Thug Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,749 Followers

At this stage I had the fat mans' short stubby cock in my mouth and began ferociously sucking it as Afro pushed a second digit into my cunt and was poking my insides.

"Fuck!" The fat guy gasped and slightly stepped back as he ejaculated onto my nose and mouth. As I sat with my mouth gaping open deciding who to suck next the fat man squeezed another three thick creamy globules onto my tongue. I giggled as I theatrically chewed them before swallowing.

Before I knew what was happening Uncle pulled me forward until I was on my hands and knees and he began feeding his fat black cock into my mouth. It took a few seconds to acclimatise to the new position and his roughness but I was soon letting him forcefully fuck my mouth. I should have realised why they wanted me on my hands and knees because someone behind me was pulling my g-string to one side and pushing a cock between my legs. My eyes were now as wild as my nostrils were flared and I shuffled my knees further apart until whoever was trying to fuck me had better access. It worked. Something the size of a babies arm squeezing a blood orange soon filled my hot white cunt.

I was oblivious to the laughter and chatter as the men fucked me rigid from both ends. Without knowing it Uncles fat cock was completely filling my mouth and I thought I could be in danger of the huge cock in my cunt bashing into it somewhere in my chest!

I lost track of time and just did my best to stay in position as I got double-teamed by two old black men. Whoever was fucking me doggy style was the first to cum (was it a race?) and he began grunting and thrusting even harder and deeper; if that was possible until I felt my belly and cunt fill up with string after string of hot spunk. As he finished I felt him sag and slightly fall onto my back as he pulled his long cock out. My cunt felt stretched beyond belief and was still gaping wide open as Uncle took a handful of hair and began fucking my mouth faster too until he fired a great big wad deep down my throat followed by a second; then he pulled his cock out and squeezed the final drops onto my forehead.

I could hear a couple of men discussing which end they were going to take, but my arms, thighs and most importantly my jaw were all aching from the pounding I'd just received so I flopped onto my side; squeezing my thighs together to stop the excess jizz running out of my well fucked twat.

"What about us?" Someone complained.

"Give her a couple of minutes and I think our little white Princess will be willing to accommodate every one." I recognised Uncles deep voice as I wiped sticky spunk from my face.

I looked up to see all six black men completely naked and sporting stiff cocks. I nodded and smiled.

"Do that thing with your hand." Nelson piped up; "What you did in the car."

"What are you on about?" The tough looking guy asked him.

"She'll show you." Nelson sounded agitated, "go on, Lucy....do it!"

The drink had certainly lowered what inhibitions I used to have, so I shuffled backwards leaving a trail of slime on the cheap carpet and rested my back against the sofa. As I started stroking my spunk filled cunt my eyes flashed around the room. Everyone apart from Nelson had a beer or rum in one hand and their cock in the other.

I could feel the stale cum caking to my face as I slid my g-string off and stroked my slit. The man had been right; it did feel like warm jelly down there as I spread my legs and raised my knees. It took no effort to slide two fingers in and, to be honest, I hardly felt them. I quickly added another two fingers and started sliding them in and out. The spunk and my own juices made it very easy and on each outward pull I felt even more cum slide down my crack.

As the men slowly gathered around I began teasing my nipples and licking cum off my fingertips then with well practiced ease curled my thumb into the palm of my hand and with a gentle push my fist was inside my recently fucked cunt. I swear I heard a gasp from my audience as I pulled it halfway out then jammed it back in. The feeling it creates is simply out of this world as I fist myself. Tonight I was in a haze as I pumped it in and out with abandon for 3 or 4 minutes until I felt my toes tingle and my breathing become shallower.

I knew what was happening but they didn't. My fist fucking became frenzied until I couldn't hold back any longer and with a big push from my bottom I easily forced my hand out and it was followed by a big arc of pussy cum! My orgasm was so intense I felt like I was having convulsions and I couldn't do anything to stop the pussy piss which had made the men jump back to avoid being splashed.

The aftermath is crazy after something as intense as that, meaning I felt the need to curl up into a ball until I could control my body, but they wouldn't allow me. As soon as they'd got over the shock of me squirting out pussy juice the hard faced man lifted me up by the armpits and dropped me onto the sofa before taking hold of my ankles and pushing them back onto my shoulders. I was still trembling from my orgasm as he fumbled between his legs and forced his long thick cock into my snatch. As soon as the knob opened my slit he pushed all of his weight forward; taking my breath away as his cock sunk deep into my belly. His face was next to mine as forcefully fucked me with his long stiff cock.

In between grunts he kept whispering that I was a 'white slut,' 'black cock lover' and they were going to send me home with a black baby in my belly.

It didn't take him long to begin jerking and filling my cunt up with more black mans seed.

As he pulled out the bald fat man took his place and kept my legs in the air as he pumped away as best he could. I turned my head to see the guy in the vest climbing onto the sofa beside me. He wasn't wearing any pants and lifted his white vest up and thrust his fat black cock towards my mouth. When I didn't part my lips as quickly as he wanted he nipped my nose to stop me breathing. I instantly opened my mouth and he jammed his cock in.

I hungrily began sucking it as he grabbed my hair and face-fucked me while the fat man began mauling my tits as his fucking became so fast his chains were jangling. Soon he was puffing and panting as he shot his lot into my pussy. I was now completely swallowing the tattooed guys cock much to his delight as he grabbed handfuls of hair. The next I knew was when Nelson began smearing spunk over my arsehole as he held one ankle in the air.

I knew what he was going to do and had been looking forward to it but, but......then he pushed two fingers into my arse; making it tingle as he twisted them around stretching the sphincter. I was helpless as the tattooed guy was forcing his thick cock deep into my throat and all I could do was keep breathing through my nose.

Nelson slowly pulled his fingers out and then smudged more greasy spunk over the hole before pressing his bell end against it. I'd been bummed before; many times in fact; but never by a cock as long as this. To the laughs and shouts of encouragement from the other black men Nelson began sliding his 7 and a half inches easily into my arsehole. Even I couldn't believe how easily it all went in but his balls were soon slapping against my tush. Showing off in front of the others Nelson began fucking my arse like a piston – I was desperate to scream with delight but my mouth was still full of black dick. All of the movement seemed to trigger tattoo guy and he suddenly grunted and I felt his cock swell and lump after lump of goo slide down my throat as Nelson battered my arse until he filled it with a bucketful of his spunk.

As Nelson pulled his cock out of my aching arsehole I let out a great big wet fart followed by a second; much to the men's delight and disgust; but it didn't stop them wanting more.

"Get up," Uncle told me as he waved his hand towards me. With spunk oozing out of all three holes I stood up. Uncle replaced me on the sofa and began waggling his massive cock; "Come on then Sweatpea; ride this fucker."

I gave a dirty little chuckle before straddling him and gliding up and down his ebony pole. Boy did it stretch my cunt in every direction! Soon I was bouncing on it like a fairground ride and my tits were bouncing in all directions.

I was so engrossed I couldn't speak but kept growling as I bottomed out and the whole fucking thing filled my vagina as Uncle kept telling me what a 'dirty little whit cunt' I was and he was going to 'make me his little while plaything.'

Hands were grabbing my tits as I wildly fucked the old man and two of them stood either side of us and waggled their cocks until I alternately sucked and wanked them. Uncles' cock felt amazing as it filled my twat and belly until I stopped for a breather and felt his hands pull my arse cheeks apart. No matter how depraved I was feeling I wasn't quite prepared for what happened next as a fourth cock nudged my anus folds and swiftly shot up my chute.

"Fuck!" I gasped, "Fuck, fuck....fucking HELL!" as the cock felt as if it was going to split me in two. Without a care for my feelings the man buggering me began shagging me like a Yorkshire Terrier as Uncle began thrusting his long fat cock deep inside my cunt. I was now close to feinting as the guy standing beside pumped his cock into my throat until he shot his second, or was it his third load of the night?

My body was now shaking as the two old black men powerfully fucked my cunt and arse in unison until Uncle sighed as he pulled my tits onto his face and filled my stretched pussy with what felt like a pint of spunk. Whoever was shafting my arse kept going for another couple of minutes but he too fired a load of goo into my aching arsehole. Uncle was still suckling my tits when the unknown man slid his long schlong out of my arse making me do another wet fart; which made them all laugh again and someone called me a 'dirty bitch.'

Now satisfied Uncle tapped me on the arse meaning I should get off him. I did and flopped onto the sofa, absolutely shattered.

"Open your legs and show us how much we've stretched your cunt." The fat man laughed. I obliged by pulling my feet onto the sofa and spreading my legs; revealing my raw cunt and arsehole. I was now drifting off to sleep but with a little effort I forced some cum out of my twat much to their lustful gratification.

As Uncle stood up and wiped his sticky cock across my face he turned to the others and said something about 'settling up the money.'

I was struggling to keep my eyes open but as the men got dressed I watched each of them give Nelson a £20 note.

"The bastard!" I thought as I realised that he was getting paid for supplying me.

It was cold and dark when I woke up sore, naked and covered in caked spunk under a blanket on the sofa. Hung-over and aching from the waist down I fumbled for my clothes and got dressed as the sun came up over the gasworks.

Next to my handbag was a single £20 note. 'Was that all they thought of me?'

I hobbled back to the Town Centre and got a mini-cab back home; well, the end of the street then as quietly as possible entered the house and washed the dirty spunk from every crevice and went to bed were I slept until 2 in the afternoon. When I eventually woke it was with a mixture of disgust and horniness at my sluttish actions with the black men. The horniness won as I fingered my clit to two lovely orgasms.

Mag58
Mag58
2,749 Followers