Through Thin Walls

Story Info
He lets his female guest listen to him masturbate.
2.9k words
3.92
73.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AceStroker
AceStroker
154 Followers

Back when I was still living at home my mother's friend Mary ran into some problems in life, and needed a place to stay for a few weeks until she could get her affairs back in order. Ever the helpful person, my mother let her stay at our place for as long as she needed. We converted the downstairs family room into her own private apartment, moving out some of the furniture to give her some room and moving in a spare bed and dresser. It was a makeshift residence, but it was only supposed to be for a few weeks. In reality, we didn't use the downstairs all that much, so Mary moving in down there wasn't much of a burden on us. There was a small combination laundry and bathroom attached to the family room, which had a second door right near the stairs, so our family could still use this room without having to go through her little apartment.

I had always taken my showers at night before bed, and used this downstairs bathroom rather than the one upstairs. So when Mary moved in with us, that first night before bed like usual I went down for my shower. She had gone to bed a short bit before, so I quietly entered the bathroom through the other door, not wanting to wake her up. The way this bathroom is laid out is that the shower stall is right next to the door that empties out into the family room, which is where Mary was. Her bed was on that side of the room as well, with the head of the bed right next to the bathroom door. So as I got undressed and stood in front of the shower right next to the door, it occurred to me that as she lay in bed her head was only about three or four feet away from my bare genitals.

I had a bit of fun with that thought when I realized it, the only thing hiding me from her being that thinly constructed wall. I turned to face in her direction and wiggled my dick back and forth as if she could see me. Lying on her pillow her head was at the same level as my privates. As a guy of about 20 at the time, I pretty much masturbated every single day, and I usually did it during my nightly shower. So it being that time of day to take care of myself, I was on the verge of doing it in the shower while she was lying but a few feet away. The idea of being that close to her while I jacked off certainly gave me a thrill. Would she know what I was actually doing to myself in the shower?

But before I reached into the shower to turn on the water, through the thin wall and door I very clearly heard her move about in her bed. I realized that any little sound I made she would hear as well, especially with how quiet it was this late at night. So here I was, a horny young man moments away from stroking himself, with an attractive lady just a few feet away behind a door, who would hear any sound I made. The conclusion was obvious: Instead of masturbating in the shower with the water to drown out my sounds, I decided to do it standing right next to the door, without the water, mere feet from her so she could hear every sound I made. This was an exhibitionist's dream come true.

The wall between the bathroom and family room was extremely thin. The bathroom had been added a few years ago, and the wall we put up was just a few thin pieces of paneling without any insulation to block out sound. There was also a bit of a gap at the bottom of the door, so between the gap and the thin walls, any tiny sound I made I knew she could hear quite well. And I'm sure she could tell I was standing right next to the door by the shadow that snuck through the crack at the bottom. Just thinking about the proximity to her had made me hard, so I began to lube myself up nice and good, and slowly began to stroke my penis.

With the stillness of the night, how noisy that was! I stroked it slowly and quietly at first, sort of testing the waters of how obvious this was; and it was very obvious, let me tell you. But the idea of what I was doing to myself and what she could hear me doing to myself quickly did away with any cautiousness on my part, especially when I heard her turn herself over, almost as if leaning up to be certain of what she was actually hearing. Having her attention now, the exhibitionist came alive, and I started going at it normal pace.

Trust me girls, if you've never heard a guy jerking off, when he gets lubed up good and the house is quiet, being that close to him you'll hear every single squishy stroke he makes. Was I being too obvious about it? Of course I was, but that was the point. I could use the excuse that I used the shower every night, but standing right there by the door where she could best hear me might be a bit obvious. I could get in some real trouble here if she complained about it. Then again, I figured this was the first night she stayed with us, so if there was a problem I could use the excuse that I forgot she was there. Either way I stood there audibly stroking it for her, and as the moments passed, she didn't say or yell anything, didn't rap on the door, and didn't get up. She just lay there in her bed, obviously awake, every once in a while moving about slightly. As time passed and she didn't do anything rash I figured she was taking the opportunity to enjoy the sounds of a guy secretly pleasuring himself.

As I got more and more turned on, I began to become less concerned with making noise, as my stroking picked up and got louder, and eventually a sound or two emanated from my throat as the sexual pleasure took grip on me. Every once in a while I could hear her moving about in the bed slightly, I imagined she kept repositioning herself to better hear her friend's son masturbating. Now, I didn't know much about Mary, and of course knew nothing of her sexual past, how many guys she had been with, or even if she had ever seen a guy masturbate before. So as I stood there exposing my most private secret to her with each stroke, I mused whether or not this was the first time she had ever heard a guy doing it before, and what must be going through her head.

By now I was extremely turned on, the fact that a woman's head was just about three feet away from my dick as I stroked it was a very erotic element. After a minute or two of her doing nothing more than listening to me from the other side of the door, I was feeling safe that nothing bad was going to happen. I was getting more and more excited, and finally after a few minutes of this show, my orgasm began approaching. On top of the obvious strokes she heard, she now heard my breathing and grunts and groans, and could clearly tell when I ejaculated.

After my orgasm subsided, I stopped stroking and stood listening for a few seconds: complete silence on the other end. Having done the act, now a bit embarrassed by it, I pulled some toilet paper off the roll, loudly so that she could hear this last part of the male masturbation ritual, and then wiped up my ejaculate from the floor and the wall she was right next to. The sound of the toilet paper running back and forth on the paneling was so obvious, I was certain she was getting a good image of me cleaning up my cum off the wall. With that I hopped into the shower and washed myself off, all tingly at what I had just done. I hadn't exactly dropped my pants right in front of her and started jerking off in her presence, but I might as well have been doing just that. The mere fact that I was in a different room behind a locked door is what made it "okay". But while she didn't actually see anything, she heard everything, from the stroking of my dick, to my orgasm and even me cleaning up my cum.

That next morning I was understandably hesitant of being around Mary or looking her in the eye, what I had done could be a particularly embarrassing thing, and should she confront me about it, or worse yet tell someone about it, I don't know what I would have done. As it turned out, both that morning and when she came home from work that evening, she did a good job of pretending nothing had happened, as if she hadn't heard me jerking off. And her behavior indicated she in no way seemed angry at me or disgusted at what I had done. So as night began to set in that second night, and she began getting ready for bed, that urge began to well up in me again, and I anxiously awaited for round two!

Just like the previous night, I waited a few minutes until she had gone to bed, and snuck in to the laundry through the second door. Even before I could disrobe I heard her roll over the way she had done last night. She obviously was anticipating hearing me pleasure myself again! I was rock hard even before I undressed, and began going at it immediately. Much like last night, she didn't say a word, or rap on the door to get me to stop, all I heard was her squirming around in bed, I'm guessing to get a better listen. The previous night I was so excited by jerking in front of her I came in about three minutes. This time I wanted to try to make it last if I could, and somehow I managed to last ten minutes. I had to stop stroking altogether once or twice to keep from coming of course, but I was able to prolong it. Like the previous night, she heard my grunts and groans during my orgasm, how can one stifle those sounds when in such pleasure, even if someone is listening? And then I cleaned my cum off the wall with toilet paper in the same noisy fashion.

Again the next morning there were no negative reactions by her, it was apparent Mary was enjoying the opportunity of hearing a 20 year old guy jerking himself off. Her hearing me jerking myself was one thing if it was an accident, but with me doing it two nights in a row, I began to realize she must have by now figured out that I was intentionally doing this so she could hear me. The fact that she once again pretended nothing happened made me think she didn't mind that I was using her for my own exhibitionist fetish. And so, every night without exception I would go down there ostensibly for my nightly shower, coincidentally just after she had gone to bed. And then just three feet away from where her head lay, a thinly constructed wall and an intentionally unlocked door being all that separated us, I would jerk off nice and loudly so she could hear.

Mary stayed with us for slightly over three weeks, and each and every night I exposed myself for her in this very audible way. Never once did she ever mention anything to me about it. In fact she had such a good poker face when talking to me, if I hadn't been so intentionally loud and obvious when I jerked off, I'd almost half think she hadn't heard a thing. Looking her in the face the next morning, I'd always have an obvious look of embarrassment on my face, as if I couldn't hide the guilt that I knew she had heard me masturbating just a few hours before. I suppose she got a bit of a kick out of seeing that embarrassed look on my face the next morning.

For added excitement, I always made sure the door from her little apartment to the shower room was unlocked, and as I jerked off each night, knowing she was listening, I always looked down at the knob, almost hoping it would slowly turn, and the door open, so she could see how I got myself off. I have to imagine, listening to me stroke it like that every night, she had to be curious about what my dick looked like and what type of hand motion I used. Having jerked off so she could hear me, I wanted to up the ante and stand in front of her where she could see me doing it. To see her looking back at me, and looking between my legs as my hand went back and forth, that would have been such a rush. And all she had to do to see me jerking off was open the unlocked door and give the excuse she didn't know anyone was in there. But for whatever reason, she never did, always just lying in bed each night, content to get a good listen at what I was doing on the other side of the door.

The last night she stayed with us, knowing it was the final time to show off, I added a twist. I guess I wanted to show how manly I was or whatever. Before I went downstairs to do my deed, I jerked off for a bit in my bedroom to near orgasm. When I got down to the shower, already extremely turned on, it took me hardly a minute to orgasm. I was curious what she might think about me coming that quickly. I made sure when cleaning my mess off the wall that I made plenty of noise so she knew I had already come. When I had cleaned up the mess, I just as quickly lubed my half limp dick up and starting masturbating a second time. Now, having already come once, the second orgasm takes a lot longer for me, so I stood there near the door, going at it for a very long time, nice and loud.

I suppose the longer you hear a person of the opposite sex playing with themselves, the more turned on you will get yourself. I must have stroked myself that second time for nearly 20 minutes, I was in no rush to finish this last session. I soon began to notice she was moving around her bed a lot more than in the past, and am almost certain I heard her making some sounds, particularly one deep grunt. So I think it is very erotic to know that her hearing me masturbate twice got her so turned on she had to do it as well. Having jerked this long in front of her, my second orgasm was incredible, and I'm sure the noise I made let her know that. Hearing her do herself as well only excited me more. I cleaned up my mess off the wall for the last and final time, wiggled my dick in her direction, and hopped in the shower.

As much as we both enjoyed this noisy masturbation action for three straight weeks, she and I never actually discussed my little nightly show, and she never even let on that she knew. I would have loved for her to make mention of it, but she never did. I'm not sure why. Maybe she was too embarrassed to do so, or didn't want to take it any further than that. But having let her hear me masturbating every night behind an unlocked door, she had to have known I was more than ready to let her see me masturbating as well.

I had thought my little exhibitionist plan had worked perfect and had no flaws. But a few weeks after Mary had moved out, when my sister and I were bickering about something, she blurted out that she knew what I did every night when Mary was staying with us. Before I could even ask what she meant by this, I saw her hand do the "stroking" motion, intimating she knew I jerked off every night so Mary could hear. With a wry smirk on her face, she just as quickly walked out of the room, and it wasn't for a few moments of wondering how she could have found out until I realized: my sister's bedroom was right above the shower. Every night that I was jerking off nice and loud for Mary to hear, inadvertently my sister was right above me listening to every intimate sound as well! That night when I went down to take my shower, I looked up at the ceiling, and realizing what she had said, decided to masturbate one last time in front of the shower without the water running, nice and loud. It's an added bonus to know there was a second female that enjoyed hearing me doing it.

AceStroker
AceStroker
154 Followers