Through The Mirrored Door

Story Info
Forgetful Call Centre Manager gets an unexpected eyeful.
2.8k words
4.15
25.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had been working at the call centre for almost a year. The work was the same as every other job he'd had; dull, repetitive, and mind numbingly boring. Day in, day out, nothing but customers calling up to complain about this, that or the other. But then, he did work in the complaints department, so that was to be expected.

The one up side as he saw it, was the number of gorgeous, finely dressed women who worked there. From eighteen to forty-something, there were over three hundred employees. At least half of them were women, and most of them were beautiful. Alex could find something to admire about most women. Whether it was their long slender legs, shapely ripe asses, beautiful faces, or good firm looking boobs in tight tops. Alex could see any and all of these attributes from his seat in the open plan call hall just by scanning his co-workers. And he did. Frequently.

During the summer months when it would get hot and humid, he would often find himself so turned on by the amount of bare flesh around him, that he spent most days trying to discreetly hide a painfully hard erection. When he could, he would disappear into the toilet just to relieve himself, usually thinking about one of his colleagues. Yep, all in all, this was the best job he'd had in the ten years since high school, at least as far as the scenery was concerned.

He'd been working the late shift for three weeks now, ever since the last shift change. It was a legal trick the company used to stop employees being able to claim they are entitled to any particular hours. They just kept changing them every few months. Alex didn't really mind the late finishes as he was always a bit of a night owl anyway.

He'd been sitting at his desk for the past three hours taking calls as usual. Somewhat less than usual, he was looking up the skirt of a particularly busty co-worker sitting about ten feet away who was also taking calls. Claire was only a casual acquaintance, but he knew she was a massive flirt and well known for enjoying a few one night stands around the office. Alex had never had the pleasure but as she sat there talking to another customer, Alex suspected she knew she was well aware of his wandering gaze, but she never let on; never even looked in his direction.

Alex reached down and squeezed his hard on through his black trousers. He needed some serious relief. He'd been hard now for almost three hours and the frustration was really starting to get to him. It was almost ten o'clock now; closing time.

Alex adjusted his cock in his trousers so that the head was trapped under the waistband, and stood up. He tidied up his desk and turned off his computer, all the while chatting away and trying to end his final call of the day. Eventually, the customer hung up and Alex made a beeline for the Gents'. He passed a few co-workers on his way, nodding politely and saying goodnight etc. He passed Claire too, and gave her an extra bright smile, almost as a thank you for the show. She smiled back and said goodbye. Alex could see her ample bosom bounce slightly as she walked by. He really needed to get to the bathroom now, just to relieve the tension he'd built up.

When he reached the toilet door he saw the "Out Of Order" sign and immediately cursed. It's not like he actually wanted to use the toilet, but he knew that they'd be locked. He checked anyway, and sure enough the door wouldn't budge. Frustrated, he returned to his desk and grabbed his jacket, intending to leave and just sort himself out at home. As he walked through the call hall, he passed the managers offices. They were situated in the center of the hall, with the operators either side. He noticed an open door and a couch. The doors were seldom locked. There was little reason as all they had were a computer, a filing cabinet with no sensitive information, and a few personal objects owned by the manager, nothing of any real value. A few had a comfy chair, or in this case a couch, for visitors, and that was it.

Alex looked around tentatively. It was only five past ten, but as normal in any workforce when the clock struck ten, everyone had gone almost immediately. There would only be some security guards in the reception. They wouldn't do rounds until the night cleaners had been in, and they wouldn't start until half past.

With a smile, Alex entered the office and closed the door. The door was glass and although it didn't have blinds, it did have some mirrored vertical strips, so it was possible to see in and out, but you had to look very closely, and from right up against the door. Alex didn't care though. Nobody was going to be trying to get in for at least twenty-odd minutes.

Alex crossed the small office to the window on the other side and closed the blinds. Then he sat down on the couch and undid his fly and pulled down his trousers and boxers. His cock throbbed. This was not going to take long.

Laura was not pleased with herself. It was five past ten and she was just pulling in to the car park. She had only driven out of it ten minutes previously. In such a hurry to leave the office and get home, she had left behind the call register reports for that month. She wanted to go over them and make sure there were no anomalies before the monthly managers meeting the next day.

Pulling up right as close as possible, she turned off the engine and jumped out the car. Passing briskly through reception, she nodded at the two security guards. She was in no mood to stop and chat. As expected, the place was empty, and she noted, spookily quiet. She rarely saw the place empty. She crossed the call hall, noting, but dismissing just as quickly, that the blinds were closed. She was sure they had been open when she left.

She had to turn and pass two offices before reaching her own. Just as she reached for the door handle, she heard a grunt. Not a loud grunt, but loud enough to stop her from turning the handle. Remembering the blinds, and now wondering just what was going on, Laura decided to have a peek through the glass before going in.

The office light was still on, only turned off when the building was closed for the night. Peering through the non-reflective part of the glass door, she could clearly see Alex from Complaints lying on her office couch. His hand was on his cock, milking the last drops of cum from his balls, clearly just having climaxed. And on her couch.

Laura's breath caught in her chest. The situation was so unexpected her mind just went blank. All she could do was stare at the swollen purple helmet of her colleague's member as he squeezed the last drops of spunk from his cock onto his abdomen. He didn't even know she was there, lying as he was, with his head facing away and his cock pointing right at her.

Laura realized that she had been holding her breath. Her heart beat a million times a second and so loudly she was sure he would hear it. She let the breath out slowly but continued to watch. Her face was flushed and, she noticed unexpectedly, her pussy moist. Surprised, but never one for self-denial, Laura realized she was completely turned on. The sight of her attractive colleague pleasuring himself was incredibly erotic. Now, as she watched him wiping up his spilled semen with a tissue, she wished she had arrived just a few minutes earlier.

As his legs swung around and he went to stand up, Laura backed up and then turned around. She walked the long way around the entire block of offices, six in total, until she was effectively on the opposite side of her office door, although not quite so close. She was a good thirty feet away. From here, she could watch for Alex leaving and then retrieve the report she had to come back for. Although, now she didn't feel quite so bad for leaving it in the first place.

The office door opened and Laura could see Alex. His face was slightly flushed and he was still breathing quite heavily. 'Must've been a good one' thought Laura with a smile. She watched him head toward reception and then collected her report. As she turned to leave she looked down at the couch, picturing Alex and his cock lying there spent. Then she left for home.

The first few hours of work were particularly slow the next day. Not that there was any less work to do, or any significant decrease in the day to day problems that arose when managing a team in a call centre. Despite going home and masturbating with her vibrator twice, Laura couldn't get Alex out of her head. She got very little sleep, tossing and turning most of the night. She tried to raise her husband's interest for some late night or early morning sex, but he just groaned and continued snoring.

When she got up she showered, and then tried on a few different outfits for work. She never usually had to think about what to wear, simply choosing from her selection of clothes bought specifically for work. But today she was unable to find something she wanted to wear. Something she realized, that would make her feel sexy.

After finally settling on a knee length black skirt and a white short sleeved blouse, neither of which were particularly sexy, she put on a sexy white cotton thong and a sheer brazier to satisfy her desire for a more sexual feel that day. Now she was at work and unable to concentrate on any of the day's work, her mind constantly invaded by images of the night before, and fantasies of what could happen that night.

The hours ticked slowly by. Laura started work at twelve that day, as usual, but after discreetly checking the Complaints Department Shift Schedule, discovered Alex wasn't due in until four. So for four hours she tried to get on with work. And for four hours, the longest period of time that went by without Laura checking her wall clock was seven minutes.

At ten past four, Laura left her office and slowly walked through the call hall. Her heart almost leapt into her mouth when she saw Alex sitting at his computer, obviously on a call. After passing by twice, trying not to stare at him, she returned to her office embarrassed.

'What did you think was going to happen?' she thought to herself. 'Was he going to be sitting there with his dick in his hand? This is silly.'

She sat down and started to whittle away the growing pile of work on her desk.

At ten to ten, Laura switched off her computer and picked up her jacket and bag. She turned off the lights and closed the door behind her. Then she had a sudden thought, a little moment of inspiration. She opened the door wide open. Then she took the wrong way around the call hall, making sure to say goodnight to the few remaining workers. Especially Alex.

Turning right past her own office, she headed for one on the edges of the hall, one with a view of her own office door. Once inside she turned out the lights and all but closed the blinds, leaving just enough of a gap to see through. And then she waited.

Alex adjusted himself and finished his last call. He stood up and turned towards the Gents', eager for some relief. As he made his way there, he noticed the open office door and remembered the previous night. He stopped and thought about it. The couch was much better than a toilet cubicle, even the impressively clean ones of the call centre. An orgasm was much more satisfying lying down too. With a quick look around to make sure no one would notice, he ducked inside and shut the door.

Laura couldn't believe it. It actually worked. She saw him head away from the office, and saw him stop and look at the door. She knew it was the open office door that caught his attention. Her pulse quickened and she felt her pussy become moist surprisingly quickly. Without hesitation, she left the office she was in and walked quickly and quietly to her own office. Almost sneaking up, she looked past the mirrored lines.

Alex was just swinging his legs up on to the couch. She watched as he undid his trousers and pulled them down. The sight of his erection made her catch her breath. The shiny purple helmet pointed right at her as he lay on his back. She could have sworn she could see a shiny drop of pre-cum right at the end of it, and she immediately wondered how it would taste.

Alex wasted no time, grabbing his cock in his right hand and beginning to pump his shaft. Laura almost moaned out loud, but caught herself in time. She watched, hypnotized, as he got into a rhythm. Then she felt something between her legs, and realized it was her own hand. She looked around quickly before starting to rub the warm area between her legs through her black skirt.

Alex was pumping his cock at a steady pace, oblivious to the voyeur watching him. He had no particular subject tonight, instead thinking through all the hot and sexy women he'd seen at work that day. Their tight tops hiding their gorgeous boobs and their short skirts showing off their great legs spurred him on. If only he knew what was going on right behind him.

Laura on the other hand, was focused on one subject and one subject alone. She could not take her eyes of Alex's throbbing, pre-cum leaking hard-on. Unable to get the right friction outside her skirt, and incredibly horny from the twenty four hours of obsession, Laura reached her other hand down and hitched up the front of her skirt. She took hold of her knickers and pulled them part way down her thighs and, using her arms to keep her skirt in place, started to rub her swollen clitoris. The feeling immediately sent a wave of pleasure through her. She was soaking wet, so when she added two fingers to her pussy, they slipped in easily.

Still staring at the masturbating man on her couch, and more specifically the cock in his hand, Laura worked her clit and fingered her pussy with more energy than she, or anyone else, had done in at least a couple of years. As she watched Alex quicken his pace, she quickened hers. She watched as he started to furiously pull on his gorgeous cock, clearly about to reach orgasm.

She could now clearly see more than just a drop of pre-cum on the thick head of his cock. Her fingers were now making wet slapping sounds as she fucked herself. Although she considered the possibility of him hearing her, she couldn't stop, not for the world. She heard him again as he began to cum, moaning aloud as spurts of his man juice shot from his cock and landed on his chest and stomach. She rubbed her clit almost painfully hard as her own orgasm hit, pushing three fingers inside herself and holding them there as her orgasm raced through her quivering body. She watched as he continued pumping his hard shaft like last night, making sure he milked every drop.

Her orgasm subsided and she used her clit hand to steady herself against the door. Her breathing would have been heavy if she wasn't so self-conscious about him hearing her. Instead she kept it quick but shallow and quiet. She watched him reach for some tissues in his pocket, and knew he would be cleaning himself up to leave. She suddenly remembered where she was. Removing her fingers from her soaking pussy, she felt her juices moisten the top of her thighs as they ran down them. She pulled her knickers up and dropped her skirt.

She brushed herself down as she walked unsteadily to the reception and out the door. As she climbed into her car she saw Alex leaving just moments behind her, and the muscles in her pussy clenched slightly. She was smiling to herself now, red in the face partly from her orgasm and partly from the embarrassment of what she just did.

'What if you'd gotten caught?' she thought.

'But you didn't.' she countered with a smile.