Throughout A Thousand Years

Story Info
A story that takes place over the span of 1000 years.
13.6k words
4.58
12.5k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers

I was brought in wrapped in delicate silver chains, they were as thin as a necklace, but I could not break them. The silver chain was wrapped from my shoulders, down my sternum, across my much abused back, and down and between both legs. I had a collar around my neck, cuffs on my wrists, ankles, and my thighs. My 5'4 body was badly bruised, cut, and scraped all over my very naked body, I ached all over. My long brown hair was matted from blood, sweat, and tears, not all was mine, but most was.

I was dragged by thicker chains attached to my dainty ones through the ice caves somewhere in the northern hemisphere, I knew where I was, I was exactly where I was meant to be, where I had agreed to be, where I wanted to be. This was the assignment I agreed to take, I was going to get to see him again....... No, I had to keep my mind on what I was here for. All this pain was my sacrifice God will have to see, he always sides with love I will wear my new scars like badges. I finally got to see why I was here, my assignment, and he was beautiful.

Sitting on a throne carved of ice and stone he sat, easily 6'5 blond hair enshrining him, he looked up and stabbed me with his piercing blue eyes, blue as the arctic glaciers at night. He was broad and muscular sitting with menacing power radiating off him. The creature carrying my chains smiled at him and its jagged teeth shown through those black lips, its wrinkled greenish gray skin all over, and its red eyes shining because it knew the Viking would pay handsomely for its capture. That's the way of Orcs: war, gold, and sex are their only concerns. I have been lucky I had not been raped. The Viking would be upset if I was soiled, I know that, but black and blue would be fine I was already healing so nothing permanently damaged.

"What do you have there creature?" The Viking demanded blue eyes stared directly at me. For a moment I almost thought I had seen a spark of recognition, but only for a moment before his face refroze into a snarl. I knew he could smell what I am, but then again I have spent a week being beating by orcs maybe their filth was covering my smell.

"Ain-gel milord." the creature said with a slithering tongue, he said gel with almost a 'sh' sound to it. I couldn't help but be amused in the slightest his words slithered instead of grunted and with the pig nose on his face I thought for sure his words would come out a grunt or oink. I tried to hide my amusing thoughts.

"Are we amusing you?" The Viking asked with venom in his tone. Well I didn't hide that well enough. I quickly dropped my gaze to the floor and held my arms around myself. I started to shake I was terrified, I reminded myself that my wings are gone I could be injured severely, even destroyed and the Viking didn't remember me.

"Are you what he says?" The Viking got up from his throne still staring daggers at me. I began to cry and shake even harder. I couldn't pull off stoic. "ENOUGH! You child are beginning to piss me off. I know you can understand me. I know my words are coming through. Are you an angel?" his scream startled me and he walked towards me with thunderously loud stomps.

"I have no wings, I nothing, Viking." I said with tears in my voice, this was a bad idea, I shouldn't have come, Af was right this was a foolish game and I was bound to lose. My heart broke a little. I knew that he wouldn't remember me, but I still had hoped.

"What makes you think she is an angel?" he asked looking over at the creature snarling. The creature gave me a hard kick and I heard a fleshy thud, the air that was in my lungs blew out suddenly. Not that I actually needed it, but it still hurt.

"My mensss they ripped her wingssss off themsssselvessss, ssssee looksss" the creature grabbed me forcing me up to my feet and spun me around to show the gashes that were on my back where my wings once were.

"What have you to say 'Nothing'?" the Viking asked while inspecting my wounds. Calling me nothing was meant to be a type of tease, but at that moment the truth of the situation hurt.

"Once you remove an angel's wings they are no longer angel, they are nothing. Once an angel falls from grace they have no worth. I am not mortal or immortal, I am here between, my father cannot hear my cries, and now I bleed" I tried to explain.

"How much do you want for her creature?" The orc said something I was no longer listening, I was thinking on my words, 'my father cannot hear my cries' neither can my brothers or sisters. I am alone here. As much as I wanted this now that I was here facing him I was beginning to doubt I could actually do what I was sent to do. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the Viking scream curses.

"You are insane creature! I will NOT pay top dollar when your men have destroyed her! I will pay a quarter of what you ask; if you bring me the wings AND ALL THE FEATHERS I will pay half."

"We could not capture her otherwise, she is strong. It took 10 of my best men, 4 no longer walk this plane." the creature said.

"What type of angel are....were you?" he asked me.

"Grigori."

"HA! Your men couldn't take down a watcher. You're damn lucky if I don't take my offer back."

"Vampire, we have done business many timesssss. We brought her ssssstraight here, we did not ussssse her. What we asssk isss a fair prissssse."

"Viking you should not let the creature lie to you, they kept me for a week, beating me" I said with a hint of laughter in my words. The Viking vampire roared with fury. The orc now realizing how screwed he is came at me with all the fury that was in the Vikings roar. I cringed knowing my words were fixing to come back and haunt me. I stayed huddled waiting for my punishment until I heard the Vikings next words.

"You dare lie to me! You come into my home and you dare lie to me. How many deals have we made that you have lied about?" I dared to glance in the direction that the creature was and he was hanging by his throat in the vampire's hand. "Did they use you? Are you soiled?" he demanded the answer from me with disgust. His eyes no longer blue but now red and he was staring directly into my light blue eyes his fangs now protruding out of his mouth. He looked so good like that I felt heated in ways that I had never before.

"Used as a punching bag, but I come to you, Viking, unsoiled" {I am positive that will not be the case if I am to leave with them though.} I thought directly to him. I knew he heard me when his fangs retracted and his eyes went back blue. {Most assuredly 'not angel' he thought back.}

"You must make amends, I will leave the deal at a quarter and to make up for your insolence you will bring all of the feathers from her wings. All of them and I will not kill you." said the Viking as he put the creature down.

"Why do you want her featherssss? They cannot be put back on, they are ssscattered to the windsss now."

"Then I suggest that you and your 'MENS' scatter to find them. I want them because I want them and once the deal is done she will be my property as will her wings be." the Viking's eyes started to turn red again as if to stress his point.

"Yesss of courssse. Thank you vamp....milord." the creature backed away bowing. Once he backed himself out of the room I was now standing alone with the Viking vampire I had came to see, the creature ran, stumbled, fell, picked himself up, and continued his run out of the ice cave he brought me to.

"Have you eaten? Now that you are no longer angel you should probably eat food your body will need sustenance." he turned away from me. I looked around for the first time really taking in my surroundings this looked so much like the castle he grew up in only lots more ice.

"No Viking I have not eaten. What do you plan on doing with me? I am not one of the arcs so I am not a warrior, I am not a reaper, I am not even a guardian, and I cannot be used as a weapon. I am fearful." I fell to his feet. Af was right, this was going to lead me to hell, and I should've stayed on my hill, kept watch as I was made to do.

"Why do you keep calling me Viking, Angel? I have not been a Viking in many many years, there are no Vikings left." he said with sorrow in his voice and his eyes closed as if not to allow the memories escape.

"Why do you keep calling me angel? I am no longer that I am nothing now." The realization hit me, I was nothing, I was nothing, nothing, nothing at all I was no longer anything. I have thrown it all away on old tales and memories on what should've never been.

"What would you have me call you? I will not call you 'nothing'. I could call you fallen." I hung my head and for the first time in many many years I cried a truly sorrowful cry, I am fallen, I have fallen out of the graces of my father. What have I done? I collapse on the floor, I know my mission was here, but I now knew Af, my brother, the angle of morning light, he said "this is a fools mission and there is NO way a good outcome can possibly happen." he was right. Even if I got what I was here after, there was no real eternity for me any longer.

"OK, ok come on let's get you up, get some food into you, get some clothes on you and see if we can find someone to get the silver off of you." He was being kind to me, he lifted me off the ground and allowed me to fall into his chest, and my head fell to the bottom of his sternum. He is monstrous compared to me, but he was being so gentle. "My name is........"

"I know your name Steinn son of Erlingr" I said interrupting him with my head against his hard body, his clothing keeping him safe from all the silver wrapped around me.

"No one has called me that in almost 1,000 years." he said shocked with his head tilted back holding me closer to him. "I think we are going to give you that bath first you smell of orc and as much as I hate to be rude to you, it's turning my stomach." he held me away; I noticed a twinkle in his eye. He was trying to lighten the mood I'm guessing. He is so beautiful.

"What do they call you now?" I wondered out loud, "You said no one has called you Steinn in almost 1,000 years. What do they call you then?"

"Master, my lord mostly" he cracked a smile, it's kind of funny how he amuses himself.

"When I go to the new land I go by Gunnar Steiner. I guess you can call me Gunnar, or master I'll leave the choice to you." He looked at me with such compassion; I was not prepared for compassion from a vampire or a Viking. Who would have thought it?

"Now who can we call to get this silver off of you? It is poisonous for most of us here. Dammit! I shouldn't have let that little fuck go without making him release you first. I wasn't thinking. FUCK!" you could see the anger starting to boil in him. "I will send for him. I will make it worth his wild to come quick. Hold on till then OK." Gunnar looked towards the entrance way and I seen a tall, rail thin man, with a slight blue complexion, his hair white, his eyes the color of glass, he nods his head and takes off in a blur.

"Quiquern?" I asked I had never seen one in the many years I have watched over the earth.

"No, Ijirait." He answered. "I think you could take a bath even with the silvers on, they don't seem to be burning you and they are fairly loose. Come." he took my hand and was leading me towards the opposite way of the entrance I had came through.

"I thought that Ijirait were stealers of children, and you have one working for you?" I asked in horror.

"Nothing is as simple as it appears, come angel let's get the smell of orc off of you." he said still pulling me by my hands. He pulled me through a secret passage way into a massive bedroom that is all dark made out of carved stone there were no windows. There was a king size bed with black satin sheets and furs on top. That was where I want to go, but I did feel like I had a layer of filth, oh wait I did have a layer of filth covering me bleh I felt gross.

He continued to lead me until we come to another door once he opened it there was a bathroom that magazines write about. The tub was already full of hot bubbling water, it was so bright in there, like stepping into heaven, and it smelled so good like a tropical beach. He lead me to the shower first and turned the knobs. "Let's hose you off before you get into the tub no reason to let you stew in orc filth."

Oh once that water hit me I felt like all the nasty, the stink, the dried blood, all the disgusting week I had was being washed away. This felt so good he carefully got in behind me still clothed and he began washing me the best he could. So much silver was covering my body there really wasn't a lot he could touch. He started washing my hair; the shampoo smelled like vanilla I loved it. He carefully washed my face I looked up into his eyes remembering home.

"You have a fractured orbital socket; they also fractured your jaw. It's already almost healed." His hands started to go down my shoulders and I heard a sizzle and his breathed in sharply I look quickly towards the noise and realize that his thumb came into contact with the silver. It quickly turned red and blistered.

"It was smart of them to wrap you in silver, I have to be cautious touching you." he said looking at the blisters now left. I took the soap out of his hand the blistered area quickly became pink so I kiss it lightly and began lathering myself up everywhere he watched intently I smelled like a vanilla bean I kind of wanted to lick myself to see if I tasted like vanilla too. I kind of wanted to taste him because he looked like he would taste like vanilla ice cream.

"Master" I heard I immediately lowered my gaze down to the floor. Gunnar turned the water off and stepped out of the shower leaving me behind. "The orc is in the throne room waiting. He wasn't willing to help at first, but he is now I made sure of it." the voice was so deep it almost rumbled. Gunnar didn't say anything he walked over to a cabinet and grabed a white towel came back to me and wrapped me in it.

"Come angel......."

"They call me Abigail." I said interrupting him, I am no longer angel, I had fallen, and I was a disgrace to the word angel.

"Come Abigail; let's get these chains off of you." He grabbed my left bicep to led me out and the pain there was horrible I cried out a little. Gunnar turned back to me and inspected my arm where his hand was. "It's broke, I am sorry Abigail." he said with tight lips and then moved to my other side and held my hand leading me towards the bed and sat me there.

He turned away from me and began taking off his clothes. I got a view to die for (maybe not funny since I had fallen for this view and will not be allowed back into my home) his chest looked like it was chiseled out of marble, he had a sprinkling of hair that went from his belly button down to his long thick cock. His hips formed a perfect V and his thighs were strong and muscular.

He began putting on dry clothes hiding that gorgeous hard physique all muscled and broad. My mouth started watering just at the look at him. I had never felt like this. Once he was clothed he helped me up and wrapped a black silk robe around me. I kind of looked like a little girl wearing her daddy's robe and I tried to hide a giggle.

"Yes a little big for you. I will have clothes brought for you. Be patient with me OK. I never thought about having a woman here with me." he smiled down at me and we started to head back to the throne room. We didn't go back the way we came in we walk around taking stairs and doors I did not remember. Finally we descended down some into the familiar throne room.

"Creature take the silver off of her and live" Gunnar barked.

"I sssssshould be compenssssated. I wasssss forsssed, I ssssshould have compenssssation for my troubles." the orc bellowed every time he hissed it brought pain to my body I suddenly felt faint. Gunnar noticed and wrapped his arm around me and helped hold me up.

{Are you ok?} He sent to me. {His voice literally hurts my bones.} I thought back.

"Creature shut up. I shall compensate you if only to shut you up. NOW TAKE THEM OFF OF HER!" his red eyes, elongated fangs, the snap to his voice, the strength of his hold on me did something to my body, something unfamiliar. I suddenly felt warm between my legs and I quivered in the pit of my stomach, no not there lower. How odd I still cannot explain it any better, but I had no idea what was going on with my body. Everything seemed so new, cold, warmth, cotton, silk. It all felt so strange.

The orc slowly approached me keeping his hands where Gunnar could see what he is doing once he was in front of me he hastily and coarsely grabbed the collar around my neck I couldn't tell what he was doing, but Gunnar was watching closely. Once he steped away all my chains and my collar fell to the floor. I held up my wrist for him to take the cuffs off he looked over to Gunnar for permission.

"Onsse I take the cuffsss off her ssshe will beeecome powerful onssse more" the orc informs Gunnar. "The sssssilver weakensss the watcherssss." Gunnar looked over at me and I nodded my head.

{The orc speaks true the silver does weaken me, but I will never get my angelic powers back I am fallen} I sent to Gunnar.

{ What keeps you with me?} he questioned.

{I can swear fealty to you if you would have me do so.} I offered him. I could tell he was mulling it over in his head, but his thoughts were blocked from me. I also noticed that the orc's speech became more snake like the more nervous it became.

"Take them off of her" Gunnar commanded. "And orc what is your name and who is your commanding officer?"

"I am Pike my commanding offisser issss Captain Creel milord." the orc said while taking off my cuffs. Once he finished Gunnar nodded and turned his head for a moment. When he did that the orc jabbed me hard in ribs right under my breast. Pain shot through me and made me dizzy I fought the blackness that threatened to over take me.

"Braggis, send Captain Creel eight rubies" With that Pike smiled "and my condolences, Pike will not be returning, please explain that Pike couldn't keep his hands off what's mine." confusion then turned to terror crossed the mangled face of Pike only for a split second because in a blur of movement Gunnar had the orc's face in his hands. "You will die for that." Gunnar's eyes flashed that brilliant red and I heard a snap and crunch before I actually seen movement. Then Pikes limp body dropped to the ground. I dropped to my knees, my hands outstretched to Gunnar my head lowered to the floor.

"What are you doing?" he asked confused.

"I am swearing my fealty to you." I try to explained.

"Not here, not now. Come you must be hungry or tired." He looked at me with those incredible eyes and I had that new feeling again where my insides quivered.

{Just promise me you won't leave me.} His thoughts came to me in a quiet small almost childlike voice.

"I promise you that I will not leave you without your approval." I said trying to reassure him. I knew much about when he was a boy, but not so much about when he became a man or a vampire, but some of the looks he gives he looks like he did when he was just a boy so vulnerable I wanted to go to him and sing to him, but that is one of the things that truly got us into this mess.

He nodded his head in a quick jerk of a motion, but there was a softness to his eyes. I shivered I didn't know why it wasn't cold in there, which was a surprise we were in the arctic we were in an underground cave, if I could feel warmth than surely I could feel cold. As an angel I didn't feel hot or cold it was neutral no matter where I was. He looked down at me with almost a bewildered expression then his face set to a determined look. Like he finally had settled something that had been warring inside his mind.

We walked into a huge dining area the table was made out of stone chiseled there were benches made of split trees on the long sides of the table and throne like seats on the ends. This reminded me of his boyhood home, the large castle where he grew up. Now that I really looked the etchings all around were even the same. He must have been homesick to some degree.

teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers