Through the Window

Story Info
Scoring big time on both sides of the window pane.
2k words
4.43
40.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

I really, really wanted to fuck Theresa, but we were having trouble working out the logistics. In fact, we were having trouble just getting a chance to see each other. She realized that one of the drawbacks of still living at home with her parents was having to abide by their rules. And I guess when your parents are Costa Rican immigrants who are very protective of their exotic daughters, it is even worse. We talked on the phone when we could and I continually tried to figure something out, but it wasn't happening as quickly as we both wanted it to. When Theresa and I finally figured out a way to get together and indulge our mutual passion for each other, it came as more of a sudden revelation than as the fruit of our constant brainstorming. We were seeing each other occasionally, sometimes only briefly and rarely alone.

One night when she had to head home, I jumped at the chance to walk her. We approached Theresa's house from the alley that ran behind it, stopping near her parents' cars. In the shadows there, we started making out, my hands running over her ass and tits. She moaned that she wanted to fuck me so bad and apologized for not being able to work it out. I told her not to worry, that it would all work out but she was worried that I'd get tired of waiting for her. She said she had something for me, sort of a combined reward and plea to for my patience. With that, she dropped to her knees.

My cock was already hard from making out, so it popped out as she dropped my shorts. She gripped the base and immediately sunk her mouth down on it. She bobbed her head up and down, her lips sliding up and down my shaft, and gently fondled my balls. I was softly moaning encouragement to her, telling her completely honestly how great her mouth felt. As I was pushing my hips toward her face, enjoying the hot, wet confines of her mouth, I suddenly noticed there was tree in her backyard that would allow pretty easy access to the back porch roof. It gave me an idea, but I kept it to myself and let my focus go back to the lips wrapped around my tool. I grabbed the back of Theresa's head and held it while fucking her face, feeling that familiar sensation in my groin. Her hands were on my ass while her mouth maintained its grip and her tongue pushed against the underside of my cock. I closed my eyes as my orgasm came upon me, my hips stopping but Theresa going back to bobbing up and down, milking out all of my cum. Once she'd sucked me dry, she stood and popped a stick of gum in her mouth.

I asked her where her bedroom window was, thinking I remembered it to be overlooking the back porch roof. She confirmed that it was and I asked her if she thought it possible for me to sneak in if I climbed up the tree. She reminded me that she shared a room with her older sister, Elizabeth, so I asked if there wasn't a time when Elizabeth wasn't around and was there any kind of lock on the door. She said there was a lock and it occurred to her that there were a couple of TV programs that Elizabeth absolutely would not miss, so if I could come during that time it might just work out. The next night at 10pm was one of the times Elizabeth would be glued to the TV, so I assured Theresa that I would be on the roof by then.

It was actually very easy to get up the tree and onto the roof without being seen. I looked in the window and waited. The light was on, showing two twin beds, one near the window and the other across from it, among other furniture. When Theresa came in, she closed and bolted the door then came to the window and opened the screen. I crawled in onto the bed and she was immediately undressing me, telling me how horny she was. She had my shorts and underwear off and was fisting my cock as I kicked off my shoes and pulled my shirt over my head. I asked her if she was going to get undressed or was she going to finish me off with her hand. That broke her trance and she pulled her own shirt off, exposing her big, beautiful breasts and hard, dark nipples. She unbuttoned her jean shorts and, hooking her thumbs in the waistbands of the shorts and her panties, pushed them both down.

She looked so hot standing there naked, my cock twitched involuntarily. I had her climb onto the bed and straddle me, guiding my cock to her opening and pushing just the head inside. She took over and eased herself down slowly until I was completely inside her. She smiled at me and I asked her how it felt. She said it was even better than she'd expected. I reminded her that we had barely begun and had her start sliding herself up and down, trying different movements until she found what felt best. She ended up leaning forward on her hands, which I liked, too, because it allowed her full melons to hang right in my face. I licked and sucked her hard nipples while she rode up and down my shaft. She was breathing shallowly and moaning very softly, riding up and down faster and faster. I knew we didn't have a lot of time but I also didn't want to rush this too much.

I felt tremors through her pussy as she paused to cum, breathing deeply. She started to ride me again, but I had her stop and suggested we try another position. I glanced at the clock to see how much time we had left and there was plenty. I had her get back on all fours with her face down on the bed and got around behind her. Her ass looked so spectacular I wanted to spank it a few times, but resisted figuring the sound would probably carry pretty well. Instead, I guided my cock into her tight but slippery hole and slowly stroked my full length in and out. After a few strokes, I leaned forward to heft her melons in my hands while I humped her. Keeping tabs on the time, when I felt my orgasm coming on, I released her melons and reached down to play with her clit. She immediately began to push back against me, her ass slamming against my incoming hips. Finally, my cock began to swell about the same time I heard her breaths getting shorter and shorter. When my cum shot out of my cock, she let out a little cry and began to shudder all over.

With both of us satisfied, I pulled out and gathered our clothes. I held her panties up to my nose and inhaled her scent before handing them to her. She told me I could keep them if I wanted to, so I sniffed them again and stuck them in my pocket. She tossed the rest of her clothes in her hamper and pulled on a bathrobe. We made out for just a minute more before I was out the window. Just as Theresa was pulling the screen back down, there was a knock on the door. I froze, afraid I might be seen or heard by whoever was at the door. It was Elizabeth. She came into the room and Theresa left.

When I saw her slide the bolt on the door, I decided to stick around. She was unbuttoning her short sleeved shirt as she crossed the room, a far off look in her eyes. She stopped near the bed opposite the window, reaching the bottom button and opening her shirt, exposing a lacy black bra restraining her massive tits. She let the shirt slide down her arms and tossed it into the open hamper. She checked the pockets of her tight, black shorts and, finding nothing, unbuttoned and unzipped them, still staring off into space. My eyes bugged out at the sight of her skimpy, black bikini panties as her shorts hit the floor. She kicked them into the hamper and stood by her bed in just her underwear. My eyes were roaming all over her, from her pretty face framed by thick, full black hair down to her big breasts in their sexy bra over her flat stomach and slender waist to the small bit of material between her legs and finally down those long, lean legs. I was already hard again, despite having cum inside Theresa just minutes before.

Elizabeth was definitely deep in thought about something, but I could only imagine what it might be. I really didn't care, to be honest, as I stared at her amazing figure nearly bare before me. Her hands moved slowly up and just briefly caressed her breasts through her bra before she reached around and unfastened it. Her bra slid down her arms and I swear her breasts did not sag one bit despite their size. She didn't even toss her bra into the hamper, just let it drop to the floor then brought her hands up to caress her breasts. She rubbed her palms over her breasts then gently tugged her already hard nipples as if to pull them out even farther than they already stuck out. Her hands then moved down over her stomach with one ending up inside her panties and the other down between her thighs.

The hand I could see appeared to me rubbing up and down her slit through her panties while I guessed the other one was working on her clit. Glancing up at her face, I noted that she was now looking down at her hands. After just a couple of minutes, she pushed her panties to the floor and sat on the edge of her bed, legs spread wide. She had only a narrow strip of black fur above her pussy, the rest of it was smooth. She was sliding two fingers in and out while two fingers on her other hand rubbed her clit. I was pulling my cock out to stroke it and felt the lump of Theresa's panties in my pocket, so I took them out and wrapped the silky material around my shaft. It felt incredible as I stroked my cock with her panties, watching her older sister stroking herself.

I let the material brush my balls as I continued to pump and watch. She was beginning to move her hips with her ministrations, which caused her boobs to bounce and about drove me mad. I was stroking away, my eyes going from her boobs to her pussy, ready to cum at any second. She suddenly flopped backward on the bed, her boobs still standing straight upward, and was pushing her hips up off the bed. That was all I could take and I started spurting all over the shingles, careful not to get any cum on Theresa's panties. I kept watching as my dripping cock went limp and saw Elizabeth's motions becoming faster and more frantic. Finally, I could see her shuddering through her orgasm.

She lay there for a few seconds, her hands still but remaining between her legs. I was tucking myself away when she sat up and pulled her panties back on. She picked up the bra and took it over to the hamper, then grabbed a nightgown off the back of the door and pulled it on before unbolting the door. I figured I'd better make myself scarce before Theresa came back so she didn't see me still out there, so I made my way back down the tree and headed for home.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers