it against me," I leaned forward to give her the opportunity to turn words into deeds.

My cock was at the threshold, Prim's damp patch. The hair tickled. "And then?" Oh, please tell me you put it in.

"That's all. I just rubbed it around a little. It felt like sparks. I wanted to do more, but I got scared. This one is even thicker, so I might have to push -"

She wanted this, or she wouldn't have agreed. She'd already done it. The head of my prick was wedged between her labia, just past the opening. "Oh, it is warmer.

Angie spoke up, with a catch in her throat. She must have been in partial shock, seeing a man do to her client what she'd wanted to do. "Daphne, that's perfect. Give me more of that look. Hunger, passion, lust."

Prim tried to pull more of my cock into her. The next penetration was about two inches. Her hand bumped my stomach. "Mr. Marcus, is this your penis inside me?"

"Yes." I stood perfectly still but my cock throbbed.

"We're not having intercourse, are we?" Prim asked.

The magic lasso no longer bound me. "Does intercourse with your husband feel like this?" I flexed my groin muscles, making my cock inflate.

"No, not at all."

"Then we can't be having intercourse."

"Of course. How logical of you." She relaxed, and I slid in deeper. "Because I won't cheat on my husband. I only want him to get excited." She arched her back and I slid another inch. "Just like you are."

"Can we get rid of the tiara?" asked Angie.

I plucked the plastic headband from Prim's head and tossed it aside.

"Daphne, shake your head. And can we get a bit more chest?"

The headshake also shook her hips. I advanced a bit deeper. At Angie's request for more chest, my hands went to work unzipping Prim's bodice. It fell onto the floor. Prim pulled it out from under her. I took the opportunity to replace the bodice's support with my hands. My hands on Wonder Woman's tits. I rubbed them and mashed them and pinched the nipples.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, this is so much more intimate than unbuttoning." But she didn't ask me to stop.

Angie danced around us, taking shots from all angles. "I need more, Daphne, give me more."

In response to Angie's plea, I drove forward. There was no deeper, my dick was buried to the hilt.

Prim moaned and clenched her groin muscles. She looked at me over her shoulder "Oh, Mr. Marcus, you have such energy. Can you help me get the expressions Miss Underwuud needs?"

"For you? Of course. But I'll have to move a bit, in and out of your body. Is that okay?"

"Yes, but just for the expressions. Not for sex. I could never have sex with anyone but Carlton."

Sounded like a cigarette, not a stud. Maybe he's hung like a cigarette, short and thin. "Of course not. This is just to get you in the right mood. Okay?" I pulled my cock almost all of the way out.

She hunched her back. I couldn't tell if she was yearning for my prick or just getting comfortable. I played with those first two inches of pussy. "Are you getting this?" I asked Angie.