Through The Window

Story Info
Porn and beer is set aside for a live show.
944 words
3.9
22.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven tossed his jacket over the back of the couch as the front door to his apartment slammed behind him, "Fucking boss" he muttered as he loosened his tie and kicked off his shoes, "You'd think I was nothing but his goddamn lap dog, running all over the city just to cover up all of his screw-ups." Opening the fridge, Steven grabbed himself a beer before turning on the television and flopping on the couch.

"... and stock prices are down another 5% today as customer," click, enough of that.

"... the president says that America's actions in Iraq," click, who cares?

"... gather 'round children, it's time for a story!" click, no kiddy shit.

Steven sighed as he sat up on the end of the couch, resigning himself to the fact that there were no television shows gauged towards a single guy in his early thirties on network television, and his cable was still out thanks to the slumlord who ran the dump he suffered in. It looked like another night of him watching porno tapes as he drank beer and jerked off. He opened up the small cabinet beneath his television, and shuffled through all of his well-watched tapes. Picking one out, he slipped it into the VCR, and hit the play button. As the openings were playing he unbuttoned his shirt and pants, picking his beer back up as he sat on the couch.

The movie was a run of the mill porno, one guy and one girl per scence; lots of cock-sucking, fucking, and then the money shot. He sipped his beer slowly, and slid his free hand into his pants as he watched the girl on the movie slowly remove her blouse. He marveled at the girl's body, and wondered if he could ever find a girl like that. He sat watching the movie, slowly stroking himself as the girl deep-throated the guy's cock. Steven was approaching his climax when the guy on the screen pulled out of the girl's mouth and came all over the girl's face. The screen went black for a second, and then a new set of actors appeared on screen, and some shitty dialogue started between the two. Disgusted, Steven got up to get himself another beer.

As he reached to open the refrigerator, something caught his attention in his perepheral vision. He turned to look out the window over his kitchen, and saw himself looking into the bedroom of the apartment across the alleyway from him. What had caught his attention was a young girl, no older than 18, pulling her shirt over her head, revealing a set of breasts that Steven estimated to be about a 36 C. With a smile at his good fortune, Steven continued to watch out the window as the young girl rubbed her engorging nipples slowly. He peeled his eyes from her breasts to take in the rest of her figure. She was average height, about 5'7, with blonde hair down to her shoulders. He could barely see her light blue eyes, she appeared to be looking at someone just past the window. Steven smiled, and leaned back against the counter of the kitchen island to continue watching, his right hand slowly stroking his cock as it began to harden.

As Steven watched the girl through the window, she reached her arms out to the person Steven had guessed was just beyond the window. A man, not much taller than the girl and wearing only a pair of boxers, stepped forward into her arms. He kissed her passionately, his hands rubbing her breasts and traveling down to undo her pants. He kissed down her neck and stomach as he pulled her pants down to the floor, leaving her standing in a pair of silky blue panties. She rolled her head back, her eyes closed, her hands working her nipples as he slipped off the pair of panties. Steven nearly gasped when he saw the girl's pussy, bare as a baby's bottom. He was used to seeing the porno stars with their "landing strips", but he had never seen anything like this. His hand worked on his now fully erect 7 inch cock as he watched the man lick the girl's pussy with abandon, first starting at the bottom of the lips, then licking to the clit and attacking that with his tongue and lips, then shoving his tongue deep into her as he sucked her juices from her. After 5 minutes of that, the girl pulled him up and nearly tore off his boxers as she fell backward onto the bed. Steven could all but hear her pleading the guy, "Fuck me, oh god fuck me!"

The man positioned her on the bed so that her head rested against the pillows, and her legs were up in the air and spread wide. He crawled up between her legs, which rested heavily on his shoulders, and started to stroke her clit and lips with the head of his 8 inch cock. Steven stopped his stroking until the guy had slipped his cock into the girl, and then began stroking his dick to the same rythm the two were fucking in. Steven continued stroking himself, his eyes fixated on the two, his hand keeping time with the guy's hips until all three of them came; the guy in the girl, the girl on the guy's cock, and Steven in the sink. The couple kissed as they stopped their thrusting.

Steven got a towel and cleaned himself up, washing his cum down the sink. He looked out the window again, and smiled. Next time, he would get it on video.